[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rich Patricia Leak, cont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (36KB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36KB, 250x133px
GET IN HERE!!!!
OLD THREAD: >>128086929
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 962x477px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 962x477px
Original Twitter link has reached full download limit. Here is mirror:

> https://mega.nz/#!4WgViKYQ!cUsyZsJOSn2PCqMRncgvDQrILaBB02TfyR2FP-OGXdw

https://mega.nz/#!4WgViKYQ!cUsyZsJOSn2PCqMRncgvDQrILaBB02TfyR2FP-OGXdw

> https://mega.nz/#!4WgViKYQ!cUsyZsJOSn2PCqMRncgvDQrILaBB02TfyR2FP-OGXdw
>>
>>128101507
Can you or a different anon give a rundown of the progression of the SR case since the Hospital threads?
>>
>>128101507
Aren't these old leaks?
>>
>>128101739
Those look like exports. List of voters- looks to be a list of those who early voted, a list for holiday cards, the May FEC filing, etc.

I'd be interested in CNBC and Security- odd names that don't make sense to me in this context.

I'm extremely experienced with NGP-VAN.

He was most likely using the VAN side of it, as that's voter data. NGP is a donor suite.

VAN- it's a database of all voters in a given district, state, etc. (depends on the campaign). It's got the phone numbers, addresses, voting history etc. for every voter. You can, for example, make a call sheet for volunteers containing male voters age 45-60 who voted in 2 democratic primaries in the past 6 years, etc.

NGP is a database to track donors- name, contact info, when they donated, how much, at what event, etc.

4GB of data is meaningless. I can't think of a single thing NGP-VAN would show. It's just lists of donors and targeted voters.
>>
>>128102321
>Aren't these old leaks?
Yes, September. They were on Guccifer 2.0's wordpress site. Not sure if all these OPs are distraction shills or just plain stupid.
>>
>>128102728

anon in the last thread found two different docs one with the actual voting results and the other with 'adjusted results'.

There is info we missed in this shit the first time around. find it.
>>
C'mon Kim Jong Il, they need the meta data on these RTF DOC files!
>>
File: 1496328315732.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496328315732.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
GET THE FUCK IN HERE POL!

>George Webb LIVE STREAM
>@REALTRISHDISH @USNEWSCORPS1
SOME CHICK is GIVING HIM a CLONE of >Seth Rich USB Stick?
SETH RICH USB STICK!?!?!
http://riggedit.com/seth-rich/

_A+SDASD
>>
>>128102937

Yeah but what do we do w this info? I mean there are the results and the "adjusted" results, but ... what do we do now? Unless we can compare that with the actual results of the election, and see if the adjustments flipped Bernie states to "Hillary" states...
>>
when is anyone going to learn that practically anything that gets "released" is a goddamn distraction and not anything of value.

Case in point this whole George Webb/Trish upload. Files all from 2009/2010?? What value is that???

Remember when James O' Keefe had those "leaks" from CNN? All from 2009 too, and a big fat nothing burger, another distraction to take away from pedogate which was exploding then.

How about wikileaks releasing CIA shit we all already know about? Hey Assange, you want to release something massive, how about 911 or the truth behind JFK? How about the CIA hit lists? Those things will make the normies rightfully pissed off.

You are all being played, chasing squirrels. Just like with Pizzagate where everyone was focused on Comet Ping Pong instead of the worldwide Pedo ring, Seth Rich is funneling investigations away from the main focus which should be EVERYTHING.

This is what Alex Jones was trying to say about Comet Ping Pong and Alefantis. Instead of focusing on just one pizzashop, focus on the bigger picture and ALL OF THE PIZZA SHOPS.

Don't you all get it??? There should be multiple threads open about not just Rich, but Pedogate, the MKUlTRA crap, the Awan brothers, ALL OF IT.

Stop focusing on one damn thing and start multiple fires.

More fires, harder for them to put out!!
>>
rundown of this leak?
>>
>>128102321
>>128102728
if they're old, and guccifer released them in september, and they are on a close of seth richs usb....

i mean it seems pretty obvious that he is proven to be the dnc leaker.

obviously old news to us, but this will prove it for the normies and shitcan the robbery story to any rational thinker...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.