[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest Jew Here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 79

File: goyim know.png (251KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
goyim know.png
251KB, 600x712px
Can we please just be accepted as White? I will 100% disown Jewishness and try to do away with it. I'd practically gas myself if I could, guys, not even joking. The Jew World Order is gonna fucking destroy everyone, including middle class losers like me.

Zionism isn't even true ethnonationalism (I know they do DNA tests, but that isn't the whole story). Israel is full of muddy Sephardic and Yemeni and even Ethiopian Jews, and they want us to mix it up. Jewry is cucked. I know Ashkenazi Jews aren't *really* white, but we are close enough. As long as I reject Jewishness and accept White identity and all that, can't I please just be your ally?

I'm as White or whiter than Bashar Al Assad, for instance. We aren't *white* like a Polish or German person is, but neither are Greeks really. My fellow Jews have fucked up so badly by supporting the colored races of the world, and have royally fucked it up for us all. I fully admit this and feel disgusted by my Jewish heritage. Jewishness/Judaism is a stupid warlike desert cult, and modern Ashkenazi Jews are just not that. We are like slightly White wanderers who RETARDEDLY decided to be antiwhite because it strokes our ego.

You will see a lot more Jews come out like this in the coming years.

What do /pol/?
>>
Go to Israel.
>>
>>128096882
I explained why I hate Zionism. No.
>>
stop calling yourself a jew then, also stop making this thread.
>>
You guys caused most of the deterioration, so you are all-in with the results.

I see a scenario where you will have to scurry to Israel once the shit hits the fan and things get ugly.

I'm not even talking about the rightwing whites... You guys have no idea how much non-whites hate you!... you are like super whites to them

It never ceases to amaze me how jews took the absolute best situation they could ever imagine in white/western nations and just completely fuck it up.... for *everyone*.... but for themselves more than anyone... by far.

You pissed away everything. You had prosperity and security... any anti-semitism was mild and of the non-violent sort... even the low-brow Christians were nice to you in the US!... it was *in their religion* to be friendly !!... That's fucking luck that you can't buy.

I don't know... the hate was too strong and you had to upset it all. It's a compulsion. I can't figure it out.

I don't see a good cute for the west, but I see a very bleak future for Jews. What you don't realize is it's been whites and their Christian values and also their secular enlightenment values who have been protecting you ...all the while you've been telling yourselves and your children that we've been persecuting you.

When whites have been stripped of their authority.... best of luck to you.
>>
>>128098288
in any kind of racial conflict, I side with the Whites. I just want to be honorary!!!!!!!
>>
>>128098288
holy fucking shit
>>
Jewish infiltration tactics
>>
>Jigger...a Jew who parasites of the nigger host.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2MB, 1191x1900px) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2MB, 1191x1900px
Fake Jew spotted. REAL Jews know that they are superior in intellect to whites. Look at how easily we control them
>>
>>128096360
Are you a Christian?
>>
File: pB5rxDo.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pB5rxDo.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>128096360
You are white
Just not human

like the irish
>>
>>128098439

Really you could be white ...nobody knows unless you have a very Semitic look.

Just blend in. That's all anybody asked I the first place.

Unless they start doing ancestry tests like the NAZIs.... you should be as OK as anyone else.
>>
>>128096360
Also senpai, join israel, you can be part of an extremist fascist state, enjoy it!
>>
>>128098845
I never sad I'm inferior, fucktard, I'm probably smarter than the average White person, but it doesn't matter.

>>128098859
I am considering converting, but it's not something I've decided

>>128098991
Troll

>>128099042
But the only hope for the world is for White nationalism to fully ascend to power, otherwise EVERYONE is fucked.

The JQ isn't going away, sadly, and either the brown antisemites or the white antisemites will finish us if we don't take a side.

>>128099090
fuck no, Israel encourages Ashkenazi Jews to mix with non-Ashkenazim, Ben Shapiro's wife is a Sfardic mudwoman, disgusting.

I'm loyal to my Ashkenazi blood and to White civilization, nothing else.
>>
>>128096360
Seeing as anti-semitism will make a full return in the form of anti-zionisn, you should take your chances with Argentina, nobody gives a fuck about Argentina.
>>
forgive me for saying so dude, but if you disown your culture and your religion and embrace a different one, aren't you "no longer a jew"?

for me personally, i've thought about this, and if i found a really beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed woman who was ashkenazi jew, and she was willing to denounce her culture and her religion and embrace the same values i had + raise the children with those values, i decided i would marry her as "jewishness" is an ideology and not as important as the DNA.

this is just my thinking on the matter. many disagree with me. i'm sure that many here would disagree with me. i am no jew sympathizer and would never marry or even associate with a jew that openly associated with their religion. but if they truly disowned it, and i theoretically knew that they had truly disowned it (and not just being manipulative jews, lol), then i wouldn't really care :(
>>
>>128099251
but its fascinating, israels policy of BLANDAING UP.

Its creating a new race, a new people. Its the last remnant of 20th century racism today; inventing a new race through trial and war and blanda!

Join in friend!
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 663x1024px
>>128096360
>>
>>128096360
Give me all your jew gold first.
>>
File: 1491628293193.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491628293193.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>128099399
Ashkenazim are Jewish, right now, and I was raised Jewish.

My goal is to de-kike/de-Judaize the Ashkenazi race/ethnic group and make us allies of White nationalism. Nothing else will save us.

ISRAEL IS MAJORITY NON-ASHKENAZI, MEANING THE FUCKING IQ WILL DROP INTO THE 90S IN A FEW DECADES AND THE AVERAGE ISRAELI WILL BASICALLY BE RACIALLY ARABIC

>>128099571
Israel is encouraging me TO MIX WITH NON-ASHKENAZIM

I would go IF ISRAEL WAS ASHKENAZISTAN. Also I hate Judaism and the toxic anti-majority and anti-western culture it breeds.
>>
>>128096360
You made this thread yesterday. Start killing your family members of fuck off.
>>
>>128099785
This topic MATTERS and no I want to help redpill and de-Judaize my family, NOT FUCKING BE A HOMICIDAL NUTCASE

FUCK OFF SICKO
>>
>>128099872
I'm ashkenazi too. Stop trying to save your own skin. You claim to detest jew behavior yet you are participating in it as we speak. I can't wait to be gassed, I only hope I get to see you put into the ovens first.
>>
File: 1494230566164.jpg (1MB, 4621x2914px) Image search: [Google]
1494230566164.jpg
1MB, 4621x2914px
>>128096360

OP, this is fucking cringe. I can't speak for everybody but my beef with Jews is derived from their involvement in the founding of the Frankfurt School (i.e., the precursor to a lot of fucked up modern day social policies). As long as you don't buy into that or it's derivatives, then you're cool with me. Here's a diagram that someone else on here made.
>>
>>128099772
senpai, you are gonna end up blandaing anyway if you aren't a religio-jew (assuming you aren't among the 20% of jews who are gay, of course). Might as well blanda in service of a greater project
>>
A parasite is a parasite, no matter his religion.
It is in his blood, not his words.
>>
>>128100041
You're sick in the head. I'm redpilled, but part of being redpilled is being loyal TO ONE'S RACE.

You are disgusting. I'm opposing Judaism, I want us to be a real race not a pseudo bunch of crap.

>>128100184
No! I am going to marry a redpilled Ashkenazi girl who hates communism, Judaism and thinks like me. I'm trying to save my people from the toxic virus of Jewishness.

Jewishness is fucking stupid, and every persecution of Jews was EARNED by behaving JEWISHLY.

That's all.

>>128100276
Parasitism is NOT IN MY BLOOD. Parasitism is just the culture of Judaism/Jewishness, which must be erased.
>>
File: briefhistory.jpg (4MB, 5344x3776px) Image search: [Google]
briefhistory.jpg
4MB, 5344x3776px
>>128100093
and heres the extended
>>
>>128096360
Hi, I never considered jews anything else but white. I wouldn't even really care what you consider yourself..
As long as your people are aligned with us in keeping both our societies alive you're an ally to me.
There's some subculture among your people, just like there's one among ours, that is out there to destroy all of us. We'll all have to deal with that somehow.
>>
>>128100396
the entire point of the zionist project is to create a new jew, who farms, toils, fights, etc. Who doesn't behave jewishly.

And part of that concept is to take all jews from everywhere, and blend them into an invented race, the sabra race. Its fascinating. Its like how mexicans were invented by our lady of guadeloupe, but israelis were invented out of pure intention and will.

Or whatever, you might roll your dice and hope to find to find a heterosexual (.8) right wing (.1) attractive (.35) jewish (.02) female (.5) who likes you (.15).

Look at the odds and go to israel and blanda
>>
>>128096360

I like Jews. You have a much better value system than whites. We can be bros.
>>
>>128100566
this clearly can't be blamed on ALL JEWS you fucking idiot. lmfao

>>128100784
I am not White in a sense because my blood is not fully European, I'm mixed race.

I want to formally make Ashkenazim (my race) a race and separate from Jewishness.

>>128100842
I don't want to be a new Jew. I want to be Ashkenazi and speak Yiddish and be a quirky European ethnic group that hates immigration. I know we can do it.

Fuck Zionism. I will never become part of a race that includes Mizrahim (dirty Arab nigger-tier people who practice Judaism). They are NOT MY PEOPLE.
>>
>>128100396
Your mistake is thinking ideology and race don't go hand in hand. You aren't red pilled at all.
You and I both know its in our blood.
Not a single day goes by where I fantasize about the power trips I could have. In my entire life I have not had a single day in which the thought of coming up with some get rich quick scheme didn't conjure up in my mind.
If you ever met me in person i'd be the nicest guy you know. I hate them yet I naturally and instinctively put up this facade to trick the stupid goys.

Please though, where do you propose go for our new homeland?
>>
>>128096360
>I'm honest
>I'm a Jew

You know how this game is played, pick one
>>
>>128100864
>You have a much better value system than whites
This is nonsense. Every Jew I knows is a raging SJW-tier politic, and our women are insanely slutty, and the guys tend to be passive aggressive and HATE whites and when I tell them they should be loyal to their Ashkenazi blood they freak out. Fuck no.

