[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What language should the EU adopt once the UK leaves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 45

Here is why it should be German:

A. Spoken by more than 100 million Europeans as their native language

B. Spoken by older people in Eastern Europe

C. Most precise language

D. The Chinese elites have studied German

E. German literature is much better than the degenerate French literature
>>
>>128108924
How about Sumatran since the EU will be just as dead
>>
>>128108924
Arabic
>>
>>128109151
>>128109232
Why are Americans so bad at bants? You do understand in 10, 20 and 30 years the EU will still be around? There is just no way it will disintegrate absent some comet strike or aliens obliterating Earth.
>>
>C. Most precise language

Everybody thinks their native language is more precise, clear, succinct, etc.
>>
>>128109363
>in 10, 20 and 30 years the EU will still be around
And speaking Arabic. Get with the times, Fritz. You're not antisemitic, are you?
>>
>>128108924
Arabic to ease integration of new EU citizens
>>
>>128109643
Sorry, but leaving shitposting aside, German really is a rather precise language. I know that because I have done extensive complex contract work in the past, sometimes in German-English double columns. And while you draft in English, you realize all the imprecisions in the drafted language once you have to translate it into German.
>>
French.
>>
>>128109804
>And speaking Arabic.
How many Arabic speakers do you think the EU has? Hmmm? Do you have any numbers? Most of them are in France and speak French most of the time or all the time.

Around 1% are Arabic speakers in Europe, we have more Russian speakers and Chinese speakers here than Arabic speakers.

Learn some facts once in a while.
>>
neat idea, preserve your gutter speak instead of your people
>>
German is such an ugly language compared to french, but the grammar and structure is better.

English is obviously the perfect mix of the germanic and romance languages.
>>
>>128110064
Who said anything about Arabs? You'll learn what your imam teaches you or it's off to the relocation camps.
>>
>>128108924

>Oida

Fucking vienna degenerate dialect.

Daily reminder, that this are viennese people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgzvD4VLtDM&t=26s

What a fucking disgrace
>>
>>128110213
>Who said anything about Arabs? You'll learn what your imam teaches you or it's off to the relocation camps.

I know Americans are pretty stupid. But don't you think you need Arabic speakers, native Arabic speakers first so there is any need for others to learn?

As to our relocation camps (also called deportation centers), yes we have them, but you need to have a passport from OUTSIDE the EU to be put in there and have an imam talk to you there.
>>
>>128110492
Well, you're speaking English right now because you lost the war.
>>
>>128108924
>spoken by older people in Eastern Europe

Lol, fucking where? They refuse to speak Russian til this day even though they all can.
>>
File: FUCKTHEEU.jpg (72KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTHEEU.jpg
72KB, 960x628px
>>128108924
>germanization, edition 3. - revised
how about FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR UNION
>>
>>128110552
Their first language is German, not English.
>>
>>128110814
Exactly.
>>
>>128110552
>Well, you're speaking English right now because you lost the war.
I am speaking English because we haven't mandated all Europeans to speak German yet.
>>
>>128109898
Maybe you just don't have a wide enough vocabulary?
>>
>>128108924
They will have to speak British English.
>>
>>128111003
And lost two wars.
>>
>>128108924
It's already french retard
>>
>>128110855
and you're just speaking one language because you're a low iq retard.

>>128110697
so when is pooland gonna leave? where is the movement in pooland to leave EU?
>>
>>128110309
More like best dialect
>>
>>128110561
>Lol, fucking where?
Why don't inform yourself? Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, the Baltics, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary all have a significant German speaking population. Most of those German speakers are 35 and older, which means in some of these countries close to half of the older population speaks German.
>>
File: german-percentage-europe.jpg (173KB, 650x607px) Image search: [Google]
german-percentage-europe.jpg
173KB, 650x607px
>>128111140
Forgot map.
>>
>>128110193
This
>>
>>128108924
Oiiida.
>>
>>128108924

English is still the language used in scientific literature. And as long as that's the case English will continue to be the default.
>>
>>128110309
This
I'm from Vienna myself but I want to move out asap
>>
in french, people who like germany are called "gerontophiles". :)
>>
>>128108924
Might as well be some sandnigger language.
>>
>>128111026
>Maybe you just don't have a wide enough vocabulary?
Actually, the problem is that in German you have several words and phrases for something where there is only one word or phrase in English. This makes for imprecise drafting in English, where you have several options with slightly different meanings in German.
>>
>>128111114
we didnt really "lose" WW1 it was a theoretical loss not really a loss in a real sense. we lost WW2 though, to Russia. And we ain't speaking russian mate.
>>
>>128111133
And you're insulting me in my language because we ran your country after you lost two wars.
>>
>>128109363
>why are Americans had at bands

We're krauts.
>>
>>128110064
>1,5 milion kebab in italy
fuck my shit up
i live in a 10k town and i see nigger everyday
everytime i got to school there are nigger on the bus too
>>
>>128111278
In Germany, people who like French people are called Europeans.
>>
>>128108924
>what language should the EU adopt
>unironically types in english
>>
>>128111330
How's that theoretical cucking going for you right now?
>>
>>128111373
Because Americans do not speak German. And English is the principal language in Europe.

You do understand this thread is about changing the main language of Europe, right?
>>
>>128109363
That's what they thought in the URSS
>>
File: Gan.png (313KB, 664x648px) Image search: [Google]
Gan.png
313KB, 664x648px
>>128111133
>where is the movement in pooland to leave EU?
we are all about leaving EU when you finally pay reparations for WW2
only 300 years or so left
now keep paying hans
>>
>>128108924
People speak english because of the US, the english leaving has no effect on the language remaining the lingua franca (sorry france).
>>
>>128108924
OYYYY VEYYYYY
>>
>>128111336
damn somebody call the burn unit
>>
>>128111473
>That's what they thought in the URSS
Actually, Gorbachev said in multiple interviews that he feared the Soviet Union was about to collapse any moment starting in 1985. Look it up.
>>
>>128111453
whats the real need to change the language?
unless its just a "symbolic" middle finger to the UK for leaving the EU?
>>
>>128108924
Finnish.
Because why not?
>>
>>128108924
French obviously
>>
>>128108924
They're going to adopt French.
It's closer to Britain geographically and they are already discussing turning Paris into the EUs financial sector. Not to mention people wouldn't take too kindly to Germany trying to push their language onto everybody. Call it a hunch.
>>
>>128111336
first of all you dind't run shit (((you))) did and (((they))) run your country. I insult you in "your" language because i can. It's fucking easy pleb speak.

