[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should transgender people be able to serve in the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 36

File: Captain Sage Fox.jpg (29KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Sage Fox.jpg
29KB, 480x320px
Trump is banning it.

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump

Pic is the BRAVE Sage Fox. She is a transgender woman and U.S. Army Reserve Captain and has served the United States of America since the 90s.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/30/sage-fox-transgender-military-ban-removed-origwx-allee.cnn

https://twitter.com/sagefoxy

She is a brave hero!

>>Why shouldn't she be able to serve her country /pol/?

>inb4 *bigoted response*
>>
>>128096784
I thought people with severe mental illness we're already banned from service?
>>
yes
if this is true Trump becomes Kiriakos Mitsotakis
>>
>>128096981
Prove that it's a mental illness anon and if so

>are all mental illnesses the same and warrants you to be banned from service?

>>Should people with autism be banned?

>>How autistic is too autistic?

I'm autistic. Should I be prevented to service?
>>
AF fag here

we had manditory tranny training last week

that shit was horrible i couldnt stop laughing and my commander looked so pissed at me but i couldnt resist

the whole process cracks me up. all you have to do is go to your commander and say "im a girl" he approves it (weird) and you can start following the other genders regulations as far as grooming and appearance standards are concerned
>>
>>128097713
to follow this up

if i tell them im depressed or anxiety or ADD

i get the boot (potentially)

but if you decide to change your fucking gender

they have to accommodate
>>
File: 1496322223723.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496322223723.gif
2MB, 450x188px
>>128097805
>i hate myself
>you are unfit to be here please leave
>i hate myself so im a girl now
>congratulations let me shake your hand
>>
File: 2624.png (646KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2624.png
646KB, 1050x1050px
>>128096784
Are they held up to male or female strength standards?
>>
>>128097435
You should be banned because you're swedish.
>>
>>128097435
Well in the US I'd say yes autism should be banned from service, but I think Sweden's military might be spread a little thin without you acoustic little cumdumps.
>>
>>128096784
I'm a 26 year old Marine Reservist and I'll be goddamn if I ever serve a goddamn day of my life under some tranny shit stain motherfucker. Fucking tranny hookers ruining my goddamn military. Fuck you! Sermper fu!
>>
>>128096784
Because we don't let the mentally ill into the military
>>
That ain't no trans, that's a straight up man in drag
>>
good luck defending your country from sandniggers autist
>>
File: mtf.webm (3MB, 292x240px) Image search: [Google]
mtf.webm
3MB, 292x240px
>>128096784
Someone unstable enough to mutilate their genitals shouldn't be trusted with driving a car much less serving in any capacity.
>>
File: god bless murica.gif (872KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
god bless murica.gif
872KB, 404x402px
>>128097713
>we had manditory tranny training last week
>>
To have people who need medication to keep themselves mentally stable is kind of a bad idea especially in situations where they'll be deprived of said medication. It's only pragmatic to not let potential hazards join.

That said those who are already serving and are reliably stable as they can be should be able to still serve. I'd still keep them from heavy militarized zones.
>>
>>128097997
Some aspies could prove to be amazing at military strategy.

You, sir, should reconsider.
>>
>>128098046
If she's above your rank that means she deserves your respect regardless, greenhorn
>>
>>128097713

What's your AFSC?

The thing I don't get is why the military has double standards for men and women. If you're a woman, does that make your pack lighter? Does it make carrying loading that bomb easier? Does it make you not need to run as fast or as far? Of course not. So why the double standards for PT?
>>
>>128097713
>>128097805
>>128097907

So wait, a cisgender person does something wrong and exploits the system and it's transgender people's fault?
>>
>>128096784
fags and freaks can serve, but it should be allowed ro haze them without scrutiny
>>128097435
>fuck up natural biology
>not a mental illness
I'm sure your country will take whatever it can get
>>128097713
joining, waiting on my AFSC so I can go to boot
will I get in trouble if I can't take the sensitivity training seriously?
>>
>>128097805
Depressed or anxiety they should refer you to the chaplain or medical. They can't make that diagnosis and they sure as shit can't start chapter paperwork over it.
>>
File: 1476123759865.png (501KB, 714x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476123759865.png
501KB, 714x540px
>>128096784
They should probably be locked up in a mental health facility in order to receive the care that they so obviously need.
>>
>>128097435
40ish percent of them attempt suicide. If that's not mental illness idk what is.

>inb4 it's because muh oppression
Look in countries where people are actually oppressed. Was their suicide rate anywhere near the 40s?
>>
>>128097435
>born a dude with xy chromosomes
>pretend to be a female with xx chromosomes

Mentally ill
>>
>>128098206
Mostly trolling the Swede.

My dad served with an asspie. Nigga was a translator, learned any language in a few days, but was a shit conversationalist.
>>
Because having a mental illness automatically disqualifies you from being able to serve.

Also, it's a rape lawsuit waiting to happen.
>>
>>128098160
yeah it was hilarious
>>
File: 3c7.jpg (69KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3c7.jpg
69KB, 680x680px
>>128096784
>she
>>
Capable people should serve in the military.
>>
>>128096784
No. We do not induct recruits with a history of mental illness of suffering from a condition that requires constant medication and treatment.

