[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRO PARIS ACCORD PEOPLE - ENLIGHTEN ME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 43

File: tumbleweed_in_west_texas_grande.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed_in_west_texas_grande.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
Please, for the love of god, tell how the Paris accord helps the environment.

Not one person has said how it will save the Earth.
>>
>>128132626
>i am dumb and cant use google

Why do people do this
>>
>>128132626
I come from a research background. When I have a question I look it up.
>>
File: 1478915948959s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478915948959s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>128132710
So, you have nothing.

next
>>
>>128132775
no answers.
>>
Cuz people listen to retards on TV n famous people on the Internet
>>
>>128132839
No Cletus I'm just tired of explaining to you fucking idiots that the Paris deal was a pledge to do better. It doesnt require you actually do anything but it's a symbolic gesture that is held up because of how the country would be viewed on a world stage.

Ratifying countries can independently decide on how to lower their emissions.This is a big deal: previous attempts at a climate deal required that similar measures be adopted by all signing parties. However, because economies, cultures, and nations differ so greatly, a common denominator was hard to determine and, therefore, achieve. Allowing ratifying countries to determine the best way forward for them, individually, galvanized support for the agreement. The Nature Conservancy recently advanced a similar approach through our50 State Strategy.
>>
The fact of the matter is most trump teens have never even heard of it until this year.

The rest of you goobers don't like to believe in global warming because honestly I don't know why. Spite? Some bullshit "don't tell me what to dooo" childish attitude lmao.
>>
>>128132963

road to hell paved with good intentions
>>
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture that bilks billions from US tax payers and stifles it's economy.
>>
>>128133198
It literally doesn't are you fucking stupid
>>
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture

Translation: wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>128132963
>doesnt require you actually do anything but it's a symbolic gesture that is held up because of how the country would be viewed on a world stage.
so it's nothing
>>
>>128133251
But it does, idiot.
>>
>>128133099
because it's a scam
when australia canned it's climate scientists they reasoned it's because "the science is settled"
why pour billions more into research funds for something that's settled, dummy?
it's the same thing as looking for something after you've found it
knock it off
>>
File: 480px-Upstatenysmog.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
480px-Upstatenysmog.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
>>128132626
http://globalwarming.berrens.nl/globalwarming.htm

"

A degree by degree explanation of what will happen when the earth warms

Even if greenhouse emissions stopped overnight the concentrations already in the atmosphere would still mean a global rise of between 0.5 and 1C. A shift of a single degree is barely perceptible to human skin, but it’s not human skin we’re talking about. It’s the planet; and an average increase of one degree across its entire surface means huge changes in climatic extremes.

Six thousand years ago, when the world was one degree warmer than it is now, the American agricultural heartland around Nebraska was desert. It suffered a short reprise during the dust- bowl years of the 1930s, when the topsoil blew away and hundreds of thousands of refugees trailed through the dust to an uncertain welcome further west. The effect of one-degree warming, therefore, requires no great feat of imagination.

“The western United States once again could suffer perennial droughts, far worse than the 1930s. Deserts will reappear particularly in Nebraska, but also in eastern Montana, Wyoming and Arizona, northern Texas and Oklahoma. As dust and sandstorms turn day into night across thousands of miles of former prairie, farmsteads, roads and even entire towns will be engulfed by sand.”

What’s bad for America will be worse for poorer countries closer to the equator."

They will have no choice other then to move and they will move your way.
>>
>>128133251
then why are you so angry about the US getting out of it if it isn't binding in the first place?
>>
>>128133464
Not the question, Hans.
>>
>>128133464
people can't predict which football team is going to win a game or how GDP will do over the next year
climate scientists are full of shit
>>
>>128133313
"The study assumed a scenario that no policy analyst expects — that the United States takes drastic steps to meet the Obama pledge of a 26 to 28 percent reduction in emissions by 2025."

Hence the bullshit figures that trump is rambling about.

Furthermore you dingle berries love to complain that "oh no my energy prices are going up, help I don't understand operational costs and how green policy effects them, help I'm fucking retarded and complain that I have to pay more to ensure that corporations follow guidelines help help its a Globalism conspiracy"
>>
>>128132626
The only thing Earth needs to be saved from are satanist globalist and their retard liberal retarded minions.
>>
>>128133657
Muh globalism

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
>>
>>128133610
spoken like a true parasite who doesn't pay taxes
>>
>>128132626

The biggest pollutors in this planet are russia, china and india. If the paris accord does not stop these countries which already produce more than five times the pollution of others like the US then it won't do anything. Global Climate change can never be stopped, only slowed and if we want to be serious about it, it needs to affect the ALL the nations in the world.
>>
>>128133610
>oh no my energy prices are going up
this is literally a de-civilizing force. it's not a meagre complaint.

growth in energy demand is quickly outpacing growth in energy supplied by renenwables. the only sensible option is allowing all forms of energy production.

another, if you believe the CO2 lie is to impose a 40% tariff on all chinese goods.
>>
It means you have to give billions to India, China and Russia so that they can ????.

That's how it saves the world.
>>
>>128133586
Yet they can tell you the weather for the next three days. Its almost as if complex systems are inherently different and it depends on a shit ton of factors if good predictions can be made or not.
>>
>>128133764
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
this tweet might not be true at all but it's making the tariff solution more and more obvious every day
>>
>>128132626
It appears that the idea is to put extra an burden on Western White men, until they solve everyone's problem. Much like the eradication of smallpox. Everyone in the Third World cashes checks, and carries on.
The agreement is not only about climate, but also about free movement of Third World immigrants. It has caveats.
>>
>>128132963
It's all symbolism with you cunts isn't it.
>>
>>128133907
>complex systems
that's exactly my point. it's not complex as in "it's complicated" but complex in the mathematical meaning which implies a sort of intractability in figuring out how it works.

just like medicine, we need actual empirical evidence to give us any confidence in what works and what doesn't
>>
File: 47E8D.gif (627KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
47E8D.gif
627KB, 400x225px
Did this street shitter help write the accord?
From the country that's allowed to DOUBLE their coal use.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518691/Third-woman-claims-sexually-harassed-former-head-climate-change-panel-charged-stalking-female-colleague.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
>>
>>128134074
yes and now we're "symbolicaly doomed" kek

trump is the world's best bullshit artist. no one can bullshit him and get away with it
>>
>>128132626
i agree with the pull out of the shit accord. it doesnt do anything to help the environment. puts more of a tax burden on the usa and sends billions of dollars to other shit country.
>>
>>128134066
>The agreement is not only about climate, but also about free movement of Third World immigrants. It has caveats.
can u elaborate please
>>
>>128133464
>the American agricultural heartland around Nebraska was desert
you actually believe it was a literal desert?
>>
>>128133586
The Europeans kill me.
>We have a problem with Muslims coming into the country.
"Oh no we can't tackle that"
>The Temperature of the earth is changing as a result of cycles that have been happening for billions of years"
"WE NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!!"
>>
>>128134080
We do have empirical evidence. To figure out how it works you don't need to replicate the system, understanding what changing a few parameters does is enough. Earths albedo and the refraction index of various greenhouse gases for example is easy to find out.
>>
>>128134259
>puts more of a tax burden on the usa

The tax goes up the more you pollute. The more fossil fuel you use, the higher your country tax is
>>
>>128134626
Ah the good old fucking "glass vessel full of gas" model of earth.

>>128134632
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement#Ensuring_finance
>>
Welp, figured this would be a short thread.

See them tumbling down
Pledging their love to the ground
Lonely but free I'll be found
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds.
>>
>>128132963
>doesn't actually require anything and is symbolic but somehow the U.S. was going to shell out billions to 3rd world shitholes
Wow I'm really pissed we missed out on such a great opportunity.....
>>
>>128132963
>symbolic
>symbolic
>symbolic
>symbolic money
>>
>>128134704
No, atmospheric chemistry has come a long way. The underlying principle hasn't changed though.
>>
>>128134626
>To figure out how it works you don't need to replicate the system, understanding what changing a few parameters does is enough.
you need to seek help, if you change one parameter of a system without knowing what it would do to the system as a whole has been applied in other instances and has had disastrous effects.

Here is an example of implementing something without taking into account what it could do to the overall system.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cane_toads_in_Australia
>>
>>128132963
So then feels over reals?
>>
>>128134799
If you don't follow the guidelines you get taxed. That's the only binding part of this agreement

How hard is this for conservaticucks to get?

"but I don't want to invest in renewable energy the coal industry will save us, daddy said so"
>>
>>128134815
It all accounts for nothing when you can't actually measure sources and sinks of emissions.
>>
>>128134986
I'm sorry, I need to clarify before an idiot misunderstands
The guidelines are set by each country independently, the only. Binding portion of thr Paris agreement is to lower emissions by a significant amount. How you do that is up to each country
>>
>>128132626
that would require that you trust scientists and dont think they are a part of a conspiracy to destroy the US economy by way of global warming. I find its uncommon on /pol/ to encounter such a person
>>
>>128132626

all the Paris Accord was was a loose agreement that countries would set goals to reduce their emissions, which they hope would slow our progression to an average of 2C above the average temperature prior to the industrial revolution.

