[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets play a fucking game.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 740full-elizabeth-turner..jpg (159KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
740full-elizabeth-turner..jpg
159KB, 740x555px
Make an argument from the opposing side of the political spectrum.

You have to actually try.

Beastmode: argue something that has nothing to do with trumps behavior.

Il start.

Islam is actually a poisonous ideology, they never experienced a Reformation and are still in a medieval, primitive, violent stage, unlike Christianity that has better philosophical underpinnings and arent dumb enough to try and follow a 1000 year old book literally

if any currently "white" country was to become 51% Muslim, they would change dramatically for the worst and we are right to resist this happening.
>>
>>128114755
Pedophilia isn't a choice, so we should be more forgiving of people who molest children.
They are simply fulfilling a natural urge that they did not choose to have.
>>
>>128114755
I'll play.

>Rebuttal pro-Islamic side
Islam has experienced multiple golden ages, or rapid advancement to Greek levels, and possibly even a feminist period. They may have decided simply not to technologicalise and we wouldn't know since we don't actually know how the Islamic world is run. They probably have their own social media only searchable with Arabic characters so we can't even talk/write about it, with Twitter being where it overlaps.

>Rebuttal anti-Islamic side
Islam ultimately spawned from a tribe within two conflicting empires and has an extremely conflict prone nature, it spreads by the sword. Whether or not it's good to talk about, shia/sunni sectarian violence is real and over small differences. People inside Islam and outside have trouble distinguishing Islamic theology from shariah law from Arabic culture, any Islamism in the west could mean any of the aforementioned.

>>128115523
Paedophilia is anti-consensual by nature and there's only one position possible here. Fuck off.
>>
>>128115869
but what if the child and their parents consent?
>>
I love the jewish people, I think they should be the head of society and I definitely think Greater Israel should definitely happen.
>>
>>128116014
>>>/trash/
>>
>>128116212
>he has no arguments
no lolis for you
>>
>>128116103
thats not an argument.
thats just an opinion.
try harder.
>>
>>128116103
couldn't agree more.
jews are the most based people on earth.
that is why god chose them to be his favourite people.
>>
>>128116014
>what if the child consents
Implausible considering consent in a libertarian world means full information disclosure so both parties know everything about it. No one would want their first sexual experience ever to be something so sleazy, that's ludicrous and it's something you have to be knowledgeable of in deciding if this deal is truly free or not.

>>128115869
I'm sorry no one wants to talk about the Islamic world.
>>
>>128117170
>he wouldn't fugg an underage qt
that's pretty gay breh
ya sure you aren't just a closeted homo?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.