[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next week, this man is going to the be the Prime Minister of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Commissar Corbyn.jpg (661KB, 1520x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Commissar Corbyn.jpg
661KB, 1520x1107px
Next week, this man is going to the be the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. How do you plan on celebrating?
>>
By voting Conservatives
>>
>>128155147
By laughing at every British person.
>>
By moving to the UK once he makes it easier.
>>
>>128155147
I will drink to the New Lord Protecor and the beheading of the queen.

>>128155414
Nice proxy
>>
>>128155147

I still dont think it will happen.

The UK should definitely take a lesson from the US election. Not that Corbyn has Trumps charisma or even a sane platform but dont get cocky should definitely be a thing to remember.

Still dont think the UK is ready to go commie. Especially when it would get them destroyed by the EU at the table.

Also its fucking impressive how May fucked this up. You need to find someone who knows what they are doing after Brexit. The amount of overconfidence it took to pull this off is honestly terrifying.
>>
By going to the local synagogue and drinking the Tories salty, salty tears

Oh vey, you were supposed to vote for May, goy.

Can't hardly wait.
>>
File: 1485914272961.jpg (3MB, 4697x2611px) Image search: [Google]
1485914272961.jpg
3MB, 4697x2611px
>>128155147

If it happens, you can bet he'll cancel Brexit. In which case I smell Jewish meddling. It would probably be torches and pitchforks time, if the British had it in them (which they don't).

Enjoy your muslim communist paradise.
>>
>>128155147
By appreciating that we got Trump and a GOP majority, MURICA
>>
>>128155644
maaf karna, main samjah nahi. pakistan bahut achchha mulk hai.
>>
>>128155147

Epin shitpost m8

British Bernie Sanders couldn't elect his way out of a wet paper bag. More likely the Tories win modestly, labour elects a handful of blairites, they jettison Barnard Sandalwoods and are then immediately abandoned by their frothing communist base for greens and snp
>>
>>128155147
won't happen

but a parliament without a majority is a possibility. this is not a good thing either, as labour under corbyn is laughably weak and divided. a strong opposition is useful as it prevents idiotic measures being passed. labour need to lose so catastrophically badly that they fracture into pieces and corbyn is forced out and replaced by somebody sensible by leftist standards.
>>
>>128155997

>Celebrating having kikes controlling your government
>>
File: theresa-may.jpg (37KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
theresa-may.jpg
37KB, 900x600px
>>128155822
Yep because May as home secretary didn't let in hundreds of thousands of non EU immigrants right? Oh she did and has no plans to stop despite Tory promises from 2010 to cut down on immigration (it's only tripled under them).

Wake up.

This woman won't even debate Jeremy today, face to face and this is the woman you trust to debate EU politicians with toughness? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tory shills never learn and haven't for seven years despite these years only be testament to the failures and lies of the Conservatives.

"anon we're sorry for breaking our promises for the past seven years, vote for us again and this time, we'll fulfil our promises, HONEST!"

It takes a special kind of stupid to keep voting for them.

If she wins. Tory shills loose when Muslims still come over
If Corbyn wins. Tory shills get BTFO'd.
>>
>>128155147
Laugh at Israel followed by starving to death
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.