Countries were left to set their own goals and determine how to achieve those goals on their own. Trump is full of it that we'd be giving up our sovereignty. We got to determine our own goals and how to get there. But virtually every country on the planet is setting their goals and investing in green energy and other technologies that can reduce emissions.

Boomers in the US on the other hand say fuck it, the world isn't going to go to shit until after I'm already dead anyway, and we've already ruined the economy for future generations, so why not trash the planet too.
>>
>>128134986
So then it's not simply symbolic.

>invest in renewable energy
Nuclear is your only option.
>>
>>128133764
>it needs to affect the ALL the nations in the world.
And it does. China and India have made MASSIVE steps to reduce their emissions, TENFOLD what the US has done in 20 years.

Except the US and Syria. You're the only nations who aren't in the PCA anymore.
>>
>>128132963
Pls explain, why the fuck does USA need to improve its stance in the world stage?

As long as you don't fuck it up with russia, you're alright in my book. Just sort yourself out.
>>
>>128134986
Still looking for those payoffs from all the money that was taken for those "green companies"

Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan
>>
>>128134966
Sure the EU is pissed, even Orban said
>Trump n-NO this will surely cause us lose gib- the earth!!!
>>
File: yroNgYK.jpg (131KB, 728x971px) Image search: [Google]
yroNgYK.jpg
131KB, 728x971px
>>128132801
>So, you have nothing.

>ask retarded question
>get obvious answer
>jump to unsupportable conclusion

Nice going, OP.
>>
>>128135223
China is pledging to spend 360 BILLION on renewable energy, but again it's all a Globalism conspiracy or whatever.
>>
File: IMG_7849.jpg (202KB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7849.jpg
202KB, 1280x1233px
Environmentalist him in environmental science major I also have a business degree. Donald Trump is right this deal is not good for United States. Countries like Korea for example are allowed to continue colluding with little consequences same goes with China or India. We shouldn't put our country at risk financially . Climate change is going to happen no matter what it's your reversible at this point our best bet is to begin mitigation and position ourselves to pivot quickly towards renewable energy's and I believe this can be done by unlocking the remaining natural resources that United States possesses in order to cumulate well this quickly as possible as well well that was to generate new technology and be a first mover in the new green Economy
>>
>>128135164

So if we can set our own goals and how to get there... why have the Paris accord at all? Why should a global body EVER determine how the U.S. handles anything?
>>
>>128132626
>>>128134080
>We do have empirical evidence. To figure out how it works you don't need to replicate the system, understanding what changing a few parameters does is enough.

What you just described is closer to presictive modeling of a financial market than it is to science
>>
>>128132710
>>128132775
How typical, environmentalists are asked to defend their claims and respond with:
> hurr go Google it
>>
>>128134940
We are changing a parameter by dumping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. What the heck eo you think, that research consists of dumping shit into the earths atmosphere and looking what happens?
>>
>>128132963
So basically nothing that you can't just as well do without an expensive club, got ya. You got nothing.
>>
>>128135164
You don't need a fucking treaty for that. What is it with you cunts, that you assume nothing can be done without lots of bureaucrats attending lots of expensive meetings?
>>
>>128135303
The pay off is that you don't get flint Michigan tier water all over the nation.
>>
>>128135411
What expense Sweden?
>>
>>128135356
Yeah but that's peanuts compared to the pollution they're going to make it besides who's holding Chyna accountable for the spending. US has no balls in the Chinese will rip us off any fucking chance they get
>>
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture
>hundreds of billions of dollars transferred for free to primitive nations
>symbolic
>>
>>128135426
Explain
>>
>>128132963
So if it's only symbolic what does it matter if it's gone?
>>
>>128134986
Which is why most of the countries set much lower goals then the US so they don't have to shell out.
>>
>>128135356
China is covered in smog. That is the elephant in the room.
>>
>>128135398
Can you not google? I do before every point I make. Don't be an idiot
>>
>>128133099
Ok, so you got nothing either, next!
>>
>>128135373

It doesn't. All it literally is is just a "promise" that "we'll try to do better, we'll figure out how on our own"
>>
>>128133099
> We millenials between the ages of 20 and 30 know more than the rest of the human population.
>>
>>128135356
So ? It's subsidized and going to drive their manufacturing. If someone told me they were going to pay for 75% of my next car if it's electric obviously I would. It doesn't make me a nice guy.
>>
>>128135398
Yeah it's really annoying I was in varmint list of fucking idiots who don't know anything about the environment or the fucking business world. The biggest problem with climate change is the D stabilization of ecosystems which lead to mass deaths of important species and subsequent destruction of ecosystem services which play huge role in our Economy for example pollination by bees
>>
>>128135529
Most of the countries also already have lower emissions and are the size of Ohio
>>
>>128135303
>Still looking for those payoffs from all the money that was taken for those "green companies"
usually government inventment in industries is a gift not a loan. Do you think these companies are racking up interest or some shit?

>535M
we give the oil industry more than that every year for doing less and have for a long time, but i know that doesn't sound as good as the evil libtard solar company screwing everyone
>>
>>128135580
Uh no climate science has been around for decades.
>>
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture
150 Billion for the US to pay
30% electricity cost increase
6 Million jobs lost
>it-it's just a symbolic gesture guys r-right?
Kill yourself you ignorant, ass licking beta faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 360x240px
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture

Stopped right there and did 360 out of here.
>>
Paris stuff is just a scam so rich countries give another 100 billions to shitholes so they breed even more monkeys to flood us.
>>
even if it's useless it would have been smart for Trump to get on board. He basically gave the dems some damn good ammo. Expect tons of commercials about this in 2020.

Granted, it's the dems I'm talking about so maybe they'll manage to fuck that up.
>>
>>128135668
Is mad that the energy lobbies refuse to invest in renewable options so green policy effects operational costs for them most.

Dont be a fucking idiot next time and stop complaining the market is fucking you over for not making smart decisions
>>
>>128132710
>>128132775
>>128132963
This is what the left looks like in complete free fall.
Here's what I see is happening.
The left makes all of these "symbolic" gestures and deals that don't actually represent the whole of their countries. When the power shifts during the next election cycle, they get mad that the lie they've been telling themselves doesn't hold.
It's happening with the EU staying together, It happened when Hillary didn't get president, It's happening everytime Donald rolls something back because liberals pushed something with shaky evidence and feels, It's happening to China when they don't get incentives as a developing country anymore, It's happening with Poland since they didn't take refugees like EU wanted, it's happening to Murkel everytime a refugee kills someone, the list is fucking endless.
I don't think they realize they created such massive problems because the didn't have a plan and acted on their best intentions. I don't think they'll get another chance until the problem is on the way to being fixed.
>>
>>128135565

So what you are saying it is worthless and it's at least neutral that we left it.
>>
>>128135770
>stop complaining the market is fucking you over
Found the commie.
>>
>>128135785
Thank you Alex Jones. Keep the discussion on earth senpai if you want to contribute
>>
>>128135626
Is this Leo DiCaprio?
If so.... fuk off nigger.
>>
File: IMG_5328.jpg (88KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5328.jpg
88KB, 500x625px
>all the shariablue shills ITT unironically claiming (((climate change exists)))
>>
>>128132963

Why do that if you're going to export that pollution to 3rd world countries anyway?
>>
>>128135067
Actually we have a sattelite for that. Just hasnt been up long enough. We understand and know the impact of greenhouse gases, it's mute to debate that point. The only question is how big the impact is.
>>
>>128132626
no one even knows what it really is
>>
>>128135930

Demshits are all about spreading the wealth.
>>
>>128133464
You literally added nothing to the topic. Climate changes whether we are here or not, what's your point? You even stated that emissions have to stop fully to even make a dent in the temperature rise, you realize that's actually impossible right?

I sincerely hope you aren't trying to make a case for the Paris agreement with what you just posted.
>>
>>128132963
Totally ignoring the United Nations Green Climate Fund ? That's more than symbolic.

Have you read it ?

http://unfccc.int/files/essential_background/convention/application/pdf/english_paris_agreement.pdf
>>
>>128135626
So they can just sit back and only try a bit while circlejerking about how great they are and the bigger countries feel the sting while trying to reach their goals.
>>
>>128133464
>far worse than the 1930s
weren't the droughts in the dust bowl caused by shitty farming practices?
>>
>>128132963
>It doesnt require you actually do anything but it's a symbolic gesture that is held up because of how the country would be viewed on a world stage.
So it's worthless?
>>
>>128132626
Nicaragua the only other country with the balls to say "this fucking thing doesn't actually DO anything and is just a waste of time"
>>
>>128132626
The theory is that if you subsidize windmills/solar panels, that becomes an artificially cheaper source of energy to the consumer, thereby shifting market share in their favor and away from fossil fuels. It's basically just making an unleveled playing field, just like tariffs would to create a greater demand for your own products in your country.
>>
>>128136100
Yes? Where is the problem?
>>
>>128135973
You can only GUESS the contributions of sources and sinks with that.
>>
>>128132626
It won't. It will lower the temperature 2/5 of 1 C in 100 years. Meanwhile 14 days of China running as it is now will wipe that small gain out.
>>
>>128136197
Syria too.
>>
>>128135785
you realize the administration before obama was a republican and they have held power in state legislatures all this time right? This has hardly been a whole era of liberals being in control when we had 8 years of a moderately let leaning president and before that had a full blown neo-con in office. The problems of the world are al of ours, not just because of those damn liberals always messing everything up.

