[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have decided to end my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496296911950.jpg (45KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496296911950.jpg
45KB, 400x450px
Australia is a beautiful country full of terrible people. They don't look out for their own, and they do't care for others. The welfare system does not work and the cost of living is practically a joke.

I will press reset. I hope I am reborn as an african or an asian so then I can move to australia and get a job and a nice life.
>>
Good luck m8
>>
>>128158384
I don't need luck the cliff is 30 metres tall.
All I know is whoever cleans me up is going to be underpaid for it.
>>
>>128158590
Don't do it senpai, move away to a place where living costs are extremely cheap compared to australia, can recommend Hungary we have lovely places but shit economy so you would be top of the middle class here probably(people are generally friendly and caring especially in smaller towns) , settle down have a family or find some kins of goal
But if you still decide to go through with it at least get a huge loan from a bank and waste away the money on all the shit you wanted to do before you die
>>
You won't be reborn as shit; you'll be a disgusting mushy pile of blood, innards and fat and you'll be secretly spat upon by those who know you, who will think you're a pathetic
coward, which, if you kill yourself, you are.
There are bound to be plenty of people in Australia who do care; you just need to find them, same as anywhere else. You can fix your situation; jumping off a building like a faggot will fix nothing, you pathetic nigger.
>>
>welfare system
Parasite.
>>
>>128158172
Doesn't Australia have the highest standard of living of all countries on Earth? Why would you kill yourself just because some people are bad?

Also personally as a Christian I discourage you from commiting suicide, since it would put you straight in hell. Why would you commit suicide anyway, are you in huge debt or something? The reasons stated in OP don't seem worthy of suicide to me at all.
>>
Well statistically if you reincarnate as a human at least you can be pretty sure you'll either end up black or a mixed race.
>>
>>128158172
so you're going to die because other people are dicks? what a bad fucking reason. are you still in junior high or something? why the fuck do you care so much? unless you are in chronic intense pain, there is literally nothing that should be taken so seriously to kill yourself. you're going to fucking die anyway, just see this life as the joke and game it is and have some fun. if you dont care about dying why the fuck would you care about some other people's actions? you're in debt, who gives a shit. dont fucking pay it. bad family life, fuck it. just run and move to some comfy tropical country or something. i mean you want to die anyway so why not say fuck it and take some risks before you go.
>>
File: 1492078670380.jpg (2MB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
1492078670380.jpg
2MB, 3648x5472px
>>128159429
>But if you still decide to go through with it at least get a huge loan from a bank and waste away the money on all the shit you wanted to do before you die
Fucking this. This is my opt-out plan if I ever want to end it all.

>take out 200k "home loan"
>set aside 20k or so to pay off loan over the next few months while you piss the rest away
>live it up with high-class hookers, holidays, gambling, and grog until the money runs out
>buy some gold bars to secretly leave to your family when you're gone
>use last few grand on a gun licence and a gun
>kill self quickly and painlessly

alternatively
>take the 200k
>get passport
>fuck off overseas
>never return
>live it up of $2 sucky sucky from locals
>off yourself when the money runs out if you haven't already started a new life

If you're only going to end it anyway, give me ONE good reason why you shouldn't do this?
>>
Just don't do it OP.
>>
>>128158172
DO IT FAGGOT.

I'm just kidding. Please don't do it there is a lot to live for and I only said "do it" because you know we're on 4chan and all, y' know.
Suicide really will solve nothing. You will not be born as an african or asian you will just stop existing so it's kind of purposeless. If your problem is other people listen, all you got is yourself man, yourself is there for you and you always have to remember that. Next time you want to kill yourself go outisde and walk in a straight line until it's sunset.
>>
>>128160340

He is saying it is broken and is not good Vlad.
>>
>>128161931
>give me ONE good reason why you shouldn't do this?
For one banks aren't going to give you money if they don't expect you'll be able to return.
If they somehow give you the loan and see you spending it on hookers, holidays and gambling they WILL kick your shit.
That gold bar you would buy will be returned back.
Buying a gun in australia? lol no.
You can opt to do all these things illegally but you'll risk getting caught and sent to prison where you will be put on suicide watch.

Sorry but we live in the world of botnet where you can't do whatever the fuck you want without others knowing.
>>
>>128163939
>see you spending it on hookers, holidays and gambling they WILL kick your shit

fucking HOW?
>>
>>128163939
Guns can be bought here though, it just requires a license. Half the folks in my family have guns.

As for the banks, if you keep up appearances you can fool them. They're lending out money like crazy right now trying to keep our housing bubble afloat. If you have all the paperwork in order, enough money for a deposit, and can reasonably fool them into thinking you are legit about buying a home, they'll give you the money.
Also, how are they going to know what you're doing with the money? This isn't Eastern Europe where the banks are running some sort of mafioso spy campaign on the populace, ready to sweep in at a moments notice if you miss-spend it. So long as they are convinced that you are legit they'll give you the money if approved. They then sit back easy thinking that they'll simply get your property if you default on your debt.
As for the gold, not sure what you're talking about there. How will that be returned back?
>>
>>128161931
>give me ONE good reason why you shouldn't do this?

If you want to off yourself you are most probably severely depressed and just thinking about doing everything you wrote makes you want to die even faster.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.