[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"IT'S" HAPPENING!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: MockingFrog.jpg (895KB, 960x4860px) Image search: [Google]
MockingFrog.jpg
895KB, 960x4860px
Ok chanfags... It's happening...
For the last several months. I, Anon of Knoxville, have been working with a small team of red pilled writers/animators/editors to launch an ongoing political commentary show starring the ADL's favorite hate-symbol! We're launching our first episode now! It's all about breaking down the "Russia Hacked the Election" bullshit narrative in a way that will hopefully be palatable to normie minds.

(continued)
>>
It's our belief that, in spite of how insufferable normies are... If there is hope, it lies in the normies... because only there in those swarming disregarded masses, can the force to destroy (((the Party))) ever be generated...

So here's the fucked up part... Most of the people on our production team would lose their careers if the project is traceable to us. Remember how Tim Allen's show "Last Man Standing" was canned? Yeah... you can't work where we work and speak outside (((the approved narrative))) ... And Tim was a high profile money maker, with barely anything relevant to say... We're nobodies... We're disposable... And we have a lot more incendiary bullshit to talk about... So... Producing content like this is basically career suicide.

That's why we need your help...

(continued)
>>
bumpo
>>
Fuck off newfag, get off your knees and stop begging.
>>
Basically... we'd like to release the show via 4chan... We create the content... We post a download link here... You download it and post it... Post it to any and every video hosting platform... Spread it to the four corners of the internet.

I can already hear your insufferable whining-- >Just post it to a fake youtube account. Use a VPN. Blah blah... Save the west! Just don't make me do anything...

No faggot... You're not hearing me... The shit this show is about is 100% deadly radioactive to us... That is not a joke... People have their lives ruined for speaking against what we're speaking against... (((They))) literally have entire organizations dedicated to destroying people that threaten their influence-- which is what we hope to do. However, the scary truth is a couple of well placed frivolous lawsuits can break a man. The team agreed to participate in the project only under the condition that EXTREME caution is exercised in maintaining our anonymity... If you persist in your faggoty bullshit THERE WILL NOT BE A PROJECT. That has already been decided.

WE make the content. YOU develop strategies to post and spread it. That's the proposal.
>>
And yes, I'm aware that I'm bitching about "muh risk" out one side of my mouth, and demanding you assume similar risks out the other side... Well... I never said I wasn't a hypocrite... But distributed risk IS better than localized risk... Also, if you are only posting the content, not creating, your exposure is limited compared to someone does both.

Another advantage to a decentralized release strategy is the content will be much harder to suppress. You all know how much narrative manipulation exists out there... The constant battle with shills is your specialty, not ours... It needs an army of weaponized autists with an excess of free time... not a handful of preoccupied artists...

As a side note... Here's a point to ponder about how the world works... The primary reason the truth about (((a lot of things))) can only be discussed in places like 4chan is... you have to sacrifice your ability to speak the truth if you want to climb the ladders of corporate America. Free exploration of the truth becomes marginalized to those who aren't climbing those ladders-- neck beards living in their dad's basements for example. It's an interesting phenomenon.

(continued)
>>
A big reason our team is being so cautious is that some of us have worked our whole lives to get where we are, and we have a long way to fall...

Anyway... Here's a link to stream the first episode: https://vid.me/eGgq
We just posted it on a burner vid.me account to generate interest in the project... We don't intend on leaving it up forever. If you want to participate in distributing the project, the download link is: we (dot) tl (slash) IIAEFh9BLf

The download will only be online til 6/8/17.

As a final note. We are trying to monetize the project. If we are successful, we will be able to devote more time to producing more episodes faster... but maintaining anonymity AND monetizing the project has proven challenging... The solution we arrived at involves a puzzle that you will find at the end of the video. If you solve it, you will find where to donate to the project. It shouldn't be that hard... The point wasn't to make it hard... The point was for the donation method to have a barrier of deniability built in, just in case someone tries to sue. On our end the donation method isn't obviously linked to the project, and it's managed by a friend of a friend of a friend, so there's a lot of distance built in.

Yes... I know this project has a lot of special needs... I'm sorry... but it had to...

Did you think fighting a war by way of deception was gonna be simple?
>>
File: 51231.jpg (19KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
51231.jpg
19KB, 320x238px
>>128114417
Go on...
>>
what in the shitting fuck am I watching man?
>>
Go fuck yourself OP. I am nobody and do not make deals with weasels.
>>
I shoulda posted the fucking link in the first post...

God damn it...

