[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Agreement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Hey guys I want the latest. I am drunk and just learned of it. I've been away from social media and internet for a week. Give me the run down.

inb4 OP is a faggot. Dicks are tasty.
>>
>>128110099
Those are big guys.
>>
>>128111034
fo u , nigga
>>
>>128110099
The deal basically says we give money to poor countries so they can bring themselves up to code and not rely on "dirty" energy, while also simultaneously cutting our own emissions. However, China and India are classified as "poor" in the agreement, meaning they wouldn't have to pay money, and instead, we would be the one paying them to develop their energy sector. It's been agreed that China wouldn't show any results until 2020 and they'd have financial aid until then. So the president said fuck off and left.
>>
>>128111522
So basically spend money on shit that doesn't matter because super powers are fucking up the world anyways.

That's the gist?
>>
>>128112808
Yes, it's pretty much virtue signaling and desperately hoping that China will keep their end of the bargain.
>>
>>128112808
Leftists are kvetching because 'the West' (evil ass white folk) are not doing enough, meanwhile people are shitting and burning trash in the streets and stoning people to death in the name of Allah, but it's all whitey's fault the world is getting warmer, like it has done countless times in the past. So beyond fed up with living around Marxist Jews/whites and brown/yellow people.
>>
File: 1349294089243.jpg (27KB, 458x289px) Image search: [Google]
1349294089243.jpg
27KB, 458x289px
>>128113426
That's what I figured. Thanks anon.

Do you personally think the Paris shit was a bad plan (or that it didn't matter anyways?).
>>
>>128110099
just watch his speech. he tells it like it is.
>>
>>128114808
Not doing that. He was fun to listen to prelection but after that I quit soap operas.
>>
>>128111034
not really, guy on the left looks like a manlet
>>
>>128110099
Literally just giving money to the countries that the american's consider their enemies and the countries that actively fund ISIS.
>Lets give them money that they can use to kill us.
Cant go wrong.
>>
>>128114712
Very bad plan, but you decide for yourself.
Would you willingly slash your pay and then give a portion of your new pay to your competitors?
>>
File: carbon_conversion.jpg (51KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
carbon_conversion.jpg
51KB, 480x438px
>>128110099
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdTuwe2SruA

Read this
http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/Energy/2017/0428/Fuel-from-CO2-Experiment-brings-it-a-step-closer-to-reality

Why spend $100 billion a year, when we could just invest in this shit and sell the tech to the Chinese?
>>
>>128111522
>>128111522
Despite having a smaller population than china and india, the US produces more carbon than any other country...

But I'm guessing you are the kind of arsehole who doesn't let the facts get in the way of your worldview.
>>
>>128115516
it is chinas problem if they have too much people. start the sterilization process. china produces as much CO2 as europe and america combined.
>>
File: 1495465067874.gif (297KB, 262x253px) Image search: [Google]
1495465067874.gif
297KB, 262x253px
>>128115516

>usa has landmass 20 times that of japan
>barely puts out twice as much co2

Shut up, English teacher
>>
>>128115320
That and there are much more effective methods of using our economic leverage to demand standardization of environmental protection and worker's safety.
>>
OP here.

Thanks everyone for your input. I lean right and want to be informed. I appreciate you guys not being shitlords.

Cheers to you. I am off to bed. o/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.