>>128111406
way easier than that real cucking you experience over there in the land of the (((free))) and Kangz.
>>
>German
Kriegsprache is best sprache.
>>
>>128111545
Always go full Bomber Harris, it's the only language these people understand.

Hey, that gives me an idea. Time to update the OP pic.
>>
>>128111808
(((they))) run your country too, and [[[you]]] are stupid enough to allow them to overrun yours with "refugees"
>>
>>128111453
Wir haben Deutsch klasse im America

Our language classes are kinda shit tho
>>
>>128108924
They've already got l'francaise. Why bother changing, fun 40-character-long nouns notwithstanding?
>>
>>128111808
>I insult you in "your" language because i can

Also, because literally nobody speaks German.
>>
>>128108924
The EU is a project by globalists, not by European peoples.

Its language will always be a pidgin English, and by 2100 it will be spoken by all the Africans and Muslims in Lisboa and Prague (whites gone) if the EU isn't killed.

Like India or Pakistan.

Usually, the language of the dominant economy takes over, but what you will see is that you will lose your language and Germany will become an English-speaking country.

And it will be bad English.
>>
>>128112042
>Also, because literally nobody speaks German.

Partly because your free speech country banned it during WW1.

All men are created equal but slavery.

I see a pattern.
>>
>>128108924
Spanish.
>>
>>128111917
And you're a neckbeard larping on 4chan while you're highschool crush Jessica is being throat fucked by Latrell. And his cousin Deshaun is raping an old white lady before cutting her throat. 60%ers like you are fucking cancer. Get your house in order before pointing to anybody else. But hey i get it. If i was living in a country that cant even be called white anymore i'd probably do the same.
>>
The international competition to put forward the case for different languages ended in 1945.
>>
>>128112179
Good for business with the Estados Unidos...
>>
>>128108924
heh that pic is accurate oida, can confirm
>>
>>128108924
arabic
>>
>>128112352
You would have the advantage to communicate with 500 millón people , with yourselfs even more
And you would make the yanks eternally butthurt
>>
>>128112199
And you're a neckbeard larping on 4chan while you're highschool crush Elsa is being throat fucked by Ahmed. And his cousin Mohammed is raping an old white lady before cutting her throat. Krauts like you are fucking cancer. Get your house in order before pointing to anybody else. But hey i get it. If i was living in a country that cant even be called white anymore i'd probably do the same.
>>
>>128112278
>The international competition to put forward the case for different languages ended in 1945.

Written while the Arabic call to the Friday prayer occupies the air above England.
>>
>>128111565
>Actually, Gorbachev said in multiple interviews that he feared the Soviet Union was about to collapse any moment starting in 1985. Look it up.

And multiple individuals have said the same of the EU, including its senior politicians.
>>
>>128109363
Whats the point in having an EU without any europeans?
>>
>>128112495
I actually know people who learn Spanish both for professional reasons and as a hobby.

There are German companies who want to employ job-seeking Spaniards because they think it will give them an advantage. Mexico as seen as an very important market by German companies.
>>
>>128110697
> hates EU
> doesn't want to leave

Yup, that is Poland.
>>
>>128112199
So you see these problems in the US and what do you do? You invite all of Muslim Africa and the Middle East into Europe. A cancer greater than all other cancers.

Germans truly are brilliant.
>>
>>128111565
A lot of people have said and say the same thing about the EU though
>>
>>128108924
how about germany stops destroying europe ever few decades?
>>
>>128110697
i kekd thx /pol/and
idgaf about since i dont pay taxes but do not steal monay it is bad mmkey
>>
>>128112696
George Soros and his freinds like it. Can replace whites, get Goldman Sachs bailouts, enslave people and start a war with Russia.

>>128112617
>And multiple individuals have said the same of the EU, including its senior politicians.
Gorbachev himself compared the EU to the USSR.

>>128109363
>You do understand in 10, 20 and 30 years the EU will still be around? There is just no way it will disintegrate absent some comet strike or aliens obliterating Earth.
Germany going bankrupt b/c paying for everything, flooding the welfare system with parasistes and the UK leaving.
The World Economic Forum says 1 billion Africans will come to Europe.
Tell me how the EU will survive that. Typical naive gullible German.
>>
>>128108924
EU language should be Arabic. They have no pride for their own blood and soil.
>>
>>128112873
>how about germany stops destroying europe ever few decades?

A "destruction" nowadays frequently approved by other countries in elections - recently, 2/3 of France.

Was illegally invading Iraq over a hoax fun? Just caused ISIS and the refugee crisis.
>>
The EUs language should obviously be german. disregarding the east-asian languages, english and german are the most common languages in science and technology, and of the two of them, german is more logical (at least in the technological areas) and more common in Europe.

>>128111453
Americans used to speak german quite a lot until about WW1, and German is still the second most common laguage there. Though their german sounds like a drunken turk trying his hand at bavarian accent.
>>
>>128110309
oida...
>>
>>128112985
Your middle class will speak Chinese by 2050; and your country has a 'National Sorry Day.'
>>
File: 69.jpg (102KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
102KB, 600x602px
>>128111140
>haha I inform myself through infographics which are totally irrefutable and are an accurate representation of real life xD

My wife is slavic, you think I haven't tried speaking German or even English because I can't speak their language?

Also
>Slovenia
>Denmark
>Czech
>Slovakia
>Poland
>Sweden
>Finland
>eastern europe

>5% in Bulgaria
Because of Turkroaches and language school students. Tiny, tiny minority.
>8% in Romania
Very small German minority, lucky not to have been genocided when the Russians rolled in.