Your analysis sounds nice at first but you seem to be confusing history a bit
>>
>>128132626
The Paris agreement essentially creates a council where each country pledges to lower their own carbon emissions so that the temperature of the earth might be lowered closer to pre-industrial levels in the near future.

The agreement also creates a charity system in which rich western countries can help developing countries (this does NOT include China or India contrary to popular belief) by giving them money to invest in alternative energy resources and the like.

All of this is not legally enforced by some other international body, like say the Kyoto protocols, but it is politically enforced (see recent events).

Instead of trying to take the lead on our earth's problems, I think America has its back to the wall. Like everything else, America causes problems for everyone all the time and everywhere. It ain't fair, and we should have stayed.
>>
File: 1495016294702.jpg (94KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1495016294702.jpg
94KB, 600x852px
>>128135664
And every decade "climate science" is referenced like some omniscient nameless deity decrying the imminent end of civilization. In the 70s and 80s they pushed global cooling as the would-be end of the world. In the 90s and early 2000s we were told that the ice caps were going to melt and the sea level would be significantly higher by the end of the decade. We're closing in on 2020 and none of its come true. How many times are you going to stroke yourself to the pseudo intellectual superiority you feel as you blindly reference "climate science" while ignoring the fact it's been demonstrably wrong three decades in a row?
>>
>>128135223
Yet emission in China keeps increasing, they have nearly a thousand unclean coal plants planned. Their emissions will keep increasing for decades to come, as will global emission. You buying into blatant chinese propaganda is not helping your case.
>>
>>128132710

https://youtu.be/TCy_UOjEir0
>>
>>128135423

Because without a multilateral treaty, countries won't even fucking try, because we're all competing economically. If China produces all its energy from coal and isn't investing in green energy, and we're cutting back our emissions and investing in green energy, we now see it as we're hurting our economy, while China is not. So we feel pressured to deregulate and pollute more, sacrificing the environment for the economy.

But if both US and China sign and ratify an agreement to take steps to reduce their emissions, both countries will work at it and so the "damage" the economy won't be as noticed because EVERYONE's doing the same thing.

It's like you and your neighbor are both meth cooks, and you're both using a process that pumps out poisonous gas and risks blowing up your house, but it's the process that yields the most meth for the fewest resources.

Now there's a process that's safer for your house and you, that doesn't produce volatile poisonous explosive fumes, but it'd cut your yield by 50%. You'd make less money if you did it. So while you and your neighbor are both competing neither of you will use the safer process because it eats into your profit.

But if both you and your neighbor agree to use the safer process at the same time, yeah you both take a hit in your yield but compared to each other neither one of you is doing worse than the other.

If everyone agrees, then we all take the economic hit together but relatively nobody comes out ahead.
>>
>>128136391
This
>>128135770
Kek fuck you, dirty commie scum. Better dead than red faggot.
>>
>>128132963

so if its a non binding 'pledge' WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS CRYING ABOUT IT?

Got TDS?

https://youtu.be/TCy_UOjEir0
>>
>>128136376
What countries then, if not India, the most developing developing country in the world? Don't be dishonest.
>>
>>128136391
Hey don't forget the self repairing "hole in the Ozone layer"

Those were scary times anon.
>>
>>128132626
it gives billions to muh globalist
money that we have no idea where it's going
so it has to be good right!?
>>
>>128136100
for better or for worse it is the major countries of the world that are fueling climate change. Yes, the US and China definitely contribute more to emissions than guam does. This isnt about fairness its about reality. We (along with the rest of the developed world) are the ones fucking shit up for everyone
>>
>>128135223
That is all on there estimated emissions which is tenfold of an imaginary number which is nothing 10x0 is still 0
>>
>>128133464

This has nothing to do with the PA and its policies
>>
>>128132626
The same people that claim to be concerned about man-made climate change are the same ones that seek increased urbanisation and mass migration of 3rd worlders to the 1st world so it wont no
>>
>>128135770
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-09/sa-power-outage-hit-list-revealed-for-load-shedding/8256252
this is what renewables did to my state, that and the most expensive energy bills in aus
>>
>>128136506
>But if both US and China sign and ratify an agreement to take steps to reduce their emissions, both countries will work at it
Oh yeah surely, since they signed an unenforced piece of paper.
>>
>>128135470
You think bureaucracy is free? Are you literally retarded.
>>
>>128136598
Africa mainly.
>>
>>128136376
You're retarded. The climate change deal mentioned stupid shit like equality, diversity, and feminism.

It had nothing to do with the fucking climate it.
Eat shit you stupid fuck, and fuck your retarded polar bear.
>>
>>128136218
By guessing you mean calculate? There's always a margin of error, and its pretty small here. The hard point isn't to determine what greenhouse gases do, its yo predict how the rest of the system reacts to that.
>>
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture

let us laugh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHHA
>>
>>128135837

it depends. If other countries all stick to the agreement and we decide on our own to take steps despite not being a part of the agreement, then that's fine.

But if we double down on coal and start just trashing the environment just to make some extra bucks and China compares themselves to us and decides to also stop taking steps to slow down climate change, and India stops taking steps, and Russia and Japan stop taking steps, well then we just go full speed ahead driving this planet to hell in a handbasket.

Our only other shot is learning to terraform other planets and develop technologies that allow us to survive the vast distances to those other planets.

Because Boomers seem determined to leave nothing left when they all finally die.
>>
>>128136214
Except the tech that's available to consumers is still shit and these subsidized companies either go under or only exist because of gibs. If it was worth the money, people would be buying more.
>>
both Tucker Carlson and Steven Crowder do decent rumdowns of why the Paris agreement was an ineffective solution on bad terms, and why Leftists are ignorant cunt faggots who will whine and bitch knowing NOTHING about the specifics.
>>
>>128132963
>but it's a symbolic gesture
that costs TRILLIONS of dollars and millions of jobs.
git the fuck outta here.
>>
>>128134427
First good leaf post I've ever read in my life by the way, congratulations.
>>
>>128136620
So what? What's stopping Guam from reducing it's emissions by a higher percentage? Shouldn't every bit count?
>>
>>128136789

Your implication is that China follows anything. China does what is best for China.
>>
>>128136100
Face it burger. Per capita you guys emit the most out of all western countries (except Australia). Now you're going like:
"Why do we need to reduce so much while these other countries who don't emit nearly as much CO2 per capita don't have to reduce their emissions as much".

It's how this shit works. If you're at the bottom of a cave you have to climb more than a guy that's only half way down.
>>
File: lol1.gif (517KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
lol1.gif
517KB, 500x230px
>>128135845
>ad hominem
ouch. can't come up with anything, hmm?
>>
File: 1496236568040.jpg (76KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496236568040.jpg
76KB, 574x600px
>>128132963
Trillions of dollars over 40 years to decrease the temperature by 0.2 degrees.

Fuck off commie nigger
>>
>>128132710
That's not how this works retard. When ou write an essay you put the spice in it you don't tell the reader, "idk look it up lol" you are a detriment to your side of the argument so thank you very much.

Enjoy watching more countries pull out of this bullshit.
>>
>>128132626
It does nothing. The deal is shit, but hyped up in order to make people believe that we're making a difference
>>
>>128136355
Syria didn't say so much as it can't respond with no real government in the middle of a civil war.
>>
>>128134986
God you're fucking stupid. We DID invest in renewable and GOT DICK from it. Sorry, Solyndra went under faggot. It failed. It cannot compete. Subsidies are bullshit theft, that's all.

