[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

A few nights ago I was in a gas station paying for my gas. When I was about to leave a black guy that looks like the image walked in with a cigarette in his mouth and asked if he could use my phone. I told him that it was almost out of charge (it wasn't). I still kinda feel bad about this. Should I?

Context: I had a feeling he just wanted to call someone to pick him up. But in that split second I thought to myself I have important things on my phone, and i did not want to risk it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>128117966
You should've handed him your dick and said you'd give him your phone if he starts sucking. That's how niggers communicate I'm not kidding
>>
>>128118194
fpbp canacuck
>>
>>128118194
wtf
>>
>>128117966
He should have asked to use a phone in the gas station, walking up to people and asking to use there phone is not normal, and most people would say no, no matter what there race was.
>>
>>128117966
Ask yourself if you would have done the same if it was a white guy
Racism means treating people differently, so being a general asshole to everyone isn't racist
Also:
>bait threads
>bait answer
>>
Canadian problems...

Just imagine he ran pretty fast with your phone and you're out of breath catching him.

And you scream MY PHONEEEEE.. as he's out of your sight.

You've been cucked.

Feels better now?
>>
>lying instead of telling the nigger no
top cuck
>>
>>128117966
>I had a feeling he just wanted to call someone to pick him up.
How does he not have a cell phone and car already? Those welfare memes lied to me?!!
>>
>>128117966
Correct answer:
>Sure, just give me something of equal value in collateral first.
>>
>>128117966

nope, unless you hate blacks for being black.

I wouldnt give up my phone in that situation to a white guy either.

And def not a spic.

Look - if you think it is reasonable to fear a group of elderly chinese ladies as much as a group of 19 year old urban lack males - you are just stupid enough to attend Evergreen State College for Dumb Cunts and Fags

Its in Olympia, WA
>>
>>128117966
fuck that faggot ass nigger need to use your phone what fucking year is this
>>
>>128118549
Wrong. There's a big difference between a college kid white guy and a ghetto gangbanger or biker type of white guy. Would you treat each of these the same? Fuck no, nothing to do with race and every thing to do with lifestyle
>>
File: 1496382174050.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496382174050.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>128117966
You aren't racist. You have common sense.
>>
A random woman asked to use my phone once and I told her I didn't trust her and walked away.
>>
File: orc lives blm niggers.jpg (34KB, 456x247px) Image search: [Google]
orc lives blm niggers.jpg
34KB, 456x247px
>>128117966
WHAAAAAAA I feel bad about not helping a nigger.

That's called following your fucking instincts and niggers do it all damn day.
>>
>>128117966
He was trying to rob your phone. This is a common practice among nogs and degenerates. Maybe he did just want to call someone, but why risk it?
>>
>>128117966
Never let a nigger use your phone. They'll put that shit right in their pocket and act like you never gave it to them. I've seen it happen at my job a few times.
>>
>>128118998
But then it's social chauvinism and not racism
>>
>>128117966
No, that wasn't racist OP.

maybe you're racist, but I don't know who you are. But you're still ok.
>>
you should feel bad for lying, just tell him no next time
>>
You phone is much more then just a phone.

Would you actually had over access to all your personal info to a stranger even if they weren't a nignog?
>>
>>128117966
If you don't wanna hand out your stuff, just say 'no' instead of sugarcoating your response like a faggot.
>>
>>128117966
No you're not racist you have common sense, most sane people would say no.
>>
File: 1496323016973.jpg (33KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496323016973.jpg
33KB, 450x488px
>>128117966
What would you have done if he had refused to give it back?

You should have stabbed him just for asking and breathing his STDs all over you.
>>
>>128117966
why not? just run him down if he tries to take off
>>
>>128117966
Yes you're probably racist.
But why exactly is racism bad? Even if you're an evolution denying lefty who thinks all races are somehow the same, racism STILL makes sense based on their "socioeconomic factor" drivel. "Black -> Prone to Theft -> Do not trust" just becomes "Black -> Likely Poor -> Poor are More Prone to Theft -> Do not trust". Even if you take everything the lefties say as dogma, racism STILL makes sense.
>>
>>128117966
you know you did the right thing. perhaps you shouldn't give credence to people who'd slander you for protecting yourself, and wether 'racism' is actually much more sane than blindly ignoring danger.
>>
>>128117966
FUCK OFF COPYPASTA CUNT
>>
>>128118419
it is pretty normal here dude.
>>
File: thug.jpg (19KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
thug.jpg
19KB, 400x301px
>>128117966
I'd say no, If someone that looks like the guy in this image asks for your phone at night, would you let them use it?
I don't think any reasonable person would
>>
>>128121380
Plenty of those around here, my friend made a mistake giving him his phone for a call and he just refused to give him back. Had to exert force.
Wiggers man.
>>
>>128117966
You didn't borrow your phone to a stranger that may or may not steal it.
That's hardly racist.
He can also ask to use the phone on the gass station.
>>
>>128117966
He probably wanted to arrange a drug deal on it actually
>>
>>128123873
Actually, the fact that he asked for OPs phone instead of going to the phone inside the station indicates that he may have had malicious intentions.
>>
>>128117966
Yeah bro you should go back and apologize
>>
File: abnr.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
abnr.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
No never second guess yourself. Don't let white guilt ruin your life. Don't let anyone use your phone. The guy can use the store's phone.
>>
File: nig_image17-8x6.jpg (53KB, 317x512px) Image search: [Google]
nig_image17-8x6.jpg
53KB, 317x512px
>>128117966
>I still kinda feel bad about this. Should I?
Not at all. He was very very very likely lying as that is their only skill, even with the media in movies niggers are hired s often because they are great actors, they do it from an early start. I had a nog approach me a few weeks ago pretending to be homeless and broke as he was opening a brand new pack of NEW-POTE cigarettes claiming he hadn't eaten in a few days. I had plenty of $ but I fibbed and lost no sleep at all over it.
>>
>on /pol/
>>
>>128117966
Cigarette in a gas station, there's your first clue.

You did the right thing, he was a cracker
>>
>>128117966
No, i don't pass my phone around either. There are payphines everywhere. Bring a battery pack next time.
>>
>>128117966
>When I was about to leave a black guy that looks like the image walked in with a cigarette in his mouth and asked if he could use my phone. I told him that it was almost out of charge (it wasn't). I still kinda feel bad about this. Should I?
No. Would you feel guilty for doing this to a white person or someone else not black? Of course not, this is an indoctrination you need to throw away.
>>
File: nigger.geht.duschen.jpg (38KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.geht.duschen.jpg
38KB, 480x309px
>>128117966
niggers should not be on the street after 5 p.m. .
>>
>>128117966
You also need to be aware that when a cracker asks you a question it's an opening gambit.

He's assesing your awareness and vaulnerability. As other posters have said, don't lie, be assertive and say no I don't lend my phone to strangers.

Crackers and junkies work full time, they operate on a different level, you need to be aware and then they will move on and look for an easier target.
Nothing to do with race
>>
>>128117966
'keep walkn boy'
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.