You're as deluded as Russians are.
I can promise you I had a hard time getting around Goymany speaking English, don't assume people of other countries speak your language, because they really don't.
>>
>>128111140
Also
>inform self

What are you a fucking liberal? Kys
>>
>>128108924
French since we're turning into Africa anyways, also schools must teach arabic for... integration.
>>
>>128112501
im not larping. Germany has one of lowest interracial marriage/dating rates of the western world while you, canada, britain (and fucking Switzerland for some reason) have the highest. We also have one of lowes approval ratings of IR marriage/dating you have the highest. 99% of all internet IR amateur videos feature an all american white girl choking on BBC. Germany has compared to america extremely low violent and sexual crime rates. Even with all the "refugees". Germany TODAY is whiter (90%+) than america was in the fucking 60s. So yea bantz is all funny and shit but when push comes to shove and we look at actual data you lose. The cucking you experience is on a whole different level. You truly are the best.
>>
>>128113058
>The EUs language should obviously be german

https://www.welt.de/videos/video135543622/FDP-Politiker-fordert-Englisch-als-Amtssprache.html
>>
>>128108924
>What language should the EU adopt once the UK leaves?
Polish, just to piss you off
>>
>>128112873
Fuck off, Nazi Germany was the west's last hope for shaking off the Jewish yoke. Now we have to rely on Internet memes instead of Nazi war machine schemes.
>>
>>128113014
you didn't have to let them in you dumb cunt.
mutti merkel wants nothing but the destruction of the european races.
>>
>>128111135

Dor beschte Dialekt isch immer nou dor Tirouler Dialekt du Zipfl.
>>
>>128113272
>t. 250k polish hookers working in Germany on any given day.
>>
File: Cd7y06QUAAAW5gB (2).jpg (55KB, 523x587px) Image search: [Google]
Cd7y06QUAAAW5gB (2).jpg
55KB, 523x587px
>>128113394
>>
>>128109363
>comet sighting
Watch your stability mister or no enacted reforms for you
>>
>>128113394
>realise the jew is behind many problems facing Europe
>get too fanatical too quickly
>conquer large swathes of land
>confidence gets to your head
>keep pissing off the entire world
>get fucked by the allies and the soviets at the same time
>prevent any pro-european uprisings for nearly 80 years as a result
yeah, thanks natsocs.
maybe next time try to keep a lid on the autism long enough to avoid losing and getting raped into being a nations of half-germans half-slavs again
>>
>>128108924
I say Italian
Or French, or any Romance language
We need to make the empire great again
>>
>>128113465
hoit dei fozn do brunskache, do o'gsoachte, do kerst do mita schaißbürschtn naus kaut.
>>
>>128108924
Séase en español pues.
>>
>
>>
>>128109890
Not to mention the coming conversion to Islam and Sharia.
>>
>>128113411
That's true. She greatly increased the problem.

That doesn't change that French President Hollande and many other European leaders found it fantastic, that the French elected a clown who worships Muslims and sucks her toes, and that Itlay collects them on the sea.

Will you ever understand that globalism isn't a country, it's an evil elite that has no loyalty to a nation and simply tries to seize the most powerful in order to promote white genocide, starting with the US?

If Hitler had won and if the UK never declared war on him (he supported the British Empire, a big mistake by him), white ENglish girls wouldn't get tortured, raped and killed by sandniggers?

You don't seem to get (((who))) destroyed Europe several times to make money and for other reasons. Good goy, bitch at other whites.
>>
>>128113614

Ma schau un wia sich die Bayern aufmantellen.

Schaugts mol liaber dass es die Merkel osaglts, de gschissene olte Griten de, onschtott in gonzen Tog lei Weißwirschtln fressn.
>>
>>128111003
Fängst du mal an
>>
>>128109804
Most Muslims can't speak arabic. Only the Arabs surprisingly. Most Muslims have to read their religion from a book they can't understand. This make them the biggest cucks who will do anything an iman tells them too like terrorism because there will be 76gorrilion virgins waiting for you in 'heaven' honest achmed. Seriously this is why it's easy to believe Islam was a Jewish plot to have an army of inbred desert rats to terrorize their enemies.
>>
>>128113779
>Not to mention the coming conversion to Islam and Sharia.
On the upside, you can convert to Islam, but you can never change your race.
So while I might be a Muslim in 30 years you'll sit in the Kill the Boer camp.
But I'd rather die than to convert.
>>
>>128111453
wir war weiß
>>
>>128113814
hitler couldn't have won, he wasn't strategic enough.
Europe would be a lot better if he did though.
How about you cucked eurofags put an end to the EU and start being sovereign nations again before you get nogged out of existence?
>>
How about you go fuck yourself Germany, you, your weird ass-shit retarded language, that Hitler's picture you all secretly have in a secret closet, and that "I-ate-too-much-pretzels" lady who runs your country ?
>>
>What language should the EU adopt once the UK leaves?
LINGUA LATINA

>"I-ate-too-much-pretzels" lady
KEK
>>
>>128113481
>t.250k niggers coming to Germany every month
>>
German dialects are spoken in France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Balkan, Luxembourg, Vatican City, Poland (Opole) and Liechtenstein (I don't consider Dutch a German dialect)

French dialects are spoken in France, Belgium, Luxembourg (it doesn't belong there though), Switzerland, Monaco and Italy.

English is spoken in the UK, Ireland, Malta (and Gibraltar).

I think German has won by war
>>
>>128114714
far*
>>
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/juncker-chooses-french-for-state-of-union-speech-because-english-is-losing-importance-1.3072756?mode=amp
>>
>>128110064
> Romania
> 4.911
explain
>>
>>128114714
>German has won by war

If only :(

:((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>128114160
>How about you go fuck yourself Germany, you, your weird ass-shit retarded language, that Hitler's picture you all secretly have in a secret closet, and that "I-ate-too-much-pretzels" lady who runs your country ?
Emannuel "There Is No French Culture" Macron 66%.
Go to Alsace and beat another ethnic German on the mouth to vent your frustration, you just make a fool ot yourself here given that you elected the Oedipus. He wants to surrender your nukes to an EU Wehrmacht.
I understand your inferiority complex, though. Most important language incontinental Europe (OK Spanish is bigger) and you'll lose it in the European Reich.
By the way when I had to choose between learning French or Latin in school, I picked Latin. Helped me with English.
>>
>>128108924
>Austrian
kek

It's funny because it's 100% true.
>>
>>128114814
Winning without epxpensive wars with millions of dead white people is even better.
>>
>>128108924

>spoken by older people in EE

The only person I met my whole life that spoke German was a teacher of mine and she was Saxon.
>>
>>128108924
Get real Hans, anglo is the world language, you guys and the french.
Also
Wir sprechen Deutch, aber slecht.
>Ich bin auslander und spreche night gut Deutch.
>Ich bin auslander und spreche night gut Deutch.
>Bitte langsam, bitte langsam
>Ich verstehe nicht was sie sagen,
>Ich bin auslander und spreche night gut
man when you don't type grammars goes down the toilet

You have a point though, most euros are horrible at anglo and many countries already speak german and also russian as you say here
>>
>>128114759
He does that to fool French voters into supporting the EU because he's concerned due to Le Pen. Pretty stupid to fall for the EU theater.
>>
>>128108924
Russian
>>
>>128114759
French as the EU language will make Europe even more pussified and effeminate.
>>
>>128115158
Well, Merkel speaks Russian, so there's a start.
>>
>>128115158
THIS, DA!
>>
File: 1487437355539.jpg (73KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487437355539.jpg
73KB, 402x402px
>>128109363
Fuck the EU, Finland, Denmark and Sweden joining was the worst mistake ever same with us joining the EEC, which we had no say in.

