[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNC Harris file encrypted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (119).png (79KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (119).png
79KB, 640x550px
DNC Harris file is encrypted. Remember the Wikileaks/Guccifer release back in September?? I'm looking through it again. I'm talking about this release: 7dc58-ngp-van

Go to marketing.rar > marketing > eoc > dnc_harris_eoc_nov09

The dnc harris eoc file is encrypted. Might be nothing, but I think it's weird and it's bothering me.
>>
>>128107284
Bump, who knows what's in it
>>
>>128107284
Guccifer 2.0 has already been proven to be a DNC invention.

https://archive.is/EbcYW
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (162KB, 703x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
162KB, 703x467px
All these blatantly obvious shills makes me think this whole flash drive thing is a DNC plant. They want us to run wth it. Trying to push some bullshit guccifer 2.0 and Seth rich worked with the Russians narrative.

Guccifer 2.0 was made up by the DNC and crowdstrike to cover their asses and start building the Russia narrative. He never leaked anything good. Literally shitty doctored clinton foundation excel sheets.

Justice for Seth at all costs but stay vigilant. (((They))) aren't going silently into the night
>>
>>128107755
>All these blatantly obvious shills makes me think this whole flash drive thing is a DNC plant. They want us to run wth it. Trying to push some bullshit guccifer 2.0 and Seth rich worked with the Russians narrative.
This

see >>128107639
>>
>>128107755
i could easily see this

took them fucking long enough to catch on
>>
>>128107639
Except Wikileaks used some of his leaks.....and as you see with the thumbnail they even tagged him in tweets.
>>
>>128107881
>Except Wikileaks used some of his leaks.....and as you see with the thumbnail they even tagged him in tweets
That doesn't disprove anything. They were real leaks. Just hand picked by the DNC. Assange didn't know who the leaker was, but could prove the leaks were legit. They were. But again, hand picked to head off the real leaks by the DNC. Guccifer 2.0 was the DNC.
>>
>>128107755
Yeah that thumb drive was complete bullshit tonight. It was the exact same file from Wikileaks back in september, but I think there were some added/most likely edited files in the release tonight.
>>
>>128107795
Thanks for your help anon. Trying to cover all these threads, really annoying between the over the top shilling and newfags who don't understand Guccifer 2. Can't let them win though and pull a fast one, better luck next time dnc cucks
>>
>>128108126
I see what you're saying now.
>>
>>128108299
I know your pain.
>>
>>128107881
Pls link to section of Wikileaks site with guccifer leaks
>>
>>128108299
Digits abide. The other thread (Seth Rich 3?) is filling up so quick because the amount of shilling is so off the charts. I'm not sure I've ever seen it this bad. All I see are sleep posts and data analysts. Hard to find the real info
>>
>>128107284
Look for a place where you can enter a password. If you want to know what the password is, I'll give you a hint. It starts with C and ends with E.
>>
>>128108439
Hold on. I'm trying to find the tweets from Wikileaks back in September/October. Archive.org is down right now.
>>
>>128109029
Hahahaha what if covfefe was really it??
>>
>>128109084
Everyone questioned the guccifer docs authenticy, million articles on it. The ones that were real were big nothingburgers. Others were obviously doctored, for example a clinton foundation folder literally titled "pay to play"
>>
>>128109186
Try it, hell. Might break shit wiiiiiide open
>>
>>128109186
Then Trump is a time traveling five dimensional chess player.
>>
>>128109029
Nope didn't work. Tried it for Richard Higbie's site too and didn't work. You never know. http://www.thehonorfight.com/
>>
>>128109444
Amazing if it would work, how easy we could get that out to the normies since the word is already in the mainstream. If it really is a password for something that needs to be exposed, then Trump has already set it up with good positioning. Like a stick of dynamite just waiting to be lit.
>>
>>128109705
I always think how different things would be and how early everything would have ended if the person that got access to Podesta's iCloud stayed silent, screenshot, and saved stuff before coming out right away and telling the whole world once he signed in.
>>
>>128110136
Can't really be sure. There are a lot of players in this game, and the lines are way too blurred to tell who's winning or losing. One thing is certain, there is no end to this. The ride never ends for a reason.
>>
>>128108439
I remember Wikileaks tweeting about some of the Guccifer material being included in the DNC leaks section. Also if Guccifer was created by the DNC then why would they mention Guccifer gaining access to the Clinton Foundation server too, not just the DNC server?? https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Also I remember seeing screenshots of virus scans in the release. What's the point of including those?? It almost proves that no one hacked the DNC because their shitty scanners didn't notice anything. Me personally, I think Guccifer is real and wasn't created by the DNC.
>>
>>128108126
I remember Wikileaks tweeting about some of the Guccifer material being included in the DNC leaks section. Also if Guccifer was created by the DNC then why would they mention Guccifer gaining access to the Clinton Foundation server too, not just the DNC server?? https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Also I remember seeing screenshots of virus scans in the release. What's the point of including those?? It almost proves that no one hacked the DNC because their shitty scanners didn't notice anything. Me personally, I think Guccifer is real and wasn't created by the DNC.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.