>>128100980
I'm not sure we should have a separate homeland. Just let us be an Ashkenazi racial minority (minus Judaism) living in Europe and America.

Also, legally bar us from holding office or running media, I'd be great with that.

I'm loyal to Whites, not to non-Ashkenazi Jews.
>>
File: wat.jpg (47KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
47KB, 640x454px
>>128096360
>unironically begging a bunch of irrelevant rednecks for pity
Shameful.
>>
>>128100967
#not all muslims
Again, claiming to be anti jew while using jew arguments.
If you were truly red pilled you would accept your role and self sacrifice.
Its not a coincidence most of us are extreme liberals. Are you actually a jew or are you role playing? 99% of my family are giga liberals. The conservative ones are neocons.
>>
>>128096360
I`ve dated Jewish girls who had blue eyes and curly black hair but milky white thighs. If you ashkenazi jews straighten out your jew ways and become decent non Babylonian death cultist then yes we can consider you (ashkenazi) white.
>>
>>128097443
It's where you belong
>>
>>128100967
Dude, I don't have a problem with jewishness, and I'm one of those guys that harshly criticises jewish influence.
For me it's really just about being aligned. You want Israel not to be destroyed (I wouldn't want this either), and millions of your people live in the West, so we share a destiny.
Therefore it's our common interest to not undermine our societies. I'm certainly not out there to undermine your people and I hope the majority of your people has the same interest.
>>
>>128096360
>Honest Jew Here

there is no such thing
>>
>>128101354
Enjoy your 95 IQ dipshit half Mizrahi babies, kike

I want nothing to do with you. These guys know the truth, they are smart, and calling them irrelevant rednecks means nothing.

Like it or not, White nationalism is becoming a strong force in White communities, everywhere, and if we don't join them and preserve our Ashkenazi blood, we'll be mixed into a Sfardic/Ethiopian/Mizrahi casserole of shittiness.

Moron.

>>128101550
>I don't have a problem with jewishness
you should, I am working on de-Judaizing Ashkenazim because we can be better. Jewishness/Judaism is a toxic cultural cancer.
>>
>>128100967

>this clearly can't be blamed on ALL JEWS

NAXALT fallacy. No one is saying that all Jews are like this. But if you were to identify the people in your own group that are "up to no good" so to speak, then they'd tend to fit very nicely into this category. And the really insidious thing is that after a while the people propping up that system might not even be aware of it themselves anymore (i.e., the so-called "useful idiots").

The problem is not that some people are uneducated, but rather that some people are just educated enough to believe what they've been taught, but not educated enough to question it.
>>
File: 1482090917239.gif (123KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482090917239.gif
123KB, 250x250px
>>128101413
>jew argument
So when are you going to kill yourself for plundering the world for centuries? You're clearly personally responsible for every unnecessary American war in history. No #NotAllAmericans Jewish arguments please.
>>
>>128096360

just change your name and tell people you're greek or Sicilian. nobody will know but (you)
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (40KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
40KB, 480x577px
>>128096360
Fuck you and your kind how can anyone who killed Jesus Christ ever be trusted go school out more you fucking vermin
>>
>>128101747
>I want nothing to do with you.
Literally nobody wants anything to do with you. Now get on your knees and suck the room-temperature-IQ redneck dick for pity, Schlomo.
>>
>>128101805
I tried that. The fucking White nationalist group doxxed me and labeled me an infiltrator. Now they know my face. I'm fucked!

>>128101793
We didn't plunder the world, we were just sadistic closedminded sons of bitches who thought it was OK and justified to fuck over others because of our IMAGINARY oppression.

kys
>>
File: ja.jpg (5KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
5KB, 186x270px
>>128098288
digits of truth
>>
File: troll-weakly.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
troll-weakly.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>128101961
>>
>>128101166
>Also, legally bar us from holding office or running media, I'd be great with that.
Its already been done before and we swore vengeance on them. Every single time we ended up sneaking our way into every facet of their society until we essentially ruled over them.
>I'm not sure we should have a separate homeland. Just let us be an Ashkenazi racial minority (minus Judaism) living in Europe and America.
No. Another jewish idea. I thought you said you wanted to distance yourself from the current Juden, yet here you are. This is exactly why nobody likes us by the way. Just be straight forward. You want the fruits of white society. You want to live among white people while also being a different race. If I didn't know any better, it would sound like you are promoting diversity.
>I'm loyal to Whites, not to non-Ashkenazi Jews.
The problem is that it is Ashkenazi jews that are the ones attacking the soul of white society.
>>
>>128101747
>I don't have a problem with jewishness
>you should
I simply don't care what "jewishness" is. Again, as long as we don't undermine each other I couldn't care less what opinions jews hold about us.
I just care about the results.
>>
>>128099399
You realize you are a race traitor, right?
>>
File: topmost-kek.jpg (45KB, 493x461px) Image search: [Google]
topmost-kek.jpg
45KB, 493x461px
>>128102191
>he thinks the mild LARPing adds realism and credibility to his post
>>
File: 1474109245765.jpg (42KB, 473x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474109245765.jpg
42KB, 473x280px
>>128096360
Stopping posting this shit, you'll never be white
>>
>>128101793
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. Besides, its too expensive. I'll let the goyim do if for me for free.
>>
>>128096360
>honest jew
kek
>>128101224
>>128101224
>>128101224
>>128101224
come here instead
>>
>>128096360
FUCK NO.

You parasites have already done a damn good job pretending to be white with the average goy. When you put on your "I'm one of you goy" disguise you tend to fuck every nation you invade over. Die.
>>
>>128100041
I like this one, he will be the last in the ovens.
>>
>>128101423
Thats a big mistake.
>>
>>128096360
It was when you guys got BLEACHED you started doing well, straighten your hair and you can pass. 80% of Jews look white anyways cause they've been in Europe so long. Sera Jews are not welcome though.
>>
>>128102344
Come on, Cletus. Even on this board nobody is dumb enough to fall for your LARPing. You know what I meant: by your logic, every burgershart should kill himself immediately.
>>
>>128102191
>The problem is that it is Ashkenazi jews that are the ones attacking the soul of white society.
Agreed, but also Jewishness has raped the Ashkenazi soul, I want to help my people see that they can be better.

Jewishness is a cultural cancer which in essence is what makes gypsies so evil, too, but gypsies don't have a high IQ.

>>128102103
how is it bait? Everything I said was true.

>>128102191
>No. Another jewish idea. I thought you said you wanted to distance yourself from the current Juden, yet here you are. This is exactly why nobody likes us by the way. Just be straight forward. You want the fruits of white society. You want to live among white people while also being a different race. If I didn't know any better, it would sound like you are promoting diversity.
just let us live in peace like everyone else, we're a small group, with enforced anti-Jewish education and so forth, and whatever it takes.

Ashkenazim will take maybe 200 yrs to fully reform, we have rotten souls from Judaism, deeply rotten. I want our affairs 100% run by Anglo White people.
>>
File: 1493720880926.jpg (494KB, 1602x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1493720880926.jpg
494KB, 1602x1962px
>>128096360
Tell your elitist Jews to stop, then we will talk.
>>
File: FullSizeR.jpg (44KB, 984x750px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR.jpg
44KB, 984x750px
>Bleach
>Ammonia
>Practically Gassing yourself
>>
>>128102403
>>128102344
>>128099785
>>128100041

One of smartest posters here is a Jew that knows its fucking place. Dead.

My God our race needs to shred itself of its empathetic genes.
>>
>>128101550
Stop being a cuck. We had our chance. Our race should have been massacred a 1000 years ago. We should have fought until the last breath. Instead we fled like parasites and sicken the nations of Europe.
>>
>>128102482
FUCK OFF, YOU'RE WHY PEOPLE HATE US. BECAUSE YOU CALL THEM REDNECKS WHILE HAVING INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS OF POWER IN MEDIA AND FINANCE, YOU'RE THREATENING THE FUTURE OF ASHKENAZIM, THE SAME FUTURE THAT ISRAEL IS ALSO ERASING.

FUCK OFF, YOU PSYCHOPATHIC IMBECILE.

I'M SO ASHAMED TO BE LINKED TO YOU. FUCKING KYS.
>>
>>128100967
>They are NOT MY PEOPLE

Oy vey, they are the sons of Abraham and Israel just like you Schlomo :^)
>>
>>128096360
Just get sterilized and I'm fine with you, but we can't hand out this kind of exception without restrictions for obvious reasons.
>>
File: b57.jpg (20KB, 292x326px) Image search: [Google]
b57.jpg
20KB, 292x326px
>>128102535
>how is it bait?
Oh, I get it. You're just slightly retarded and thought my post was referring to Cletus' Jewish LARP persona, even though it clearly talks about Americans in general.
>>
>>128102482
typical jew....
https://youtu.be/IX9Tk2TMA6Q
>>
>>128096360
Yeah, just stop trying to fucking kill us. Fucking hell.
>>
>>128096360
Exact same thread you made yesterday

Saged
>>
>>128102814
I already caught you, give it up. You're full of shit.

>>128102779
Fuck off.

>>128102771
I will never accept dirty Mizrahim as my brethren. Fuck that.