We had our own thang back before that, free travel and you could just go work in any nordic country if you wanted and so on. Just open borders up here. Look at what you've done in part to sweden, god damnit
>He would not approve!!!
>>
>>128115267
She also speak kike and should be gassed
>>
File: Eurobarometer2006.png (45KB, 700x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Eurobarometer2006.png
45KB, 700x1175px
>>128108924
>>
>>128108924
Keep english as with the UK gone it has lost most of its political connotation.
>German
>B. Spoken by older people in Eastern Europe
No.
>>
>>128110064
I'm pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: Eurobarometer2012.png (171KB, 712x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Eurobarometer2012.png
171KB, 712x1519px
>>128108924
>>128115362
>>
>>128115202
>French as the EU language will make Europe even more pussified and effeminate.
The EU's official languages are already English, French and German.
The EU de facto uses only English and French; and of course they really only use English (rather Globish), but they love to employ Frenhc in order to virtue signal and show how wonderful multinational they are - like Canada.
The big embarassment will come when the UK is out and they can't drop English and will use it all the time.
>>
>>128108924
my grandfather once told me if you want to speak like the germans just put a hot potato in your mouth. don't know what he meant.
>>
>>128110309
>Oida
kek also norse, woops
>>
Continental Europe is in disarray. French know nothing about Germany, Germany knows about France, other countries are pure memes on the screen.

Everything is glued together by rejection of pre-1945 Europe, "so that we won't start wars with each other". It's incredibly poisonous.
To restore French as lingua franca is a dead idea, and it's basically the end. Nothing good to come out of it.
>>
File: ClqQ6b1WYAA2zAD.jpg (23KB, 388x284px) Image search: [Google]
ClqQ6b1WYAA2zAD.jpg
23KB, 388x284px
>>128115355
>>
>>128114934
Good goy, keep hating your fellow white neighbours because its always been like that.
You prefer german and germanic culture, it's natural and logical.
It might surprise you but I fucking prefer mine.
>>
>>128111364
In Britain people who like Germans are called retards.
>>
>>128115485
That's what I said earlier. Latin would be a good choice, if not....Basque, the original European language.
>>
>>128115485
And then i forgot the middle part. Let me rephrase.
We should adopt Latin. It's still being taught in a lot of schools, so people with a good education would still learn it, and it's not english, so it would keep the feminists who can only talk in buzzfeed or tumblr out.
>>
>>128108924
>German literature
nice meme
>Spoken by older people in Eastern Europe
and older people in germany speak russian :^)

Anyway, it should be french. Fuck your ugly, barking attempt at a language
>>
>>128111162
Based eternal allies not falling for the Gerjew
>>
>>128108924
Considering EU will be gone within the next 10-15 years, German language will be no longer relevant. I suggest you to start learning Chinese - the future business language. Spanish is also a good choice, which is spoken by hundreds of milions around the world.
>>
File: QE1a.png (49KB, 743x722px) Image search: [Google]
QE1a.png
49KB, 743x722px
>>128115403
>>
>>128115435
>my grandfather once told me if you want to speak like the germans just put a hot potato in your mouth. don't know what he meant.
He knows people in Idaho.

>>128115452
>Everything is glued together by rejection of pre-1945 Europe, "so that we won't start wars with each other". It's incredibly poisonous.
>To restore French as lingua franca is a dead idea, and it's basically the end. Nothing good to come out of it.
All true, but nobody is going to learn French in Eastern Europe anyway.
Again, it will be pidgin English like in India.
>>
File: QE1b.png (30KB, 743x733px) Image search: [Google]
QE1b.png
30KB, 743x733px
>>128115661
>>
>>128109363
KLAUS MAD
>>
>>128112566
I think you're projecting slightly, kraut. I live in a town of around 100,000 people and I've not once heard that call to prayer shite.
>>
>>128110064
>How many Arabic speakers do you think the EU has?
Multiple millions with hundreds of millions on its way.
>>
>>128115452
>French know nothing about Germany, Germany knows about France
?

>>128115452
>To restore French as lingua franca is a dead idea, and it's basically the end. Nothing good to come out of it.
The world should stop with this meme, french people don't care about french being speaken world wide.
I have no idea why you guys believe this.
We're completely focused on France and care very little about the outside world, for better of for worse.
>>
>>128108924
what makes you think it wouldnt stay as english?
>>
>>128109363
>this level of delusion
kill yourself
>>
>>128114786
One refugee is missing two fingers or an ear, probably.
>>
>german cultural victory imminent
where the fuck are my nukes
>>
>>128115528
>Good goy, keep hating your fellow white neighbours because its always been like that.
Says the country that is 50% made of annexed lands from the Holy Roman Empire, Italy, Iberian states, Brittany etc, and declared war on Prussia/Germany in 1870.

>>128115528
>It might surprise you but I fucking prefer mine.
I prefer mine without hating others, telling them to "fuck off," and using the phrase "fucking" all the time like a cliché of an American.
>>
>>128115843
Arrogance and stupidity, of course.
>>
>>128115532
>In Britain people who like Germans are called retards.
Well, Farage has a German wife and his kids speak German.
So no surprise that you never wanted him as an MP.
>>
>>128115825
>?
You've answered your question. You don't care about the outside world, outside world doesn't care about the great french culture. There's no united Europe even as an idea. "Well, that's not interesting".
>>
>>128111298
Every language has synonyms / nuanced similar words for things that matter in their culture. I don't think German is particularly special in that regard.

