[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tax the churches!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3470.jpg (182KB, 750x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3470.jpg
182KB, 750x996px
If taxing some spaghetti monster worshipping pedos means I only have to pay 3% taxes sign me up!
>>
>>128147703
Sure. I agree. Lets tax religions. Lets get an actually christian party, with actual christian lobbyists and churches outright telling the congregation who to vote for.
>Theocracy here we come!
>>
>>128147703
I actually agree with taxing religious organizations. They use all the things that are payef by taxes, so they should pay them. Also, they alrrady trying to influence politics and I bemieve that people who dont pay taxes should lose their right to vote or support any candidates. So yeah, religious organizations should pay taxes.
>>
>>128147703
Have a source for that claim?
>>
>>128147703
>taxing religious institutions
literally nothing wrong with this, I'd like to see somebody try to argue against it.
>>
>>128147703
You do realize that if we actually did that then the IRS would have to pay those institutions fucking money because, the amount of contributions of charitable work they do is fucking enough to make the state have to pay them.
>>
>>128147970
>implying that doesnt already happen
Preachers routinely break IRS rules and endorse from the pulpit all the fucking time. Just tax the motherfkers alr.
>>
File: 1496121396559.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496121396559.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>128147703
3% taxes? We'd have room to ramp up taxes for more (((social programs))) for disadvantaged youths, single mamas, and aid for Israel.

Brilliant.
>>
>>128148322
this is /pol/, don't be a nerd
>>
>>128148533
It's not a particularly difficult issue. With paying taxes comes a lot of rights in society and politics, churches now are treated as glorified charity organisations and they can't overstep that boundary. Start giving them the same rights as a company has and see how it turns out.
Pro tip if you don't like churches you won't like it.
>>
>>128148655
Everyone is allowed their freedom of speech, preachers can endorse whoever they want. They can't be the leaders of a town though, start taxing them, basically enabling to them to quit charity organisations and suddenly it won't be just a preacher practicing his freedom of speech.
>>
>>128147703
Not true at all.

Fake numbers.

Private universities also benefit from exemptions. Many other NGO's as well.

You're an atheist butthurt.
>>
>>128148793
>implying not taxing churches is exactly what gives israel money
>>
>>128147703
Actually religious institutions only pay 1%, but if they make more than X amount they do pay more. It's basically exactly the same for charities and clubs like BSA.
I'll be honest with you, I couldn't care less. It doesn't make a difference who you tax and by how much, you'll never see it put to work on anything that'll change your life or have any meaningful effect in anyway.
To neckbeards it doesn't matter though because you're just like leftists and antifa. You never create anything, you just destroy. You never laugh, you only ever cry. You can't be happy, so why should anyone else? Etc.
Like I said I'm not arsed (my country is the same where tax is concerned etc), but I'll be amazed if you even pay tax.
>>
>>128148603
This most churches would be owed come tax time
>>
Taxing a church isn't going to get much money, they're mostly non-profit organizations that divide their earnings (all donations) to various community programs or to help churches in developing areas of the world

Now niggers preaching and running around knocking people over with "da powah ov da lawd" that become millionaires by lying to their congregations need to have a 100% tax and also be shot
>>
>>128147703
have you ever noticed its the mormon church these kikes go after?

how come its not a synagogue you post in your meme?

given the fact that kikes own the overwhelming amount of money and perform the most tax evasion:

wouldnt that be the religion you meme?

i guess kikes dont like white people getting uppity
>>
>>128149115
the government gives tax breaks to charities. Not churches. Its already a privilege for all churches are assumed charitable and thus tax exempt.
Part of the conditions of being a tax exempt charity is that they cannot endorse candidates. This rule binds all charities.
If preachers want to endorse a candidate they can do so but not using his official church title or during church activities. if a church violates this rule they are liable to forfeit their tax exemption. Unfortunately the IRS is too lenient in its enforcement and ignorant idiots consistently misunderstand this point.
>>
>>128148655
>singapore knows how the majority of churches in a foreign country operate
>because a Jew pays them to know these things

Can you cheap kikes at least spend the shekel on a US proxy when you want to play make-believe? Papa Soros is giving you nerd virgins plenty of money.
>>
>>128149952
>a foreigner is knowledgeable unlike me
>must be jew-sponsered!
>>
File: imrs.png (21KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
21KB, 600x493px
>>128149692
Really makes you think
>>
>>128149692
lol the kikes wont touch this post

lets ask the people around america who showed up to their natural disasters from hundreds of miles away

was it the traveling jews? nope, it was mormons and we are happy to do it

so if youre going to fucking push taxing religions start in your own backyard kike

your fucking mafia riddled nepotistic anti nationalist vendetta riddled greed consumed ponzi scheme religion should be the first dumping their shekels out

you are worst than the worst televangelist. at least he had to work to rob people, you just do it claiming its your culture.
>>
>>128150710
yup, they dont like a religion where people coexist just fine while still being nationalistic, law abiding, anti kike war, and believing in self defense

its literally a faith of everything they hate

patriotic mormons and communist jews will clash in the near future violently
>>
>>128147703
>let's give the institution I fucking hate with the heat of a billion suns more power.