I got denied because I had to take insulin 10 years back. They are not going to pander to an incredibly noisy unstable minority that will do nothing but cause legal messes and constant complaints that force some insignificant trans faggot's plight to reallocate millions of defense funds for sensitivity training.
>>
>>128098373

Are you ANG or AD?
>>
>>128098431
/qed
>>
>>128098245
communications officer
>>
>World War Trump breaks out
>drafts everywhere
>all the real men go serve their country
>others start hormones and transiton to dodge the draft
>reproduction rates plummet
>survivors of the war come home
>not only is every woman in america starving for men and desparate for a baby in them, but there are leagues of cockstarved traps as far as the eye can see

MAGA
>>
File: 1486990238440.png (515KB, 896x943px) Image search: [Google]
1486990238440.png
515KB, 896x943px
>>128096784
>>
>>128097435
Use the same rules as those for schizophrenics. I think that would be sound.
>>
>>128098373
NO lol

no one takes those trainings seriously LOL
>>
>>128098206
US has strict rules on well being. If you have any health conditions, you will not be accepted. Even if you could dismantle a gun and rebuild it in a nick of time.
>>
>>128098579
signed up for active, may make it career if I enjoy my four years.
going in as E-3.
>>
File: eunuch.jpg (586KB, 998x1382px) Image search: [Google]
eunuch.jpg
586KB, 998x1382px
Ideally all military officers should be turned into eunuchs wholly owned by the state in a life time of bondage.
>>
>>128096784
Nope. The same way diabetics who have to take insulin daily can't serve, neither can trannies who have to take doses of estrogen/testosterone.
Soldiers need that room in their rucks for boolits and food, not drugs you fucking degenerate faggot.
>>
>>128096784
I wouldn't want mentally unstable people serving in the military
>>
This is irrelevant.

No court ruling, no decree from any politician anywhere, no sympathetic law, no use of pronouns by the media, etc. will ever, EVER change biological reality. If you have a penis and Y chromosome, you're male. Deal with it.
>>
>>128096981
If that were true they wouldn't allow homosexuals to serve.
>>
>>128096784
>Army Reserve Captain
wow it's fucking nothing
>brave hero
>Army Reserve
hahaha
>>
>>128097435
Yes you can't join with autism you nigger

And bulemia / anorexia are mental illnesses where you think your body is something else

Why is transgender not mental illness?
>>
>>128098811
nah
you wont make it a career

im commissioned and im out of here ASAP

this shit is PC bullshit
>>
>>128097435
Yes. You should also be killed.
>>
>>128097713
Army civilian here.

I have this (((mandatory))) training this month.

Wrote my fucking freedom caucus congressman about it though
>>
>>128098373
the fuck is natural biology
>>
>>128098242
>girls and girls (male) always earn their rank and never suck for it
Only one greenhorn here, friend.
>>
>>128096784

No, because the overwhelming majority of military members are white Christians, who will stop serving if this degeneracy is allowed.
>>
>>128099094
>Why is transgender not mental illness?
Lying Leftists
>>
>>128096784

No. It's an absurd proposition. They are openly afflicted with an extremely severe mental illness.

This should immediately disqualify them from service.
>>
No. Pysch tests would have to be changed for them to be allowed in
Mentally unstable people shouldnt serve
>>
File: 522507408.jpg (39KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
522507408.jpg
39KB, 720x483px
Jesus Christ Trump is on a roll.
I thought traps were the core of his support too, judging by all the based abominations in MAGA hats who tried coming here from RlD.
Fucking with these disgusting cunts and hippys is the kind of shit that impresses normal White people.
Keep it up Don, keep it up mate.
>>
>>128099050
They didn't for a long time, but we have an imperfect system.
>>
File: exactly the right message.jpg (58KB, 716x606px) Image search: [Google]
exactly the right message.jpg
58KB, 716x606px
>>128098696
>all the real men go die in the war
>white race goes extinct
Yeah dude, I love war. I bet Trump will make us fight all sorts of awesome wars about saving white people Europe, and Jews won't be able to benefit from our deaths at all this time.
>>
>>128096784
Fuck no. It's literally a mental disorder. you wouldn't let a schizo or fucking depressed person to join, fuck trannies.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>sagefox
>sagefoxy twitter
>literally a furfag tranny
>mfw
>>
>>128099145
well darn, I'll stay in long enough for the education then. I'm within a semester of a degree so the master sergeant I had a chance to talk to was heavily suggesting applying for officer. that's about 2+ years though.
>>
>>128099390
>This should immediately disqualify them from service
sadly this isnt the case

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/sex-change-and-breast-enhancements-for-australian-defence-force-troops-hits-640000/news-story/118d6b2b7d645b8536b79411344fac26
>>
>>128097435

People with severe autism are banned, yes.

You don't let people with severe mental illnesses that have a high propensity for violence and suicide and poor impulse control use weapons or work in positions that are high responsibility or have a duty of care.

Should we let blind people drive buses?
>>
Either they have a legitimate mental illness (reason for not letting them in the military) or they are fucking liars (also a reason for not letting them in the military).
>>
File: 1489948936077.jpg (191KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
1489948936077.jpg
191KB, 1280x823px
>>128097435
Navyfag reporting in. I just had the transgender brief recently.

While I can't prove to you that it's a mental illness because I am not a doctor, the actual wording in the policy states that gender dysphoria is recognized by the Navy as a diagnose-able mental disorder.

The wording also states that if the diagnosis is made by a physician, and the physician deems the individual is still able to serve, then said individual is expected to begin treatments and being the transition process. During this time, they're going to be sent to shore commands where they will be able to take medical leave and work in low-stress environments. They can return to normal status only after a period of time that I can't remember has elapsed and they have been medically cleared for duty by a doctor. At that point, their gender marker in admin changes and they're a dude/dudette. Full genital mutilation is not required to officially complete the change.

