[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people get to like 300-400 pounds honestly like I eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1017.jpg (53KB, 435x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
53KB, 435x657px
How do people get to like 300-400 pounds honestly like I eat unhealthy and do minimum excersise and I'm relatively fit as well as my friends so I just wondered as being obese is degenerate
>>
They eat a lot of food.
>>
>>128129722
Read taubes' books. Preferably "good Calories, bad Calories" but also "why we get fat" if you are in a hurry. Surprising answers from a very redpilled guy. Pure data driven (hint: government has a role in driving this)
>>
>>128129722
They eat more than 5000 calories a day with usually never getting up, do this for a couple years and your gains turn into 500lbs
>>
If you ever host a party and invite a fatty they will eat and drink three times more than normal weight people.

I fucking hate fat people so much. They drain your fridge of everything.
>>
I am goddamn serious, the fat person will eat more than every other guest combined. You could have invited like eight skinny girls instead of that one lardbutt.

Then they decide they're going to be the last guest to leave and ask to sleep on the floor where they make a horrid wheezing sound because they can't breathe right.
>>
>>128129722
I just hit 300, I had to take a long look at myself in the mirror and wonder what the fuck I'm doing to myself.
I can't keep living there way I have, not gonna be one of those people any more.
Gonna cut the nasty junk shit out of my diet and start exercizing.
Wish me luck fellas.
>>
File: IMG_2586.jpg (117KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2586.jpg
117KB, 854x1280px
>>128130795
Good luck anon, I advise you to use an app called Lose It! which is a GREAT way to keep in check what you eat, mix that with daily excersise and you can be down to 200 in 5 months. i was 220 one month ago and after seriously starting to sort my shit out I am now at 199lbs, my aim is 160. And i dont even go to a gym, I just do cardio and bodyweight excercise.

Pic related
>>
>>128130795
I think losing weight would be quite fun actually, I'm 6 foot 1 and weigh 170 pounds though so I wouldn't know
>>
>>128130795
Cut soda man and you'll lose weight sitting on the couch, losing it lost me 35lbs
>>
>>128130795
Literally just stop soda and processed food. Only eat planned meals.
>>
>>128129722
low metabolism. Silverback gorillas eat around 8000 kCals a day, spend all their lives sat on their ass, only exercise (fight) maybe 10 times in a lifetime. Yet they are ripped to fuk as a human who lives between a weights room and a gymnastics hall.

Stay sat on your ass long enough and your metabolism will drop, then you will put on weight. Also as you get older your standard metabolism drops no matter what you do.

I was like you when i was 16 to 33, could eat anything, and do nothing and couldn't put on weight. Used to literally add extra vegatable oil to all my meals just to keep myself up to low weight, I was unattractively skinny. Then at 35 my metabolism dropped, now its a battle everyday to stop the weight piling on. Hard exercise everyday. It works but if I take a week off the weight comes straight back on.
>>
>>128129722
>How do people get to like 300-400 pounds

There's multiple layers to it.
Blood health.
Lymphatic health.
Glandular health.
Organ health.

There are familial genetic variations in all those things. Most obese people have fucked up adrenal gland. Adrenals utilize and metabolize sugar. Adrenals can't work without good kidneys, which is often stuffed up from bad lymphatic systems. Bad lymph is generated from over eating foreign objects like hybrid foods, glyphosates, excess sugars and proteins, etc. So the kidneys can't filter lymph and blood to pee out cellular waste, thus creating bodily acidosis and the body stores fat to seal itself from toxins for protection.

t. burger who lost over hundred pounds.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.