[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IAmA Jew Diamond Dealer v5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

File: letspooboys.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
letspooboys.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Last threads were successful, let's go again, ask me anything

A little about me

>diamond dealer in NYC
>reform Jewish
>knows the answer to the JQ
>haven't been to synagogue in over 10 years
>work in a majority Jewish industry

Ask me anything m12s

P.S.: legacy CAPTCHA isn't working so it might take me longer to make each post because the picture CAPTCHA is autism
>>
Do you feel you're making the world a better place by dealing diamonds?
>>
>>128114457
Not really, I just feel like I'm dealing a commodity. A useless one, but one with sentimental value that if I don't do it, somebody else will and make money I could be making.
>>
>>128114330
Is the US emerald mines worth investing in or should it all be funneled toward Colombia at the moment?

Also, tell us what diamond Jews say about the other races when no one else around.
>>
>>128114330
whats the answer to the jq
>>
>>128114556
How long do you think the diamond racket is gonna last?
>>
>>128114591
US emeralds are shite. South African are top tier but almost all emeralds are oiled now which really reduces their value among purists and patrician precious stone dealers and retailers (Tiffany, et cetera). Also, diamond Jews are surprisingly redpilled. At least the Israeli ones. I had a little Jewy hunched over balding client in the office and he found some little thing wrong with every stone and I asked my boss what he thought and he said "fuck him, he's a Jew that should've died in the Holocaust."
>>128114673
Devout, Jewy Jews stick together and have a propensity for worry which is why they're so greedy and hellbent on bringing others down. They're angsty teenagers in old, hooked-nosed balding form.
>>128114809
Surprisingly, with the advent of siteholders and De Beers losing more and more power to the poos and Aussies and multinationals vertically integrating, it's lost its privilege of being a racket.
>>
>>128114895
South American* apologies
>>
>>128114330
How much does Antwerp and his jews affect the industry these days?
>>
describe the role of hassids, sephardics, persians, and debeers in the diamond industry. Any other low key group i missed out thats a big player in the diamond industry?
>>
>>128114936
Antwerp is a hub of De Beers shills, purists go there, most others skip straight to India or Israel for their diamond buying needs.
>>128114943
In my experience, in my office, hassids we don't know aren't allowed in. They flash money that we don't know the source of and don't want to get involved. Sephardics own retail stores and collude with poos and Iranians and generally have bad credit. De Beers is losing power by the day as wholesalers and buyers are completely subverting them.
>>
>>128115091
That's not to say poos aren't sometimes bro-tier. I shipped a 2 carat D-SI XXXN to a poo yesterday whose credit was fantastic.
>>
>>128114330
Indians so mad after diamonds. Is it also the same in NY? It's just fucking Carbon.
>>
>>128115308
Poos roam 47th like you wouldn't believe and I have a lot of poo clients.
>>
>>128114936
>poo'ed

https://qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/
>>
>>128115398
Always remember to archive. Thank you.