If you want to really affect climate change, murder all third worlders because they're the ones creating the massive demand. Stupid, fuckup faggot asshole.
>>
>>128136615
thats actually a success story of climate science. We found an issue, regulated a product (spray cans) and made them use a slightly different tech so as to not be destructive and petitioned the rest of the world to do the same. Since then we have seen a measureable closing of the hole in the ozone layer suggesting that our theories were right.
>>
>>128132626
tbf trump is better out than in
it's a mutual agreement that countries that participate will reduce their emissions on their own accord, the convening of countries is like a show and tell where countries show how they have met their previous targets, what went wrong etc, and how they propose to continue reducing global warming within 2 degree celsius via reduction of emissions of carbon dioxide, methane etc and renewable energies.
after a while essentially it's countries being like "well you haven't done such and such, and we did and had these results, so you should try it - wink wink" so without trump there won't be as much of the pushing of a pro fossil fuel narrative
>>
>>128136721

we both have a vested interest in not fucking up this planet if we want to continue to live here.
>>
>>128136615
That actually worked as intended? The reason is the Montreal protocol where it was deemed uncool to give Aussies skin cancer for the comfort of continued use of R12 and the like in your cars AC.
>>
>>128132626
Animal agriculture is the #1 cause of global pollution. just bring that up and start memes of it. it will stop this argument dead.redpill yourself on animal agriculture. there is no argument.
>#1 cause of C02
>#1 cause of methane
>#1 cause of cancer
>#1 cause of global destruction

meat and dairy industry shills BTFO
>>
>>128136126
yes and the idiot thinks the area as a desert in the past as big as the Sahara, it just proves he knows nothing about the weather and ecologies
>>
>>128136763

>The climate change deal mentioned stupid shit like equality, diversity, and feminism.

I read through the entire thing for my boss and I don't recall that.
>>
>>128136774
A satellite cannot tell you where gas comes from and where it goes and in what quantities. It's not going to tell you e.g. the amount of CO2 absorbed by asphalt, or the amount produced by rotting vegetation.
>>
>>128133198
Going green actually creates jobs though, boosting the economy
>>
>>128136763
where do you think all the money for these activist programs / protests come from? all these environmental programs are just a scam to fund those things.
Trump knows this, this is why is pushing so hard to defund all this bullshit.
This is the reason the left is so fucking but hurt. They are losing money they need to fund their protest and other bullshit.
>>
>>128137045

Then you need to read it again
>>
In the UK there's wind farms at every seaside and yet they still produce fuck all energy
>>
>>128133907

>Yet they can tell you the weather for the next three days.

Even then it's a guess. There have been plenty of times where they say, for instance, on Monday, that "it will rain on Wednesday" except it doesn't.
>>
File: image.png (162KB, 1045x1567px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162KB, 1045x1567px
>>128136376
You actually bought the meme that we can lower the temperature, kek.
>>
>>128136862
again, thats getting into "fairness" territory. Yeah they theorietically could and should. But in reality shit changes when we change, not them. Everyone should do their share but when push comes to shove its on the developed world to actually pull through and get shit done because thats where it counts
>>
File: 1493133397459s.jpg (7KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493133397459s.jpg
7KB, 188x250px
>>128136376

>The Paris agreement essentially creates a council where each country pledges to lower their own carbon emissions so that the temperature of the earth might be lowered closer to pre-industrial levels in the near future.

Which is impossible because the Milankovic cycles caused the earth to heat up more than the greenhouse effect in that time period.

>The agreement also creates a charity system in which rich western countries can help developing countries (this does NOT include China or India contrary to popular belief) by giving them money to invest in alternative energy resources and the like.

Wow, the rich give money to the "poor". The developing countries then use some money to buy solar panels and wind turbines from companies in the rich countries. The rest of the money goes missing in the process because of government corruption.

>Instead of trying to take the lead on our earth's problems, I think America has its back to the wall. Like everything else, America causes problems for everyone all the time and everywhere. It ain't fair, and we should have stayed.

Muh fairness. Do you think the Chinese give a shit about fairness? People thinking like you would have simply died out when born 500 years ago.
>>
>>128136917

>trillions of dollars

source: your ass

There is far more of an economic future for green energy as far as $$ and jobs, regardless of your belief in climate change or not.

Then again, it is delightful to watch dipshits like you intentionally throw themselves into coal mines in between your opiate binges. Nothing like watching "red" america descend into subsahara-africa tier from my yankee throne.
>>
>>128133251
Where's your proof, sunshine
>>
>>128136892

China has it's own interests in cleaning up their act. They use televisions screens to watch a fucking sunrise for fuck's sake, but China won't want to be alone in cutting its emissions if nobody else bothers to try, and they'll worry about not being competitive.

Basically the only way you can convince people to take a hit on their economy to invest in renewable energy is if every other country is doing it too.
>>
>>128132963
So basically this is just a money laundering scheme? There's no doubt in my mind that Merkel and Macron are going to be making big bucks over this whole thing.
>>
>>128135845
How to Ad Hominem 101
>>
>>128137250
>There is far more of an economic future for green energy as far as $$ and jobs, regardless of your belief in climate change or not.
Sounds like there's no reason to join the paris agreement and pay billions to "developing nations " then
>>
>>128137275

it's like agreeing to a handicap or house rules in a game.

Nobody wants to play by that rule unless it affects everyone equally.
>>
>>128137220
>Which is impossible because the Milankovic cycles caused the earth to heat up more than the greenhouse effect in that time period.
we are in a cooling period. We have been in it for quite a while and are going to be in it for quite a while longer. Looking at Milankovic cycles reinforces the notion that something strange is going on in regards to our atmosphere.
>>
>>128135164

China and India produce, roughly, 14 million tons of Co2 every year. The US produces roughly 5 million. Neither China nor India were required to curb their emissions at all as they claimed to be "developing nations."

>HURR DURR IM A STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT WHO DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING

No shit, nigger.
>>
>>128132963
>It doesnt require you actually do anything but it's a symbolic gesture

So it's totally meaningless?
>>
>>128137250
>There is far more of an economic future for green energy as far as $$ and jobs, regardless of your belief in climate change or not.
Of course there is when tax revenue is wasted on vanity projects that serve no purpose
>>
>>128136987
Depopulate Africa, and plateau our own growth.
>>
>>128136376
Why can't America invest its $100 billion dollars to develop sustainable green energy initiatives instead of giving it to a UN government that redistributes it to 3rd world nations?

Oh wait, can't afford it otherwise...
>>
>>128137220
The people crying about this (and every other stupid problem such as feminism etc...) are the ones that should have been eliminated by natural selection but weren't due to our modern society. They're the weak minded and short-sighted men and women of our current generation (aka, most lefty scum) and if terminated would lead our world forward instead of backwards. "Sheeple" has never been so correct.
>>
>>128137052
The sattelite can tell me what radiation goes in and what goes out, that's all its supposed to do. It can, together with ground stations, precisely tell me what the atmosphere is made up off. To determine where it comes from is relatively easy, since we know how much fossil fuel we burn and there's no natural source for plenty of other greenhouse gases.
>>
>>128136506
Literally everything you just wrote falls on one simple and undeniable truth, the PA is not enforceable.

Why would the largest economies in the world suddenly stop competing against eachother because they wrote their names on a symbolic paper? Are you high?
>>
>>128137433

*kilotons
>>
>>128132963
You are not persuasive. You have no argument at all. Climate change racket is wealth redistribution and nothing more. It never had any validity.

I will care about climate change the minute Al Gore and Leo sell their two dozen massive houses, stop flying around in jets and move into thatched huts like they want everyone else to do. Until then, I have no interest in this topic other than voting to stop elite faggots from stealing what I have rightfully earned.
>>
File: ng0.jpg (90KB, 767x591px) Image search: [Google]
ng0.jpg
90KB, 767x591px
>>128136364
>Your analysis sounds nice at first but you seem to be confusing history a bit
Not a bit. I don't consider either of the bushs to be right wingers. They don't stand for what this country was founded upon. This country was originally very right wing, extremely so by todays standards. The problems started arising in the 1820's with European reformation. It spread here, and conflicted with the original intent of the US; to be the freest and most just country possible.
The US is incompatible with left leaning ideology. It's just how it is. We can go into a discussion about the age of enlightenment v. the european reform, but you won't win and you probably don't know enough to talk about it in the first place.
>>
>>128132626
>Not one person has said how it will save the Earth.

The planets climate has been changing since it was formed

When the planets temperature isn't going up, it's going down.