So AF fag >>128097713 apparently was too busy yucking it up during the briefing to pay attention (big fucking surprise), because you can't just declare you're a girl and it's just suddenly case closed. Unless the Air Force has a different policy because they're the safe-space snowflakes of the military?

But if clinically diagnosed, you can get the government to pay for every dollar of your treatment. And that's what's kinda shitty because 80% of the military are already just uniformed welfare at this point, there to collect their government paycheck and benefits but not actually do work. And this will do nothing to fix that.

Do I want to work alongside trannies? Not really. But if you can find me a tranny that is mentally stable, motivated to work, and does their job better than most of the shitfucks I currently have to put up with (the bar is set real fuckin' low), I'll ignore just about any weird shit they have going on in their personal life. Problem is that seems incredibly unlikely.
>>
Sage Thread. DNC KILLED SETH RICH. TRANNIES BTFO INTO SPACE
>>
>>128096784
Yes because then they are more likely to be killed.
>>
>>128099415

If you score high enough on your ASVAB you don't really need to do well on your personality test (TAPAS). At least that's what I read on the Internet, I don't know if it's true.

>>128099495

Dude it's the Chair Force, I think the chances of someone dying are pretty darn slim.
>>
>>128099986
TRYING AGAIN FOR THEM DIGIS
>>
>>128099811

That was the mandate of the SJW General who won Australian of the year for giving speeches about feminism and who reinstated a fired tranny. He also said during his acceptance speech that Australia needed to give the Chinese more power in our business and government institutions.
>>
>>128097435
Autism isn't a disorder. It's a spectrum. You do not diagnose someone with autism. You diagnose them with an actual disorder and if it falls within the autism spectrum is irrelevant.

Only pseudoscientists call it a disorder.
>>
>>128099390

Also, when we did admit homosexuals amd trannies into the military, two of them teamed up to kidnap two boys and rape and torture them to death.

Imagine them deployed.
>>
the military is not supposed to be a fucking melting pot like a goddamn middle school spanish textbook
it's important to have unit cohesion. somebody getting pumped full of castration pills, or who was born a woman, is simply not physically equal to the others, and that can put everyone at danger
someone like this is just not capable of being an equally effective cog in the military machine. they can easily cause someone else to hesitate or to experience inappropriate emotional reactions ingrained into the human psyche ("i need to protect the 'woman'"! or "this person is unnatural, they are not like me.")
>>
i am a tranny in the military. i meet standards for my birth sex and will finish transition after my contract. no one cares, your whining about strawman trannys will ironically only make you look like a faggot.
>>
>>128100013
>"real men" joining the chair force
doubtful
>>
>>128100405
kill urself
>>
>>128096784
Only if they want to be bullet sponges.
>>
>>128096784
No. It's the fucking military. You go there to serve and protect the country. It's not there to pander to your fucking mental illness and play PC with deranged children.
>>
>>128099495

Do you really think they dont draft the hood trash and mexicans first?
>>
>>128100555
since i am a military member its likely i will ;)
>>
Trannies can fuck right off.
Stop appropriating femininity.
If a woman is a woman on the inside and beauty is only skin deep, then why do they want to cut their cocks off and glue some fake tits on?
Surely they could be women but still just look the way they were born.
>>
As a meme? No. Seriously? Yes. I think all people should be able to join.
>>
>>128096784
Trannies aren't mentally stable. That's plenty reason enough to exclude them.
>>
File: murica5.jpg (681KB, 1441x1047px) Image search: [Google]
murica5.jpg
681KB, 1441x1047px
Chair Force here as well.

The PC atmosphere is getting out of hand. Went to Green Dot training a few weeks ago and could barely contain my laughter at just how absurd it all is.

I don't think that they should be allowed in the military for the same reasons I don't think women should be, it has a high potential to affect moral and cohesion, which is extremely important when deployed down-range. If they aren't allowed to deploy due to medical transition or what have you, then they should be medically discharged. You're here to serve, not abuse the system.

I would also argue that with increased risk of suicide from people in this group should be taken into consideration especially because all branches are dealing with increasing suicides annually.

We need to stop pussyfying the services, take mental health issues that arise from service seriously and not thought of as weakness, and enforce blanket standards that apply to both men and women.

Also as one anon said, appeal to white Christians as they are the ones who typically join out of desire to serve their country and not for gibs me dats. Liberal mentality has infested my branch and it fucking disgusts me how they tip toe on the line between what's ok and blatant treason when talking about Trump.
>>
>>128100393
>they can easily cause someone else to hesitate or to experience inappropriate emotional reactions ingrained into the human psyche
this is a silly argument. soldiers should not feel these emotions.
the argument should be women and mentally ill lack the ability to suppress those emotions
>>
>>128100405
Bullshit. They just don't say anything to you because of fear of CM.
>>
>>128099912
Army fag here. Just had the same brief a few months back. It works the same way. It should also be the same across the board.
>>
>>128101408
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I urge you to read a fucking book
>>
>>128099912
Your policy sounds the same as AF. I read the full slideshow they sent out in order to find loopholes. The key take-away is 'an Airman can't be terminated based SOLELY on their decision to undergo gender re-assignment' (paraphrased).
Because this bullshit causes an inconvenience, it's possible that they would be pushed out if they are the whiny type of tranny that causes other problems. The command is (((compromised))) because of 8 years of King Obongo, so of course they're going to push this kind of shit down, but at least there is a back door for reasonable officers to use.
>>
>>128100977
>unironically using the term "appropriating"
>>
>>128097435

Autists will have too difficult a time in the military. I should know.