>https://qz com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews
--> https://archive.is/WJGee
>>
Do you have any contact with th diamond miners? If yes, what is your opinion on the Canadian diamond mining CEO's?
>>
>>128115410
Based Norway
>>
>>128114895
Lmao Jews joke to each other about going into the oven?
>>
>>128115530
Not really, that's more the manufacturing division of my company. Canadians are making a lot of money, especially via Ekati and Maple Leaf certified diamonds.
>>
>>128115373
Indian are crazy about precious materials desu you should look up how much gold do Indian housewives own
>>
>>128115577
I don't think he was joking. He genuinely hates entitled U.S. Jews.
>>
>>128114330
How do Jews really feel about goyim?
>>
>>128115685
Personally I like Goyim better than most Jews, and most Jews I know couldn't care less about Goyim. It's a tired meme.
>>
>>128115752
how do you get in the business?
what type of connections should you seek out or do you just have to be born into it?
>>
>>128115677
Jews here are worse and I say that as a British Jew. I actually wish some of my family perished in the holocaust
>>
Will synthetic diamonds ever replace mined ones? If so, do you have any idea when that will happen, and what will then happen to your industry?
>>
>>128115939
A close family friend owned a diamond house. No family involved. I just happened to be socially adept and great at sales while gaining incredible knowledge of diamonds very quickly. Knew my product, knew my customer, bang boom.
>>128115966
Couldn't say either way, my entire family is reform.
>>128116043
They're certainly a shock to the natural industry but they can only be grown into rounds and small ones at that. The elite will always both 1. have money and 2. want natural diamonds because they're rare, 3. want big ass stones and 4. want fancy shapes. There will always be demand. Consider synthetic diamonds the American Eagle + Hollister + Aeropostale + GAP group and natural LVMH.
>>
>>128115091
Cause I'm in Antwerp on a regular basis 20years ago it was filled with gorgeous busy diamond shops, now they are all worn down and 30℅ is closed with ugly wood and old bews papers stucked to the window.
>>
>>128115398
Aha this explains why so much of them look like shit these days.
>>
>>128116480
Like I said, Antwerp is being subverted just like De Beers, the DTC is losing power, and people are going to the manufacturing sources.
>>
And as always lads, gym time at 0530 so I'll be replying more slowly from mobile.
>>
>>128116714
Ha I crossed the border I was first talking to you with a dutchflag sorry foe the confusion.
>>
>>128116850
It's that easy?
>>
>>128116896
Crossing the border between belgium and the netherlands? I think you have more check points/control when crossing states, then we have crossing dutch/belgian border.
>>
>>128117042
>Is there just some turnpike and they look at your ID and use a mirror at the bottom of your car and you go on your merry way? Or even less?
>>
>>128114330
Did you enjoy Marathon man ?
>>
>>128117174
Never seen it. Got redpilled on Blood Diamond while working in the industry though. Total Jew crock of shit, which is funny because it's liberal Jews hurting conservative Jews.
>>
>>128117130
No they don't its like driving to another city for all EU countries.
Rarely but very rarely belgian cops try to check if you try to bring weed from holland but thats about it.
>>
>>128117294
Interesting, I'd do a tour of Europe if it wasn't such an Muslim infested shithole. Might go to the Amalfi coast or Ibiza with the GF next winter though, or Yacht Week.
>>
>>128117247
It features NYC Jewish diamond dealers, you might like it, good film.
>>
>>128117381
If anybody here watches Homeland or has seen it, the episode with Saul (lol) was in the diamond district in NYC was shot inside and outside one of my colleagues' offices.
>>
>>128114330
Which fraction of the Jews do you see winning in the future, conservative or marxist (liberal)?
>>
>>128114330
Can you give me so Jewish insider tips on selling, negotiating? I want that Jewish wisdom.
>>
>>128117351
I get the stereotype but just avoid big cities and you will see almost no muslims they are all centered together in the cheap ghetto neigbourhoods of big cities, I fucking hate it, but the rest of europe is still worth travelling.
>>
>>128117522
Conservative. Most young Jews are conservative, and the ones that aren't are journalists with no future or are ostracized by the conservative, successful ones.
>>
>>128117597
Thank God for that. Which fraction of the Americans do you see winning, Rebuclians or Democrats?
>>
How has your experiences(s?) been with South Africans in this line of work? I see that there are Diamond Education Colleges that have been established, how do you think this will play out with people who, previously, have had no experience in this trade?
>>
>>128117764
Whites will start it up with hard work
Blacks get jealous kill the whites and the diamond economy their will fall flat back on his ass back to niggerd fighting over some blood diamonds.
>>
how to get into diamond business as a non-jew
>>
>>128117570
Sell hard. Give them room to breathe, make them feel comfortable, use what I call the Mousehead Method. I've always been one with a little known about a lot, a lot of it comes from 4chan, others from being a social outcast in high school and taking that time to learn about just about everything. The MM is finding an in based on a key word or interest put forth by a client -- its namesake is from the idea that wherever a mouse can fit its head, its entire body can fit. If you can find that one in, that one crevasse, that one phrase or interest, whether unrelated or related to the sale, you can step to the next level of relationship and dialogue. I called a client the other day in Tuscaloosa, and he made a lot of the jewelry and wedding rings for a bunch of the college football legends down there, old guy. We talked college football for a long time, not business, but CFB. He now calls me with every one of his customer diamond needs. We moved to a higher level of relationship that transcended business just by his being in Tuscaloosa. Find an in, use any knowledge you can to further the dialogue and in turn increase your standing in the client's business. They say they went on vacation to the West Indies? Fuck it, ask about it and use your limited knowledge of the West Indies to get them talking and next thing you know they have a customer call that they weren't going to hand you but now you're in the driver's seat. Goof off, make the client comfortable with you and doing that will lead to business and possibly friendship. I have another client in Alabama, straight southerner, and I call him every Friday even if he doesn't have anything for me or if I called him Thursday to ask about weekend plans.
>>128117679
Republicans.
>>128117764
Haven't come in contact with many, and it's 50/50. I personally was trained at the GIA and I like talking to GIA trained clients a lot more than untrained ones even if they've been in the industry for forty years.
>>
>>128115091
One of my relatives has a diamond mine in Africa and he's as "Israeli" as they come
>>
>>128118022
Work retail, get in a position to deal directly with your suppliers, jump ship.
>>
>>128118120
>Haven't come in contact with many, and it's 50/50. I personally was trained at the GIA and I like talking to GIA trained clients a lot more than untrained ones even if they've been in the industry for forty years.
What happens once you complete your training/course? Do they find a place for you to start working and if so, is it a comfortable start in terms of salaries/payment?
>>
>>128118232
It's an accolade, like a Masters. A lot of older people don't respect it but younger people want people who know what they're doing at the helm. The career services they offer is also very useful. Also, those you meet there are obviously going into the industry, and in a class of 100+ people, that's 100+ connections.
>>
>>128118313
Last question before I go, how long is it? 4 years? Thanks for your answer.
>>
>>128118396
No, I completed my diamond training in about 12 months.
>>
>>128114330
"Jew owns a jewelry"
>jewelry
>jew
>jewelry
What a funny, this English language
>>
>>128118396
Granted, I worked at a diamond house with no education other than hands-on so when I made it to formal education I cruised through it without needing to learn the material.
>>
>>128114330
are all the jews in the kaballah or just some?
>>
What's the key to financial success, my avaricious friend?
>>
>>128118705
work hard
>>
>>128118554
Funny you say that, connected to the International Gem Tower is what's called the IGT Jewelry Shopping Mall and walking down 47th there's a big pillar that blocks "elry" at some angles so it just looks like IGT Jew Shopping Mall.
>>128118608
Work hard, learn your craft. I'm not exactly super financially stable because I'm only 24 and worked pro bono for a while. But I put axe to grindstone every day to keep clients happy and open up new accounts.
>>
>>128118885
im 24 too
though we are already leaps ahead of our generation intelectually
>>
what's the name of the company you work for? Is it a vendor or a siteholder? Is everyone GIA certified? Do you source from India? Do you take direct orders from stores?
>>
>>128119037
>not going to say
>not a sightholder but bigger than a lot of sightholders
>only myself and another salesman are gemologists, everybody else either is experienced or just relies on us
>yes
>yes
>>
>>128118120
Thanks man screenshoted this
>>
>>128119126
No problem, I thought it was a cool method, I made a lot of friends this way too.
>>
>>128119147
Do you do alot of reading up on other things to be able to speak with your client like that?
>>
>>128119088
pretty cool anon. maybe we have spoken on the phone with one another at some point, though most of my stuffed is sourced from Chicago. Do you ever get annoyed dealing with those old school mafioso type salesmen who just shout demands at you?
>>
>>128119026
>leaps ahead of our generation intelectually
>>
Best place to buy good quality diamonds at the best price?
>>
Are the Chinese moving into your territory businesswise?
>>
>>128119367
I've just spent my entire life gaining a wealth of knowledge through independent study.
>>
>>128119451
If they have a demand that I can fill and they can sell, I don't care how they yell at me. Clients on the Island are the worst, but they sell. Are you a wholesaler or retailer?
>>
>>128119572
Wholesaler, get to know one, you'll pay 40% of retail.
>>
Going to gym lads, will post from iPhone.
>>
File: 1470969265744.png (19KB, 1306x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1470969265744.png
19KB, 1306x1724px
>>128120408
what was the biggest "OYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" moment you've ever witnessed
>>
>>128120623
Orthodox Jews show up every Friday with vodka and take shots and one of them left a holy instrument in Judaism on a ledge which if it had fallen all Jews who witnessed it would have to fast dawn to dusk for a month and left without it and I was leaving the office and saw them come storming back to the office for heir sacred tefillin bag and I could just hear him [oooyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyy internally]
>>
Have you ever had couples looking for diamonds and guys freaking out at the prices? If so, what was it like, how did it go down? How do you handle people causing commotion at the store?