>>128102939
I'm actually giving money to White nationalist groups and I never supported it. I'm ashamed of my people.
>>
>>128096360
ashkenazi jews are white. they are europian.
>>
>>128102734
>WHILE HAVING INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS OF POWER IN MEDIA AND FINANCE, YOU'RE THREATENING THE FUTURE OF ASHKENAZIM
Oh, but I thought #NotAllX. So now I'm personally responsible for someone else having "incredible amounts of power" in media and finance in another country? At least do your shit tier LARPing consistently.
>>
>>128102482
>y-your just larping
Nope I really am half jew. I guess it would be hard to believe.
>by your logic, every burgershart should kill himself immediately.
No every jew should kill themselves immediately is the logical conclusion of your past statement. Don't tell a slave to kill himself because his master ordered him to do something.
Every single one of us need to be removed from earth. We as a race do not deserve to exist. We exist solely because others took pity on us. And what did we do to them in return? We destroyed their society and continued to demand more tribute from pity.
>>
>>128103092
>I already caught you
You "caught" me by contradicting yourself and getting exposed?
>>
File: 1479273937931m.jpg (29KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479273937931m.jpg
29KB, 1024x768px
>>128096360
Judaism is not a religion, it is tribalism masked as a religion. Denounce jewish supremacy and rejoin the human race. Denounce abrahamic monotheism, it is a plague on humanity in all of its forms.
>>
File: 1489866247774.jpg (511KB, 2011x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247774.jpg
511KB, 2011x1716px
>>128100967
"Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions."
>>
>>128099389

What the hell do we have to do with all this??
>>
>>128096360
No
>>
>>128103092
>I say something reasonable
>get told to fuck off
Another Jew infiltrator beaten back.
>>
>>128103108
No, you're not personally guilty of anything, but you need to understand that we need to show people that we're not like the stereotypes.

FUCK YOU FOR HELPING OUR ENEMIES. YOU ARE JUST BEING A TOOL FOR THEM

Too many Jews just accept that it's OK for us to oppress and fuck over White people and say nothing about it. Fuck you, have some basic respect

I respect ALL PEOPLE who are MORAL. You are a sadistic psychopathic piece of shit, though, so you're not my brother.
>>
File: 1481048477289.jpg (54KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
1481048477289.jpg
54KB, 480x643px
>>128096360
I'm conflicted, but than again southern Italian are basically Ashkenazi genetically.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
15KB, 250x250px
>>128103113
>b...but we wuz slaves! da j00z MADE us do everything!
Oh, okay. The evil Rabbis MADE the poor Jewish bankers do everything you're complaining about.
>>
>>128103361
>we need to show people that we're not like the stereotypes
I don't view anyone who rejects the concept of individual justice as human. The people you're appealing to are complete cretins.
>>
>>128096360
nice try, Goldberg
>>
File: com-jude.png (818KB, 496x1240px) Image search: [Google]
com-jude.png
818KB, 496x1240px
>>128103361
Remove the Jew remove the problem. They have their ethnostate and its time for them to populate it without exception. Only then we can talk reparations for communism, embargos, etc. and consider long term peace.
>>
>>128103341
HOW IT'S FUCKING REASONAEBLE TO TELL ME TO STERILIZE MYSELF, FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF TRASH SHITHEAD

>>128103379
Actually Jews were fine with fucking over all non-Jews because of our backwards ass sadistic cult. I'm a recovering ex-religious Jew and proud of it.

Have some fucking compassion, you pig. You are not a victim. Fuck off.
>>
>>128103361
You're ok for a Jew op, so do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ?
>>
Convert to Holy Catholic Faith, and we will see.
>>
>>128103487
>. The people you're appealing to are complete cretins.
No, they are well meaning people WHO HAVE SEEN THE TRAGICALLY HUGE JEWISH HAND IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR CULTURE AND PEOPLE.

IT'S UP TO US TO RESPECT THEM AND BE JEWS WHO SUPPORT THEM. JEWS EARNED THE ANTISEMITISM, IDIOT. WE CAUSED THEM TO HATE US BY BEING ABSOLUTE ANIMALS.

Yes, originally there was unjustifiable antisemitism BUT THAT WAS CENTURIES AGO, FUCK OFF.

>>128103573
>>128103586
link me to whatever you guys have, I am VERY open to converting to any church, right now
>>
File: pepe-retard.jpg (10KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-retard.jpg
10KB, 237x192px
>>128103518
Like I said, maybe your shit-tier LARPing will look more believable if you stop jumping between stormfag logic and "I'm a poor Jewish victim! Not all! Not all"
>>
https://youtu.be/dTrrHtcdES0
>>
File: 1472510236796.jpg (189KB, 1280x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1472510236796.jpg
189KB, 1280x1733px
>>128103586
No conversions and no exceptions. Read up on the Young Turk revolution and the "Donmeh" crypto-kikes that facilitated it. Even wikipedia is honest enough.
>>
>>128102535
Askenazi are merely white mongrel jews. It is in our DNA to be jewish. It is not culture. You aren't red pilled. Next your going to tell me that niggers only act like niggers because of gangster culture.
>just let us live in peace like everyone else, we're a small group, with enforced anti-Jewish education and so forth, and whatever it takes.
Stop. Either we invade a country by PHYSICAL force and establish it as one for ourselves or we all die.
There is no such thing as letting us live side by side peacefully. This is no different then letting a pack of niggers roam your streets.
We need a homeland in a place where everybody doesn't hate our guts. Maybe a small chunk of Iceland.
If your so afraid of death and really want to live then the only real solution is complete castration of all jews in white society. There will never be peace until then.
>>
>>128103671
> they are well meaning people
No, you're not a well-meaning person. Please stop this cringe-tier LARPing.
>>
>>128103688
Actually they are victims of Jewish actions. Of course I don't blame all Jews, but if you want antisemitism to die, you need to make friends.

In other words STOP ATTACKING THEM AND NAME-CALLING, ADMIT THAT OUR TRIBE IS CANCEROUS AND START TO BUILD A BRIDGE OF UNDERSTANDING.

YOU'RE THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS, FUCKING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.
>>
>>128103826
I think we can overcome and become better, though, I don't believe that our blood is evil.

I love everyone and my blood is Ashkenazic. What do?

>>128103702
ty
>>
So do you consider yourself descended from biblical Israelis or from medieval Khazars who converted or what?
>>
File: 1495625622707.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
1495625622707.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>128103857
So called anti-semitism cannot exist without semitism. Where there is semitism there is always anti-semitism, although I prefer the term counter-semitism which is far more accurate.
>>
>>128103374
>im conflicted
>Ashkenazim are Sicilian
You mean confused?
The Ashkenazim are jews who settled in Central and western Europe. Most are mixed with Germanic blood, hence the high IQ and "white" appearance some have.

Southern Italians are Moorish rape babies, they look nothing like the Aryan northern Italians.
>>
File: 1482445260958.jpg (202KB, 1490x990px) Image search: [Google]
1482445260958.jpg
202KB, 1490x990px
>>128104002
Ashkenazim are inbred Asiatic Satan worshipers.
>>
>>128104002
I'm not even sure, but I ultimately don't care. I'm loyal to the Ashkenazi race, not to Judaism, at all.

I think we need a new path, Jewishness has made us twisted and bitter. Thanks.

>>128104012
I'm trying to de-Semitize/de-Judaize Ashkenazim, friend.
>>
>>128103108
Pay close attention everyone. This is legitimately how jews argue. My family does this kind of shit all the time. I do this all the time.
>>
>>128103857
> Actually they are victims of Jewish actions.
They're not victims of jack shit. Maybe this could pass as an argument about Soviet Russians, but certainly not Americans. The vast majority of you are fully complicit in everything you blame on "the Jews".

>STOP ATTACKING THEM AND NAME-CALLING
Subhuman stormfags don't deserve human dignity, and certainly won't get it from me.

>YOU'RE THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS
I'm not in any mess. If angry inbred rednecks decide to lynch you, that's kinda your problem.
>>
File: 1496094490046.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1496094490046.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>128104193
I'm not your friend kike, get the fuck out of our lands and never come back. We've had enough.
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (39KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN.jpg
39KB, 620x430px
>>128104226
>>
>>128096360
if you truly mean it then I feel sry for you bro. But there is no arguing with rednecks here on 4chan. As others said. Simply convert to catholicism and blend in. thats your best bet
>>
>>128104226
Pay close attention, everyone. This is how a subhuman stormie "argues". I wouldn't even call this an argument: you're literally just saying that pointing out this fucktard's blatant inconsistency is a "Jewish trick" and thinking it will fly with anyone who isn't already a braindead stormie.
>>
>>128104258
The west is being overtaken by mass immigration and political correctness and anti-White-ism, all of which are heavily Jewish in origin.

We need to realize that our people have created a lot of evil, and do good. I love our people, I love our blood, but you're only hurting us by remaining silent about these issues.

Good luck!\

>>128104385
Actually I'm getting a lot of very understanding folks on here, and I respect them. I won't call them rednecks or spit on them.

They are wrong to hate all Jews, but they need understanding, not hate.
>>
>>128104193
>oy vey goy don't question my genetics too closely just accept that we are white just like you

If you're some half Turkic Khazar half ancient Hebrew then you're not white in the same sense as an Anglo-Saxon or German, and the premise of your OP is impossible.
>>
File: Screenshot_125.png (34KB, 1371x685px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_125.png
34KB, 1371x685px
>>128104458
You're on /pol/ faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.
>>
File: 1475750761008s.jpg (4KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475750761008s.jpg
4KB, 107x125px
>>128104458
>>
>>128096360
No jews just right
>>
>>128104258
>Subhuman stormfags don't deserve human dignity
How about someone denying you human dignity because he rejects your values?
Do you really believe that this kind of attitude will lead to anything positive?
>>
>>128104189
Check some DNA maps, Ashkenazim are very close to Italians. We had a period of Longobards reign longer than any Moor incursion. All the "Sicily is black" memes are made from black supremacist groups trying to get a bridge head in the continent.
>>
>>128104510
I just want to be a White ally, not to mix with you. I think we're White enough to live among you, as long as we have a total cultural reformation.
>>
File: 1492984581034.jpg (100KB, 482x539px) Image search: [Google]
1492984581034.jpg
100KB, 482x539px
Most Israelis that actually work for a living and don't hop back and forth between the west seem like decent people. I'm fairly convinced that if we stuff every jew in Israel for a few generations they will civilize and learn how to co-exist with others.
>>
>>128100967
There isn't any future for your sort of Jewishness, in America or Israel. No jewess in our country would be amenable to your conception. Your best bet is in Britain, were there still exists a tradition of Hebrew-toryism. I think you are foolish to dismiss the Zionist program because they don't recognize your bastardized German as a legitimate language.
>>
>>128104258
>The vast majority of you are fully complicit in everything you blame on "the Jews".