At the end of the day English is the common denominator here, so realistically wouldn't it be the easy choice?
>>
>>128113394
Thanks to Germany and America our empire crashed with no survivors. If you're an Anglo you should despise the eternal Teuton for bombing the shit out of your homeland.
>>
>>128108924
Guh... Austrian?
>>
>>128113081
I'd rather speak chink than desert yiddish. As for National Sorry Day, nobody celebrates that, only abos.
>>
>>128115898
>Says the country that is 50% made of annexed lands from the Holy Roman Empire, Italy, Iberian states, Brittany etc, and declared war on Prussia/Germany in 1870.
For fuck sake, really?
Grow up, this is fucking centuries year old.
This is the results of aristocrats' war games, we people were used a meat shield, from both sides.
>>
>>128115970
As far as I know, most people in my town like Germans.
>>
>>128115867
>where the fuck are my nukes
In Trump's trustworthy hands; the codes are at Wikileaks.
>>
Arabic
>>
>>128108924
>austrian

pls no. I fucking hate our dumb hick dialects enough already. sometimes I wish something totally different was my mother tongue, like any english or even slav language or italian and not fucking unclear farmer redneck german.
>>
>>128116110
Good. No more D&C crap
>>
>>128116110
Most people in my country don't.
>>
>>128111364
Please neck yourself Hans.
>>
>>128116011
Most of their shit you find in the scand languages too

Skadefryd and such concepts you lack
>>
>>128110309
this. wanna move out too.
maybe next year ;_;
>>
>>128108924
Keep English but adopt an Australian diction. Ya fucken cunts.
>>
Fuck off cunt, not learning your disgusting kraut drivel
Gib cheap beer and get your sauer EU cock out of my country
>>
>>128111453
Whats wrong with Europe speaking different languages ?
>>
>>128116279
How does it feel to have a shitposter as a princess?
>>
>>128116102
>Grow up, this is fucking centuries year old.
"It's always been like that"
"Always"

>This is the results of aristocrats' war games, we people were used a meat shield, from both sides.
My view exactly.
>>
>>128116247
We have loan words from other languages that cover it, however. Schadenfreude, faux pas, deja vu, etc come to mind as very common ones that everyone knows
>>
>>128116328
She's a fucking beaut so i dont mind
I'd certainly give her my royal danish polse
>>
>>128116096
Hold on, you guys have a sorry day?
>>
>>128116177
Grass is always greener m8. I would kill to be you
>>
>>128116306
>Whats wrong with Europe speaking different languages ?
The EU doesn't like that nations are 'different' in Europe, and so do EU supporters.
It's just like with the Euro, every country thinks the whole thing should be run according to its own domestic standards.
>>
>>128116279
Stop speaking with potato in your mouth Dan.
Seriously part down in Ebeltoft you have to tune your ears for a day or two...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

ib4 says the mountain ape
>>
>>128115997
>You don't care about the outside world, outside world doesn't care about the great french culture.
I do care about it, I just don't obsess with it nor am I interested in pushing some french agenda on it.
Not to mention, while french culture is great, it's not the only one. You have to be quite naive to believe that we don't know that.

>>128115898
>I prefer mine without hating others, telling them to "fuck off,"
I never stated I hated others' culture, nor did I told you to fuck off.
I used 'fucking' as a mean to put some emphasis on the fact I prefered mine.
>>
>>128116451
>Hold on, you guys have a sorry day?
Look it up on Wikipedia, they have several such days.
>>
>>128115435
Kek
>>
>>128116396
She is indeed a beautiful woman. Have you ever been to Greenland?
>>128116453
Yeah man, I would love to live in Innsbruck.
>>
>>128116453
>I would kill to be you

I know. that's why american normies who visit Vienna always go crazy about this place.
>>
Arabic
>>
>>128116488
>I never stated I hated others' culture, nor did I told you to fuck off.
I confused you with a different French poster, at whom my original reply was directed.
I never bitch at other nations for past events due to certain reasons, I only use it to piss of anti-white hate posters. Taste of the own medicine. (I have absolutely no problem with France.)
>>
>>128115661

>12% of the people who responded were burgers
>>
Are you high
>>
>>128116503
>May 26
Fuck, just missed it
>>
>>128116729
Every day is white guilt day.
>>
>>128116467
You know as well as i that the danish dialect changes radically every couple hundred of kilometers.
Nordjysk masterrace
At least we don't sound Swedish, broder

>>128116548
Actually going to greenland next year for work, not excited, fuck the cold
>>
File: lAfrance.jpg (68KB, 502x450px) Image search: [Google]
lAfrance.jpg
68KB, 502x450px
>>128108924
I don't want it to be french, because that's just another reason for pro-EU faggots here to say we stay, no one will use it anyway because english is already business language and it won't change unless the burgers begin to speak spanish or get nuked.

Also a common language should be something neutral, like the interlangua (which is basically latin sine flexione + few things added on top).

>« Latino es lingua internationale in occidente de Europa ab tempore de imperio romano, per toto medio aevo, et in scientia usque ultimo seculo.
> Seculo vigesimo es primo que non habe lingua commune.
>Hodie quasi omne auctore scribe in proprio lingua nationale, id es in plure lingua neo-latino, in plure germanico, in plure slavo, in nipponico et alio. Tale multitudine de linguas in labores de interesse commune ad toto humanitate constitute magno obstaculo ad progressu. »
>>
>>128109363
Spanish is way more precise, it's a closely related lenguage from Latin, the mother of all tongues and the lenguage that made modern civilization.

German comes from savages, it's a pleb lenguage and the one cucks use the most.

Any Latin related lenguage should suffice (except Portuguese, it's horrible), or maybe Latin should be a common lenguage again, the tongue of emperor's.
>>
File: 1494466063796.gif (701KB, 270x239px) Image search: [Google]
1494466063796.gif
701KB, 270x239px
>>128115435
that's danish not german!
see >>128116467
It's not a meme!

German have many accents though, for us Austrian is easiest to understand as they speak clear. I assume that's what your gp there meant. Hitler for instance is damn easy to understand, I ofc listen to him all the time, part when working out. He is one heck of a PT post mortem.
>>
>>128116893
Hehe yeah I do ofc. In part Koben it's easy to understand, I brought up the worst dialect ofc.

But at least you don't got that horrible R they have in Bergen and so here. arargrrrARRRRRRRRRRRR sounds like they are about to spit, it actually was a fad in Paris in the 1500ds and spread up there.