Anyway... Check out the video here...

https://vid.me/eGgq

Download the video here:

we (dot) tl (slash) IIAEFh9BLf
>>
>reddit spacing
>uses ellipsis instead of a full stop
>chanfags
please just leave i dont care where you're really from or whatever
>>
>>128114944
>b0EkUwQk)

It's a thing... a thing we're making... Is it not self explanatory?
>>
bumping til video is done
>>
bumperino
>>
Audio is crap. Video too long. Fix it. You want it to be normie friendly it has te be better then spongebob.
>>
>>128114417
Tldr
Enjoy them shit covered cocks frog fags
>>
File: 1495747886093.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495747886093.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
you know, I almost closed it at first. I thought I was in for a long ride through a cringey uncanny valley nightmare of hellish badly thrown together memes. I actually enjoyed it for the most part. The packaging was a little unpleasant. It's kind of in between normie friendly and /pol/ friendly without really being either, although naming the hebrew is appreciated around these parts I suppose. I think perhaps the hellish golem pepe takes some getting used to, but otherwise great job.

if you need a /pol/ consultant to review material before dissemination, you can find me here. i'll be on 4chan, just send me a private message.
>>
>>128114989
>Doesn't know about the weasels vode of honor.
>>
>>128114417
What hellish nightmare have i happened upon
>>
>>128116994
wait through until the end
>>
>You download it and post it
Not your personal army
>>
>>128114417
Don't go to link. Kid stuff and slander
>>
Someone post a webm.
>>
>>128114417
Actually not a bad vid at all, makes some stuff I wasn't sure about make more sense now. It could definitely use some refinement like not having Pepe wiggle around the whole time like he was made of jello.
>>
>>128117167
The animation is spoopy and the voice over makes me want to tune out, but i thought it was bretty gud
>>
>>128117842
yeah, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought they would need to drop the pepe altogether at first, but then a vision of a great meme came to me. i need to ponder on this.
>>
>>128114417
despite how the video - and pepe in general - reminds me of waldo from black mirror, the presentation and message is surprisingly well put together. the pacing and flow is off, and there were a couple moments where you lost the line a bit, but otherwise good.

oh, and if you're trying to normie-ize it stop using /pol/ language. most of what we say are inside jokes at best, and we can barely explain them or their origins to ourselves.
>>
>>128117887
no, it's perfect. it is a terrible nightmare to behold, but if you actually sit through it, there's some real shit in there. you can 'red pill the normans', for lack of a better buzzword, by pretending that it's funny. Laugh it off. "LOL guise look at this CRINGEY alt-right pepe video! /pol/ thought nobody would ever see their secret show LolOOL! drimpfy boy two scoops is finished!!" meanwhile, when the terrifying pepe directly addresses hillary voting liberals, their attention will be at least in the right place, and it will be hard to avoid at least some truth settling in about something. If you make it like some great thing they shouild watch, they will hate you, block you, and close the video after twenty seconds. you have to embrace it's cringeyness and trick people into watching it by making them think its retarded. it's not really /pol/ friendly, cause it's trying too hard to market itself that way, but they will watch it anyways because cringe is just as popular as anything else here.
>>
Even tried downloading it, got a about a quarter of the way in before...
>Failed. Server error
>>
>>128118440
>>128118487
Can't decide which of these marketing plans I like better. They both seem viable and have their merits.
>>
>>128114417
It's okay, the cell shading and cam to animation thingie looks good enough. Have a bump

Also, blatantly insulting normies might not be the best course of action, remember when changing your mind your ego is on the line, a structure like this can only be torn down from within, outside hostilities instinctively strengthen your resolve in whatever stupid shit you believe.

Thanks for taking a risk
>>
>>128115094
You fucked it up. Make new thread starting with this link
>>
>>128114417
>https://vid.me/eGgq
AWESOME
Good job guys
>>
>>128115094
Kek looks like shit
The voice is too altered and sounds fucking stupid and awkward
Why did you think that frame rate was passable? Thats PS1 cutscene tier