Yeah this is absolute bull shit. Socialism, the civil rights movement, the pornography industry, immigration, irreligion, all would be shadows of what they are in modern America without Jews.
>>
>>128098288
Wtf I hate rakes now
>>
File: 216204.jpg (35KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
216204.jpg
35KB, 314x475px
>>128104191
>Asiatic satan worshippers
"WE WUZ ISRAELITES N' SHEET" pathetic christkike detected.
>>
>>128104458
>I am i nigger and want to kill everybody
>stop it you're defaming blacks every where
>HAHA you just #notalljews so that means when I a jew with an Israel flag start saying I want to kill everybody I don't represent Israel as a whole.
>take that nazi edgy larper!
>>
Wat power 14 889
>>
Asheknazi aren't real jews to begin with. The Sephardi, Mirazhi, are the real jews.

Anyway, you leave that evil cult of judaism and convert to Christianity. That is the first step to becoming white.
>>
File: vMJa9D8.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vMJa9D8.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>128098288
>>
>>128104191
beautiful women, too old for my taste, but lovely.

>>128104892
No I'm against Jewishness, 100%.

And it's because zionism wants Ashkenazim to mix up with all other groups that practice Judaism.

I despise Mizrahim and Sfardim (Arab-tier shitskin Jews). I want to keep my blood pure from them.
>>
>>128104487
>The west is being overtaken by mass immigration and political correctness and anti-White-ism
So the white brainlets who readily and willingly buy into this garbage (probably because it alleviates their intellectual insecurities and gives them a false sense of moral superiority) are "victims"?
>>
File: jewish-fakery.jpg (97KB, 608x441px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-fakery.jpg
97KB, 608x441px
>>128102482
Just infopost this kike.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a jew, and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he shrinks back, "I've been found out".
>>
Help us out jew the (((jew))) and don't spawn any pure blood, babylonian demons.
>>
>>128103379
Did you read my post or is this just a poor attempt at deflecting?
>muh individualism
Why aren't you accepting muslims into Israel? #notallmuslims
Why are you stereotyping american southerners
#notallsoutherners
>>
>>128105136
The common people are like cattle, and elite powerful Jews abuse their power, so yes.

Jews are hated for having power and abusing it, and leading the stupid cattle-like masses into pathology.

Admit this, and help fight it. I hate antisemitism, but you're just helping to promote it.

Fuck off.

>>128105266
Ashkenazi blood isn't Babylonian, we are just a race who has been Judaized.

>>128105298
This guy gets it. Please start a blog, I love this.
>>
File: 2lw0et.jpg (593KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2lw0et.jpg
593KB, 1600x1060px
>>128104189

Not saying that there isn't an overlap, but it is small. Moor rape is exaggerated. Sicilians -
>>
>>128105027
>Ashkenazi arent jews
Probably the dumbest myth on the internet. I would ask you for sauce but you would prob quote a bible verse or some "neo-nazi"
>>
>>128104974
You are a literal inbred redneck. You can't say "I'm not responsible for the actions of other Jews! Not all Jews!" and then go right ahead and accuse a Jew you don't even know from another fucking country of running American finance and media. Just how fucking dumb can you be? It's not even about the merit of the "Not All" argument. It's about basic logical consistency. You can't have it both ways, you fucking cretin. Holy shit.
>>
>>128105136
Yes.
Saying something in a sarcastic overly exaggerated tone is not an argument.
>>
>>128105431
Fuck off. You're just confirming in the minds of these people here that you hate them.

"Redneck" is basically elite language for "White people I hate", no different than "kike" or "nigger". Fuck off, you degenerate scumbag.
>>
File: the_snake.jpg (62KB, 465x355px) Image search: [Google]
the_snake.jpg
62KB, 465x355px
>>128096360
>We aren't *white* like a Polish or German person is

Don't try to suck up to me Żydzie, 300 years of safe haven for your kind, 200 thousand saved from Holocaust only to receive endless treason and stab in the back. You deserve only pogrom
>>
>>128098288
Slay leaf, slay. I'm breaking a rake in half in your honor.
>>
OP do you believe in the Holocaust?
>>
>>128105366
>>128104677
I was exaggerating, its /pol
I would like to know more about the Italian/Ashkenazi DNA link. The must have spent a bit of time there prior to wandering North to swindle the rest of Europe
>>
>>128105298
>Why aren't you accepting muslims into Israel? #notallmuslims
Because they're not entitled to it, and letting them in is against my interests. However, if someone came along and said that we should gas all the Arab citizens of Israel because they're a fifth column, I would oppose that because they are entitled to individual justice.

>Why are you stereotyping american southerners
I don't have a problem with stereotypes. You can stereotype Jews all you want. The point is that if I came across a particular Southerner that wasn't an inbred moron like you, I'd have the common decency to not treat him as though he was like you.
>>
>>128096360
You could do a lot more good confronting your fellow Jews who are anti-white and showing them the error of their ways than pleading to a bunch of basically powerless goys on an imageboard. Make the intellectual case to them for why turning the United States and the Western world into a 3rd world shithole is a bad idea.
>>
>>128096360
Fick off yo the desert
>>
>>128096360
It's never going to work out unless Jews start thinking of themselves as human beings first instead of Jews. Practically impossible, given the fervent history of Jewish nationalism.
>>
File: cuckshits.jpg (357KB, 1484x1113px) Image search: [Google]
cuckshits.jpg
357KB, 1484x1113px
>>128096360
I have Jewish ancestry, but belonged to a secularist family. Over time, they gradually turned atheistic, though I have always had a slight leaning towards the teachings of Satanism.

The Hebrew god as it was known, is the enemy of humanity. The chosen people are in reality the cursed people. Tikkun Olam will bring about the destruction of western culture, and the world. Their rabbinic teachings about 'repairing and fixing the world' are reflective of what they believed in the Babylonian Talmud and The Protocols of Zion, a supposed forgery that absolutely was not.

True freedom comes in the rejection of the very idea of god, since god is a hebrew idea. He should be destroyed. People with less melanin in their skin should look to the religions of old, before "christianity" ever had taken root in Europe.

Follow the kike religion of hebrew ideas, end up like these people. lol
>>
>>128105554
You can take that opinion and shove it up your ass. They are not victims of anything. They willingly embrace a trash ideology and then use the state to enforce it on others. They are the oppressors of other whites.
>>
>>128105657
You fuck off, you disgusting nigger kike. I don't give a fuck if I confirm in the minds of these """people""" something they'll believe in no matter what. I'll just keep rubbing the truth in your face and theirs.
>>
>>128096360

Here's how you can be accepted:

1. Renounce Judaism
2. Convert to Christianity
3. Redpill everyone on the holohoax, making sure to let them all know you were born a kike but converted and want others to know the truth about your "people" and their lies

Follow these 3 steps and we'll consider letting you call yourself white, but only if you follow them!
>>
>>128105136
In a sense yeah because though many whites are intelligent they don't tend to have the cold, cunning, sociopathy that Jews do. So Jews are able to use their empathy to manipulate them into taking positions that are harmful to us, whereas Jews themselves are immune from this.
>>
File: IMG_2535.jpg (244KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2535.jpg
244KB, 960x1280px
>>128105955
Ashk are not white
T. Knower MED descendant, they are 80% middle eastern or domething with minor italian admixture, really you shouldnt differentiate Jew from Arab, destroying their identity will convert them
Into arabs.
>>
File: Pepe Hang The Kikes.jpg (45KB, 399x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Hang The Kikes.jpg
45KB, 399x288px
>>128096360

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>128105431
Stop feigning ignorance of collectives.

>and then go right ahead and accuse a Jew you don't even know from another fucking country of running American finance and media.
Never did that.
>You can't say "I'm not responsible for the actions of other Jews!
Never said that.

Another common tactic. Defend yourself on the platform of individualism and attack on the platform of collectivism.
When will you be sharing your personal view of the jewish people?
You are like a baby. All you can hope to do is purposely look for inconsistencies in others, never evaluating yourself. If you can't find one, you make one.
I'll be waiting for you to disprove anything I said about our people as a whole. Keep using jew arguments all you want i'll just ignore them until you come up with something to say that isn't the equivalent of bitching about someone's typos
>>
1st, Fuck you jew pieces of shit
2nd, Go die
3rd, I buy an stg44 just to kill you fucking shitheads
4th, i am completely radicalized and i could start a 2nd holocaust against you fucking idiots at any moment

5th you stupid gooks just got scared didnt you, next time you piss in your little panties let me smell that shit cause that shit gives me b0nner.

6th and final solution, dont ever stop looking over your shoulder ;)
>>
>>128105874
I am not sure, but if it happened it was totally (((our))) fault

>>128105993
>You can stereotype Jews all you want.
but you'll cry and whine when they do and call them names, fucking stop the cycle of hate, just respect people and fucking come off your high horse, kike. I'm ashamed of you.

My fucking yeshiva was full of snotnosed fucks like you. Fucking gas yourself, motherfucker.

>>128106187
nice post
>>
File: not like other jews.png (383KB, 558x568px) Image search: [Google]
not like other jews.png
383KB, 558x568px
>>128096360
>honest jew
>>
>>128106359
You have yet to state any argument as to why we shouldn't all be killed.
>>
File: IMG_2470.jpg (18KB, 163x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.jpg
18KB, 163x145px
>>128106471
The "jew" population most assimable to Arabs are sephardis and mizrachim, ashk just need a little propaganda push to shatter they ethnic identity to point they are sinply individuals in a sea of arabs and become arabs.
>>
File: 2vnic5z.png (283KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
2vnic5z.png
283KB, 1024x819px
>>128105955
>>128106471
>>
>>128106488
>Never did that. Never said that.
I didn't say that you did, you literal mental cripple... That other faggot did, I pointed it out, and then you started intervening and doing your retarded little stormie routine of crying "Jew" because you didn't like someone who confirms your retarded views getting BTFO.

