[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /pol/ bros..I feel so lost right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484738173385.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484738173385.png
270KB, 500x375px
> Cant afford a house because all the chinks and poo's have driven up prices to 1mil+. On a 150k salary it would take 3/4 of said salary over 30 years to pay it off.
>Can't find a decent qt christian girlfriend because they are either reformed sluts or sympathetic to abduls.
>Taxed out the ass to support Hone's thugspawn

Wtf do I even do? Theres no way anyone can live like this
>>
>>128116490
Bump
>>
>>128116490
Have you ever just thought of getting up and leaving? Sometimes you get stuck in a hole and that's the only thing you can do.
>>
>>128117063
Where to leaf? Got any suggestions?
>>
>>128117222
No not really, I would suggest southern US Or Australia being that it's close but idk. Also depends if you can get your job easily elsewhere.
>>
>>128116490
marry a rich chink sugar momma?
>>
>>128116490

Exact same situation here in the cuckerlands bro. Cant wait for the entire system to collapse and burn. What a glorious day that will be. Kek willing.
>>
>>128118510
>Can't wait for the entire system to collapse and burn.
keep dreaming the only thing that's going to happen is that you are going to stay poor while rich people step all over you and have all the fun in their vacation beach house
>>
File: future fashy wave chick bubble.jpg (434KB, 1909x975px) Image search: [Google]
future fashy wave chick bubble.jpg
434KB, 1909x975px
>>128116490
>christian girlfriend
Christians girls are liars. They lie about life. They lie about death. They lie about morality. They will lie to your face and believe it with all their heart because they were raised liars.

It's better to find a girl with a good father or some kind of NatSoc principals deep down, like a general disgust for degeneracy and posers.
>>
>>128116490
Do you really need a house?

What a muzzie gf and apartment is not good enough for you?
>>
>>128118863
>>muzzie gf
>>apartment

Sorry Sven, I have standards

>>128118510
Stay strong Johan ):
>>
>>128118319
Tried dat dere green card, nearly impossible to win the lottery.

>>Australia
Same as NZ? Same prices, same slutty women except with spiders.Fuck that
>>
>>128116490
> Cant afford a house because all the chinks and poo's have driven up prices to 1mil+. On a 150k salary it would take 3/4 of said salary over 30 years to pay it off.
Well, based on your math skills, you're clearly not a chink.
>>
Suicide, America wants you to kill yourself. Males, especially whites, are to be exterminated
>>
>>128116490
you sound like u wanna live the "america dream"
it aint happening unless u go full amish or in the woods
adapt to our reality, a reality that doesnt need families
just live a solo life and if u get a decent partner live the comfiest way together, children a curse at this time
>>
>>128116490
lower your standards, maybe?

maybe finding a kind, caring woman is more important than finding a christian who hates the same people you hate.
>>
>>128116490
if it counts foy anything op, exact same problem here in England except for the influx of more and more muzzies!.
the only thing that's keeping me going is lifting weights and saving money and being prepared, that's all one can do (learning self defense and/or buying a knife/sword/gun helps too)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.