Looks like the shitty animations on the screens at bowling alleys. Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>128114766
>https://vid.me/eGgq
>the voice creepy frog combo doesnt work. fix the mouth animations
>>
File: 1495064964566.jpg (212KB, 681x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495064964566.jpg
212KB, 681x768px
>>128118820

the thing is, most of /pol/ is incredibly jaded, cynical, negative, etc. none of that matters, because the video has some merit and aligns fairly closely with most of the resident beliefs, and can stand on it's own in that regard, and so will win the hearts and minds of even some hardened /pol/ meme war veteran self proclaimed cynical badasses. HOWEVER, none of THAT matters either anyway, because you don't need to even target people that already know all this shit in great detail anyway! Therefore, I would assume your main demographic is the left wing. Since your main demographic is the left wing, who hates pepe, who is already your main thing(sort of), just package it as a secret /pol/ show, slap some cringey /pol/ images on the intro(which you did), and trick chads and stacies into watching it. All you're missing is the theme song. Let me know if you want me to make you one. I don't know why I'm replying to you instead of the OP. Here's a rare pepe for your troubles.
>>
File: OP-His-Thread-His-Life.jpg (38KB, 272x600px) Image search: [Google]
OP-His-Thread-His-Life.jpg
38KB, 272x600px
>>
>>128114417
Well, OP, I'll give you a chance. I'm going to open a new gmail account and post the vid on youtube. almost downloaded.

if you have any desire to reach out to your distribution network include a screenshot of your OP in a message to that account.
>>
File: tmp_2429-1495898680243167952295.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2429-1495898680243167952295.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>128114417
>advertising your show
>reddit spacing
>retarded way of typing
>using pepe in current year, increasing nu-pols reliability on pepe and stifling the creation of oc
>being a massive faggot
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>128114646
>implying three letter agencies don't already have your ip simply from this post
>just don't make me do anything
Why didnt I stop reading
>>
Interesting is this you're real voice?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tP6jXv7rRx
>>
You and your little posee really is a cringe piece of work. Try making a snoo video and selling it to Reddit you unbelievable faggot
>>
>>128119748
Also bear in mind this could be a honeypot, I haven't seen the video yet. Go to t_d and try again op.
>>
File: 1495800937169.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1495800937169.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>128119389

>most of /pol/ is incredibly jaded, cynical, negative, etc.

I'm not "most", so here's a (you)

Sage
>>
summer is lovely!
>>
>>128114417
this feels like an important thread but i'm about to go to sleep
>>
>>128116678
audio is good. video is short for the enormous subject.
>>
You'd have more luck with T_d and the Sargonite Kekistanis
>>
>>128114417
That cringefest :(((((((((
>>
>>128115094
whoa dude, show looks really professional. How many man hours did you spend on it? shieet, gj and thanks for taking precautions.
>>
File: th213.jpg (47KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
th213.jpg
47KB, 622x350px
So it seems like everyone except France is onboard. Good job OP
>>
>>128120099
sauce?
>>
>>128114721
Well I'm interested, though I have a lot to lose as well.
>>
just start a youtube channel like everyone else m8
>>
>>128123387
It's his video in a normal pitch sound
>>
>>128119546
Can you do this? I don't know what's up with this site but it won't let me watch this.
>>
>>128119389
this guy is right
>>
>>128114522
The frog smiles a bit too much...and the noise of money falling is a bit irritating
>>
Incredibly shitty animation, is that a 3D model that's rendered in faux 2D or traced over in Flash?
>>
>>128124783
so you decreased the pitch via some of your programs? That vocaroo sounds familiar to some other video I think i've seen.
>>
That pepe is pretty scary.
>>
Holy fuck this is terrible. Where did you learn how to animate, the back of a cereal box?
>>
Is this some virus or tracking shit, this is kind of incredibly sketchy.
>>
>>128127266
>so you decreased the pitch via some of your programs?

Opposite, I increased it

>That vocaroo sounds familiar to some other video I think i've seen.

It's the clip at minute 1:02
>>
>>128114417
Lmao, gonna be frank, it looks like total shit and the animation is hilariously awful

BUT

I have to admit that, for whatever reason, the awfulness of it all does have its own charm somehow and the actual subject matter and arguments were solid.
>>
>>128114417
Gay. Just kys op
>>
sent to normie. replied asking if i watched alll if it. tone down the cringiness and less pol specifics and youve got something.
>>
>>128114417
Good job wasting this much time to be the most cancerous poster on /pol/ cunt
>>
Good content.
>>
File: 1480713244520.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480713244520.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>128114417
STOP WEARING PEPE SKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES
>>
>>128114417
>>128114522
If you seriously were trying to make this for normies then you failed miserably. Ask yourself if any leftie is going to watch a video where Pepe "the right wing nazi hate-symbol" Frog is talking at them for fifteen minutes. Not to mention the embarrassing amount of /pol/ language and in-jokes thrown in there for no real reason.

Long story short this comes off as something made for /pol/ by /pol/ to affirm their existing beliefs rather than to change the minds of any outsiders.
>>
>>128115094
abort mission
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.