But your counting!
>That will be 3 and a half fourths please
uhm....
like in the video, just give a bunch of shekels
>>
>>128111162
>We are great at speaking German
>We gave Germany iron and let them pass through our country to get to Norway
And who are the most cucked countries in Europe today? Germany and Sweden.
>>
Wuldnt greek be fitting? Its a shitty language that no real country has a head start in.
>>
>>128110309
look at that dislike bar. thank goodness people realized that all these lefty green goblins are an absolute cringefest!
>>
>>128108924
you are a faggot
>>
>>128116988
That's actually dutch.
Honestly dutch is basically garggles, only arabs manage to speak in a more disgusting way.
>>
>>128112170

Different anon.

Niggers aren't people.
>>
>>128116893
Cool! I would like to visit one day.
>>128116988
Noice
>>
File: 1490126119880.jpg (280KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490126119880.jpg
280KB, 500x500px
>>128108924
It will remain english because the EU is cuck-central.
>>
>>128117188 (heiled)
>And who are the most cucked countries in Europe today? Germany and Sweden.
sigh... we want you back Sven... it's not even funny ripping on you anymore. Hans too, tragic shit

yawwwn... now time to listen to some sab, Gustavus Adolphus!
>>
File: 1489262492823.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489262492823.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>128108924
>I am bored
>exclamation mark
>>
>>128115435
thats why americans who try to speak german actually sound like they have a piece of hot potato in their mouth. Mistery solved.
>>
>>128117300
well about 40% of the words is actually Dutch, we got dutched all of us in the Hansa era. They are even worse at points, but they speak a bit clearer than in the worst areas in dk
>>
>>128108924
German is an ugly language.
>>
>>128117585
The funny thing is that most burgers are actually of german blood. Another funny fact is that danish in many ways have sims to american. It's like the american of the nord sphere. That is if you compare oxford anglo and burger anglo.
>>
File: 1496175169773.png (531KB, 656x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496175169773.png
531KB, 656x772px
>>128110197

English is actually old german and influenced by nordic through the heathenarmys that tried to conquer england. Nothing romanic at all.

Stop spreading bullshit and read a book for gods sake.
>>
>UK leaves
>EU still has meetings in English

top kek
>>
>>128108924

Esperanto.
>>
>>128117795
>danish in many ways have sims to american. It's like the american of the nord sphere
Interdasting. Go on...
>>
>>128108924
Faggot. The global language is English. So obvious if you travel anywhere
>>
File: be6.png (1MB, 1600x1577px) Image search: [Google]
be6.png
1MB, 1600x1577px
>>128110697

>being this cliche of an delusional polski with an inflated ego

Thats why you are such an easy jewish tool. You train your women well though.
>>
>>128117585
nah, i think he heard a german dialect (berlin?) during WWII and watching on youtube i can see why.
>>
>>128117746
Idk I've heard some dimes speaking German and that shit is sexy
>>
>>128117830
>English is actually old german and influenced by nordic through the heathenarmys that tried to conquer england. Nothing romanic at all.
>tried
well when we took it, the normans had taken french language, they did this after 80 years since Rollo/Gange Rolf took Valland/Normandie
>when he left home and heard other Harald had fell, he was so pissed he killed his wife when he sat him self on the horse, he kicked the cowboy stuff on his boots in his wyfus chest. Harald was about to marry his daughter, but he fell.
>>
>>128108924
While i am for having german as the official language in the eu since they're speaking englisch even though England isn't even in the eu anymore, i strongly oppose the statement concerning french literatur
>>
>>128116548

I was born in Innsbruck and live near the city.

If you like to party then this city isn't for you. There are no good bars and clubs around.

But we have beautiful mountains and the people (even a lot of students) here are surprisingly redpilled and conservative, especially the women.
>>
>>128117830
>>128118321
you should make Old Aenglisc the official EU language
>>
File: Normands.jpg (306KB, 1296x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Normands.jpg
306KB, 1296x1276px
>>128118174
>when we took it

Rollo was not a vikangz, he wuz french n shieet
We wuz normanz n u hear me ?
>>
>>128117830
>English
>Latin
>English is actually old german
Are you high?
>>
>>128118388
>>128118174
Guillaume not Rollo* shieeeet
>>
>>128108924
Obviously, the EU should adopt Anal as a language.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_language
>>
File: 1460401236725.png (374KB, 919x407px) Image search: [Google]
1460401236725.png
374KB, 919x407px
>>128108924
>C. Most precise language
Yuo dumb Celik
>>
>>128117896
We got so many dialects here, but we speak more clear mostly (excluding parts of the west and south west), stochastic maybe like pekka.
Swedish is the song language, in the north there too it gets more like most of our dialects and pekka in mentioned way. Metal is just about the only thing we can do, well the westlands dialects are ok song languages too.

Danish is the american one, they can't say a as in can't but a as in ass, æss. Well they can say a, but yeah you get it. Fuck I'm sleepy. Also they can't say k, p or t, it becomes g, b and d. Which interesting is reflected in the younger futhark. We was supposed to part tongue first in the 1200ds but it happened earlier. You don't got that problem though
>>
>>128108924
You had your chance and you blew it. For the record, older people in Sweden also speak German. People older than 70 in Sweden generally speak more German than English.
>>
File: 1489785412336.png (268KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489785412336.png
268KB, 639x360px
>>128110197
Obviously.
>>
>>128108924
oidaaa?
>>
File: 1496203711198.jpg (238KB, 623x735px) Image search: [Google]
1496203711198.jpg
238KB, 623x735px
>>128116032
Shouldn't have declared war on them in the first place.
>>
File: 1444588002982.jpg (476KB, 1289x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1444588002982.jpg
476KB, 1289x1266px
>>128110309
>tfw you live at Quellenstraße
>>
>>128118388
It's the Y chromosome that matters. Who cares what french whores they used to produce their offspring?
>>
anglo: cake
mountain nigger: kake
danish: kage
>>
>>128108924
lol, more people speak Portuguese than german
>>
>>128113985
WIR WAREN
SAUPREIß
>>
>>128118495
this is sort of the case here too, my grand fathers both spoke fluent German, but not anglo

One served in Berlin after the war though
>>
>>128108924
You will all be speeking Russian once they decide to fuck you over.
This time Germany won't be allowed to continue existing.
>>
File: 1469677816142.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469677816142.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>128118651
>hue
>people
>>
>>128110064
>When France has 3X Arabs than Latvia does inhabitants
justfuckmyshitupfam.jpg
>>
>>128118493
>Swedish is the song language
What's this meme? Norwegian is much more the song language than Swedish is. The only place where you find anything remotely like this in Sweden is in Göteborg, probably due to their proximity to Norway.
>>
File: 1496049304700.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496049304700.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>128108924
>E. German literature is much better than the degenerate French literature

Kek, nice joke Hans.
>>
>>128118651
niggers are not people
>>
File: 1496215271386.jpg (40KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496215271386.jpg
40KB, 315x315px
>>128118823
>>128118950
how dare you speak to my greatest ally like that
>>
there aren't many germans here my friend, most of our northern slovenian just know german so they can go to job in Austria and since we all have to learn English in school, German is the most popular language to choose after English.