Father forgive him for he knows not what he says.
>>
>>128149256
shouldn't you be in a favella somewhere eating
>sopa de macaco
?
>>
>>128151135
http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormons-around-the-world-country-newsroom-websites-june-1-2017

while commie kikes are importing murderers and rapists, mormons are trying to actually to go to those countries and soften their outlook towards their fellow man via good works

can't have that if we want commie kike wars though

death to blumpf and all that bullshit
>>
File: scientology.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
scientology.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
le first target
Remove Tax exempt status

Objections ?
>>
>>128151210
even this guy gets it and he hates mormons

you tax all religions and america breaks into tribes

its a win win for kikes as they still wont pay taxes and makes the rest of america suffer

so get fucked soros kike shill, we may not get along but we can at least be civil in the current situation
>>
File: PR_15.05.12_RLS_chapter3-01.png (23KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
PR_15.05.12_RLS_chapter3-01.png
23KB, 640x718px
>>128151484
>>128151135
>>
>>128147703
Yeah brilliant lets tax people whose only income is donations! Makes sense, lads!!
>>
>>128147703
How about we tax mosques and synagogues instead.
>>
>>128147703

Religious cultists would pay to attend their particular cult shrine. Just allow the local cult mind-benders to pay themselves what they like.

God does not speak through man, no matter how many people say he does.
>>
File: PR_15.05.12_RLS_chapter3-04.png (24KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
PR_15.05.12_RLS_chapter3-04.png
24KB, 640x719px
>>128151970
>>
>>128152204
Neat graph, but you didn't answer my question. Why do mosques and synagogues get off the hook if we're doing this?
>>
If you tax religious institutions, they have a say in the govt.

Not that don't already, but they could then lobby.
>>
File: 1491137780170m.jpg (157KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491137780170m.jpg
157KB, 791x1024px
>>128153853
You can't tax G_d's chosen because it would be like annadah shoah.
>>
>>128148533
Its illegal because of the first amendment
>>
>>128154681
Good point.
>>
>>128149325
are you counting the fays until Ajmin rapes you, your wide and children?
>>
>>128150946
you must go back
>>
>>128147703

In Germany, religious people are taxed to pay the churches.
>>
Whenever people post this I'm always surprised to learn most Americans think we tax corporate revenue. We don't.
>>
>>128148533
This would close thousands of small churches.
>>
File: IMG_3474.jpg (151KB, 750x1107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3474.jpg
151KB, 750x1107px
>>128156137
That's literally false you BernieBro retard
>>
>>128147703
No taxation without representation. If you start taxing the church, you're opening the doors to even greater religious influence than there already is. The government should stay secular and not interfere with or endorse a particular religion in a state sanctioned fashion.
>>
>>128148793
>everything i don't like is a jewish plot
>>
>>128149921
RELEASE DER TAXES!
>>
>>128157852
When people find new ways to feed big government, it's usually a Jew behind it.

But hey, there's still the chance that won't be true, someday.
>>
>>128157296
Not the same anon but I know this is false from just living in NY. Get a job and stop using inspect element to lie.
>>
>>128157601
i'm sickened by the idea of taxing churches or any nonprofit entity. (((their))) hands have to be in this.
>>
>>128147703
>implying government would let go of the rest of the money
>>
>>128157296
Lol take accounting 101 and learn revenue and profit isn't the same thing.
>>
>>128157965
>implying the issue is big government
How does it feel to be such a reactionary fool wherein you subscribe, genuinely, to the idea that it is okay to have 900+ around the world, violating the soverignty of said countries, having $600+ billion dollars in the military budget (more than China, a country that has an astronomically larger army than us) and yet still be able to believe that social programs for giving kids free lunch are somehow "too much government"?

>inb4 you are a jew
>>
>>128157601
This ruins religion also. If you look at all the hip priests in Europe it confuses their senses and they no longer concider the reasoning behind their own doctrines.
>>
>>128148533
>literally nothing wrong with this, I'd like to see somebody try to argue against it.
>t. ignorant leftard
Do you actually think this hasn't been thought of before? The stupidity of the left is hilarious.

Donating to a Church is a TAX DEDUCTIBLE because it is considered an act of charity. You retarded faggots want to raise a tax on a charity.
>>
>>128147703
You know what? At this point, yeah tax em.
>>
>>128157979
>>128158121
Oh ya so taxing the revenue will totally not put most small to medium sized corporations out of business, and only leave big (((multinational corporations))) left to compete with themselves. Wonderful idea.
What's wrong with taxing profit over revenue?
>>
>>128147703
Why not just eliminate all income taxes?
>>
>>128147970
Why do people always forget the no taxation without representation part?
>>
Churches run off donations, they would be indirectly taxed.
>>
>>128147703
>I only have to pay 3% taxes
lol like that would ever happen

Government would just use the money to get bigger.
>>
>>128158730
Well sales tax is pretty much a tax on revenue
>>
>>128158730
Also
multinational taxes can move profit around so different countries so they pay a much lower effective rate
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.