How common robberies are and what kind of they are? I imagine a lot of blacks swarming the store and snatching things while the staff is busy.
>>
>>128120920
underwhelming, sorry.
>>
>>128120920
lmao orthodox jews really are the autistics of the religious
>>
>>128120920
Can I become a jeweller if i'm a filthy goy with currently 0 net worth?
How do I start?
>>
>>128121013
It's not a store, it's an office. We don't typically get private customers/end users.
>>
Do Jews use a lot of cocaine or other drugs, and do you all cheat on your Jewish princess wives with blonde shiksas?
>>
>>128121060
Any retail/sales experience?
>>
>>128121133
Not in my experience for the most part
>>
>>128114330
>knows the answer to the JQ
What is it?
>>
File: 1454112764613.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454112764613.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
interesting thread op, thanks for posting
>>
>>128120116
Would you give me a job? I am willing to work as long as I can feed myself.
>>
File: organfarm.webm (2MB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
organfarm.webm
2MB, 398x224px
>>128114330
>diamond dealing
How the fug are you not bored to death? Start organ farming instead, sounds like a much more interesting job.
>>
>>128121631
I explained it above. Jews are worrisome people and stick together which leads to greediness and a premature victim complex. Jews have it figured out -- collusion and not denying the tribal mentality benefits all within a specific group, but have modernized it from spears and rain dances to business.
>>
>>128114556
Soros said if he didn't kick kikes out their property somebody else would.

