[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Accord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why the fuck are we paying 3rd world countries to pollute instead of fining them?

Trump was smart to pull out, only a liberal would think this is somehow a good idea.

You want countries to stop polluting? Stop buying their products, real simple. I swear to god liberals are the biggest fucking retards. And now they are trying to say that climate change is racist. Can't wait to kill all these fucks in a big bloody civil war.
>>
/facepalm
>>
>>128111727
Bump for truths
>>
Because 3rd world countries haven't gone through industrialization, so we subsidize them, to help them develop without contributing too much too C02 emission unlike the Western European powers did in the 20th century. Anyone who doesn't understand this basic logic is willfully ignorant
>>
>>128111888
So you are saying that 3rd worlders are too dumb to no pollute? I think they just don't care. The only race dumber than whites are niggers and spics, spics don't really pollute, and niggers don't make anything. Looks like you are still retarded.
>>
>>128112004
No I'm saying it's fucking impossible to develop without polluting. What did you think colonialization was for? Not one country has been able to industrialize on a massive scale without the use of coal or oil
>>
>>128111727
The section of the paris climate accord which was about helping third world countries was completely non-binding.

Trump could just agree to reduce carbon emissions and the US would still be in the agreement.

The flexibility of the agreement is why only 3 nations in the world are not signed on it (syria, nicaragua and the US)
>>
>>128111888
>>so we subsidize them

Why subsidize someone else existence!?! No seriously why should my labor go to another groups which i may not want to exist.

let me guess muh white mans burden. KYS
>>
>>128112004
>>128113004

Think of it this way:

You're trapped in a room with some babies. You KNOW they're going to shit all over the place. You used to shit all over the place too, but you grew out of it and use the bathroom now. So instead of sitting around in shot, you use your own money to buy the shitty babies diapers until they grow a little older.

Killing the shitty babies isn't an option, so to prevent living in a world of shit, you have to waste some if your resources.
>>
>>128111727
king nigger
>>
>>128113241
No that's a dumb analogy, other groups aren't infants and no you don't get to decide who you deem to be infantile group. Furthermore you act like it's my groups responsibility to mollycoddle them, Fuck you you condescending piece of trash.

You literally said groups you deem lower than yourself to be incapable of responsibility or self autonomy.

Kill yourself NOW!!
>>
File: 1450165536296.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450165536296.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>128113241
>It all works out in my hypothetical!

Most of that money is going to make it into the hands of the UN bureaucrats before even a fraction reaches the third world, even then it'll be siphoned off by cartels and warlords. Most of them wont even be built and the entire deal will not benefit western countries except for a "good job!" sticker from the UN in its moral high horse.

Meanwhile population rises without end in the third world countries and its inhabitants could not give less than a shit about climate change or protecting the rain forest, jungle, or ocean, because the factory next to the slums gives them 3 cents more than what they used to be payed for their labor.

Only autistic redditors believe setting up a few panels in India will bring a substantial halt to the polluting that these countries already do on the daily.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.