[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curently in the process of adquiring Italian citizenship,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: EU-Italy.svg.png (311KB, 1280x1077px) Image search: [Google]
EU-Italy.svg.png
311KB, 1280x1077px
I'm curently in the process of adquiring Italian citizenship, which means I will be able to vote in the elections from here in argentina.

Can I get a quick rundown on italian politics? Who are /our/guys and who and the shills, cucks and commies I should avoid at all cost?
>>
>>128142095
avoid to vote everyone, trust me, no matter if you are a right fag or a left fag
>>
>>128142095
vote for movemento cinco estrellas
>>
Vote Salvini
>>
>>128142866
They're crypto-commies that pretend to hate the EU to get the eurosceptics vote. They're also pro-refugees.
Vote Lega Nord.
>>
>>128142095
Vote Five Star or Lega Nort there the best that has a chance
>>
File: salv19.jpg (57KB, 897x559px)
salv19.jpg
57KB, 897x559px
>>128142949
>>
>>128143240
>Vote Lega Nord.
Aren't they separatists. That would be a no go for me.
>>
>>128143670
They were separatists, now they've understood that the real enemies aren't southerns but niggers/mudslims.
I'd say Lega Nord is the best option, or at least the least worst.
>>
>>128142866
>>128143394
Please kill yourselves
They're literally P2-esque soros-mandated """direct""" """democracy""" that conned millions of italians into voting for them and ended up doing nothing but block any attempt to get the country back on track, while pushing liberal bullshit of no importance into the agenda, with very little actual thought put into their proposals
If 5 stalle ends up getting more than 5% next election it'll be undeniable proof that italians are retarded to the bone.
>>128143670
They were, now they've joined the bandwagon of anti-EU and they're pushing federalization instead of secession, which still won't change anything in this goddamned country

My advice is to not vote, unless you're in the territory
>>
>>128144025
>>128143982
>They were separatists now they've understood that the real enemies aren't southerns
>They were, now they've joined the bandwagon of anti-EU
Their statute still says that their end goal is the establishment of an independent Republic of Padania in Northern Italy. As long as that isn't repealed, I won't even consider voting for them
>>
>>128143982
>they've understood that the real enemies aren't southerns
My family came from the south. Basilicata specifically.
>>
>>128142095
Cucks:
PD - center left, ruling since 2012, pro immigration, pro lgbt, pro EU
M5S - "we're totally not leftist guys, vote for us", pro immigration, pro lgbt, anti corruption whatever that means, moderate anti EU, also has a few right wingers inside that don't agree on their general stance but it's not much
FI - Berlusconi's party, center right, pro EU, not really pro immigration but not really against either

/ourguys/:
LN - anti immigration, anti EU, former separatists, now federalist
FdI - nationalist, anti EU, anti immigration, anti islam
>>
>>128144830
PD's endgoal is still communism, Berlusconi's endgoal is still totalitarianism, the difference between these and Lega is that the latter stood true to its ideals and never governed because of it, and that might change now that they've given it up for the true and tested boil the frog method
>>128145491
>anti corruption
I chuckle a little whenever that's said by anyone in the "movement"
the only movement i've seen them do is from one's pocket to another, stopping but briefly to throw a rock at someone they don't like
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.