[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

83 mayors adopt Paris climate accord after U.S. pulls out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495200707171.jpg (591KB, 1920x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1495200707171.jpg
591KB, 1920x1031px
https://www.curbed.com/2017/6/1/15726376/paris-accord-climate-change-mayors-trump

>"The world cannot wait—and neither will we"
Hahahahaha, I bet you repubtards are going to become fed bootlickers now.
>>
>83 mayors virtue signal to faggy local lib supporters
>>
>>128154844
Basically this. There's nothing wrong with cities choosing to pledge to lower emissions or whatever. The order just doesn't need to come from the federal government.
>>
File: seattle.jpg (96KB, 793x674px) Image search: [Google]
seattle.jpg
96KB, 793x674px
>>128155777
I'm sure these Mayors will make sure their money is spent in the right places.
>>
>liberals suddenly realize that state rights and local government exists
>>
>>128154608
Nobody cares if cities/states want to do this shit on their own time and dime... the problem was the accord forcing the entire country to do it for the sake of virtue signalling to a bunch of eurofags.
>>
who cares? it's not like cities actually produce anything anymore. Manufacturing gets done in smaller towns now, all major cities produce is liberal bullshit
>>
>>128154608
The PA doesn't even state what should be done nor what the goals are, it's just a symbolic acknowledgement that humans impact the enviroment. Literally nothing changes even if they claim to follow the PA, purely virtue signaling faggots. What an absolute joke the left has become, it's borderline religious at this point.
>>
I wish you chucklefucks had another secession

Make it about illegals and climate change, the rest of the world needs a laugh
>>
>>128154844
Pretty much
>>
>>128154608
good

it shows that leaving it up to the states does work

better yet (but rather less efficiently), leaving it up to local municipalities works too

>inb4 major manufacturers pull out of the community because they can bypass former EPA regulations just down the road
>>
>>128156023
tell me each crosswalk was 100k and i'll go cross country to boot him in the ass myself
>>
>>128154608
>> 83 mayors

The US has 19,534 cities and mayors
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.