[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will win the Maltese Election tommorow? And why will all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Who will win the Maltese Election tommorow?
And why will all of Europe be jealous of Malta under Joseph Muscat
>>
File: mal.jpg (29KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
mal.jpg
29KB, 355x355px
Gonna enjoy the show.
>>
>>128129436

Don't worry, Malta. I care.
>>
can I get a basic gestalt on the guy?
>>
>>128129436
We're gonna be fucked if he doesn't win ayy
>>
>>128132364
care to explain, we never hear much about you guys even though we're basically neighbors
>>
Who is Joseph Muscat and why should he win?
>>
File: hh-animals-muskrat-5.png (460KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
hh-animals-muskrat-5.png
460KB, 450x450px
>>128129436
Joseph who...?
>>
File: mhuxbuzu.jpg (13KB, 630x340px) Image search: [Google]
mhuxbuzu.jpg
13KB, 630x340px
>>128132789
joseph the niggerlover Muscat, he sells passports to niggers and muslims.

and then, thereĀ“s also this flamboyant homosexual, gee what terrific choices to pick from.
>>
>>128132616
>>128132692
Labour party, basically liberal leaning centrists.
He's been prime minister for the last 4 years after winning the largest win in Maltese history at almost 55% of the popular vote. His win was mainly due to everyone being tired of the Nationalist party's corruption, arrogance and nepotism. The NP was in power for 25 years prior to 4 years ago.

Muscat's government has performed very well in the last 4 years but he's in shit for not firing one of his advisers and the energy minister who were both caught in the Panama papers a year ago. Due to the butthurt NP blowing out the Panama story out of proportion and even going on international media trying to give the impression that Malta has become like Zimbabwe, Muscat has been forced to hold the election a year earlier.

The half-assed electoral program of the Nationalist party has been ridiculed for being unplanned, uncosted and many of their proposals have literally been already carried out the labour government. Their only argument in favor of them is the Panama story, other than that they have no fucking idea what to do God forbid they get elected.
>>
>>128129436

honestly ur too irrelevant to make a difference
>>
>>128134212
so you're basically saying it's either corrupt open-border commies or corrupt incompetent nationalists?
we really aren't neighbors for nothing, huh
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>128134212
I hate Muscat but Busutil would be even worse. You hamali niggers should have voted for this mad-man right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EmtUu7cwrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQwAw6Fv9f0
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.