t.AutistVeteran
>>
>>128101318
>If they aren't allowed to deploy due to medical transition or what have you, then they should be medically discharged.
If I remember accurately, leadership is supposed to make them complete their deployment first and do the shit when they get back.
>>
>>128096784
>hero
that's a dudelady girlman with a dickpussy; therefore, he could never be a hero.
>>
>>128101408
>ingrained into the human psyche
You missed that part. Soldiers aren't automatons.
>>
>>128097713

I wonder how many fatass career men are going to do this just to save their ass from the chopping block long enough to make it to 20 year (for civilianfag: you need 20 years to be vested in the military retirement system).
>>
>>128101983
>Unironically not spotting the use of leftspeak to turn their own arguments against them.
>>
>>128096784
>Mentally ill people in control of assault rifles and possibly tanks
>Is this a good idea

Think it through
>>
>>128097435
>>How autistic is too autistic?
I can't be the only one who lost to this
>>
>>128101704
dont be mean

>>128102225
>You missed that part
i didnt miss that part i ignored it
>>
>>128097435
Prove that it's not
>>
>>128098155
>Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Your native country is an indie rock band?
>>
>>128101486
cm is this like saying 'ig'? i have a good relationship with the people i work with, a couple of whom share the threads general sentiments. all of the reasons people have posted have basically been
>muh feelings
>>
>>128096784
NO. Innocents will die, keep insane drug addicts out of important positions.
>>
>>128097713
>go to your commander and say "im a girl" he approves it
please tell me you're trolling me so hard right now
>>
>>128102525
>i didnt miss that part i ignored it
I see what's going on here, Machine.
>>
>>128102157
You should be ready to deploy at any time, even outside your bucket. I understand things come up or you need something like PRK, but I honestly can't justify gender reassignment as a legitimate excuse whether it's done before or after deployment or on/off your bucket.
>>
>>128102362
What about forest gump?
>>
>>128098255
Everything wrong with your life is you're own fault. You're guilty of destroying yourself.
>>
Trannies shouldn't be allowed to exist let alone serve. Kill them.
>>
>>128099336
suck for rank?!
PREPOSTEROUS!
>>
File: 1475160701449.gif (3MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
1475160701449.gif
3MB, 480x369px
>>128096784
it takes someone pretty detached from reality to change his name to Sage Fox and begin LARPing as a woman
>>
File: 1461224851318.gif (2MB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1461224851318.gif
2MB, 500x307px
>>128098206
Ender was almost certainly autistic, and he managed to essentially eradicate an entire species.
>>
>>128102994
edgy
>>
>>128100656
right you are, you dirty mick
>>
>>128097435
It's a mental delusion.

Say you are a male, but you feel like you're a female inside. But only a woman can know what it feels like to be a woman. Therefore, mental delusion.

I don't like the idea of the mentally ill fighting on the front lines and with healthy people
>>
File: 123456.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>>128098155
Our descendants will see this and weep
>>
>>128101641
>>128099912
>>128097713
This shit is what's going to get us cucked in WWIII

We used to have the strongest, most ruthless, most nastiest, spitting-est, cussing-est, fuck your girlfriend when you're not home-est military in the whole goddamn world. Now we're all got boypuccis and feminine penises.
>>
>>128102844

He's retarded, not mentally ill.
>>
>>128103752
Fuck you.
Boy played a mean ping pong.
>>
>>128096784
Yes. Having a human for target practice would greatly increase combat effectiveness.
>>
>>128102747
Fmr AF here. Malfeased to get ELSed so wouldny have to put up with this shit anymore.

The POC game is super fucking ass tight in there. You get yold for 8 weeks that if you look at a girl, its rape. Then specialty training comes around and its like PCB Spring break. Only problem is its a trap and they want you to fuck up so they can wash you out in a heartbeat by getting knocked up if youre not a fag or AIDS if youre a fag (jesus there were so many guys who got washed out for HIV, like wow) so they can save more money for the slicker welfare queens. Glad im out, they can take that 3 month suspension and cram it up their self righteous asses. I aint ever goin back, suckas!!!!
>>
>>128097713
What about fitness tests? You could claim to be a girl and half-ass your way into things right?
>>
of course they should be allowed to serve. That would be a much more acceptable way to get rid of them. Gotta remember though that they cant wield a firearm since theyre mentally ill. Just have them run out in the streets as cannon fodder.
>>
File: 1463454482412.png (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463454482412.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>128102564
>>
>>128096784
They can identify however they want, but a member of a fighting force really should avoid elective surgeries.
>>
>>128096784
>U.S. Army Reserve Captain
Faggot desk jockey should be dishonorably discharged. Fuck all these perverts ruining the military, so glad I got out after 9 years.
>>
>>128096784
tranny shit and having to have tranny training and Bradley Manning thinking he is a girl and may be able to serve in Army after literally being a fucking traitor all that shit undermines the American Military - conservatives usually become officers men and women from red states - liberal want all 'sorts' to come in - they are thinking they want the military on their side - the have literally taken God out of the military and it is usually Christians who join officer corp
>>
>>128103215
You know I'm right faggot
>>
>>128096784
No, get them the fuck out. they don't belong.
>>
>>128096784
"He is a brave hero!"

Fixed that for you queer boy.
>>
>>128103876
I never knew the U.S. military was such a greasy horror show
>>
>>128097713
That's full of shit and you know it you fucking nigger.
Serve here too, you tell your commander, they send you to behavioural health, they diagnose you if you are actually trasgender, you receive therapy for upwards of a year, you can choose to get surgery, you're treated as birth gender THE WHOLE TIME, and then after you have fully transitioned and you gender marker is changed in DEER's you can conform to the other genders standards.