>Defend yourself on the platform of individualism and attack on the platform of collectivism.
But you're just blatantly lying. Where did I unironically attack anyone "on the platform of collectivism"?
>>
>i will 100% disown
own up to your shit, faggot. this is a nationalist only board
>>
>>128106478
I'm glad red army soldiers shot nazi fucks like you in the face at mamayev kurgan.
>>
>>128106190
>willingly
Thats a funny word.
>trash ideology
Please explain.
>They are the oppressors of other whites.
This is true but only because of our brainwashing.
>>
>>128106524
>but you'll cry and whine when they do
Never did.

>and call them names
Will continue to do so.

>stop the cycle of hate, just respect people
They're not people and I won't respect them. Stay mad, nigger. I respect only those who show a mental capacity above that of a common ghetto nigger.
>>
>>128105136

For better or worse the Frankfurt School was founded by Jewish people.

Does that mean that every Jew down to the last generation is guilty of some sort of "original sin" (not in the biblical sense, of course), or worthy of death etc.?

No.

Does that mean that every Jew will be a proponent of progressive shit?

No.

Do Jewish people tend to occupy positions of power in Academia, Media, Banking, etc.?

Many do.

Do they buy into rhetoric that is derived from the Frankfurt school?

A non-trivial number do.

Are their people who still peddle that dreck, even though history has shown those ideas to be flawed many times over?

Yes.

See I place blame on individuals as I see them, rather than attributing those characteristics to an entire class of people. However, whenever I hear certain viewpoints and learn later that the person is Jewish or whatever it's merely unsurprising. Much like it's unsurprising when the perpetrators of terror these days all happen to be named Ahmed or whatever.
>>
Well with all this shit flinging I just want to share with you one thing OP:

When the greatest civilizations of Sumeria, Babylon and Egypt existed; your people were the only people believing in monotheism. The old testament or Torah is one of the most well written scriptures in ancient times. Oh and also, don't forget Jesus Christ; the most influential figure on the planet was a Jewish man. Hebrew is a language written in numbers where words can add up to special reoccurring numbers in sequences. Honestly, there are some aspects of Jews that are really cool. The whole modern aspects of it is just poison though IE. Critical Theory, Cultural Marxism, Communism, etc.
>>
>>128106724
Fck you

I want my Ashkenazi heritage to survive, which means NO Judaism and NO to Arabification/Islam

FUCK OFF
>>
Cuck John King is/was a convert when he married that jew whore. He is now divorced, but I'm not sure he has renounced that death cult.
>>
>>128106870
>Thats a funny word.
Yes, it's a hilarious little word that exactly describes the process of having the choice to examine something critically, but choosing instead to blindly accept and preach it because it makes you feel good.

>Please explain.
Explain what? Why leftist ideology is trash?

>This is true but only because of our brainwashing.
Really? Then why aren't you getting "brainwashed", Cletus? I know LARPing stormies think they're not falling for the evil Jewish scheme because they're smarter than everyone else, but the empirical reality is that your IQ is far lower than that of the average lib.
>>
>>128106896
>They're not people
THISISWHYANTISEMITISMEXISTS

FUCK OFF YOU COMPLETE TRASH

>>128107105
This is just like Jews I know. You think you have figured it all out and you're going to outsmart everyone. Haha.
>>
File: IMG_2603.jpg (102KB, 638x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
102KB, 638x493px
>>128107015
Go back Home Arab msn, from here in out saying Jew is banned Jew becomes Arab.
>>
>>128105427

Asheknazi are half white, half middle eastern. So how can they be jews?

The jew represents a race of people.
>>
>>128106913
Okay, and that's entirely reasonable. A lot of them are Jews. The question is what do you want to do about it? If your solution is "kill people indiscriminately", then I think you're a hypocritical piece of shit, because I'm sure you think that you deserve individual justice.
>>
>>128107214
>failing to provide anything even remotely resembling a counter-argument
Stay butthurt, faggot.
>>
>>128106767

>>128106190
>But you're just blatantly lying. Where did I unironically attack anyone "on the platform of collectivism"?
Just five seconds ago.

Why would I cry jew? I am a jew. My views haven't been btfo. You haven't made any real argument since you entered this thread.
Lets recap
>cuck jew says not all jews can be held responsible
>You start calling me a redneck
>cuck jew says you are the reason people hate jews
>you claim you can't be held accountable because we should all see each other as individuals
I know your just following instinct but if you can't see the contradiction in what you said there you might have been dropped on your head as a baby.
>I call you out on your bullshut
>reeeeeee theres no possible way any jew can hate himself and his people you must be a larpers reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>128105955

Its only Southern Italians, like Sicillians that Asheknazi cluster with. Basically, they fall on the borders of Europe because they're half white, half middle eastern.
>>
>>128107557
Israelis can't meme, enjoy your 85 IQ halfbreeds who follow HASHEM
>>
>>128107620
>still failing to provide a counter-argument
>>
>>128107457
>white
>non white minority
>race
>religion
>ethnicity

"jew" is whatever a jew wants it to mean at any given time
>>
>>128107561
I'm not even sure at this point if you're lying or genuinely too retarded to follow the conversation. Both are equally likely giving your posting track record in this thread.
>>
>>128107488

Personally, without bringing race into it at all if possible, I'd strive to educate people on some of the more dangerous ideas to come out of the Frankfurt School. To beat propaganda, it has to be exposed as propaganda.
>>
>>128107618
Anyone giving identity to "Jews" and uniting their tribe is retarded, they are Arabs.
>>
>>128096360
we shouldnt make hitlers mistake

go after the problematic jews such as soros etc the average jew on his way to buy some matzos in tel aviv is innocent.

as long as you dont shit on our countries sure,you are off the hook schlomo
>>
>>128107841
Fuck you I'm not Arab. I'm Ashkenazi, meaning racially I'm half European half middle eastern.

The Ashkenazi race is what matters. fuck you for saying we're "Arabs". Fuck.... off!
>>
File: IMG_2492.jpg (31KB, 612x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2492.jpg
31KB, 612x407px
>>128107841
In one generation any Jew becomes arab, this is our weapon.
>>
>>128108037
I look nothing like that man, fuck off. You're just sick. Imagine if I tried to say you are a nigger

FUCK OFF
>>
>Yes, it's a hilarious little word that exactly describes the process of having the choice to examine something critically, but choosing instead to blindly accept and preach it because it makes you feel good.
yes, it up to five year olds being brainwashed at school to think critically about the things they are being taught. Every institute of authority lies directly to their face and its their fault for believing it. Fuck off.
Yup, nothing at all sneaky of detestable about shoving propaganda at them from every facet of society.
Look at us, we can't even be grateful for the gift that white people gave us. Your nation would not exist if it was not for Britain.
I can not wait to see you gassed. Please, please please just fucking gas us already.
>Why leftist ideology is trash?
Propagated by jews. Leftism as a concept did not exist among whites.
>Really? Then why aren't you getting "brainwashed",
I was brainwashed for a long time. Being an anti social, depressed and cynical person is the only reason i came to know the truth.
>>
File: 1476540933228.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476540933228.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>128107819
"Educating people on dangerous ideas of X" sounds a lot like propaganda in itself to me. How about educating people about how to argue rationally, how to recognize their own cognitive biases and how to approach any idea skeptically, and then challenge them to think about it and provide their own criticism of X, among other popular ideas?
>>
File: 1468725778323.png (592KB, 1173x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1468725778323.png
592KB, 1173x1162px
>>128096360
Where ever you go Marxist come right on in because innocents can't tell the difference. I'm sorry buddy, Existence of our people and the future of white children is not a meme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f5ojDWMpV8
>>
>>128107488
We should all be killed. Its time to atone for our sins.
>muh individualism
Thats your only argument. Have fun letting a based black guy fuck your daughter.
>>
>>128108202
Its okay sephardi not a drop of moor chaim ibn mohammad
>>
>>128108239
>Propagated by jews. Leftism as a concept did not exist among whites
this is wrong but I know what you mean, the concept of the left vs. right has existed since the 1700s in Europe.
>>
>>128107773
Not an argument you fucking retard.
How does it feel to be so inadequate when compared to an ashkenazi?
>>
>>128096360
Castrate yourself and then apply to become an honorary Aryan
>>
>>128108441
"We" nice try uniting "j*wish" race Arab mohammad
>>
File: idfk.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
idfk.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>128101747
and I'd still take a bullet to keep you alive, brother.
even if you are a total cuckold.
>>
>>128108239
>it up to five year olds being brainwashed at school to think critically about the things they are being taught
This wouldn't be taught at school to 5 years olds if their parents protested it, you fucking retard. This shit didn't just pop out from nowhere yesterday. YOU let it go unchallenged for so long that it's being taught to fucking children now. YOU DID.

>Propagated by jews.
Propagated and overwhelmingly supported by whites.

>I was brainwashed for a long time.
Cool story, but the point still stands that half of Trump's supporter base is sub-90 IQ and they're not buying into it, so it's clearly not that hard to resist this "brainwashing". In fact, it looks like you have to be pretty motivated to accept it at all, and I think the prime motivator here is social pressure, not from Jews, but from other white liberal snowflakes.
>>
>>128096360
oh come on, get the fuck out. I've seen this thread 4 times now. FUCK
>>
>>128108541
It's not an argument because it's a response to a incoherent non-argument, you degenerate. And I am Ashkenazi.
>>
>>128108290
Why would we teach anybody to think critically? Thats the entire point of infiltrating the education system.
Why shouldn't we be physically removed from all white nations?
>>
>>128098845
Lol
How fucking delusional kikes are? The only thing u excel is at thievery
>>
>>128108822
Therefore are Arab.
>>
>>128108839
"We"
Nice try again, there is no "J*w" that word has been banned only Arab
>>
File: 28934750298346.jpg (75KB, 845x740px) Image search: [Google]
28934750298346.jpg
75KB, 845x740px
>>128108822
>still doesn't have any argument nor has he made any argument during this entire time.
>>
>>128108905
Genetic theft.
>>
>>128096360
remember when my ancestor cucked yours
>>
>>128108839
>everybody school staff member is a jew
Okay, kid. Either way, if Americans wanted it, they could have it. But they don't. Everybody just wants other people to be indoctrinated into THEIR ideas, so school indoctrination isn't going anywhere. I like how you're unironically trying to imply that if LARPing stormweenies like you were in power, they wouldn't indoctrinate 5 years olds with NutSac.

