[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An autistic rant about education

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fire.png (475KB, 824x571px) Image search: [Google]
Fire.png
475KB, 824x571px
America, the whole of western civilization actually, suffers from a chronic and deliberate poisoning. Opinions are split as to its origin. Blame the jews, blame the illuminati, blame the NWO or shapeshifting pedophile vampires from other dimensions. Likewise, no one will agree on the source of the infection. Is it because “they” control the media? Our politicians? Are they putting mind control drugs in the water or importing brown people to replace us? However, the greatest and most insidious vector for societal corruption often goes overlooked. A predator will seek the most vulnerable prey available. It’s 2017, do you know where your child is?

Universal education, one of the oft extolled perks of modern civilization. Every soul a scholar. A population comprised of Renaissance men. Gone are the crowded one room schoolhouses of yesterday. Now every town has its own school. A shining, modern institution dedicated to the development of your child. Our Department of Education is well funded, scientifically founded, and run by absolutely immoral psychopaths. The road to hell is paved with ill intentions mislabeled, and it was in innocence that we passed care of our future into the sterile, gloved hands of mad scientists addled by the febrile whispers of utopian nightmare.
>>
>>128100699
Children mature not as a natural side effect of aging, but by being exposed to examples of maturity. Traditionally, a child would begin working alongside their parents at basic household tasks and livelihood as soon as they were physically able. They spent most of their time alongside their mother or father, receiving a constant example of adult behavior as well as life skills. Now, children are crammed into classes of 20-30 other immature brats with one adult at a time, calculated to minimize their exposure the maturity. People will assume the average characteristics of the population to which they are exposed. What do you think the average quotient of maturity would be in your classroom of 30 kids and a single adult? Moreover, children are missing out on crucial life skills. How many public schools will ever teach a child how to balance a budget, change their oil or cook a meal? They may be so lenient as to devote a class period occasionally, but that is by no means the necessary repetition for real education. These are skills they should learn from their parents, but when? School is 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and hours of homework thereafter. Modern parents simply don’t have enough time to make a meaningful contribution. To compound the problem, this system has been in place for multiple generations. Those parents, as products of the same system, lack the necessary skills and maturity to impart anyway.
>>
>>128100735
We often hear a plea to “let kids be kids.” What is a child but an incomplete adult? A child does not need to make an effort to be immature. It comes to them by nature. Allow clay to be clay, will it mature into bricks over time? Immerse a child in the company of other children and they will create a conscienceless society. The law of the immature mind is vanity and hedonism. As children are protected and cared for, they must seldom have a thought for anything but their own satisfaction. Whether that is food, games or, in the case of adolescents, sex. We further compound this problem with “sex education” that teaches adolescents to view sex as another game, even removing the negative consequences of irresponsible sex by providing free birth control and abortions. Naturally, such measures aren’t 100% effective, but if a teenage girl become a mother, so much the better for the system. That’s one more child which will certainly be placed under the care of the state. Consequently, we are raising a population which ages, but does not grow up. An orphan generation unable to learn from the lessons of their fathers; unable to care for themselves they remand themselves to the care of the state. Consume, obey and pump out another generation to be raised by the democracy of the playground. No adults present or desired.
>>
>>128100763
Meanwhile, this gives the unscrupulous mind a wonderful opportunity for indoctrination. They say that history is written by the victors, but if you ensure your history is the only one taught, you will be the victor eventually. So, our children are taught all the vices of their forefathers and none of their virtues. “Fuck white people”. Tradition is such an unenlightened and barbaric vice we have evolved so far beyond, is it not? Literacy is stifled. Our link to the past, the last hope for breaking this cycle of the blind raising the blind, not broken but buried. The common core hamstrings our understanding of mathematics, so the lowly proles can’t fact check the version of the world fed them by the nightly news, can’t rise above the endless cycle of debt and usury brought on by unenlightened spending. Individualism is stifled. The hammer that sticks up gets nailed. Try excelling at anything in a playground democracy and you upset everyone else being graded on your curve. Hard work and self-will are vices in a society where the only virtue is found in the ability to throw balls and catch tail.

In this Brave New World, the sins of unraised children lie at the feet of unraised fathers. You have a lot of ideas about how to take our culture back, but maybe you could STOP LETTING THE ENEMY RAISE YOUR CHILDREN.
>>
>>128100699
>>128100735
>>128100763
>>128100790

I love autistic rants!!!! <3

I don't agree completely (95 %) but! I see what you are investigating and analyzing
safe essay anon
>>
>>128101183
I just got <3'd by a leaf. I'm not certain how I should feel about this. Horrifying, but oddly heartwarming. Does this mean I'm gay?
>>
>>128102970

>u faggot

nah but good post, I've saved your piece, there's a lot of truth to it
honestly it is of historical value, imagine 200 years from now, this timeline will benefit from your analysis

great writing spergo ;)
>>
Quality post mate. You have articulated well some things I have been pondering lately. My dad failed to raise me fully. I sure as fuck won't be failing my kid.
>>
>>128106972
safe virtue
>>
>>128102970
Worse, you got that from a redditor
hopefully they go back to their hellhole
>>
>>128108701

it's pronounced plebbitor
and no
tru/pol/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.