[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise that Argentinia is white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: based argentinia.jpg (92KB, 953x385px) Image search: [Google]
based argentinia.jpg
92KB, 953x385px
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (786KB, 859x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
786KB, 859x720px
>>128138863
>Schwartzman
>literally means "Black Man"
>>
when i blacked one of their women.
>>
>>128138863
The day I was born
Hail aryantina!
>>
>>128138863
when i saw their architecture was mainly european and not shitskin
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>argentina
>white
>>
>>128138863
Diego is a jew, aka a semite, aka a middle-easterner asian. The least white person you could think of. Try again.
>>
>>128138863
Maybe Buenos Aires(excluiding the villas(slums)) and some Patagonia cities but the rest is mixed with some whites living there and there, then you have the north: Jujui, Salta, where people look the same ass bolivians.
>>
when they were allowing all the nazis to live in their country after ww2 ,. by the way i would of gave hitler a hiding spot too if he survived
>>
>>128140798
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>128143700
>if he survived
You don't really buy that story of suicide right? You don't think the Nazi's could sneak out one man from their own country? People were trafficking thousands of Jew's through Germany and the surrounding countries in houses and boats, and you don't think they could sneak out 1 man with military intelligence and tools? Come on. Hitler didn't shoot himself in that bunker, he died surrounded by Nazi's in Argentina. There's still townships of almost entirely Germanic people that still follow the Nazi party.
>>
File: 897.jpg (96KB, 618x360px) Image search: [Google]
897.jpg
96KB, 618x360px
Come home German men

>pic related
Argentina city, 0% black people, 0% Mestizos 100% Created by Germans nazis
>>
>>128145034
I always expected you to be like Brazil, but that looks extremely comfy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.