[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Serbia General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: scale.php.jpg (10KB, 176x220px) Image search: [Google]
scale.php.jpg
10KB, 176x220px
From an Amerifat in Belgrade to my Serb brothers and sisters: War for Greater Serbia When?

>Stolen Kosovo: Documentary about Albanian Filth Colluding w DNC Pedo-Criminals, M. Albright and R. Holbrooke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqKTGKhg1qw

NATO's Illegal Aerial Bombardment of Belgrade, lasting 78 Days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1jJHqBc18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtxv0_DpOU

(((Vice News))) Admits KLA Scum Trafficking Organs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUzdXoRH2H8

Book By Macedonian Officer on US/German Role Funneling KLA Terrorists into Republic of Macedonia from Stolen Kosovo:

http://www.pollitecon.com/html/ebooks/risto-stefov/America%27s-Role-in-Macedonia%27s-Dilemma-Second-Edition.pdf
>>
Kill muzzies, make yugoslavia and destroy albania when?
>>
republika srpska, montenegro, and kosovo should rightfully be ours. The shittars of kosovo should be sent to a gas chamber. Not even albania proper likes those people.

that is all. now as a guy with american citizenship, i have no real want to do my part in service of either country. I just want to go back to the us and work a comfy job in medicine. Make bucks.

muslims are pretty fucked up, but i mostly can tolerate them.
>>
File: we_own_the_night.jpg (39KB, 524x390px) Image search: [Google]
we_own_the_night.jpg
39KB, 524x390px
>>128144849
Based Greek Anon gets it
>>
..Why do you bother? Let me elaborate some facts about the 'serbian people'
>Dinaric subhumans
>skull shape makes them look inhuman (they're usually brachycephalic)
>Brown, tons of serbs have a lot of turkish ancestry
>rest are mongrels and metis
>phenotype is absolutely disgusting, they're ugly as fuck, average IQ of serbia in 2017 is 70, before it was 91
>lost every single fucking war ever
>>
File: Chetniks_Flag.svg.png (110KB, 2000x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Chetniks_Flag.svg.png
110KB, 2000x1286px
>>128145058
Ou Brother has lost his way. How do we help him find his fighting spirit?
>>
File: serbian-girls-chetnik-girl-07.jpg (42KB, 425x325px) Image search: [Google]
serbian-girls-chetnik-girl-07.jpg
42KB, 425x325px
>>128145523
B/c Chetnik QTs
>>
>>128145058
>>128145523
Yours was the last great ethno-state in the Balkans. Bulgars are shitskins. Greeks are valiant as fuck but being overwhelmed by bongos. Croats fuck children. WAKE UP
>>
>>128145782
>being overwhelmed by bongos
Anglos are worse than jews, we fought for then in WW2, fuck.....
>>
>>128145523
>Dinaric subhumans
>Serbia and Croatia are literally dominating in every sport known to man
>>
Why aren't our governments cooperating? We literally have the same objectives

Fucking EU
>>
>>128145523
The women though ...
>>
>>128144849
>t. roach larping as greek.
>>
File: holaguapa.gif (406KB, 499x232px) Image search: [Google]
holaguapa.gif
406KB, 499x232px
>>128144789
How do we know you are not a larping faggot?
Say something stupid or fat to prove you're a burger.
Oh wait,...
>>
>>128146839
>turks don't like albania

They are literally what is keeping otthomans alive in the balkans

Treacherous shit fags

What do you expect from a non homogenous inbreeding shit state
>>
File: 1393198289700.jpg (267KB, 496x553px) Image search: [Google]
1393198289700.jpg
267KB, 496x553px
i dont know what to think of serbia anymore
while there's still a heck of a strong sense of national pride and all that:
rampant corruption is destroying the economy and there's no chance of legit employment
political leadership is incompetent
our military is still not good enough to take on the rest of the balkans
and now the genetics of this country are.. sketchy at best, 1/2 of serbs look like fucking brazil lite or i dont know, and the other half is not wholly white either

being a blue eyed, tall and blond serb pursuing a scientific/technical/industrial degree in chemistry, i think it is in my best interest to just abandon it all, get a high paying job abroad (like 90% of students with similar degrees), get rid of the accent, change my name and just... live a better life

yeah, i think all worthy serbs (both genetically and with a relevant skillset in science/industry) should just fuck off to russia
>>
>>128147927
Also the liberal cancer is just starting to spread here and all Serbs still have communism mentality where they praise communists and think every religion and race are our brothers etc... No wonder why people here say that we are 20 years behind World, everywhere liberalism is dying while here is only rising... Regarding the race i know the feel i have blue eyes and light brown hair and everywhere i look its like you described... Also you should never be ashamed of your nation and ethnicity no matter how bad at the time it is...
>>
File: Greater_or_Integral_Yugoslavia.png (9KB, 449x282px) Image search: [Google]
Greater_or_Integral_Yugoslavia.png
9KB, 449x282px
This is the future
The future doesn't care whether you like it
>>
we should do a gre serb pol desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.