[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lift Magic > Meme Magic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 109780_2.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
109780_2.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>be me
>become redpilled on lifting
>arms&chest 3 days/wk, core&legday 2 days/wk
>eat huge
>master race genes produce good results in only 5 weeks
>before only rarely had chance with 7/10
>if she was NEET stoner with hairdye
>the change happens
>one week, four 7-8/10s pay attention
>start conversations with me
>stand near me and make a cute quip
>i am become as chads
>nerds and other betas immediately try to companionize me
>alphas noticeably less friendly than before

The gates to normie society have opened

How can we use this to redpill the masses?
>>
>>128101526
I've been working out too. Already seeing results. Feels good.
>>
>>128101782
Did you also start lifting because of /pol/ influence?

I'm going to be buying my first gun soon.
>>
>>128101526
>claim to be redpilled
>dont lift back

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>128103222
I didn't write my entire routine, anon. Upper back on arm day, lower back on leg day.
>>
File: IMG_3274.jpg (53KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3274.jpg
53KB, 640x427px
>>128101526
Hell YEAHHHH 6 Days a week here man, it's the ultimate red pill imo. It's probably the only thing keeping me sane. More Strength, More women. All better.
>>
>>128105956
>the ultimate red pill
Maybe not the ultimate, but if we all spent way less time with vidya and anime, and way more time moving heavy objects, we would have 1488 before the decade was out
>>
>>128101526

Nigga, you late to the game here.

I was a fat fuck who started my Chad body quest 20 years ago, got sidetracked with strength sports and got fat again, now am built like a brick shithouse at age 43 and laugh at the young fat guys I pass every day.

ANYONE can go from dork to Chad with work, but most people are afraid of hard work and don't want to exercise any self-control in their lives.

Let those faggots have their vidya and tendies, lead by example and show you can be an autist AND Chad at the same time.
>>
>>128107083
>ANYONE can go from dork to Chad with work, but most people are afraid of hard work and don't want to exercise any self-control in their lives.
My theory is that most people are ashamed to exhibit self improvement in public (local gym). They also don't want to buy home equipment, because they are renters (growing population) and move around a lot. Moving even some dumbbells is really annoying.

>lead by example and show you can be an autist AND Chad at the same time
That's the plan. Be a community leader. We all must strive for this now.
>>
File: 1493773854169.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493773854169.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>tfw working out 6 days a week for almost a year and taking supplements and hardly looking buffer

I am actually getting stronger but it's slow. I'm definitely not weak but I don't know if I'm just a hard gainer or just doing something wrong. Should I just end it /pol/?
>>
>>128109599
If you're really getting a lot of protein, lifting hard, and yet still aren't getting big, then you aren't eating enough

Buy some ice cream
>>
>>128109889
I'm definitely getting enough protein and lifting hard, so it's probably not eating enough. I don't know why but I have a hard time eating a lot. I'll hardly eat 3 meals a day sometimes, any tips on eating more? I can't do sugar very well, it makes me feel like shit and it gives me pimples :^(
>>
>>128110320
You can get it through liquid. Try hydrating with WHOLE milk. Lots of calories, and good nutrition on the whole.

You could also try snacking small bits of food. Like, finish a set, eat a yogurt cup, or some potato chips.
>>
>Suffer from upper back pain from sitting at a desk all of the time
>Try all sorts of different stretching techniques that do absolutely fuck all
>Buy dumbells to exercise upper back as a last resort
>Do shrugs and some other simple lifts
>Pain literally disappears after my first lifting session

This is just the beginning, I'm going to improve the fuck out of myself. Everyone should lift, all of your dreams will come true.
>>
>multiple joint injuries, can't hold limbs straight
>no lifts 4 u
fuck you /fit/ you deadlifting faggots
>>
>>128109599
>>128110320
What's your program like? Max lifts? Macros?

For eating a lot don't eat before gym, weed builds up your appetite too. Also most supplements are a meme
>>
File: maturity.jpg (861KB, 1763x2034px) Image search: [Google]
maturity.jpg
861KB, 1763x2034px
>>128101526
there is literally no reason not to lift
even if you don't wanna be yuuuge, lifting will make you stronger both physically and mentally
>>
>>128101526
When do you do back taco chest?
>>
>>128109599
>taking supplements
dont in the first year
>working out 6days a week
are you retarded? you work out 1 day take a day break then work out again for half a year at this ratio to build up tolerance.
> hardly looking buffer
cutting shape is done by swimming , if you do not have the predefinition of looking cut , you need to do cutting not just lifting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.