[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4.3%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7136.jpg (25KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7136.jpg
25KB, 264x191px
Unemployment last month is down to 4.3%, that's the lowest in 16 years! Yet you wouldn't know because the media is too busy talking about muh Russia and Kathy Griffin claiming to be a victim of "bullying". How to we meme it to the people inspite of the media?
>>
Trump hasn't made any significant changes relating to unemployment, this is still riding obama's wave. you can see this type of thing when ever the office changes.
>>
>>128161113
T. uninformed moron.

Even before Trump won the election he already created jobs.
>>
>>128161113
downies gonna down I suppose
>>
>>128161113
why is an abbo leafposting?
>>
>>128161113
>King nigger splits an 8 hour burger shift into two 4 hour shifts
>This counts as "making more jobs"
>Meanwhile Trump revitalizes an entire industry that will create jobs for years to come

Obama was just a monkey in a suit, nigger didn't do shit.
>>
According to Trump millions are still unemployed (80 million or something according to him?) so why would you want to push something not even Trump thinks is true? Didn't he argue the department made up data anyway?
>>
>>128159527
while this does make trump look good, its still to early to make an informed decision on his economic impacts.

also, 4.3 unemployment. whats the deal with the work force participation rate?
>>
>>128159527
Put a Nazi Pepe MSNBC will cover it, they never miss a chance to "Expose the white supremacist on the internet'"
>>
File: Selection_003.jpg (65KB, 945x509px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_003.jpg
65KB, 945x509px
>>128159527
>lowest in 16 years!
>>
>>128161937
I don't see how this is something that can be argued, there are files that clearly document what he's done and its results.
>>
File: Attack.jpg (27KB, 425x301px) Image search: [Google]
Attack.jpg
27KB, 425x301px
>He believes ANY official government employment statistics
>Implying the real U.S. unemployment rate isn't at least 15 percent and rising
>laughingsluts.jpg

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be? Anyone can make the employment rates look higher or lower if you change the definitions of what that employment means. Obama said the employment rate was low too, he simply factored out people who gave up looking for jobs but are still unemployed, which is tens of millions. Good try OP.

Next thing you'll be telling me that the markets are healthy too!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.