You lying fuck.
>>
File: absolute_mental_illness.jpg (34KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
absolute_mental_illness.jpg
34KB, 300x295px
>>128096784
>Why shouldn't she be able to serve her country
Because you don't leave mentally unstable people in charge of anything, let alone a major weapons system. Also
>she
Never change Sven
>>
Nope. Absolutely not. Mentally handicapped humans have and never will be allowed to serve.
>>
>>128097435
I'm good friends with a tranny and she calls it a mental illness
>>
>>128097805
to follow up on this. you're still fucking retarded. Get an anti depressant that doesn't mark you as non-deployable. also I have fucking 12g of aderall next to me from the military. you're retarded.
>>
>>128096784
no, they should serve a rope hanging from a tree
>>
>>128103876
i wouldnt consider a failure to adapt or entry level seperation as you being former airforce. you are still a degenerate for taking up a slot.
>>
>>128104303
>cry to daddy about wanting to be a girl
>you get free """treatment""" payed by guess who
>congrats now you're a """woman""" welcome to the welfare circus
checks out
>>
>>128104466
maybe depends on which branch - can't try tranny shit in marine corp can you?
>>
Thats always my favorite argument from these shills on this topic

>WELL, THIS, PURPLE DINOSAUR HAS BEEN SERVING IN THE NAVY RESERVES FOR 5 YEARS AND THIS PURPLE DINOSAUR IS REALLY GREAT AND DOES A GREAT JOB WHY SHOULDNT WE ALLOW ALL PURPLE DINOSAURS???? HMMM?? FUCKING BIGOT YOU DONT LIKE PURPLE DINOSAURS

fucking off yourself. transgenders are unable to serve bc they are mentally handicapped and need help. Its like giving a schizophrenic person an gun, who knows what the fuck they are gonna do.
>>
>>128096784
that a man babe!
>>
File: IMG_20160828_211034.jpg (67KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160828_211034.jpg
67KB, 600x454px
>>128096784
They should serve in the ovens. They are mentally sick, they are unfit for even civilian life.
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (27KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
27KB, 500x362px
Only allowed if transitioning from metro-sexual man wearing boat shoes shopping at Macy's, to actual man with a dick and balls that have never seen a product from bath and body works. God damn I wish the nuclear holocaust would just happen already...so sick of this train-faggot shit. Also, tranny's mom's slots are nasty.
>>
File: 1494476337188.jpg (57KB, 785x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494476337188.jpg
57KB, 785x800px
>>128096784

You Svens are actually getting better with your bait threads these days, I'll give you that!
>>
>>128096784

This is really fucking conflicting for me.

I got out of the service last year. One of my troops identifies as a woman and wants to transition. Really great friend. Good person. Good attitude. Hard worker.

I'm in favor of actual, diagnosable sufferers of gender dysphoria to be allowed to transition. I've heard the arguments and I support it for the mental health and well being of the indivodual. I genuinely believe that my troop will do better in life as a woman.

That said, while I believe in the idea of gender dysphoria and I understand how and why it effects certain individuals, I despise the special snowflake bastardization of it. I've seen how this supposed legislation is going to be abused. I'm very, very much opposed to anything that makes our armed forces weaker. Not to mention, this will grant the power of any male to say, "wait, I identify as a woman, so I don't have to follow male PT standards".

Furthermore, I think the transitioning process - just like maternity leave - will totally fuck unit readiness. Having trans people in certain roles is incredibly dangerous as well - like working in mental health or, God forbid, a transman working in security forces or maintenance - fields where women are already fucking up royally.

It's really difficult to figure out how I feel about all this. I know it's for the best that we disallow transpeople from serving, but there really are some of them in the service that care about the uniform and their country.
>>
File: her.jpg (63KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
63KB, 480x415px
>>128105062
>>
>>128096784
The US military does not allow people with personality disorders or other severe mental illnesses to serve.
>>
>>128102583
CM = Court Martial
>>
>>128105031
Yeah dude, they'll keep ripping the magazines out of their guns trying to make them female.
>>
>>128105522
There are plenty of ways to serve your country without actual military service. There are also a lot of organizations that directly support the military and make an impact on these men and women's lives. Org's like the USO and Fisher House. I'd rather they do that than put lives in danger, abuse the system, or create problems within a unit.
>>
>>128098744
been saying this for years now
>I'm Jesus/a prophet/a demon/a secret agent
>No Joe, you're not
>locked in loony bin and forcibly injected with haldol

>I'm a girl!
>Congrats Joe you're so strong and proud
>UHHH OMG IT'S JOSEPHINE YOU TRANSPHOBIC CISNORMATIVE BIGOT
>>
>>128104679
>have to get diagnosed by actual doctors
>you get free treatment for anything anyways in the military
>the treatment can literally be talking with no surgery or hormones
>still work and have a job

the day i let australia talk to me about a welfare circus or lecture me on appropriate freedoms is the day i eat my kangaroo you fucking criminal.
>>
>>128096784
why the fuck would you not let a legal age citizen fight for their country?

