[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debbie Wasserman Schultz calls people suing the DNC with a voice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dws voice change.png (138KB, 781x629px) Image search: [Google]
dws voice change.png
138KB, 781x629px
What do you think /pol/?

Sauce: http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/55-D.E.-55-NOF-E-Mail-6-1-17.pdf
>>
lol is she retarded
>>
Interdasting
>>
>>128106042
Yeah that's bullshit. I wish it wasn't but it is.
Do you really think DWS wouldn't just have someone else call for her? Someone who didnt need to disguise their voice. A man perhaps? She's got the DNC servants with her at all times still and interns. It's a bs story but whatever she's still a cunt
>>
>>128106284
>>128106218
>>128106204
it shows that her and people around her are fucking scared.
>>
I'm gonna give you the ole bumperoonie.
>>
>>128106042
It's possible but why though? What do they have to gain by doing that? I kind of am confused.
>>
>>128106284
>Do you really think DWS wouldn't just have someone else call for her?
Did you see how she personally freaked out at the Capitol Police trying to get her "lost" laptop back?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1aJhN6PoE

This laptop was recovered as is being held as part of larger investigation into hacking/blackmail theories swirling around Schultz. If anything, she should have sent a staff member to the CapPol's office to get the laptop back, maybe had a lawyer do it. Instead, she tried to bigboy the Chief of Capitol Police on camera.

This isn't a person that understands "plausible deniability" and "delegation."
>>
Bitch is trying to get Stephen Hawking framed for obstruction of justice.
>>
>>128110868
Holy kek AHAHA
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (118KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
118KB, 500x733px
>>
>>128111320
Jews truly do have lizard DNA I can tell
>>
>>128106204
She threatened a police chief on camera with consequences if he didn't do what she wanted. She has def lost it and I dont just mean that laptop/ipad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.