There is no temperature gauge to keep it stable, so we must expect one of the two conditions to always be in effect. Going up or going down.
>>
File: MilankovitchCyclesOrbitandCores.png (227KB, 1000x1044px) Image search: [Google]
MilankovitchCyclesOrbitandCores.png
227KB, 1000x1044px
>>128137421
>we are in a cooling period
>in a cooling period
>cooling period

The only thing which is in a cooling period is your mother.
>>
>>128132957
TPBP
>>
some research :)

An overall average shortfall of nearly 400,000 jobs;
An average manufacturing shortfall of over 200,000 jobs;
A total income loss of more than $20,000 for a family of four;
An aggregate gross domestic product (GDP) loss of over $2.5 trillion; and
Increases in household electricity expenditures between 13 percent and 20 percent.

http://www.heritage.org/environment/report/consequences-paris-protocol-devastating-economic-costs-essentially-zero
>>
>>128137501
>You are not persuasive.
but those (you)s though, and at 8:32am. I'm impressed.
>>
>>128137150
And every time that happens our models get better. Overall they still to an exceptionally good job at predicting the future. It was just an example that complex systems can be predictable, you just need to understand them well enough.
>>
>>128137474
>People who dont agree with me are just stupid and weak and mean and ugly and i dont like them
its funny how edgy kids still sound like kids when you decode it a bit.
>>
>>128136898
Why not show us how it's done?
>>
>>128135506
they won't
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (11KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
11KB, 113x125px
>2017
>no one realizing nuclear power is the only effective green energy
>world uses degrees as a measurement unit for global decay even though there are too many factors involved in the average temperature.
>People going crazy about Trump pulling out of an agreement that "gives each country a vote" but dosnt specify for what
>people are just uneducated about everything and follow like lambs
>tfw
>>
BWAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

using the Model for the Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Induced Climate Change developed by researchers at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, even if all carbon dioxide emissions in the United States were effectively eliminated, there would be less than two-tenths of a degree Celsius reduction in global temperatures.[13] In fact, the entire industrialized world could cut carbon emissions down to zero, and the climate impact would still be less than four-tenths of a degree Celsius in terms of averted warming by the year 2100.
>>
>>128132710
>(((google)))
dumbfuck there is a reason why /pol/ is 100% of the news source consumption for a lot of anons here. /pol/ is the last light of truth for man. shit here is somehow more credible and redpilled than anything you'd find anywhere else.
>>
>>128137649

>It was just an example that complex systems can be predictable

Except the weather man is wrong quite a bit. So asking that same weather man "well, uh, what about in 100 years?" and blindly "listening and believing" shows you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1375787896090.jpg (796KB, 1680x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1375787896090.jpg
796KB, 1680x1343px
>>128136789
>Our only other shot is learning to terraform other planets and develop technologies that allow us to survive the vast distances to those other planets.

I might be drunk but why not anyone doing what is the most logical course of action at least for my drunk mind.

Just develop some nets that caught carbon and crystallize it or do some other fancy niggjutsu with it.
Place those nets on couple of blimps or kites and let them hover freely.

Just cover the under wings and fuselage with some fancy carbon fucking composite and fly away gathering carbon from atmosphere and NOX3 or wahtever there is.

Why moorican have this innate need to colonise and look for every excuse to do that.

>Bless this thread with comfy pic.
>>
>>128136987
Not everyone lives in a doomsday scenario like yourself, especially not the two largest economies on earth.

We will live on earth just fine even with a few degrees warmer, huge parts of the earth will become habitable that also contains new resources currently unavailable. You think most here gives a shit what happens to some subhumans in Africa? Please, almost no one cares about Africa.
>>
>>128137649
>Overall they still to an exceptionally good job at predicting the future.
Except there really hasn't been an accurate predictive model. Not have there been models that can accurately predict what benefit the changes you faggots would like to make would actually have.
>>
>>128132963
Hillary loss was symbolic to.
>>
>>128137220
China does care, or at least they care about people thinking they care. That's why they are in on the agreement. I agree their has been some problems like you described with the distribution of things like solar panels, but that does not change the fact that they are getting purchased and used.

As for your comment on Milankovic cycles, I can tell you that is complete and utter 100% bullshit because I study them proffesionally.

I recommend you read these as an introduction.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/glacial/glacial.pdf
http://www.indiana.edu/~geol105/images/gaia_chapter_4/milankovitch.htm
https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Milankovitch/
>>
File: image.png (318KB, 1067x1434px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318KB, 1067x1434px
>>128137045
Stop lying.
>>
>>128132963
>It doesnt require you actually do anything but it's a symbolic gesture that is held up because of how the country would be viewed on a world stage.
So its literally virtue signalling then? If you can't have something that member nations can't pressure others on then why fucking have it?
Also it reads more like a globalist love letter than an actual climate agreement.
>>
>>128137784
Climate and weather aren't the same thing, they are observed on different timescales. Its a bad comparison but asking the weather man what it's going to be like tomorrow is more akin to asking what the climate will be like in a few decades.
>>
>>128136416
>they have nearly a thousand unclean coal plants planned
gonna need a source on that
>>
>>128136598
>Africa

And he's retarded if he's thinking India won't be getting a piece of it,we have water ways project coming in and I don't see how govt will manage that without outside help.

It's like the World bank is literally siphoning money via a chain of companies to get the monopoly on the water ways project like Rothschild and Suez canal.

Giving aid to 3 rd world is like breeding more future refugees which can be easily displaced with a set of Burkha ISIS faggots chimping out provided the fund by the Rotkikes
>>
>>128137962
But that's all of us anon.
>>
File: liberal economic policy.jpg (61KB, 466x263px) Image search: [Google]
liberal economic policy.jpg
61KB, 466x263px
>Wooo-oooo
What's that sound?
Oh, it's liberal economic policy emerging from the fog. There's over 9000 (literally) of these container ships in operation as we speak.

Liberals are basically fucking braindamaged retards. They don't grasp the idea of "object permanence". They just look out their window, don't see any giant polluting megafactories spewing out consumer goods and thus in their pathetic little piece of shit retard brains they don't exist.

But they do exist. In places that don't have very strict environmental regulations. In places where people's only future is essentially being a slave manufacturing unnecessary consumer goods for the west.

Then they have to be loaded onto pic related and shipped back. The largest dozen of these container ships produces more emissions than every single passenger vehicle on the planet combined.
>Let that sink in.png
There's nearly 10,000 of them in operation. And yes, most of those are older, smaller, slower than the top polluting ones but if you combine those with these megafactories that don't follow western environmental regulations... There's the earth's entire fucking environmental problem right there.

Go to fucking hell liberal scum. You faggots are the ones killing the planet.
>>
>>128137549
>everyone but the god emporer trump has actually been a liberal so they dont count and everything they did was actually the fault of liberals.
i dont even know how to respond to something to retarded.

>This country was originally very right wing, extremely so by todays standards
the ideas of the founders were exceedingly liberal by their days standards and are mostly considered pretty moderate today. This is common knowledge not some massive revelation.
>>
>>128132710
>(((google)))
K, thanks
>>
File: 1493250137392.png (241KB, 501x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493250137392.png
241KB, 501x499px
>>128137602
You need to reread the OP question.
>>
>>128137250
>far more economic potential in green energy

Then why do you need governments globally to enforce it? Free market will take care of it. Are you literally this retarded?
>>
>>128133099
Do you have to deny global warming to oppose a "symbolic" agreement with gibs to the developing world?
>>
File: lol4.gif (1002KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
lol4.gif
1002KB, 500x249px
>>128138106
>>everyone but the god emporer trump has actually been a liberal so they dont count and everything they did was actually the fault of liberals.
>i dont even know how to respond to something to retarded.
tfw you get strawman'd because they can't learn enough information about the 1820 European Reformation to argue back.
>>
File: 1495525301652.jpg (68KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495525301652.jpg
68KB, 480x480px
>>128132963
> symbolic
>>
>>128137962
Isn't that a proposal and not in the terms of the agreement? From what I gathered the agreement doesn't bind any country to any kind of rule so those clauses would all be optional, no?
It is also because of this that I don't know how this agreement will solve anything. Any country leader can just bribe the officials and keep doing whatever they want. This also gives the bigger countries more of an excuse to give even more foreign aid to countries in a dictatorship which do fuck all with the money. This agreement just looks more like a farce to hide their shady dealings than anything else.
>>
>>128137155
I can't help but noticed none of the faggots in here are addressing this.
>>
File: 235px-The_Simpsons_5F01.png (79KB, 235x176px) Image search: [Google]
235px-The_Simpsons_5F01.png
79KB, 235x176px
>>128137250
Sure is a lot of projection in your post.
Nigger
>>
>>128132710
>>128132775
>>128132963
>>128133464
>>128134986
>>128135148
>>128136506
Please refute the Swede. >>128137155
Your status is unequivocally and irrevocably BTFO until you refute what is in there.
>>
File: Enable- Secondary.jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary.jpg
10KB, 302x167px
>>128132626

>raise taxes on everyone so autistics can study cleaner energy (while India and China laugh at us and pollute all they want)

>people need to work more to make the same amount of money

>driving to work more and all that extra activity puts more CO2 in the air

It's like telling someone to run around in circles to cool off.

PS. I am a biology/biochemistry graduate and I my senior project involved climate change. Objectively speaking many researchers can be skewing the data to fit the narratives of the people funding them. It seems obvious to me that too much of any greenhouse gas is a bad thing, but any "solution" that ignores the biggest perpetrators is a shitty solution. Limiting the populations of India and Asia would be far more effective than American citizens doing anything. The USA is pretty fucking clean a largely rural. In China everyone wears fucking surgical masks.
>>
>>128137250
Hmm really sounds like your treaties and agreements are made out of spite.
>>
So when pressed the best these faggot shills can come up with is that the Accord is meaningless symbolism? Top kek
>>
>>128133099
Let china and india pay the tax bill of the paris accord.
>>
>>128133464
>The earth has only changed its temperature by 0.8 degree since 1800's and even though the emission of C02 has doubled there have been no rise in the temperature.
>>
Geez, op here and no one has answered my question.
I think they don't know after all.
>>
>>128137909
Probably follow the reply chain?