You sound kike a nigger faggot. Gas yourself.
>>
>>128121857
Ignore the 13 year old guys.
>>
>>128121764
So what are goyim supposed to do about this? Become equally tribal?
>>
Where do you get your diamonds?
>>
>>128121631
this.
>>
I live in NYC and I LOVE JEWS, all my friends say I'm an honorary jew. I'm currently out of a job and wanted to know if you'd be able to help me find work or point me in the right direction.
>>
>>128121930
Yes. Nationalistic, stick with your own, but don't completely segregate. Only hit when stuck first, don't resort to barbarism.
>>
>>128122323
Do you think Jews, Ashkenazi in particular, are more intelligent than European goyim, or is it due to your education or tribalism that you're so fucking wealthy and successful as a group?
>>
>>128120172
i worked both technically. my experience with the jewelry business is that everyone is a bullshitter and knowledge or expertise in the actual field didn't mean shit if you couldn't sell yourself. this is why 4chan autists would utterly fail because you have to form connections with clients/coworkers in order to move up in this industry. all that being said, once you do research and follow the papertrail, it's a pretty scummy industry and companies like De Beers operate several huge shell corporations to disguise their true market share.
>>
>>128121760
>rd. Give them room to breathe, make them feel comfortable, use what I call the Mousehead Method. I've always been one with a little known about a lot, a lot of it comes from 4chan, others from being a social outcast in high school and taking that time to learn about just about everything. The MM is finding an in based on a key word or interest put forth by a client -- its namesake is from the idea that wherever a mouse can fit its head, its entire body can fit. If you can find that one in, that one crevasse, that one phrase or interest, whether unrelated or related to the sale, you can step to the next level of relationship and dialogue. I called a client the other day in Tuscaloosa, and he made a lot of the jewelry and wedding rings for a bunch of the college football legends down there, old guy. We talked college football for a long time, not business, but CFB. He now calls me with every one of his customer diamond needs. We moved to a higher level of relationship that transcended business just by his being in Tuscaloosa. Find an in, use any knowledge you can to further the dialogue and in turn increase your standing in the client's business. They say they went on vacation to the West Indies? Fuck it, ask about it and use your limited knowledge of the West Indies to get them talking and next thing you know they have a customer call that they weren't going to hand you but now you're in the driver's seat. Goof off, make the client comfortable with you and doing that will lead to business and possibly friendship. I have another client in Alabam
wtf
where do you get shit like that? Is it from syria?
>>
What is the opinion of you and the Jews you work with on Africans? Have any Jewish girls you know fallen for the BBC meme?
>>
File: rabino_hh.jpg (27KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
rabino_hh.jpg
27KB, 350x450px
>>128121764
>Jews are worrisome people and stick together
you don't come to Israel much eh?
Don't get me wrong: you're right: about diaspora Yids
Israelis are far from worrisome. I've been around and I reckon we're some of the most confident and focused people in the world - to the point of cockiness and neglect. I would argue this to be one of the reasons diaspora Jews, including Israelis abroad do so much better - Israelis don't have this "the goys will step on us if we fail oy vey" attitude.

