[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not looking forward to work on Monday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fag flag.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fag flag.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>be me

>checking works emails before leaving work

>see email from senior manager linking to a blog

>click on link

>starts reading blog

>turns out senior manager is outing her self as a lesbian and that she is annoyed people keeps assuming she straight even though, she has had a couple of kids

> rest of blog is how traps,tyrannies and gays some times get referred to by wrong pronouns and some shitty statics

>being "red pilled" I instantly spotted the bullshit facts and figures and other fallacies in blog

> so starts picking blog apart in my head

>finishes reading blog

>then reads comments under blog

>nearly rupture a blood vessels at the shit the rest of the senior management team are saying in support of her degeneracy

>stops reading comments

>only to find rest of team staring at me

>I had not realised I had been speaking aloud not in my head

>whole office heard me comment about this blog, the comments and the manager for being scummy mother who put getting a bit of pussy before her kids

>team leader is staring

>lucky friend who i carpool with walks in office asking if am ready to leave

>i quickly grab coat and leave

> fuck Monday morning is going to be fun
>>
>>128156343
regardless of if your story is bullshit or not, i feel like it would surely be inappropriate for a manager to send that kind of stuff out using work email and work time
>>
>>128156343
probably a planned move

if you are going to get fired, might as well go full shitlord
>>
>>128156343
>not having this monday off

Didn't know the uk was such a shit country
>>
>>128156741
no bullshit this actual happened, i couldn't believe it hence my reaction upon reading it
>>
>>128158524
well come out as islamic and tell her shes haram
>>
>>128156343
literally a mental illness to say things out loud by accident.
>>
>>128158524
>>128156343
>Brit
RIP. You're fucked lad with your "hatespeech" laws.
>>
Only way to get out of this scot free is to say you're gay as well
>>
>>128159607
think this was more due to anger
>>
>>128159864
tell me about it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.