We have a very high percentage of foreign-language in our country, i'd say 90+ percent know at least 2 languages, the average would probably 3 languages (all including our mother language)
>>
>>128117888
NEVER
I'D RATHER LEARN SWAHILI THAN THAT MADE UP KIKE LANGUAGE OF SOROS
>>
>>128118932
You can't beat a german research report though, nobody can. I must admit I love to read and use those.
>Short
>Precise
>Consistent
>Straight to the point
>German perfection
this they have not manage to destroy
>>
File: Bernadotte.jpg (179KB, 1002x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Bernadotte.jpg
179KB, 1002x1279px
>>128118627

Talk better of your french overlords, cuck.
>>
>>128109363
THE ECONOMY, FOOLS!
>>
>>128118651
>more people speak Portuguese than german
>Brazilians
>people
I don't think Cape Verde, East Timor, Mozambique, Angola and a bunch of little island and afican shitholes count for anything except a statistic either
>>
Anything but French, ugliest language i've heard
>>
>>128108924
austrian german tho, for obvious reasons, will remain the language of the elite
>>
>>128108924
Who gives a shit. Fuck off

-side note, it'll be English as that is the global lingual franca and language of business
>>
>>128112060
As sad as it is this is the reality.
>>
>>128119138
get the fuck out of this thread, you dirty polish subhuman
>>
File: 1495782810445.jpg (160KB, 548x865px) Image search: [Google]
1495782810445.jpg
160KB, 548x865px
>>128118651
t. nigger
>>
>>128119190
rude
>>
nien dast Arabik yaar
dats ist your future yaar
>>
>>128119035
Aren't research report written in English ?
>>
Romance languages are majority by far. 65 FR 60IT 50ES 10PT 6BEL+ ROM + most shitskins speak french
NO KRAUT THX
>>
>>128118388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqwnkaWYsPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8iGXyLoNY

He was so big so no horse could carry him, hence the nick Gange which means walking, he had to walk while the others rode. When he sat him self on horseback his feet hit the ground.

He was indeed a great viking and was often in "austerleid", meaning going in viking eastwards. When he returned a time, King Harald the first had united the Kingdom, he went in viking in the Oslo area(who can blame him). There was a lot of trouble with vikings attacking their former territories then, as they had been driven out of the country by Harald.
His mother made him spare his life(they were related), and he was instead driven out and took Valland, killing all the niggers there.

It's to bad the first song there that's texted is censored. Niggers pissing their pants when he blew his horn.... noooo not again, thus removing all niggers from france.

He took it as an earldom and protected Paris by blocking the river we call Signá. It's complicated though, because at the same time, it was a free haven for vikings there even under the one we call Villhjalm Ruðajarl, who took England.

I should TL;DR this for you, I just read it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>128115661
thats like a self fulfilling prophecy. you learn the most "useful" language aka. the language that most people already learn.
at one point english was decided to be the world language. now its just a selfreinforcing effect
>>
>>128108924
German is not a nice language. Even though german poets wrote sick lines, they are barely known cause the shit sounds like fucking shit. Also, why not english right away, every second modern german word is now the same as english anyways. Sieg Heil aber ich sehe es nicht.
>>
>>128119532
chupame pablito
>>
File: 1496175546057.jpg (43KB, 490x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496175546057.jpg
43KB, 490x426px
>>128118398

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>128108924
Dumb cuccs it should still be English. It's the most spoken language in the world, and pretty much everyone on the planet speaks some amount of it.
>>
>>128118651
Yeah and even more speak indian so lets go with that shall we?
>>
File: 1496174304377.jpg (82KB, 750x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496174304377.jpg
82KB, 750x781px
>>128118174
And the normandy is english? Yes? You fucked up conquering britain and so you went for normandy and succeeded.

Much intermarriage in england though. Bruts were half german half nord and a little briton and irish.

Now they are just pakis. Shame.
>>
>>128108924
The language of the EU is going to remain English because America, for now, has the largest GDP and we all speak English.
>>
>>128119707
Ich weiss du stehst auf sowas Bert-Günther aber leider nein.
>>
>>128115375
>>128118913
You guys do realize that all the Pakistani, Afghans, Turks etc aren't counted as "Arabs", right?
>>
>>128118398
It's been reclassified as a scand dialect, took to much influence so from western germanic to nordic, even though they are very close to begin with.

Mainland börk is dutchified as mentioned, while anglo is norsified then frenchified, and add a small dash of latin to it yes.

It's funny grammars and expressions etc that's gone from our language, is preserved in anglo. The iceniggers speak basically like back in the days. Interesting in 1066 after the battle on Stamford, I don't remember who it was, but he rode from the battle and was cold.
So he met an anglo peasant and asked to buy his coat
>No! You are a norseman!
How did you tell?
>I take you on your tongue norseman, no jacket/coat!
KILL

Another ref, I don't remember saga this is after Villhjalm took England and they started to change tongue.
>They are changing tongue there west(England)
Þeir skiptusk tungu Þar um vestan, fuck my grammars are messed

No BED, fucking sleep weather
>>
>>128108924
I will now only speak german in online games with a european server.
>>
>>128111364
We actually call them Schwuchteln
>>
>>128119478
I know the history of Rollo.
The biggest misconception is that he conquered Normandy, he didn't.

He was defeated in Paris by a coalition of franks, Charles opened negotiations in Saint-Clair-sur-Epte with him, he proposed him the duchy of Normandy in exchange of defending the Seine and becoming his vassal.

