[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some naughty goy girl called cernovich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5942.jpg (22KB, 600x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5942.jpg
22KB, 600x264px
Some naughty goy girl called mike cernovich to tell him about the jews: https://youtu.be/aYkN69L2gPs
>>
File: cerno.jpg (78KB, 1077x546px) Image search: [Google]
cerno.jpg
78KB, 1077x546px
OY VEY
>>
>>128143536
I guess some subjects are just not kosher on Cernovich's show
>>
>>128142324
kek link to the original with the exact time stamp i found a video from two weeks ago (saw the same blazer he's wearing) but cant find that paticular moment.
>>
I watched that she called back again later and started over it was glorious
>>
>>128146359
https://youtu.be/ZQaxrWCCmns

She called at 1:34:08 and 1:46:50 and 1:56:20. He threatened to post her number if she called again.
>>
File: IMG_7585.png (212KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7585.png
212KB, 600x338px
>>128142324

hey listen, its fine if BITCHTITS CERNOVICH wants to stay away from the JQ.

But if he wont discuss the Kalergi Plan - he is a Crypto-Orc and must be destroyed.

Period.

http://andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/
>>
>>128147293
Yeah it was pretty good. Nice to see not all women are leftist bitches
>>
>>128142324
Kathy Griffin isn't a Jew but whatever
>>
>>128147834
True. Even nick griffin from the UK brought it up to the EU. Cernovich is jew though so there's that.
>>
File: 1494538220706.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494538220706.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>128142324
you go jew and its over most wont listen remember cernovitch, alex jones, sargon of Akkad, and others are swirling the abyss around a great giant rabbit whole.

It is their job as Alex Jones likes to say to be the tip of the spear in the information war, they give the normies their first dose to the redpill. They go and name the "Globalist Elites" by their true name and it is over.
>>
File: IMG_5944.jpg (127KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5944.jpg
127KB, 1024x759px
>>128148226
She doesn't admit to being a jew
>>
>>128148226
She's Irish. Same shit.
>>
>>128148518
I hope I live to see the day when big names can name the jew. It's going to have to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>128149011
I'd like to see her prove it. But yeah.. potato nigger or not, she is at the very least doing (((their))) bidding
>>
>>128142324
(((Cernovitch)))
Muuuuhhh le based Jew
Muuuuhhh he triggers liberals
Muuuuhhhh Stormfag
>>
George webb got a hot sounding CIA chick to call into him last night on him and Goodman's stream. They blew all their credibility though by trying to smear Kim Dotcom and create mock drama then cut the feed. Pretty pathetic
>>
You cant just call them Irish when you dont like them shes as american as apple pie
>>
>>128151127
George Webb and his Jew "comrade" tried to smear Kim dotcom? I can't say I'm surprised. Was it on jewtube or periscope?
>>
>>128152075
Youtube look up "Trish & the thumb drive" saved stream on Jason Goodman's page
The last half hour to see it all come apart for them
>>
>>128152243
Thanks. I had a feeling those two were shills.
>>
>>128152737
Jason 100% was absolutely playing dumb and trying to get webb to shut it down. total shill. plays stupid. Webb is more mysterious but i saw how he behaved with a little drink iin him and wasnt pretty
>>
>>128152942
Actually when i saw george chumming it up with lee stranahan the other night. Stranahan is FURIOUS he didnt get renewed for WH credentials. Feels betrayed by bannon. He was one of the original #firekushner people and has more or less gone off of trying to be a real journalist to do this Youtube crackpot route like Webb. Idk what their angle is entirely but it's looking more and more contrived while Kim calmly follows legal process
>>
>>
>>128152942
I'm 8 mins into the last half hour and honestly wtf? Goodman won't shut up about 4chan and chat comments... Webb is drunk and getting pissed because he can't hear the woman who called in. And they're shitting on Kim dotcom for trying to get his info out in a way that will have to be taken seriously. I hope they read the YT comments because that's a shitshow
>>
>>128154530
Yeah bro it was one of the most crazy thing I've seen in a while. Idk if its in the last 30 but the guy who runs Truepundit, Thomas Paine on twitter, called into George and that was alright, but once the CIA chick jennifer got on and then the kim stuff, it was pretty alarming. Definitely dont just see him as "manchild seeks truth" the way he portrayed himself for months and months
>>
>>128144319
I bet he has good lawyers oy
>>
>>128155002
Yeah that was certainly an odd display. It reminds me of when Alex jones goes off the rails. It just seems like acting. It sucks to not know if Webb is genuine and just fucked up or what. Definitely suspicious. Either way, goodman has got to go.
>>
>>128155937
He has a video about how he has "Jewish blood" and he's actually a lawyer himself, I believe. He said he only wants to talk about current events and he won't talk abortion, gun control, climate change, the JQ, etc because if he did it would be all anyone would want to talk about. Either way, the JQ isn't just some issue. It is THE issue.
>>
File: afdsdfdsfsdfs.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
afdsdfdsfsdfs.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
>>128142324
Mike is in it for himself and no one else. He will profit off of the divide between the altlight and altright.
>>
File: C9jVMGNU0AAQ9An.jpg (155KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C9jVMGNU0AAQ9An.jpg
155KB, 1200x900px
>>128144319
>>128142324
memes aside, Cerno is a decent guy
he went over topics like JQ, hitler salute and stormfags multiple times before
bottom line is, he put like 20k of his own money into deploraball organization and plans to do more events in the future
Sherif Clark, Peter Thiel and other big dick guys attented deploraball and if you want high caliber guys like this, then u can have some stormtard heil hitlering right next to them in front of cameras
or u might end up with one of Bob Creamer's mentally ill agitators
Mike does have kind of a leader position in "our movement" if u like it or not and as a leader he should be strong and dont allow any bs
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.