>Why shouldn't we be physically removed from all white nations?
Because there is no "we" for the purpose of a functioning justice system, and if you don't have a functioning justice system, you are a third-world Arab-tier country.
>>
>>128096360
I have pale as fuck skin and I'm a kike, and everyone else tells me I'm white. /pol/ is satire for the most part but I'm with you on OP in private.
>>
>>128096360
Accept Christ.
>>
>>128109040
>lying blatantly even though i consistently destroy every one if his argument attempts
>>
>>128107557
I hope Iran gets nukes
>>
>>128109408
>displaying his nuclear butthurt for all to see
>>
The vast majority of people consider Jews to be white. Super white. Whiter than white. The end.
>>
>>128100041
this. reading his shit makes my blood boil
>>
File: 4L_cDgHgfdx.gif (552KB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
4L_cDgHgfdx.gif
552KB, 345x259px
>>128096360
> i am honest white kike
>>
>>128096360
Edeljude are alright. Even Hitler said so.
>>
>>128109559
Kek as a med i consider them sandmonkeys.
>>
>>128104258
>Jew calling other people inbred. Oy vey!
>>
>>128108681
>their parents protested it
The parents were brainwashed. This isn't something that just started happening recently. This has been a slow process since the 1700's. First they convince white people slavery is evil. Then they convince whites that acknowledging superiority is evil. Then they say trying to have a white homeland is evil. Not accepting black people into your community is evil. Not accepting black people into your daughters vagina is evil.
Parents wouldn't protest because
1) protests have never achieved anything
2) They would think that its a little ridiculous but not that crazy so whatever.
>YOU let it go unchallenged for so long that it's being taught to fucking children now.
I wasn't alive long enough to challenge it. The one time it was challenged we convinced almost every nation to physically destroy them.
Whenever someone challenges it today, we pretend to be white and ashamed of ourselves. We then label it a hate group and get our good pets to handle it.
>Propagated and overwhelmingly supported by whites.
Wrong, it was us.
>but the point still stands that half of Trump's supporter base is sub-90 IQ
[citation needed]
>and they're not buying into it
Yes they are, they've bought into so much that they don't even know they've bought into it. Even Trumps supporters are so entrenched that even suggesting the removal of all non whites is a trigger word that invokes anger.
Why do you people avoid getting called racist and sexist and such so much? its because we have brainwashed people into thinking its pure evil. Label anybody one of those words and they will think you are evil.
it looks like you have to be pretty motivated to accept it at all, and I think the prime motivator here is social pressure, not from Jews, but from other white liberal snowflakes.
Which is what we do. We pay people to protest and then we sneak our way into institutions of authority. People in the middle look up and see propaganda, they look down and see more.
>>
>>128108290

There's nothing wrong with asking people to think for themselves.

---Speculation Incoming---

But what happens if you come into a class without an opinion, and your Professor just happens to be a Marxist? Worse yet, what if you have an opinion that conflicts with that of your professor but can't express it because they control the grade that you get at the end of the semester? What if as I stated earlier, you are just educated enough to believe what you're taught, but not educated enough to question it?

----

The sorts of critical faculties required to analyze and dissect arguments to the level that you describe, which is something that J.S. Mill talked about in his famous treatise "On Liberty", are something that not everybody possesses. There's a reason that politicians in the US are barred from holding views like Communism and Nazism. Bad ideas entrenched in positions of authority are notoriously hard to dislodge and they can propagate quite a bit even if the source is eventually removed. And the problem is already acute in academia since Marxism has infiltrated there, and some of those professors have tenure.
>>
File: 8986924803425.jpg (37KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
8986924803425.jpg
37KB, 600x582px
>>128109273
>If i say i beat him maybe that will make it true!
>>
>>128096360

>Honest Jew
>Honest
>Jew

Pick one and only one. Also, sage.
>>
>>128101354
this thread triggers the jew
>>
>>128109465
>displaying his wide variety of inbreeding related neuroses for all to hate
>>
File: sweetie.png (264KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.png
264KB, 496x496px
>>128109465
Not an argument sweetie.
>>
>>128099251

>I never sad I'm inferior, fucktard, I'm probably smarter than the average White person, but it doesn't matter.

there you go with your jew superiority.

FUCK OFF KIKE WE DONT NEED YOU.

YOU NEED US.
>>
>the nose knows.
>>
>>128101429
>>128096882
he's already living in a vassal state of israel. he is not going to ask you, filthy slave goyim, where to live. mind your manners while speaking to your master
>>
All you retards saying Jews can never be good have never heard of Eduard Bloch, Emil Maurice, etc. It's possible, just not likely.
>>
>>128110206
And there's not even a samurai around
>>
>>128108635
Here's an example of a Jew showing his true colors. Jews only have loyalty to their tribe, they have no morals, ideals, or set of ethics other than that. This is an example of a Jew putting the tribe first, even before his own ideology and self interest. This is why the Jew can (almost) never assimilate into gentile society, and why they are so nepotistic in business.
>>
>>128110004
>There's nothing wrong with asking people to think for themselves.
That's not quite what I said, though. I said school needs to give children the tools and instill in them the habit of thinking skeptically, without any specific ideological slant. Otherwise you just have a system in place waiting for whoever comes after you to give the next generation of children a different version of your "dangerous ideologies" course.

>what happens if you come into a class without an opinion, and your Professor just happens to be a Marxist?
Well, what class does the Marxist professor teach? I wouldn't trust one with history or finance. I'm completely in favor of eliminated biased teaching.

>The sorts of critical faculties required to analyze and dissect arguments to the level that you describe ... are something that not everybody possesses.
Well, certainly not everybody. Do you think the half of the population that is above average is capable of critical thinking in principle?
>>
>>128101166
>Also, legally bar us from holding office or running media, I'd be great with that.
>I'm loyal to Whites, not to non-Ashkenazi Jews
I could get behind this.
>>
>>128109040

I'm currently trying to send you brainwaves of love if that exist through our hivemind, brother.
Jewing is definitely tougher on Jews, that Israeli is delusional.

I'm myself a part-Ashkenazi and I want to tell you this, OP : just racemix.
The Ashkenazi race has evolved fully towards a parasitic ecology at this point and has truly become a "master race", and a destructive one. Part Jews like me and rZ58 at least are kinda immune if they don't join the Jewish realm, when frankly the goys are really helpless. I work in an environment with influential Jews and the many psychopaths among them (some are very nice though, but these ones tend to be Sephardim) are just thriving among intelligent but well-meaning goyim. These have basically no defense at all, totally helpless and yet they are the ones who keep the structure working through their sacrifices. Having a part-jewish mind really helps standing one's ground, but then I have to be careful not to jew people around me myself in an too unhealthy way.
Just racemix. A master race could have its use if it stem from the mass like old aristocracy, but Jews can't be that. We could watch the entire humanity die and don't give a shit as long as we are good. This is not good, just racemix.
That won't happen though, and somehow either there will be transhumanist enhanced Jews half-dominating the world, or a second Shoah.
Israel is condemned either way, the day all Ashkenazim have racemixed with Mizrahim, all this genetic engineering will be lost and not enough scheming superiority will be available to fend off the Arab pressure. Then dumb Mizrahim will probably nuke the Arab countries and it will be some truly epic ride.
>>
>>128111279

>That's not quite what I said, though. I said school needs to give children the tools and instill in them the habit of thinking skeptically, without any specific ideological slant.

Some professors get very defensive when challenged, and are literally the "do as you're told" types. Any course ending in the word "studies" these days is a likely offender in my opinion, along with any religion course where the professor is a practicing member of said religion. I wish I had stats for this, but it's more of an intuition, coupled with the realization that while proofs in the mathematical sense are verifiable, subjective arguments leave far more wiggle room.

>Well, what class does the Marxist professor teach?

I was thinking in terms of the social sciences (though economics is a red flag too). In STEM it's not as much of a problem since politics usually has fuck-all to do with those courses.

>Do you think the half of the population that is above average is capable of critical thinking in principle?

J.S. Mill guessed that 1 in 100 students back in his day might have the faculties to dissect arguments properly. I don't know how that number has changed, but I'm guessing that we're talking at least 1.5-2 standard deviations above the average I.Q. of 100 in the US. In short, I'd guess that it's more like 25% at most.
>>
>>128112226
You're the delusional one, you cretin. Try reading the actual exchange before you take a side. Really low IQ in this thread supposedly full of "Jews".
>>
>>128099251
>I'm loyal to my Ashkenazi blood
So you want to be white but you will only fuck with Jews and not whites?
Your exclusivity is why everyone hates you, all your persecution is brought on by you not assimilating.
So fuck off
>>
File: image.gif (958KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
958KB, 350x200px
>>128096360
you have to take the breadpill
>>
You can't see anything, you're just a blind debating machine arguing without any piece of truth but bluffing. You don't interest me at all, your "intelligence" is just unremarkable, as we can tell by your constant using of insults as a way to substantiate your vacuum with the illusion of righteousness
>>
>>128110202
not argument, faggot
>>
>>128096360
You are white.

Well, unless you are Mizrahim or one of them Ethiopian Jews
>>
>>128112271
>Some professors get very defensive when challenged, and are literally the "do as you're told" types
Sure, but such professors are obviously unfit to teach any courses related to argumentation and skeptical thinking. They literally wouldn't be doing their job.

>I was thinking in terms of the social sciences
That, too. I don't have a problem with schools refusing to hire ideologues to teach subjects susceptible to bias.

