[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls tell me she is gonna win, please dont let the lefties win

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: m.jpg (6KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
6KB, 213x160px
pls tell me she is gonna win, please dont let the lefties win
>>
>>128116734
i thought you liked your precious internet
>>
File: IMG_20170513_230423.jpg (127KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_230423.jpg
127KB, 768x512px
>>128118079
If Corbyn win, we all go to Gulag. But there will be lots of new shiny tractor to buy. Even if neighbour disappear in night.
Дo cвидaния
>>
Doesn't Corbyn want to monitor the Internet for hate speech?
>>
>>128116734
Damn son I'd tap that
>>
>>128116734
>pls tell me she is gonna win, please dont let the lefties win
Yes my son, she will win Sronk and stumble, but she will!
and thus is near last postings of ours, as the skunk is going to imprison us for shitposting or even breathing...
>>
>>128116734
>pls tell me she is gonna win, please dont let the lefties win

>Elect Corbyn
>Destroys the economy
>Welfare state collapses
>Banks leave
>Immigrants leave
>No immigrants come

Poor but 100% white.
>>
File: DANOw3GU0AEbcj1.jpg orig.jpg (123KB, 886x889px) Image search: [Google]
DANOw3GU0AEbcj1.jpg orig.jpg
123KB, 886x889px
>>128118079
>>
>>128116734
Kids don't know about corbyns revolutionary parents who fled Spain after fucking it up. Kids want free shit promised to them by a Muslim worshipping college drop out. Kids don't remember labour selling off our gold at an all time low. Future kids won't listen to the now kids who tell them voting for free shit rather than working for shit isn't the way forward. Labour will import more ISIS bomb units and African Free Shit Army for more votes. Soon we will be out numbered all by some Marxist IRA-loving monkey fucking dunce all for free shit. The tories will have to pick up the prices and be called evil for not letting Britannia go bankrupt.

Well done kids. You don't understand economics or politics yet you get a vote. Amazing
>>
>>128116734
Yeah, otherwise mysterious terrorist attacks will start happening.
>>
>>128116734
This country is only great under our Queen's rule. No other can triumph it.
>>
>>128118862
Coward!
Fearing commies, so kissing jewess...
>>
>>128121039
Commies are Jews lapdog, do you even into memesofproduction ?
>>
>>128118862

This is why we're in the mess we are now because of the people who voted for Dems because MUH FREE EDUCATION.
>>
File: 1459286118038.gif (2MB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
1459286118038.gif
2MB, 250x181px
If given the choice between living in North Korea or Somalia, I'd rather die. But those are the only choices we have, none of the other parties will win, ever.
>>
>>128116734
screw that cunt
>>
>>128116734
This is so stupid. The whole point of democracy is to have dialogue and debate regarding the issues that impact our society the most. If this breaks down democracy is effectively null, and thus society's mechanism for turning potential violent conflict into compromise.

I hope that all of us see that this political climate has become so toxic that it is destroying our societies' basic abilities to problem solve. The most important thing right now is to find a situation where we can open dialogue, or else there will be escalating conflict and social instability. None of us want society to break down, and we share the common purpose of a government that works the best way for all. If we combine our efforts towards this task, we can use each other's perspectives constructively, rather than tearing ourselves apart over them.
>>
>>128116734
Look, I broadly agree that the left is devoid of any new ideas and is intellectually stagnant but if the Tories win, we are fucked.
We have to vote Jeremy in and then set about redefining the arguments.
The Tories do not represent "conservatism"
>>
>>128116734
Poll is so full of shills. Obviously Corbyn is retarded but who would vote for this decrepit grandma. She wants to triple Islamic immigration. I would rather be in Corbyns gulag than Sharia May's caliphate. But even though I hate it this election I must vote lib dems.
>>
>>128122465
>open dialogue with people who literally want us to go extinct
Nah. Democracy is a meme, the fact these people even get to participate in it is already an outrage. I'm not interested in a "compromise" that puts us halfway to total displacement.
>>
>>128116734
Choice is between:
>Literal gommies + half the Blairites (Labour)
>The other half of the Blairites and about 20 actual conservatives, but comes with banning the internet (Tories)
And a whole bunch of irrelevant other ones

Britain's fucked either way m8
>>
>>128118391
Yes, May will police the Internet to look for terrorists whereas Corbyn will police it to make sure Jess Phillips and other feminists don't have their feelings hurt.

At least with the tories we might get a reduction in terrorism and we're not bowing to the fucking sjws
>>
>>128122762
>if the Tories win, we are fucked

Why?
>>
>>128116734
Seems like all of the people running are shit. You are fucked either way. Farage would've won if he ran.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170602-113526.png (450KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-113526.png
450KB, 1080x1920px
It'll probably be okay, the polls are biased towards Labour anyway
>>
>>128116734
Wtf are you talking about. She's an absolute leftie
>>
>>128116734
then go out with your friends and vote.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.