At the extremes you should see Israeli hasids - they're the worst, literally don't give a shit about anything but torah, making sure their children don't masturbate, and forcing us all to keep their shitty version of shabbos (which apparently and paradoxically includes protesting)

The whole "start up" concept is based on what could be called "the Israeli dream" - have a clever idea, make a bunch of cash (not to be a billionare, just to set you up) and then forget about money and relax for the rest of your life.
Of course by the time someone actually succeeds with a start up they end up being pretty tied to a working lifestyle (and a wife that wont let them)... but this is the israeli mentality desu
>>
>>128124033
So the next time the Arabs invade your country, you will be stuck with some worthless millennial crybaby faggots in infantry defending the Holy Land, forcing your 1967 veteran grandpas to save the Jews once more?
>>
>>128122767
It's just a stat lars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
>>
>>128124033
I meant Jews in the United States.
>>
>>128123715
What do you mean? I first used it to make friends in college and find common ground and now I use it for business. I was baked (dude weed LMAO) one night after drinking my junior year and there was a mouse in my room and I covered every wall and my goofy roommate came in and told merchant "fact" and now I use it to describe how I interact socially.
>>
>>128124607
>merchant that fact
>merchant

Kek

Me that*
>>
File: 1489735490929s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1489735490929s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>128115660
>Gold & India
I read somewhere that is where a lot of the gold went when the Spanish plundered the Aztecs and Incas.

>Spanish steal gold
>Spanish upper class trade it to poos for cloth, spices and luxury goods

Two hundred and fifty years later
>Bongs trade with Indians and take everything that is not nailed down.
>>
>>128124213
pt 1

Nah... the millennial crybaby thing skipped Israel for the most part. Israelis aren't lazy, we're just not anxious and nervous.
By and large Israelis work long hours and get high education etc... and even the ultra-orthodox that don't work (many do) - they're very busy with their own religious bullshit. It's just not all driven by this existential panick like the american jews have - A lot more israelis will be very busy with whatever they think is important - which /could/ be money but just isn't /almost always/ largely about money like it is for the americans.
I said " forget about money and relax for the rest of your life"
I take it back - it's forget about money and do other things that you think matter for the rest of your life. for example, a friend of mine that is pretty much set economically decided to dedicate their life to pushing bitcoin forward - they really see themselves as a crusader, and they are quite busy at it. Or they could go spiritual, or dedicate themselves to politics, or peace or building a hippy commune or what have you...
as per your question - that would almost be the case with all the divergent israeli-jew priorities, except:
1. almost the exclusive priority for Jews in the voting booth is preservation, and the army still hold high exteem and so most people go
>>
File: file_0.jpg (35KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
file_0.jpg
35KB, 960x540px
>>128124213
pt. 2