Of course there hasn't been a model that was proven right, it would take decades of observation for that. All we can do is look at the current situation and try to figure out where it will go from here, and that all points in one direction.

You people do more harm than good to your position. Instead of trying to argue against well established theories with feelings you should provide a counterweight to the liberal standpoint. Yes, the Paris deal is ridiculous bullshit that will do harm to all western nations that are part of it. Ever asked yourself why that's the case? Because conservatives leave the playing ground to liberals, pretending that the problem doesn't exist. There are possible solutions that won't crash the economy, cost millions of jobs and require you to take in"climate refugees", sadly they have no political backing.
>>
>>128135716
Ended up in the same place as before then?
>>
File: 1496340349798.jpg (31KB, 634x227px) Image search: [Google]
1496340349798.jpg
31KB, 634x227px
>>128134231
I found the authot
>>
>>128135546
You are basically demanding your opponent make your arguments for you.

It's lazy.
>>
File: 1494612587988.png (1MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494612587988.png
1MB, 576x576px
>>128137940

>As for your comment on Milankovic cycles, I can tell you that is complete and utter 100% bullshit because I study them proffesionally.

>that is complete and utter 100% bullshit
>because I study them proffesionally
>proffesionally

They are also not bullshit but scientifically measurable instead of a lot of the human-caused climate change shit people like you try to sell as science just to get more government funding.
>>
>>128135223
China and india are very polluted
They should pay the tax bill.
>>
>>128138647
This. And google is garbage these days. It orders results by popularity.
So "Google it" is de facto bandwagon fallacy and should result in instant ip ban.
>>
>>128137549
I agree, anyone who thinks bush was a conservative or far right has not studied politics.

Bush passed Medicare part D for goodness sake.
>>
>>128137045
It's on page 4 you fucking shill. When you were reading it, were you sucking David Brock's cock? https://unfccc.int/files/essential_background/convention/application/pdf/english_paris_agreement.pdf

"Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind,
Parties should, when taking action to address climate change, respect, promote and
consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights
of indigenous peoples, local communities, migrants, children, persons with
disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as
well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity, "
>>
>>128132626
I don't give a shit if it stops climate change. I do give a shit if it stops me from breathing in all this toxic shit. It ain't fucking healthy
>>
Someone shared this video this morning. It's helpful because it purports to show actual numbers of anticipated temp reduction...

https://www.prageru.com/courses/environmental-science/paris-climate-agreement-wont-change-climate
>>
>>128138443
We post facts with proves he post wishful thinking, like that one retarded american school teacher claiming cern hadron collider would cause a black hole according to his calculations.

So you have it with data from 1930 vs wishful thinking.
>>
>>128138573
None of that addresses anything I said faggot outside you admitting the models are bullshit.
>>
>>128132963
Symbolic gesture of hindering businesses that are not Facebook Google exon Mobil, Microsoft and all the other oligarchic plutocrats who begged and pleaded him to stay?

Do you not understand why Trump won you stupid faggot? You still don't. It's been over 100 days and not a single one of you even know WHY you lost and it will be the reason why you lose again :)
>>
>>128135426
Flint michigan had a dirty water problem because corrupt black negro politicians
Stole the money to fix the problem.
>>
>>128138877
What are you talking about? The post is full of facts and sources.

If you can refute it you will have converted me.
>>
>>128137458
This is what climate religious folks should be preaching.
>>
>>128133099
It's a bad deal you dunce. I'm tired of my tax dollars going to shit like this. If the problem is real you can rest assured the free market will take care of it.
>>
>>128137329
Duh
>>
>>128135760
The paris accord is not americas responsibility make china pay the bill
>>
>>128138868
Pro tip: it doesn't.
>>
>>128138868
well go complain to the Armenina govt then Karen. No need to make the USA pay 100bil/year to subsidize solar freaking roadways in africa
>>
>>128138812
Liberals want to pretend he was, but don't look at politics outside of optics.
We haven't had a conservative since Reagan, and even he was on the fence.
We've had 4 globalist, 2 of which were pushing far left politics and the other 2 were just left of center.
Hell, Trump isn't very far right either. He's just a anti-globalist populist, which is enough - this time.
I hope more and more, everyday, that the Strauss-Howe model is correct and we're headed for a gigantic upheaval of some kind.
>>
>>128137081
why does everybody suddenly think we are going to magically stop researching green tech in the US? thats obviously the future so money and research will be funnelled into that tech. There is just no reason we should give $4b a year in perpetuity to a global slush fund that has no accountability and will inevitably lead to increased costs across all consumer sectors.
Its like shooting yourself in the head to get rid of a headache.
>>
>>128139256
Bush's are globalist since way back.

Bush Sr. New World Order Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs
>>
>>128139347
Because of women's suffrage. Women push cult of personality in politics. People are brainwashed, braindead retards who will do anything for their celebrity overlords.
>>
File: globalwarming.png (395KB, 2758x1348px) Image search: [Google]
globalwarming.png
395KB, 2758x1348px
Friendly reminder that global warming is a myth perpetuated by private sectors in an attempt to continually generate economic revenue for their (((scientists))). Nations like China are blatantly and fragrantly destroying their own local environment with pollution and waste while pretending to be on-board with opposing detrimental climate change. It's total bullshit. The paris agreement accomplishes literally nothing: it doesn't hold nations to certain production or pollution standards, it's just political grand-standing. There's no 4D chess here, Trump is just whipping out his fat hog of a dick and telling the world "fuck your bullshit"

Fuck foreigners and God bless America.
>>
>>128139347
>why does everybody suddenly think we are going to magically stop researching green tech in the US?
They don't, they're just mad that we're going to stop Government Bucks™.
>thats obviously the future so money and research will be funnelled into that tech.
They don't want it to come through economic incentives. They want to operate on optics instead of facts.
>There is just no reason we should give $4b a year in perpetuity to a global slush fund that has no accountability and will inevitably lead to increased costs across all consumer sectors.
Left wingers don't study economics very closely.
>Its like shooting yourself in the head to get rid of a headache.
Sound advice for the left.
>>
>>128139480
I know. I included the first bush when I said we've had 4 globalist (presidents)
>>
>>128137481
>since we know how much fossil fuel we burn and there's no natural source for plenty of other greenhouse gases.

I was under the impression the human emissions of CO2 is like 3% of the total emissions. Dont have a source for this number no. Point is, if fossil fuels are devil, they're not as devilish as nature itself.
>>
>>128138959
It does. The models are as good as they can currently be
>>
>>128139256
I predict that after trump Rand Paul will be president. If this occurs than American for sure will be great.

People don't understand the importance of trump. Trump is planting the seed for the next great far right leader who ever that may be.
>>
>>128139557
God bless America.
Three years ago I was a leftie. Unbefuckinglievable how brutally reality can hit you.
>>
File: 1471007924282.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
1471007924282.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>128139776
>YES GOYIM WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEVELOP CONCLUSIVE MODELS. IF WE WAIT WE WILL ALL DIE. GIVE ME 6 GORILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE A 6 SECOND LONG TV SPOT ABOUT GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENT.
>>
>>128133464
Science fiction.
>>
>>128139686
What nature shits out and takes in is in equilibrium, except for volcanic eruptions. Releasing carbon that was sealed away for millions of years shifts the balance.
>>
>>128137250
This part of your statement is true. Which leads to the conclusion that it would be better to invest the billions we had planned to spend on installing solar panels in 3rd world shitholes and invest in our country instead.
>>
>>128139480
In my opinion the only president I liked since JFK was carter because he did not bomb any nation states. I also think ted really fucked him up and destroyed his administration.
>>
>>128139480
Never seen that before. Fuck these fsgs with this NWO shit. They know nothing of our revolution.
>>
>>128139908
Except I advocated for a reasonable approach in the post before. Trying to display scientific findings as Jewish conspiracy is retarded, how we deal with them is the problem. And that won't change as long as you give people that want to pull crap like the Paris agreement (or what happenes in Germany) reasonable opposition.
>>
>>128135223
Regardless of Bashar's position on climate change, I think he's had more pressing issues than worrying about pollution when this was being negotiated.
>>
The Paris accord was a pledge to take action against climate change, but it lacked specific dates and goals. Being in the Paris Accord means a country may or may not significantly cut emissions, but not being in it means a country is almost certainly going to increase carbon emissions and pollute more. That's why almost every country in the world has no problem joining it, because it just acknowledges a fact.