The carolingians ended up pretty fucked though because Rollo was a sly bastard, it contributed a lot to the rise of the capetians who were the first french kings per say.
>>
>>128116897
Right, because it made Britain vote against Brexit, right?
>>
File: 1494004932119.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494004932119.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>128108924
AMERICAN ofcourse
>>
>>128108924
Seriosly: Latin
Realistically: English
For the pun: arabic, somalian, indian
Futuristically: Mandarin and Spanish
>>
>>128108924
Even if the official language is made German, the people will continue to speak English. There's no reason not to, no one will want to learn German just because you say so Kraut
>>
spanish.
>>
>>128108924
Mandarin.
>>
>>128108924
>Precise language
>Doesn't have future tense

Yeah, right, fuck off
>>
>>128108924
I would say english with heavy influence from German and French.
>>
>>128108924
I will not adopt your horrible language. My sister is learning it and it so fucking disgusting.
>>
File: knug.jpg (56KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
knug.jpg
56KB, 992x558px
>>128119062
We keep him around as a gag you know. Like a circus animal.
>>
>>128121368
>My sister is learning it and it so fucking disgusting.
kek, your sister is getting the BGC
>>
>>128108924
I'd vote spanish because its a lot more regular and easier to learn for foreigners
Or we could go with a made up completely regular language that would allow for precise terms to be added when necessary and that's overseen by a special council making it equally hard/easy for everyone to learn
>>
>>128109643
German has a huge amount of vocabulary though, Id say it's more precise than English.
Too bad it takes forever to learn German at that level so it's fucking useless in reality.
>>
File: Nordkettenbahn-Sommer.jpg (113KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
Nordkettenbahn-Sommer.jpg
113KB, 1000x550px
>be at the baptism of my cousins daughter
>whole family went to church and to the christening feast afterwards
>eating at our local inn
>suddenly a black man appears and tried to sell us garbage
>he seems like a funny and chill guy
>he joked around and told us to call him nigger
>he said that today is sunday, so he makes us special prizes, that makes him a "double-nigger" (yes, he actually said that)
>My cousin, innocent as she is, said "No thanks Mr. Nigger, I'm good".
>I bought two lighters who look like toilets.
>Afterwards he sat down and drank a beer with us.

I love my country
>>
File: deus vult hispanic vs moor.jpg (51KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult hispanic vs moor.jpg
51KB, 420x550px
Español deberia reinar Europa.
>>
>>128110064
That is wrong, our muslims are mostly moroccan, most are beduins and speak french
>>
>>128119138
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well
>>
>>128110309
>degenerated dialect
The only people in Vienna that speak like that are old.
The youth speaks turkish German/Bosnian or Serbian whatever the hell you wanna call it
>>
File: 1484483844498.jpg (66KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484483844498.jpg
66KB, 510x680px
>>128109363
>>
>>128118583
>tfw you live a 5 minute walk away from the Quellenstraße
>>
>>128121575
also short term it would have the benefit of not making us look like we want to control europe through the EU and tie spain more closely to us.
It's also easier to learn for portuguese/italian speakers than german is.
>>
>>128111227
>>128116252
these
>>
>>128108924
The only reason to learn german is to read nazi literature and maybe some classics. You've pissed on your legacy and as long as you krauts are conducting yourselves the way you do I'd never consider learning german.
>>
>>128108924
>German literature is much better than the degenerate French literature

Your nation has produced one book worth reading, and you banned it.
>>
>>128121575
Are you fucking retarded? If it's a Romance language it should obviously be French (or even Italian) and definitely not Spanish.
>>
>>128121589
So basically he tricked you into buying his shit in exchange for letting you call him nigger? Why would that make you love your country? You got hustled by a black guy who was obviously smarter than you are. I bet you bought him the beer too.
>>
>>128122251
I was mainly going off ease of learning. I dont know how hard italian is but french is harder than spanish
>>
considering how many flags are posting in this thread, and what language they all have in common, looks as though there is already a clear winner to me.
>>
>>128122251
Why not?
Spanish is the english of the romance languages. By far the most simplified and easier to learn. Almost everything that is written is read, barely any special phonetic rules.
Soon official language in the US.
>>
>>128108924
G. Spoken by most French persons born prior to 1945
>>
To fly anywhere in the world, you need to speak what language? to sail in international shipping lanes and speak to harbor authorities what langue do you need to be able to speak? and once we are all holidaying in space, what fucking language do you think you will need to speak to dock with ENGLISH IS THE GREATEST LANGUE STATION? psssst it aint fucking German
>>
>>128108924
I'll concede that English is imprecise. But it's the basis to most all software language. It's here to stay.
>>
>>128122697
There's literally one developed country on the planet where they speak Spanish. And Andorra isn't even a member of the EU.
>>
>>128118627
LMAO

Go back on earth, Sven

20% of your population are Walloons that emigrated in the 17th century
>>
>>128123097
I think you are underestimating how easily the lingua franca can change. Up until the mid 1900s German was the most important language in science. If you wanted to study science you had to learn German. If computer programming had become mainstream in the 1930s instead of the 1970s, most languages would probably have been based on German. Today, this isn't the case, and the fact that this idea is so foreign to people today just goes to show how quickly things can change. Right now it seems like English is going to remain the dominant language for a long time, but things can change very quickly, especially in times of political instability.
>>
>>128113206
Nice one eurofag, you made him cry.
>>
>>128123143
>20% of your population are Walloons that emigrated in the 17th century
That's actually completely false. Only a couple of thousand Walloons came to Sweden, which is an insignificant part of the population. They also didn't intermix with the Swedish population to any greater extent until much later since they brought their families and lived with other Walloons. If you want to criticize the Swedish ancestry you should talk about the Finnish admixture instead, because that's much more substantial. Of course, Walloons were considered white and hard-working and having such ancestry was considered noble while having Forest Finn ancestry was not which is why this misconception arose in the first place.
>>
File: Germany.png (572KB, 2268x776px) Image search: [Google]
Germany.png
572KB, 2268x776px
>>128115898
>Says the country that is 50% made of annexed lands from the Holy Roman Empire, Italy, Iberian states, Brittany etc, and declared war on Prussia/Germany in 1870.

t. multiracial non-country

give back Franconia and Rhineland, then delet yourself
>>
>>128122376

No, I bought the lighters because I thought they are a nice gag.

I also didn't pay for the beer. The owner of the inn knew him so he gave him a beer. He seemed like a chill guy, so why the fuck not?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.