[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4rth time is the charm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 7Lw95wm.jpg (271KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7Lw95wm.jpg
271KB, 2560x1600px
since america is starting to isolate itself from the rest of the world and is becoming nothing but a laughing stock, your trusty germans will take over once again. the eu which is just an extension of germany will be the political center of the world once again. i cant wait.
>>
>>128115462
Fuck off, Achmed!
>>
Good goy OP needs his masters.
>>
File: RichardWagner.jpg (59KB, 468x439px) Image search: [Google]
RichardWagner.jpg
59KB, 468x439px
>>128115462
That was the plan along isn't it? Pretend to be a good goy and when the actual good goys fall (USA, UK etc.) rise again.
>>
>>128115462
you are on to something hans, but nO wAy!
>>
File: 1427605434257.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1427605434257.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>128115462
I hope you mother fuckers get wiped out you mother fucking autistic NATION WRECKERS!
>>
>>128115462

Hold on sauerkraut, you are the center of EU, but that also means if u go full reich we can do a pretty nice blockage.
>>
>the eu... ...will be a political center of the world
You are not a true German.
>>
>>128115462
Kys commie cuck
>>
It's pretty obvious the world is going down a path seen before. The Anglosphere, EU under Germany and eastern powers will be 3 sides in an economic war which will decide the winners and losers of this century and the next.... Heres to another 300 years of Anglo rule
>>
>>128117358
Why would you ? Spain and France are basically Germanys satellite states now.
Im not saying this is good or thats what I want for europe but these days we are the jews favourite euro toys and therefore will be the nation you gotta talk to if you want shit.
Why cant we just go back to Monarchy :/
>>
>>128115462
Germans really are shit at leading anything,
>>
just remember to elect a proper leader when the time comes ;)
>>
>>128115462
Oh can you imagine Germany steamrolling the world and spreading cuckness to every naton of the world. Cuck-reich.
>>
>>128115462
Not my Germany.
>>
File: 1488563399174.jpg (104KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488563399174.jpg
104KB, 770x960px
>>128115462
>kraut actually thinks Germany will be allowed to do anything
Your country is a puppet and will do what it's told. You won't take over jack shit, especially with Germany becoming non-German with every passing day.
>>
>>128115462

Nothing to add there really.
Why contain it? Last time we only tried to make Europe crash and burn, why not take down the whole world this time.
It seems like the average German lives his whole life thinking autistically tending to his own couple of ambitions and building a life for himself is the only thing worth living for, until one day he tastes blood and sees that using all of this to destroy is so much more fun.
>>
File: Heiner-Gei-ler.jpg (139KB, 1600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Heiner-Gei-ler.jpg
139KB, 1600x765px
>>
(((OP))) is not German but a filthy Judensau.

Another (((Rage))) kike thread failed at life.
Back to the Oven.
>>
>>128120381
That's your job.

>>128117018
Would be great if that's what's in the history books on time, right?
But I don't think that's what's going on here.

>>128118584
We're great at keeping an economy running. It's just the grand decisions that often lack.
>>
>>128115462

Huldiberaht here just aching for another Anglo boot up his ass. I'm really starting to suspect you enjoy it...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.