fucking burgers are hard to comprehend
>>
>>128104795
you can. will it be tolerated? probably not in any field outside of intel. could you in theory escalate it until you find someone understanding? sure. would you probably get fucked up by your fellow marines? yeah. is that right? no you fuck tard.
>>
>>128096784

because he's a faggot would be the biggest reason I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>128106381
because if you let all the loonies in, you end up having a military that's counter-productive. War is a man's game. Leave it to the men, guido.
>>
>>128096784
No, it's a mental illness and should be treated as such. And before you say anything, it's obviously a mental illness to anyone with some sense, even trannys know it's a mental illness. If you're born biologically a male, and you think you should be female, there's no other way to describe it than a mental illness. It's akin to schizophrenic delusions. However, I do think transgender surgery should be legal until we figure out a better way to treat the illness.
>>
I think trannies should be in the first-wave attacks. They can clear the mine fields with their big-ass man feet in high heels. Also, the trannys should wear clown make-up and be naked from the waist down so the enemy can see the messy casserole down there....this is ultimate fear tactics.
>>
>>128106337
A "diagnoses" of gender dysphoria is literally a checklist of questions
>do you feel like a woman
>have you always felt like a woman
>do you want to become a woman
There is no proof at all.
>treatment can be talking
Not always and it shouldn't be "treated" anyway
>work and have a job
Yeah a """job""" like the national hero reserves captain lmao
You love your talk of freedoms but seem to avoid the topic of duties, namely physical and mental fitness and cohesion in a military unit, all of which trannies, faggots and other assorted fuck ups compromise.
>>
>>128096784
Would you let a mentally ill person fight for your country?
>>
>>128097435
they quite literally believe something that is objectively not true - that they are the opposite gender

That's obviously mental illness
>>
>>128097435
Both Autism Spectrum and Gender Dysphoria are in the DSM-V, accepted by most doctors and psychiatrists as illnesses. Militaries can't risk taking someone already ill and sinking weeks or months of training only for them to break down or kill themselves. It's an easy and safe ban. If your autism prevents you from working with loud noises, or staying still, or anything as basic as that, you shouldn't serve. Simple.
>>
File: 1486939459154.png (1019KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486939459154.png
1019KB, 900x900px
>>128099912
>we should allow people with mental disorders in the military because society says it's a good mental disorder
no fuck politics getting into the miltiary
fuck gays being in the military and fuck women being in the military and last of all fuck you
i was in the air force and i did my time and got out because of this garbage made me realize our military was a joke
things like morale and unit cohesion and general sanity are affected by this politiically correct garbage shoved down our throats
there's a REASON military's for thousands of years were male only
sacrificing even one fraction of a percent of combat effectiveness for political correctness is NOT ACCEPTABLE
>>
>>128106381
Dumbass wop, what happened to your race? Do you think a company of schizophrenics and depressives would be good?
>>
File: 14890618255913.jpg (66KB, 392x349px) Image search: [Google]
14890618255913.jpg
66KB, 392x349px
>>128096784
The mental stability issues that clearly plague them are obviously an issue, but if they've passed a check by the army psych and are fit for duty, sent them to the front lines so they can be strong and brave there too.
>>
>>128106818
are you even in the military you fucking bogan? literally there is no loss of cohesion because of gays in the military. there is no loss in physical fitness. transgender people in the military is such a new practice we have no idea how it will affect effectiveness.

fuck the reserves captain. the 7-5 most people work is a job. just because they dont collect centrelink its foreign to you.

the military hasn't been about duty since we sent 18 year olds against their will to die in a jungle in vietnam. it's a shitshow and has been for the last 50 years. it's full of idiots that can't tie their own shoes that somehow make it to the top because they can put up with the beuracracy and monotony of the life.
>>
>be US military
> face calls to allow women to serve even though they are drastically unfit
> face calls for more progressive policies towards transgenders
> decide to get two birds stoned at once
> meet your 'female' quota exclusively with m2f pre-op trannys
> elite Klinger force
>>
>>128107199
>but if they've passed a check by the army psych and are fit for duty

The problem with this is the cost-benefit of using up resources. There's no reason to waste time/money/manpower on evaluating trannys, just to let a % through for no real benefit. It's more cost effective to just ban them outright.
>>
File: S3E5.jpg (136KB, 688x963px) Image search: [Google]
S3E5.jpg
136KB, 688x963px
>trannies admit mental illness to benefit from welfare
>trannies deny it's mental illness to play around in military

When are all of you going to learn, a person with no moral code, no self-code of conduct, no honor, no self-respect will absolutely do everything in their power to manipulate each scenario to the best of their ability?

Do cockroaches have self-integrity? Do cockroaches deserve human rights? Do cockroaches deserve to be your superior?
>>
File: USA County Map.png (1MB, 6467x4096px) Image search: [Google]
USA County Map.png
1MB, 6467x4096px
>>128106820
>Leavenworth
Thanks for the flag, anon!
Are you posting from prison?
>>
>>128107250
And why is adding trannies to the mix is a good thing?
I could beat you in a fight, pussy
>>
Yes, I am rebel fighter in lower Kazan-snatch-istan. Here, how you say...we like to fuck goat, yes? So when she-man infidel attack our caliphate, we make good trap for dis. First, we tell American she-man that if come to cave, we have the she-man father held as captive, that, she-man can come and address divorced parents and absent father that cause this...what you call....daddy issues...and then tranny can feel maybe better about daddy touching her pee-pee that she cut off and threw in gutter. Yes, then we all fuck goats.....ha hah ha.....yes goat fucking for all. Praise allah.
>>
>>128096784
Yes, as human shields
>>
>>128104673
Trust me my dude. I wish to God I hadnt. Fml
>>
Mentally ill people shouldn't serve in the military, no
>>
File: z1ZTpAc.png (606KB, 470x591px) Image search: [Google]
z1ZTpAc.png
606KB, 470x591px
>>128097713
Can I say I am a Sikh and therefor exempt for shaving my beard?
>>
>start accepting transtestical
>send them to isis-land
>towelheads are furious, begin rapidly flaying, burning them alive and throwing them off buildings
>feminists finally see the error of their ways

Two stoned birds at once, as I see it.
>>
>>128107403
Why does it even matter if transgender people want to serve? Why did we add blacks to the mix in the 50's? Why women in the 80's? Why change anything ever? There is no good reason not to untill we see a tangible loss of cohesion.

