[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swedish pastor wants to change national anthem to make it more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: swedish military.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
swedish military.webm
3MB, 960x540px
The current song, which she considers offensive to foreigners:

>Thou ancient, Thou free, Thou mountainous north
>Thou quiet, Thou joyful beautiful!
>I greet thee, loveliest land upon earth,
>Thy sun, Thy sky, Thy climes green

>Thou thronest on memories of great olden days,
>When honoured Thy name flew across the earth,
>I know that Thou art and wilt remain what thou werest,
>Yes, I want to live, I want to die in the North.

Her revision of the second verse:

>You carry our memories, our future, our now,
>Wherever our roots are on the earth,
>Yes, Sweden, you beautiful, motherland you are
>Yes, I want to live, I want to dwell in the North

http://archive.is/dhMBH
>>
>>128126364
Christards btfo eternally
>>
File: 1496175169773.png (531KB, 656x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496175169773.png
531KB, 656x772px
>>128126364
You need to leave your country already man
>>
>>128126364
Commendable. Things must change or else become extinct like dinosaurs.
>>
>>128126364
Lol, it's funny because
>Thou thronest on memories of great olden days,
>When honoured Thy name flew across the earth,
is more relevant than ever. That's obviously why they want to change it.
>>
File: Karin Olofsdotter.jpg (2MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Karin Olofsdotter.jpg
2MB, 1500x2100px
The "Swedish" pastor Karin Olofsdotter is also related to the Jewish Wallenberg family (the richest family in Sweden with about 210 Billion USD net worth).

Google translated from Hungarian site:

>HE. Karin Olofsdotter, Hungarian Ambassador to Sweden in 2012 at the start of the Wallenberg-Dombrovszky Memorial Board Project. The ambassador encouraged and supported our initiative. Thanks for.

http://wallenberg-dombrovszky.com/tamogatok
>>
>>128126364
>Yes, Sweden, you beautiful, motherland you are
>Yes , Sweden
>>
>>128126364
>Yes, I want to live, I want to die in the North.
>Yes, I want to live, I want to dwell in the North
This is such a cuck change, more so than the rest. Might as well say "sometimes I feel like I want to live here meh". Do you expect to win a war when your boys don't pledge their lives?
>>
File: sweden military.jpg (152KB, 674x668px) Image search: [Google]
sweden military.jpg
152KB, 674x668px
>>128127125
Wallenberg isn't a Jewish family you fucking idiot. Raoul Wallenberg was Jewish, but that was on his mother's side.
>>128127257
>Do you expect to win a war when your boys don't pledge their lives?
>your boys
Oh, anon
>>
>>128127645
Her head shape is Jewish, aka Mongoloid with Semitic influence. Think round head kind of like Polish people, except Jews have Middle Eastern Semitic DNA that differentiates them from other Slavic Mongoloid peoples.

Kolla kindbenen bara.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (23KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
23KB, 312x312px
>>128126364
Fucking Sweden
>>
>>128128307
Assuming that's even the same person which I'm not convinced that it is, she still doesn't look very Jewish. Either way, I'll check her ancestry and let you know that she isn't Jewish in a couple of minutes.
>>
>>128128638
She's still connected to the Wallenbergs
>>
File: Wallenberg.png (468KB, 644x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Wallenberg.png
468KB, 644x1836px
That's just a coincidence right? That every person who decides to write crap like this in the Bonnier owned Media just happens to be connected to the Wallenbergs?

Oh and not to mention the Wallenberg married into the Bonniers or vice versa? Source: Pic (near the bottom).
>>
>>128126364
Being cucked is not a competition, stop trying to outdo the Germans right next to Finland.
>>
>>128127645
The mothers side is literally the side that matters more in determining who is a jew
>>
File: 534343343328.jpg (188KB, 983x995px) Image search: [Google]
534343343328.jpg
188KB, 983x995px
>>128126364
Run or you would look like this in near future
>>
>>128128638
>>128128868
Nothing indicates she's related to them. How is it surprising that someone is connected to the Wallenbergs? They're philanthropists, obviously they're going to meet lots of people.

As for her ancestry, her mother is from a rural area in Värmland (where I would wager there are still zero Jews, and there certainly weren't any there back then), and her father is from a small town outside of Örebro. Neither has a Jewish name, and they were still practicing patronymy when she was born in the 1940s, which indicates they were poor. Her grandparents (born in the late 1800s) are clearly not Jewish either though her paternal grandfather wasn't baptized (his parents were and they all have christian names).
>>
>>128127125
>Female
>Pastor
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha

No such thing , filthy hererics

Calling a horse an eagle doesn't make it such

Female clergy is a purely secular libshit perversion
>>
>>128129618
But nobody else in the Wallenberg family is related to Raoul Wallenberg's mother you fucking moron. And even if they were, Raoul Wallenberg was one sixteenth Jewish from his grandmother's grandfather, so he wasn't exactly Jewish either. Even the Nazis wouldn't have considered him Jewish.

The Wallenberg family isn't Jewish. It's a stupid meme and it needs to die.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.