>I'd guess that it's more like 25% at most.
If that's true, then we're all kinda fucked. You can teach kids to instinctively stay away from Marxist garbage, but demagogues will just come up with something new.
>>
File: merc1.png (34KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
merc1.png
34KB, 200x181px
>>128112691
>So you want to be white but you will only fuck with Jews and not whites?
>Your exclusivity is why everyone hates you
Hey, I don't mind sleeping with your sister, moit. When it comes to ficki ficki, the only race is the human race.
>>
This said, the JQ won't last forever. This is the zenith and the fall of the Jewish ethnos at the same time. In the West Jews are doing slowly all kinds of racemixing or stop having children. In Israel the sophisticated half-Roman, half-Hebrew breed of Ashkenazim is diluting into the primitive Arab Jews, hence going back to the primitive stage of Middle-Eastern mayhem.

Hell, the jewish question will probably disappear before having been publicly named outside of this box.
The whole world is greater than a tiny, yet overly influential lineage, this won't matter in the long run, if it doesn't provoke nuclear a mess, that is
>>
>>128113638
>>128113638
Don't remind me, the average fucking IQ of Irael is LOWER THAN THE USA'S because we invited in Arab and Sfardic Jews.

It's really sad. I just want to be a White tribe of Ashkenazi people and forget about Judaism forever

fml
>>
File: this-problem-requires.jpg (29KB, 367x384px) Image search: [Google]
this-problem-requires.jpg
29KB, 367x384px
>>128113736
>a White tribe of Ashkenazi people
Too bad you're not white. Literally the only people who consider you "white" are the ones who buy into the Jewish tricks you're railing against. Don't you have even a basic sense of irony?
>>
>>128113380

>Sure, but such professors are obviously unfit to teach any courses related to argumentation and skeptical thinking. They literally wouldn't be doing their job.

I don't disagree with you, and years ago I wouldn't have worried. But that incident with Melissa Click at Missouri University demonstrated that a journalism professor can be almost entirely ignorant about journalism and the 1st Amendment. Since then, I've noticed that these types of professors seem to come out of the woodwork more when conservative speakers are invited onto campuses (understandable since there is a left-wing bias in many colleges). What you describe is probably a good argument in favor of removing tenure, since it can keep bad teachers from being fired unless they really make asses out of themselves in a spectacular fashion.
>>
>>128113736
Just breed outside of Judaism mate. Ashkenazim are half-Roman, as do Sephardim (true ones like Shapiro, by the way. Before some of them racemixed with Berber Jews, while escaping from Spain)
Embrace your Roman side, find yourself an Italian qt and you won't racemix at all, you'll just get back to the healthier world of goyim. Modern Italians are kinda exactly the same mix as Jews are anyway, half white Middle-East, half Europe, and a decent intelligence. They do have some middle-eastern nepotistic traits as Jews though, but more tamed and less extraterrestrial. You'll be fine.
>>
File: 19599.jpg (1MB, 1089x1440px) Image search: [Google]
19599.jpg
1MB, 1089x1440px
>>128104258
>Subhuman stormfags don't deserve human dignity, and certainly won't get it from me.
Wow, look at all this angry, violent bigotry. You're a hateful little man.
>If angry inbred rednecks decide to lynch you, that's kinda your problem.
So you think white people randomly chimp out and lynch people in the current year? You're a fucking racist bigot man. Maybe the stormweenies are on to something.
>>
>>128114078
I'm not saying you shouldn't be worried about it. I just don't understand what it has to do with the original subject of our exchange. There should be some kind of mechanism in place to remove biased teachers. This is orthogonal to the issue of how to get people to understand that Marxism is bullshit.
>>
>>128105136
>So the white brainlets who readily and willingly buy into this garbage
>Thinking other ethnic groups have smaller brains than yours
How is this different than what whites used to say about blacks? This guy is racist as fuck.
>>
>>128105431
>You are a literal inbred redneck
>inbred
You guys are so inbred that you're ridden with your own genetic diseases like tay sachs. You literally have to take breeding precautions before you procreate. Just stop. You're making me an anti semite.
>>
>>128114525
>implying bizarre implications
I'm not against stereotypes, you nigging kike. I'm against punishing individuals injustly. Why is is so incredibly difficult for many in this thread to grasp?
>>
>>128113930
You don't know shit about anything Shlomo don't you ?
If you mean "Nordic", nobody is pure Nordic anymore, all Europeans are decently middle-east admixed since the Neolithic, even Norwegians are something like 30%.

And that middle-eastern admix was quite "White" as well, as did the Hebrews who were a little bit Nordic-admixed too like the whole Middle-East has been from ancient times. It's just one race, divided but still there is no pure breed so that's it.
The really swarthy apparence came in two waves, one in Antiquity that just touched North Africa including Egypt and its vicinity, and involved Subsaharan admixture. And a second one with the Islamic period with another black admixture from beyond the Sahara.
Jews got only the first one at moderate levels, and got heavily bleached by mixing with Romans before the Rabbis reestablished endogamy in Late Roman period.
>>
>>128114628
>How is this different than what whites used to say about blacks?
I didn't even say whites were brainlets.
If I said "So the black thugs who readily and willingly buy into BLM", would you interpret it as talking about blacks in general, or about a specific subset of them? This is some cringey shit, especially since you unironically think you're "outsmarting" someone.
>>
>>128096360
I've seen this exact post at least 3 times this week. Saged.
>>
>>128114837
>arguing semantics about who is white
That's not the point, retard. The point is that the people you are appealing to for the most part don't have any coherent definition of "white", and don't consider you white just because.
>>
>>128114593

I dunno. Maybe we need to push universities to adopt hiring practices that mandate teachers in the social sciences (and possibly religion courses) can't have a personal belief that would create a bias due to conflicts of interest. I don't think that I'd have problems learning about Marxism from someone who isn't a Marxist themselves, as they wouldn't be teaching the course from a likely standpoint of abject praise. No idea how that would survive a challenge of "discriminatory hiring practices" but it would be a step closer to solving the problem.
>>
>>128097443
>Implying you get a say in the matter.

You go to Israel or you're gassed with the rest of them.
>>
>>128114772
>I'm not against stereotypes
Because you're a bigot.
>>128115022
>More justification of bigoted generalization of groups or subsets of groups
I feel sorry for you since generalization is a mental shortcut people use to avoid thinking. You need help and I hope you get it.
>>
>>128096360
>Honest Jew
In to the oven you go.
>>
File: races.png (109KB, 572x532px) Image search: [Google]
races.png
109KB, 572x532px
>>128115117
I don't care about semantics, that's so stereotypically jew of you to lose your time among pointless wordy words kek.
I'm a scientist. The white race or "Caucasian race" is a useful classification because it translates a tangible reality that has plenty of consequences in the equation of reality. See pic related. I don't care about whiny arguments of you or your archenemys about that, you're just pathetical beings arguing outside of the realm of Science : none of my concern
>>
>>128115606
>into
>>
>>128115365
>hiring practices that mandate teachers in the social sciences (and possibly religion courses) can't have a personal belief that would create a bias due to conflicts of interest
The reason we have this problem with social sciences and the humanities but not in STEM is precisely that we don't have a purely objective way to look at those subjects (at least currently). Any teacher has personal values that may draw them to a particular perspective more than others, so they all face a conflict of interests to some extent. Granted, leftists tend to value equality above all else, including intellectual honesty and doing their job as a teacher in good faith, so that makes it very hard for them to resist teaching in a biased way, but the problem still stands that it's unclear how to generally determine whether or not someone's personal beliefs will result in biased teaching.
>>
>>128114163
ty I appreciate it
>>
>>128096360
Yes, you can be accepted as White
The thing is, it won't be so good for you
For now you are considered enemy of White race, but if we let you in then you are traitor of White race
Traitors should be treated worse than enemies, so it's your choice what you want
>>
File: trout.jpg (23KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
trout.jpg
23KB, 436x432px
>>128115573
You can accept the fact that patterns exist and still give individuals the benefit of the doubt when they're entitled to it or deserve it. Try to wrap your mind around that concept.
>>
>>128116055
Except I never chose to betray anyone, only to help you out.

I am ashamed of MANY OF MY PEOPLE BEING TRAITORS essentially, but I'm not a bad person myself.
>>
>>128116149
>You can accept the fact that patterns exist and still give individuals the benefit of the doubt when they're entitled to it or deserve it.
>Try to wrap your mind around that concept.
I can wrap my head around it just fine. You're jewish stormfront. This is the same exact line and I do mean the exact line a stormtard used with me about black people. You have no ground to stand on when you bash them. You're two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>128116307
Why would you defend Blacks? They don't deserve respect. fuck off, shill.

Also Stormfront is a legitimate reaction to White genocide. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>128115628
>I don't care about semantics
But you're literally arguing semantics.

>let me tell you what science says about who is white
I repeat: the people you are appealing to for mercy and acceptance don't care about how science defines "white". They don't consider you white. To me, Jews are still distinct from the general population of a nation because of their separate historical background and the way they are looked upon by non-Jews. To others, whether you're white or not isn't even a question that comes to mind. The only people who will point at a Jew and say "this guy is white" are white leftists. That's literally all I'm saying. Just get that through your skull.
>>
>>128116213
The best thing we can offer to you is: live and let live, because there are so many things that we need to take care now
We won't be friends, because we won't trust you ever again
Yes, a lot of your people were traitors - so many that it can't be seen as accidental, but a deliberate acting against Whites

And yes not every Jew is bad Jew, but all bad Jews are Jews
And to find out who is who is too hard like with finding terrorists from Muslims
So it is just better to not get along with a whole group
>>
>>128116425
>Also Stormfront is a legitimate reaction to White genocide.
So what is your jewish buddy there a legitimate reaction to? He acts just like them and you know it. The only difference is he advocates for jews instead of whites. It doesn't make sense that he'd want to fight them at all since they employ the same kind of thinking.
>>
>>128116307
>This is the same exact line and I do mean the exact line a stormtard used with me about black people
So what? This is a fallacy by association. The fact that a stormweenie said it doesn't make it wrong.

