[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was everyone generally more optimistic during the 80's?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 51XyH1uCQhL.jpg (61KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
51XyH1uCQhL.jpg
61KB, 500x495px
how do we restore optimism in American exceptionalism /pol/?
>>
Le BUMP
>>
>>128121105
Deport nonwhites and limit welfare
>>
Americans were more optimistic because they felt on top of the world. Now China South Korea the Middle East all build taller skyscrapers, faster trains, larger bridges while America infrastructure is still the same it was in the 1980s

Also Jews push too many dystopia movies
>>
Obviously bring back Van Halen
>>
>>128121105
Nationalism has to beat globalism or we wont see optimism until we are nationalistic about what ever super country the globalist wanna make
>>
>>128122180
WE'RE BACK!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Av5ZW7KXdA
>>
>>128121105
Someone should tell that guy to shrug
>>
File: 1484794956792.jpg (66KB, 628x617px) Image search: [Google]
1484794956792.jpg
66KB, 628x617px
>>128122173

My favorite part of the 80s and 90s was the vision of America leading the world to a glorious future; one where all the ills of the world had been solved because we dropped all the senseless reasons for conflict and destruction and lived in brotherly peace and harmony and focused on making the world a better place to live in instead.

That everyone put on a pair of rose colored glasses and saw how great the world could be if we only decided to make it that way.

>"If only you knew how bad things really are".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqk-CLxrW6s
>>
>>128122327
Better than ever.
>>
>>128122173
Imagine if we used tax money to fund infastructure these past 3 decades instead of gibs me dats?
>>
Soviet Union was collapsing.
>>
>>128121105
why be optimistic when niggers are in your country?

the dream is dead. sincerely.
>>
>>128122972
> gibsmedats

You mean Trillon dollar middle eastern wars and massive unfunded taxes for the wealthy started by Repukelishits ?
>>
File: Dangerous-6.png (182KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dangerous-6.png
182KB, 500x280px
>>128123047
80s niggers were dying from Crack and monkey AIDS
the rest of us white people were doing great cocaine, raping Savings & Loans and jumping on deregulated investments
>>
>>128122972

It's really crazy that this is the problem, pathetic really.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.