You're resorting to trying to fight me because you're a fucking criminal, and the descendant of criminals, you probably huff petrol all day.
>>
>>128096784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s
>>
>>128098813
Jew detected.
>>
>>128107738
yes...
if you can prove you're a sikh
>>
>>128107818
>no tangible loss of cohesion
Blacks are still men, but women aren't. You will be forced to understand if you ever fight another ground war, because you'll start to lose.
>>
>>128108002
>what are support roles?
>what are different fields of work in the military?
it's like you dont know anything
>>
>>128108152
Actually, it's like women are allowed in combat units and given special handicaps because they are inferior in war
(it is like that)
>>
>>128107818
Please don't come here to support trannies. This is our safe space, there's other places for you to bitch about having good in life.
>>
>>128096784
>Pic is the BRAVE Sage Fox. She is a transgender woman and U.S. Army Reserve Captain and has served the United States of America since the 90s.
>transgender woman
so... a woman that thinks shes a man? or a man pumped full of hormone?

i am already so fucking confused i cant go on. christ i fucking hate leftist skinks that want to push their bullshit onto the armed forces.
>>
>>128108278
except they arent though
>>
>>128098255
So wait, law abiding citizens need to lose their gun rights because criminals do something wrong and it's law abiding citizens fault?
>>
>>128108444
I hope you get conscripted in Vietnam 2 and get placed under the authority of a strong woman of colour
>>
>>128096784
Should schizophrenics?

>if yes
Kys

>if no
Neither should other mentally ill people.....trannies
>>
>>128108320
>hurrr durrrrr safe spaces
I voted for Donald Trump shut the fuck up. Individual freedom is important. why do trans people even affect you.
>>
File: ACECard_Page_2.jpg (19KB, 267x366px) Image search: [Google]
ACECard_Page_2.jpg
19KB, 267x366px
>>128100938
Here anon, I think you dropped your card. :^)
>>
File: CeVypgNWAAQ8X9n.png (304KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CeVypgNWAAQ8X9n.png
304KB, 600x600px
>>128096784
YES, SWEDEN!
You can't be any more of a faggot than this!
Sage this gay thread.
>>
>>128108758
Why does my opinion affect you? How about you shut the fuck up and find a new post to shit on.
>>
>"Hero"
>No combat badge

The fuck outta here
>>
>>128108652
>conscripted to vietnam 2
I already serve. I serve with gays, blacks, mexicans, old dudes, fresh out of high school kids. Christians, Muslims, Atheists.

You get over it and serve together, people have different capabilities.
>>
>>128109002
MUH FREE SPEECH. HURR DURRR NO SPEECH IS HATE SPEECH HURRRRR LEAVE UH ALONE WERE OPRESSED. Go to voat or breitbart. Safe spaces are retarded. literally kiss yourself.
>>
>>128096784
Absolutely not.
>>
>>128109158
That's not what you were implying at all, specifically in regards to women and trannies. I suggest you reexamine your environment and come to a conclusion yourself without daddy to tell you how to feel about social justice in the military.
>>
>>128097435
How is this question even real?
Literally how on Earth can anybody pretend that a condition where your mind feels like it's in the wrong body is not a mental illness? This is even how trannies themselves describe it!

So yes of course it's a mental illness. That isn't a mean word or a bigoted statement, it's just fact. Or is 'mental illness' not PC anymore? Who am I kidding
>>
I'd imagine those who descent further into the well are further from the light. My girlfriend once had a faggot friend who cross-dressed and he was the most mentally insane person I've ever known. And he was just a faggot, not a supreme-gaylord-tranny, one of the highest tiers of degeneracy. He was literally the dumbest fucking faggot. She once cried telling me how awful he is, what he does to people, his obsessions, his toys, his games. All so he can prey on young women to suck-off-of like tick and fool into their comfort zones to see their tits. He encouraged women to get naked infront of him. Gays know something is "wrong" with them. "I've known since I was a child, I was a faggot." literally rofl.

Insurgencies. They are worse than the Taliban, worse than fighting an army. They prey on civilians to do their work. Dress them in civilian clothing, and these people teeter on the totter wondering which side to go. To be an insurgent or be a hero. Destroy the enemy from within. Welcome to war, my friends.
>>
Basically the military position is
>traps are mentally ill
>but traps are mentally fit anyway

So traps are obviously more mentally rugged and flexible than regular troops. Take advantage of this peculiar and useful skillset by posting them to the most psychologically demanding roles that destroy ordinary soldiers and airmen.
>>
>>128109459
What are you even on about? I can see my environment, I can see absolutely zero loss of cohesion except amongst old stupid southerners that probably barely passed the asvab to join the military, and if the only people effected have literally only read the bible in their life, they probably don't contribute to the overall strength of the military either.

Everyone can contribute in one way or another, there is a standard and it is met, people that can't meet it don't deserve the position and they don't get it.

