[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: TbZpvR8[1].png (565KB, 980x602px) Image search: [Google]
TbZpvR8[1].png
565KB, 980x602px
What did she mean by this
>>
>>128155061
That she didn't meme herself enough and not enough stupid people voted for her
>>
>>128155061
a woman not taking responsibility for her own actions
>>
>>128155061
She means you.
>>
>>128155061
First time she blamed herself.
>>
>>128155061
She's admitting it's her own fault
>>
rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. She's 100% right.
>>
>>128155061
yeah that. Also, media and the fact that the system will always be against her
>>
>>128155061
She's blaming rural and suburban retards.
>>
if usa loses gun rights the world is lost to communism and will never recover.
>>
>tfw to smart too win
>>
>>128155061
Well she's right about stupid people. especially her, She's the dumbest of the bunch
>>
>>128155061

Hillary is blaming herself for this loss. Trump took full advantage of social media during his campaign, something that Hillary was too stupid to jump on.
>>
>>128155061
Waahhh, Social Media isn't well controlled yet, and my supporters are too stupid to win in a fair debate on a level playing field.

How come social media and all my supporters are stupid and can't win debate on internet?
>>
>>128155061
>Blames stupid people
So she's finally admitting fault?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.