[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ logic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_198945728-599x600.jpg (102KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_198945728-599x600.jpg
102KB, 599x600px
Jews made communism to ruin the world, while Jews in the west wage war against communism to ruin the world.

You're all a bunch of retards, stop taking every stupid thing written by a NEET 13 year old anon as the absolute truth.
>>
It's almost like /pol/ isn't one person.
>>
>>128163032
/pol is satire.
Don't believe what these niggers say.
They're mostly larpers and just want to piss off you cuz it's their only hobby.
>>
>>128163032
>Jews in the west wage war against communism to ruin the world.

What?
>>
>>128163403
Hey how you doin?
Is flood really bad there?
>>
>>128163500
Pretty bad in some parts. It mostly affected the southern region.
>>
>>128163032
They want to make it look good,it gives an impression how much capitalist hate them but in the end we are heading towards major communism.
>>
jews brought you neanderthals the 10 commandments because the goys were a bunch of sister molesting barbarians before the jews showed you the path to moral and wise living.

now bow down and thank the jew all mighty, you degenerate ungrateful goy.
>>
>>128163032
nice try kike
your words are nothing
it's a FACT that jews invented communism, i can literally write all jews behind communism if you want
>>
>>128166405
Right, but the USA was also always controlled by Jews and wants to kill commie jews?

Don't get me wrong, gas them all, but I don't understand /pol/ logic.
>>
>>128166776
jews want war, there's no good side or bad side
for example, The Cold War, Russia and US were both controlled by the jews and still are
jews like to keep the goyim brainwashed, it's just another scheme, all wars were literally funded by jews since Napoleon
i think you understand my point
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.