Even if the US was still in the Paris Accord, under Trump the US would still be polluting as much as before. Withdrawing from it with no purpose is absolutely idiotic, but withdrawing from it as a bargaining chip is a slightly better thing to do.
>>
File: Climate Models.jpg (55KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
Climate Models.jpg
55KB, 487x410px
>>128139686
.5%-4% depending.
It's generalized at 3%.
>https://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/07/29/epa-document-supports-3-of-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-is-attributable-to-human-sources/
>Note: The Original EIA webpage has been removed.
And upon verifiable data, there was no conclusive evidence that Human production of CO2 even changed climate trends.
>>128139776
No they weren't. The IPCC and others were caught manipulating data to increase the predicted rate of warming. The real question is why climate models all deviate so far from real accounts.
>>
>>128140289
Do people not understand that American is the only nation that suffers? Of course everyone would sign it,lets topple the strongest nation.
>>
>>128140321
do me a favor and highlight my ID; find my previous posts with the research.
>>
just nuke china and india, global warming solved.
>>
>>128137470
Because we won't.
>>
>>128140449
This
>>
>>128132963
Holy shit I've seen some uniformed people on pol but thus seriously takes the bait. The worst part about this kids post is that he seriously meant it. It's not bait folks. Best start believing in uniformed shill stories, you're in one

5 seconds of Google will show you what our "symbolic gesture" would actually cost and where tjat money's going. Holy fucking shit youre so fucking dumb
>>
>>128139884
>I predict that after trump Rand Paul will be president.
I severely doubt it. After Trump is president, there will be a blowback of some kind. It's been noted almost empirically true for several hundred years, back to inception.
I don't think that DNC type liberals will be making a come back, but I do see a left wing group coming into power, causes massive strife. Much more than Trump will compose.
>>
>>128140470
Good, let the free market deal with it.
>>
>>128132963
We can't even get 2% of gdp for defense spending out of our closest allies in NATO why would we think that China and India are going to drink the poison coolaids of this climate shit too?
>>
What is the solution to the "true believer" problem and why does it involve ropes?
>>
>>128137081
But it doesnt. The market should naturally adjust to increased efficiency outside of fossil fuels. Forcing it costs us money to use technologies that are inefficient.
>>
>>128132626
97% of (((scientists))) agree goy
>>
>>128135405
We've been doing this for decades and nobody burned to death yet because of the warming, that's barely measurable.
If there is a effect, it's not immediate and we can afford a few more decades or centuries gathering data instead of jumping head first on a crusade without evidence of the actual effects of the emissions.

Fact: nobody knows the full effect of CO2 on the whole system. It's all computers models made by climate "scientists". The lowest form, least skilled of the scientists. If they had the average intelligence of medical doctors, engineers, physicists I'd give them more credit.
>>
>>128134940
people shilling for climate science think (whether they know it or not) that the climate can be modelled by a polynomial equation and you just need to tweak the co-efficients to get the right model.

it's obviously idiotic
>>
>>128140566
It all depends on the wall (I should have been more clear). If trump builds the wall and breaks the conditioning then I think we will get a Rand.

Also the left is eating itself. The reason why I don't consider myself a liberal anymore because of all this race bull shit and over tax policy they are advocating for.
>>
>>128140358
>x caught manipulating data
>therefore everyone but the fringe majority is wrong
Academia is full of assholes that pull shit for personal gain, who would've thought. Doesn't falsify the majority of research and models that point in the same direction.
>>
>>128139347
green tech needs gov money for a jump start and american green tech still heavily relies on it.
unless the consumer is ready to pay more for green shit cause R&D needs more funding than decade old tech this need for gov bucks wont change.
>>
>>128135164
You read the language about changing your NDC?

Article 4.11: “A Party may at any time adjust its existing nationally determined contribution with a view to enhancing its level of ambition.”

Notice that you "may" be able to adjust NDC to reflect your "enhanced... level of ambition". Nothing about decreasing.
>>
>>128135189
>Nuclear is your only option.
climate change freaks hate facts
>>
File: 1496264487656.png (326KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496264487656.png
326KB, 602x400px
>>
>>128140740
I took thousands of years for sea levels to raise enough to close the Bering Strait.
If that trends continues, New York will be under water by 3000... maybe.
That's assuming there isn't a cooling event.
>>
>>128140404
I'm against the thing for a number of reasons. Just pointing out that using Syria's non signing as a point seems to be a bit silly.
>>
>>128136376
>t.Chomsky
>>
File: .png (115KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
.png
115KB, 320x265px
>>128139347
Because it's not supposed to be the US maintaining and bolstering their already green infrastructure. You're supposed to be giving money to others, especially China who has nearly no green energy solutions. Who cares if you can't reliably track what's done with your money once it leaves your borders! You should learn to trust """developing""" nations. If they do anything bad we'll just slap them on the wrist a little, see we got that covered!

That money isn't meant for the US! You're supposed to create jobs for others around the world! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SELFISH?!

GIVE YOUR MONEY TO OTHERS.

STOP BEING BETTER.

STOP PROSPERING.

STOP BEING GREAT.
>>
>>128133907
nigger, i live northeast US and our weather service is lucky if it can be right on what the weather will be like the rest of the day, if not a few hours.
>>
>>128135189
>>128140835
space travel and colonies are our only real hope.
Nuclear power creates waste that is incredibly dangerous for thousands of years, and if there's a nucklear war all the n.powerplants will lose power & maintenance, and melt down.
They are literally doomsday devices.
>>
>>128136992
Indeed.

And once we figure out the way to clone or produce meat, straight up, The question will be: what purpose do cows serve?
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (37KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
37KB, 500x434px
>>128132963
>symbolic gesture
>cost $100bn in real money annually
Fucking faggots
>>
>>128140768
not only that, they keep adding fudge factors to make the model better match the input data. The all assume climate sensitivity to CO2 dominates everything. And they ignore everything else. Climate models are toys for kike propaganda. You know when the media put out a statement in 2008 that 'climate change is accelerating'.. they're referring to what the models predicted. In reality, 1998-2010 was pretty flat in temperature change
>>
>>128140777
>trip 7s
checked, But I don't think the wall is that big of a deal. It's already pretty much halted immigration. A metaphorical wall was enough for me, and I don't think it's worth the attention right now. Mexicans already see him arresting them in droves.
>>128140779
You're implying it's just a few. A lot of organizations have been caught manipulated data, and failing to account for changes in methods of temperature recording. If you place a module in the woods, and 20 years later its in an urban area, is that a correct method of collecting temperature? because that has happened.
Academia is filled with people who don't do peer reviewing. It's a pretty large and rampant issue.
>http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2015/04/fake_peer_review_scientific_journals_publish_fraudulent_plagiarized_or_nonsense.html
>http://time.com/81388/is-the-peer-review-process-for-scientific-papers-broken/
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2011/sep/05/publish-perish-peer-review-science
>>
File: DNC.jpg (160KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
DNC.jpg
160KB, 612x612px
I made this thread to maybe get on the side of the Paris Accord but went away knowing Trump did the right thing.
>>
>>128140978
I did not make that argument. My argument is that the world would love to weaken America.

The EU states have been shitting on America for as long as I can recall.
>>
>>128141338
Archived

>http://slate com/articles/health_and_science/science/2015/04/fake_peer_review_scientific_journals_publish_fraudulent_plagiarized_or_nonsense.html
https://archive.is/3GqAd
>http://theguardian com/science/2011/sep/05/publish-perish-peer-review-science
https://archive.is/RUqoe
>>
>>128138573
>Of course there hasn't been a model that was proven right, it would take decades of observation for that.
>All we can do is look at the current situation
this isn't the scientific method; its faith
>>
>>128141373
That's probably a good idea with the way things are going.
>>
>>128132626

Go back to Snoo land Your kind are safe there.
>>
>>128135377
>What you just described is closer to presictive modeling of a financial market than it is to science
hmmmm really makes you think why they have absolutely no credibility.....
>>
>>128140740
And I'm not advocating to do that, liberals are. There are positions to be taken to minimize the potential effect of greenhouse gas emissions without shooting yourself in the foot economically and using taxpayer money to give mtumbe solar lights for his mudhut. Energy independence is good, even for the unlikely case of climate change being bullshit. The reasonable approach would be to minimize fossil fuel usage while building fourth generation fission powerplants and investing into storage technology to make solar/wind actually viable for example.

No matter how severe climate change will turn out to be, the problem most likely exists, thus taking steps to at least try to minimize its impact need to be taken. Ignoring it just gives liberals more room to pull their insane shit in.
>>
The constant whine about the earth tuning into a desert is quickly defeated by a map of the world. The hottest place on the earth is at the equator. Get a fucking straight edge and put it on the map. Almost the entire equator is tropical rainforest arguably the most life dense spot on the globe. Deserts are formed by 'Rain Shadows' where geological formations or locations limit rain fall. If the earth warmed' there would be more moisture in the atmosphere and many of these deserts would experience water for the first time in millenniums. The truth is, warming periods are better for life on earth. So go outside, pile up a bunch of old tires, pour gasoline on them and burn them. Its for the children don't cha know.
>>
File: krabsswirl.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
krabsswirl.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>128136763
>>>128136376
>You're retarded. The climate change deal mentioned stupid shit like equality, diversity, and feminism.

God this is so sad, who convinced you that? I was a member of the Dutch NGO delegation and nowhere feminism or those other bullshit claims you're sharing is part of Paris agreement.

>Eat shit you stupid fuck, and fuck your retarded polar bear.