If a woman feels that she was born in the wrong body, and she can bench 400lbs, let them fucking go to war with the infantry, there's not a loss of cohesion unless you're dealing with uneducated, intolerant idiots. Why would you want people that are that stupid to serve?
>>
File: 1373683847135.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1373683847135.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>128110098
traps are gay
>>
>>128109754
Telling people facts isn't PC anymore, actually.
>>
>>128110355

>>128109459

I think you're both being fags, the reason women, trannies, and homofaggots shouldn't be in the military is because the military needs killers, not emotional crybabies, simple as that. If you don't have a penis and a healthy sense of bloodlust you need to get the fuck out of the military entirely.
>>
>>128110501
I find that offensive, you fucking bigot.
It isn't inclusive to MAC users. Reported.`
>>
Army fag here. My unit recently had a trans brief presented by my company commander. I'm his driver, and so he tells me shit that he wouldn't other soldiers. He had a hard time getting through the brief and didn't believe anything that he said. He got command from higher, and they from even higher. No one fucking accepts this. Everyone believes it to be a mental illness. It's just cuckolded pandering to a minority. Libs and the previous administration didn't give two shits about military, and only wanted to force feed their narrative. The army has already wasted too much money, man hours, and productivity over this bull shit. Nothing about it benefits the military or its mission.
>>
> U.S. Army Reserve Captain

lmao.

is there anything more low effort than a reserve officer?
>>
>>128098242
>Captain
>been in since the 90s
>can't even respect herhimself enough to not mutilate herhis own genitals
>>
>>128096784
No. Not for "their preferred gender" memes, but political affiliation/loyalty.

Would you give a Tranny a machine gun?

What if he/she/it decides to "protest" in a military base? Considering how these people are inherently unstable in their beliefs and more prone to suicide, it would be incredibly dumb.
>>
>>128096981
fpbp
>>
>>128097435
Obviously yes.
>>
>>128110576
>the military needs killers
>what are mechanics, what are analysts, what are cooks, what are linguists, what are armorers, what are doctors, what are engineers

People with the traits you've mentioned, typically don't excel at these jobs, which are the jobs needed during peace time. Someone who's goal is only to kill, will typically fuck things up long run, let's look at Iraq 2003 they were killing indescriminately and ignoring the cultural norms, the IED's and insurgency only worsened. Get people that have more than two brain cells firing and things become easier.
>>
File: 1489190050077.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489190050077.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>128096784
Of course.
They have already demonstrated their bravery by being at war everyday of their lives with bigotry and hate. If anything they are the strongest in society and more ready to fight for what they believe than nearly everyone else.
>>
>>128110355
>people who disagree with me are stupid intolerant Bible thumping southerners and shouldn't serve, let's replace them with trannies and women
This is your brain on tap water
>>128110576
Of course the military needs killers, but not at the cost of emotion. The army doesn't need bloodthirsty killers, they need soldiers. We're in agreeance that women and trannies are emotionally and otherwise unfit to serve though.
>>
File: 1496351652012.gif (26KB, 245x159px) Image search: [Google]
1496351652012.gif
26KB, 245x159px
>>128098155
Only watched for 1 second...

:(

Genuinely sad for these people.
>>
>>128096784
Don't care about the feelings of a few confused fags
>>
>>128110965
I know some linguists that definitely have some bloodlust. An MOS doesn't mean you aren't a soldier first
>>
>>128096784
>she
>>
>>128110978
maybe I didn't express my point of view in a good way. I was there, the ONLY people that were not in one way, shape, or form understanding, or accepting, or even at the bare minimum tolerant of the changes were people saying "ay boss it's a sin for me to interact with em" "ay i dont like transgender people." the ONLY people looking uncomfortable were devout christians and the less educated.

So the point is, why would you want people that are less educated, and with a smaller world view, serving in a WORLD WIDE SCALE, in a very delicate manner?
>>
>>128111172
sure they exist. but what will bloodlust do for someone sitting in a windowless room in the basement of the NSA, listening to a radio?
>>
>>128110965
Yes lets look at Iraq and Afghan and all that shit. The enemies only cared about killing and ignored everything else. They won. Fucking psychos fuck up everything in the long run i guess.
>>
>>128097805
you can't decide to change your gender. you're born the gender you are. the only decision you make is weather or not to transition
>>
>>128111451
so whats the alternative? level Baghdad? psychos in charge of the military leads a very quick end of the world innit?
>>
>>128096784
serving since the 90's? how is it still an O-3?
>>
>>128097713
Your first mistake...you joined the AF.
>>
>>128097972
TRANSLATION OF CHART: Don't fuck with men aged 20-60
>>
File: Gay+hitler_d917e5_4027848.jpg (104KB, 780x971px) Image search: [Google]
Gay+hitler_d917e5_4027848.jpg
104KB, 780x971px
>>128096784
Yes of course

As a part of psychological warfare and in special forces. for example you can use transgender people to torture radical muslims by raping them etc.
>>
>>128103147
>Comparing a fictional character in a sci-fi setting to a real life person
>>
>>128111892
Obviously it's a shitbag, or it was enlisted or this whole story is utter bullshit.
>>
>>128110576

Trans behavior and homosexuality are signs of psychopathy. They are demons in a human suits. They run the military!
>>
>mfw there is a tranny in my battalion and it creeps me out
>>
>>128112287
That... is an interesting idea.

Better to use civilian contractor trannies though. Cost of fully integrating them into the military is too high.
>>
>>128113822
US Army? What do you do about the shower situation lol
>>
>>128097435
Since trannies are disproportionately autistic, tjem as autistic as it takes to be a tranny is too autistic.
>>
>>128113958
>contract professional civilian tranny rapists
What could go wrong?
>>
>>128098046
Will you be my semperfu?
>>
File: fake-vagina.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fake-vagina.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>128098155
Even animated it's hard to watch
>>
>>128114776
>this is legal and accepted
WAKE ME UP
>>
What is transgender
>>
>>128114139
You dont have group showers unless youre in basic or are deployed.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.