2. among all those "purposes for living" there is a large and growing population whos main purpose in life (to the point they see having children as part of this purpose), is the defense of the Jewish nation/the development of a biblical theocracy through force/the prevention of another holocaust/the conquest of the holy land/the conquest o greater Israel.
They are born upon the sword and will die upon it. and unlike jihadists they think about how to do it too. They are even antagonistic to the authorities who constantly take their outposts down. They will fight Jews if the feel the need. They're totally nuts. I had a bunch in my highschool (I'm from Jerusalem, now it tlv) -they count the days to go to the front line and actually start to train themselves in advence.
>inb4 - jewish conspiracy to destroy the middle east for greater israel
what you need to remember, in any matter concerning jews is that opinions are extremely divergent to a rediculous level. These are a minority - but they are strong and growing (unfortunately too much imho)

pic related
>>
>>128125840
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>128124490
Yeah no problem mate, I don't blame you. Just remember that we outnumber you now.

Consider that and then think about how it looks for an Israeli anon when /pol/ is full of "ze jooz" and they are literally only talking about western Jews who are coming to be a minority.
>>
>>128126008
Sure lars... I can't help it, the amount of misunderstanding re jews is fucking provocative.

>Tfw everything they say about jews is true
>tfw the exact opposite true as well at the same time
>>
>>128121760

Where is this?
>>
>>128114330

On average how much on a kilogram basis are actually blood diamonds ?

Have you ever, without incriminating yourself, cut or laundered diamonds before ?

Have you ever seen or heard of someone from a Embassy entering the NYC diamond district to stash an account ?

How close is your diamond community ? is it as tight as the Zurich diamond cartel ?

Have you ever seen a supermodel or other high class escort try to come in to cut her "wages" into karats more easy to launder/cash in ? I heard a story about the Kardashians and a former MENA dictator. Any color to that story ?
>>
>>128125801
>>128125840
>>128126220
>>128126640

This was very insightful anon. I always knew there was a difference between my different groups of Jewish friends. A lot of my pro-isreal friends are not very popular on facebook.

Many of my childhood Jewish friends growing up were conservative / reform Jews.

It has only been lately that I've met and started doing business with liberal / Marxist Jews.

I always respected and thought Isreali's were based. Even though you arent like the "radical" Jews you described, you seem like a pretty cool dude
>>
Hi guys, about to get on the subway to go down to the District. Will try to post from phone again but the LTE Jew is out in full force down there.
>>
anyone got link of the previous archieved thread?
>>
How/why do you put up with the
> 1488
> GAS THE KIKES
> RACE WAR NOW
people on this board? I'm as white as they come and even I find the stormfags tedious. Do you just laugh about it like we laugh about KANGZ-ing?
>>
>>128127452

cheerio
>>
>>128114330
I'm fairly poor and about to propose to my girlfriend of 8 years. She's about to graduate as a doctor in physical therapy. How do I get a good ring now that could stand up to time and an increase in income?
>>
>>128127031
Diamonds in kilograms. Are you fucking retarded?

Short answer: millions to billions
>>
>>128114330
You said you know the answer to the JQ, if I would have to ask your opinion, do you think people of Jewish dependence are disproportionately fucking up the world? And if so how do we fix it without "le 1488 hueheh"?
>>
File: purim911web.jpg (150KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
purim911web.jpg
150KB, 450x350px
>>128114330
You're just a trader. There's really only a handful of relevant jewish companies in NYC that are relevant now. Is your last name Klein? Or Hasenfeld? Or do you work for them. You know who I'm talkin' about if you are legit.

The Indians own this game now. That's why you used an Indian photo OP.

Also, when are you heading to JCK? What's your booth number.

Full disclosure - Goy from the retail trade here. I know everyone in that space worth knowing. AMA.
>>
Got sephardic grandfather, am brazilian. Took me more than 10 years to find about it, cause he basically hid it. How would jewish community in US, Israel or wherever look at me?
>>
>>128136577
Sorry, great grandfather.
>>
>>128114330
With the decline in marriage and the rise of feminazism, how has that impacted the diamond biz in general?

Also, do we really have a friend in the diamond business like the radio says all the time?
>>
>>128114330
So is it true you can't spell jewelry without the Jew?
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.