I never go to McDonald's, and don't have the balls to do the last thing.
>>
>>128141049
>Nuclear power creates waste that is incredibly dangerous for thousands of years, and if there's a nucklear war all the n.powerplants will lose power & maintenance, and melt down.
>They are literally doomsday devices.
that's because they don't allow re-processing
read up on breeder reactors and the fast integral reactor
the tech is there, everyone like you is just terrified because of ignorance (hate to sound like a shitlib here, but the tech is already there)
>>
>>128141400
We have more than enough data to work with. Is elementary physics faith based because they try to extrapolate from existing data and models what an experiment will result in? The only difference here is the timescale.
>>
>>128138597
>an astrophysicist has authority to speak on changes in climate
for all the faith people have in (((science))) they have so little understanding of what it is and how it works. Tyson should moderate his statements on a topic on which he has no authority.
>>
>>128141338
You need a physical barrier for the future.
>>
>>128138877
>cern hadron collider would cause a black hole
just how do you think meme magic was reintroduced into this world anon?
>>
>>128141048
>for cast less than a mm of rain. Rains all day
Maybe global warming caused it
>>
>>128136376
You faggots keep citing "MUH PRE-INDUSTRIAL GLOBAL TEMPERATURE LEVELS!". Well have you beta cucks stopped and thought that maybe the Earth was in a cold period aka the Little Ice Age where Solar activity was at its minimum? Notice that fucking big bright ball in the sky faggot? No you didn't because you had a gigantic black dildo in your tuna can sized anus begging for Muhammad to diversify your family. How can we lower the temp by 0.8C when there is no control over the Sun? Yes, pollution is bad, yes muh clean water muh clean air but how does billions in wealth distribution from the US taxpayer to 3rd world countries who pollute much more fix the issue? Go be a hero, kys amigo.
>>
>>128141643
reprocessing uses separated plutoium for NOX pellets. I know that. However my point was more about the fact that if you have 5000 nuclear plants in a a country, and you have a catastrophic event and trhose plants share the fate of fukushima, your country, and maybe human life, is over

also reprocessing doesnt mean there's no nuclear waste. Just less.
>>
>>128141845
I think that's a band-aid on a severed limb.
I think the best option is to create a process to annex Mexico, or make it a modern vassal state.
I don't understand why European colonization stopped, with Africa being the prime example.
European colonization did massively great things for Africa, and when they left, they created a vacuum that is still affecting them.
>>
>>128132963
Feel free to implement change at the local and state level as is appropriate. We're a democracy, you know.
>>
File: 1495952698962m.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495952698962m.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
>>128136376
>Like everything else, America causes problems for everyone all the time and everywhere.
Yeah it really sucks for our allies that they don't have to spend a large percentage of their budgets on defense, and instead can rely on the US for defense. Sucks so bad
>>
>>128135580
>hubris of youth
fucking this
>>
>>128142113
Transmutation in IFRs can turn isotopes with long half lives into short lived ones, making long term storage unnecessary.

Why would all plants blow up at once? Why would they blow up at all? We're long past RBMKs, modern designs use negative void coefficients to make runaway reactions impossible and if you're not retarded enough to place your powerplant at the sea in an tsunami dangerzone without seawall you won't have problems with backup power either.
>>
>>128137155
The truth doesn't matter.

The same with racism, the left is full of useful idiots who don't need to think, they have unwavering trust in the system to do their thinking for them. You can show them any evidence, but they'll always trust their god the state over individual people. People are fallible but the state is divine, when you're not looking at it's individual pieces. Lefties are gonna ruin the world. the worst part is in any individual part they'll admit how useless the state is, but taken as a whole they're as devout as radical Muslims in their defence of it.
>>
>>128142435
imagine an EMP
the effects of that make backup-power useless.
Also the lack of a containment vessel like in RBMK does not change the fact that reactor pressure vessels can blow up or leak (overpressure), melt through, or whatnot.
>>
>>128139088
>free market cares what happens with the planet in 100 years
>>
>>128136789
WRONG! The parties in control of China and Russia do what is best for THE PARTY in control, they give zero fucks about their fellow countrymen.
>>
>>128142988
>Free market doesn't accommodate concerns like efficiency and comforts
>Romanian intellectual
>>
>>128142783
An EMP doesn't take out diesel generators. In the unlikely case of an over pressurization event (was supposed to cause that?) You just vent some radioactive steam into the confinement, hardly catastrophic failure. Using NaK or other eutectic coolant even gets rid of that problem.
>>
Here is the text of the agreement. Recognizing and acknowledging are words used in every paragraph.

https://unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
>>
>>128137155
Why aren't climate fags replying to this?
>>
File: 1.png (1013KB, 1087x753px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1013KB, 1087x753px
>>128132710
So...nothing
>>
>>128137081

Name one succesful world changing venture...just one.

>wind isn't cutting it
>solar isn't even close
>nuclear works, but lefties hate it

Elon Musk wouldn't be a household name without sucking on the governments cash cumming cock.

I'm all for environmentally minded behavior, but until you guys stop shitting up the "we need to invest in green tech" meme with no follow up plans or direction, you are wasting everyone's time and money.
>>
>>128143016
>implying that's any different here
>>
>>128132963
America gave $3,000,000,000 to China and India every year because of this "pledge".

Fuck that, Fuck then, and Fuck you.

How about China and India give us back our $3,000,000,000 we were swindled of?
>>
>>128143372
Telsa is nice until your degen brother runs one into someone else.
>>
File: 1487478695095.jpg (9KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487478695095.jpg
9KB, 384x384px
>>128137962
>no direct reference to people of color and power differentials in society
who produced this fascist document?
>>
>>128132963
How about a symbolic gesture called "THE AMERICA PACT" where it doesn't cost the American tax payer $3,000,000,000 to be in it and pledge to do better in green house emissions?

You know, there's a reason why globalists don't want to renegotiate the deal. It's a SCAM.
>>
>>128143153
the EMP does disable diesel generators's electronics.
Venting steam into containment vessels.. well, again - fukushima

even if the backgrounsd in the surroundings there doesn't exceed 50ms/h that's still not suitable to live there. And all that happened was a hydrogen explosion, nothing compared to what an RBMK would release
>>
>>128143077
What do efficiency anf comfort have to do with environmental concerns?

Firms would have no incentive to make products with lower carbon footprint if regulations don't require them to do that.
>>
>>128133838
Don't forget NORTH KOREA. Yes, NORTH KOREA was getting a cut of the AMERICAN tax payer money too.
>>
>>128140797
its been proven over and over again that infusing government money into something only increases the costs and decreases the efficiancy of what is getting funneled money. Look at student loans for example. More people than ever are going to college and they are all coming out borderline retarded while the price of educaton has outpaced inflation by something like 1000%
>>
>>128143153
but i'm not saying you're talking bullshit. Just mentioning that is not risk-free at all.
>>
>>128135426
Flint Michigan water happened during Obama's watch while we were in the Paris accord. So how did being in the Paris accord stop the water being shit in Flint Michigan again?
>>
>>128143658
A hydrogen explosion that destroyed pressure vessel and confinement. Something that doesn't happen if your backup power doesn't crap out.

We have diesel engines since a century, I'm pretty sure you can use one without electronics, or secure them against EMPs. Heck, if its not possible otherwise use fucking electron tubes.
>>
>>128135368
>Environmentalist him in environmental science major I also have a business degree
>it's your reversible
Dude

That mistake is irreversible
>>
>>128143658
correction: 50 micro sievert
50uSv
>>
>>128135356
Yeah in like 20 fucking years from now, then they'll just get out of the treaty. It's a SCAM!
>>
>>128143867
I'm trying to say that you can make it basically risk free
>>
>>128143928
yeah I figure that EMP-hardened electronics do exist, they use it in ICBM hardware as well

OK, nuclear power ftw
>>
>>128143743
>What do efficiency anf comfort have to do with environmental concerns?
>Firms would have no incentive to make products with lower carbon footprint if regulations don't require them to do that.

That is exactly the kind of thinking I'm talking about. It's just wrong. Ford creates high mpg cars because people want them. People also want solar panels on their house, which is why they've been improving. People want cleaner water, so water purification is becoming cheaper and easier. Look at products like life straw and home reverse osmosis filters. Those are products stimulated by demand. If you don't understand how economics work, you shouldn't comment on it.
>>
>>128141620
>any of these deserts would experience water for the first time in millenniums.
that would drown countless desert species which are somehow vital for the environment. Probably the cactus would go extinct, and I don't think we would want that, would we?

GOD SAVE THE FUCKING CACTUS
>>
>>128141372
>The EU states have been shitting on America for as long as I can recall.
This. Why the fuck do I care what eurotrash thinks
>>
>>128144070
but the funny thing is that even if we cut down man-made co2 emissions to ZERO we are still going to have catastrophic warming...
The financial and social implications of going co2-negative are unimaginable but that seems to be the only possibility to actualy prevent that sort of stuff
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.