>You have no ground to stand on when you bash them
But I do, because most of them reject the concept of individual justice and refuse to give individuals the benefit of the doubt, which makes them shitty people.
>>
>>128116526
We need to dissolve Jewishness and become a part of the broader White race, while limiting mixing to preserve the Ashkenazi bloodline.

>>128116571
This post is reasonable, thank you

>>128116605
Nothing wrong with Stormfront, the problem is that he is using antiwhite bullshit like calling pro-white whites "Cletus" and "redneck", which is like the N word for Whites.

Whites deserve respect, niggers don't. Niggers are a fucking drain on everyone! Whites have blessed the world, including my own people.
>>
>>128116213
Just FORGET judaism, it was an error. It's only 3000 years old, kek. Embrace your more ancient white mediterranean identity and there you go. Use your jew skills for the greater good and that's it. Frankly there is a fuss about Jews that is necessary because it's a taboo, but Jews love to put fire on it at the same time because as good mediterraneans we LOVE to be SEEN. But humanity, or if you want something smaller, the white race, is greater than that. Now that you've seen the ugly face, just quit it and move on. Don't bury yourself too much in it, as a Jew seed you'll have trouble with your own identity. Just move past the JQ and focus on healthier things while not perpetuating the scam.
>>
>>128116605
>He acts just like them and you know it. The only difference is he advocates for jews instead of whites.
But you're lying, you little turd. I don't advocate to assign blame and punish people for the actions of a demographic, and I don't "advocate for Jews".
>>
>>128096360
Although honest and Jew are oxymoron, if you are genuine and honestly understand that Jews are a plague and aren't afraid to start a gas chamber, you can be honorary white too. You have to live valiantly and be honorable and noble though, as soon as you start showing Jew behavior again, you're getting the rope
>>
>>128116749
So what is your bloodline friend? Thanks for the encouragement, it means alot
>>
>>128116664
>because most of them reject the concept of individual justice and refuse to give individuals the benefit of the doubt
How do you know that? Did you poll them? Quit pulling things out of your ass. As I said they say the same thing about judging people as individuals when I spoke to them.
>>128116718
>he is using antiwhite bullshit like calling pro-white whites "Cletus" and "redneck", which is like the N word for Whites.
Yeah, he's a cunt without a doubt.
>>
>>128116149
>>128116526
>>128116664
>>128116860
I'm convinced everybody on /pol/ with an Israel flag is just a proxyfag.
>>
File: tenor.gif (481KB, 382x284px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
481KB, 382x284px
>>
>>128096360
Jew-anon, please consider becoming a true Christian. Accept Jesus into your life as your personal savior and start reading the Bible cover-to-cover (both OT and NT)

I will pray that God will give you guidance in this respect

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

>-Galatians 3:28
>>
>>128116718
> using antiwhite bullshit like calling pro-white whites "Cletus" and "redneck"
I'm telling you, you continually exhibit every hallmark of low-IQ stormfag thinking in every post. It's impossible to tell you apart from a LARPing stormie. Calling people like you "Cletus" and "redneck" is not "anti-white", because it isn't and never was a race-based term to refer to whites in general. It's a term to refer specifically to people like you. Also, pro-tribal-chimpout =/= pro-white.
>>
>>128101904
>MUH JEESUS

hold on i got you

>tips fedora

im btfo!
>>
>>128117225
>Calling people like you "Cletus" and "redneck" is not "anti-white",
sure it is, it refers only to Whites and it implies they are "Racist" which is another bogus term. You're just making Jews look bad. Stop being such a prick. Have a little compassion and humility, jesus fucking christ!

>>128117225
>because it isn't and never was a race-based term to refer to whites in general. I
the same argument can be made for the N word, "Not all Blacks are Niggers" - still insulting.

>>128117213
Thanks anon, I'm seriously considering Christianity ATM. Peace out.
>>
File: 1475741074213.jpg (33KB, 351x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475741074213.jpg
33KB, 351x395px
Let me end this with a solid NO. All those achievements of the backs of goyim to make yourselves seem so nice and so smart. To survive and your kin will always betray everyone blacks whites no matter who for your own self-interest. We wanted it to work out really but you are the arbiters of destruction. E=MC2. We are trying to avoid genocide of ourselves and we don't have time for distractions like guilt.
>>
>>128116943
>How do you know that? Did you poll them?
No, I'm saying this from plenty of personal experience with them. You show me better non-anecdotal evidence to the contrary, and I'll change my mind.
>>
>>128098439
Don't identify as Jewish
Only do so when siding with whites against Jews
Literally out Jew the Jews
>>
>>128096360
Beware the Jew, this is a trick.
>>
File: 2481501-3487075.jpg (28KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
2481501-3487075.jpg
28KB, 300x237px
>>128096360
>White
No
>>
>>128117390
>sure it is, it refers only to Whites
I love how you quote only the part of my post that destroys the argument you're about to make. It isn't and never was a race-based term to refer to whites in general. It's kinda like what civnats try to do with "nigger": rebrand it as a term that only refers to ghetto thugs.

> Have a little compassion and humility, jesus fucking christ!
Good boy. Make sure to make as many references to Jesus as possible. I'm sure the goyim will buy that you're one of them.
>>
>>128117637
NOT WHITE LIKE ENGLISH

BUT I'M WHITE AS GREEKS, COME ON, JUST ADMIT IT.

>>128117514
#NotAllJews are even leftwing... =/
>>
>>128117460
Yeah, I'll get right on that and be done before this thread hits the archives. You're one disingenuous fuck, you know that? I'm not buying the jewish victim narrative anymore. You guys are toxic as shit.
>>
>>128096360
Nice try Soros.
>>
File: 6mil-keks.jpg (15KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
6mil-keks.jpg
15KB, 292x257px
>>128117706
>#NotAllJews are even leftwing... =/
Come on, stop LARPing, you nigger. It's just so obvious.
>>
File: 1467750539772.png (143KB, 1102x911px) Image search: [Google]
1467750539772.png
143KB, 1102x911px
>>128117736
He helps those that helps themselves. Come, brother, you have been saved.
>>
>>128117699
You don't lie in America, like I do.

The terms "redneck" and "white trash" and "Cletus" are just blanket applied to all rural rightwing Whites in a hateful and dehumanizing way.

You're using the language of oppression and the establishment, against people with no real institutional or cultural power (rightwing Whites) *Trump isn't even that rightwing*
>>
>>128117637
It's much worse irl they can be pale as snow and still look like fucking aliens
>>
>>128102320
>Squidwards nose
>That flag
>Match
>>
File: nuclear-rekt.gif (956KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-rekt.gif
956KB, 500x197px
>>128117736
> I'll get right on that and be done before this thread hits the archives. You're one disingenuous fuck,
So I'm being "disingenuous" by preferring to believe my own personal experience more than your anecdotal evidence? The fact that you have absolutely nothing legitimate to offer is your problem.

>I'm not buying the jewish victim narrative anymore.
And who fucking cares?

>You guys are toxic
Not an argument. Just admit you got destroyed and move along.
>>
>>128101960
Hey fellow jew here. I don't agree with OP but seriously, why the fuck did you allow ethiopians in? Their IQs are microscopic
>>
>>128117860
>The terms "redneck" and "white trash" and "Cletus" are just blanket applied to all rural rightwing Whites
Oh, fuck off already. I didn't apply it "to all rural rightwing Whites". I applied it to specific people who are absolute twats. I also call obnoxious niggers "nigger". I don't care if it offends precious snowflakes because they think I'm somehow referring to them when I'm insulting someone specific.
>>
File: 1466101192856.png (192KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1466101192856.png
192KB, 393x391px
>>128118114
BLACKED
>>
File: 1418625337131.jpg (38KB, 366x464px) Image search: [Google]
1418625337131.jpg
38KB, 366x464px
>>128118060
Fuck OFF JDL you won't pull me back into your sick cult. Fuck you, fuck my fucking whore mother who was feminist and fucked up my life...

AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I HOPE EREZ YISRAEL GETS NUKES, I WISH I NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN TEMPLE OR YESHIVA OR EVER EVEN FOUND OUT IM JEWISH

I WISH I WAS ADOPTED BY IRISH CATHOLICS AND JUST THOUGHT IM A WEIRD LOOKING IRISH CATHOLIC

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU KIKE PIECE OF TRASH

pic=your frightened kike ass trying desperately (but failing) to defend your shitty cult
>>
>>128116526
Look mate, I wasn't arguing semantics in the first place when you put this word, but I don't care. You can try to jew me with your medium skills as you want, it's more fun than harm. You're probably just trying to sharpen your claws of EBIN pointless debates, kek. I'm fine with that, may you have a great future in that domain

I'm not appealing anyone for mercy, I'm more Nordic than Jew anyway. I even have genuine Nazi officers ancestors in my goy part, kek. I'm just inbetween and I can judge both and blend in both if I choose.
And I know better "the people" you are stereotyping, and believe me, they are far more diverse in thinking than how Jews are, and that's comparing an ideological group with a bloodline, topkek.
Most of the people who will point at a Jew will say "white" because that's a fucking visible trait and Ashkenazis are no different than Italians in that matter. The only thing is that you (pure Ashke) are so inbred that some specific line of jaw, nose, etc are characteristic, but nobody would have ever noticed if the cohabitation was not so complicated. And most of the people don't see. Most of the people don't even know to recognize the names.

Now, you did the good thing by living in Israel, so just focus on that. Don't worry all the dreaded jewish traits will soften as the generations pass since it came from social specialization, and the great Mizrahim melting-pot will help in that regard.

>>128116909
Well, I'm more goy than Jew so I don't have your torments or less. My jewish bloodline is standard Ashkenazi from Alsace. All Ashkenazis descend from a very very few people 2000 years ago anyway so it's everywhere the same
>>
File: my-sides.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
my-sides.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>128118114
>why the fuck did you allow ethiopians in?
Because, get this... get this... "muh equality" it's not just an evil scheme to destroy the goyim. This shithole is full of leftist Jews who unironically believe in it and think they'll integrate and be as smart as Ashkenazi Jews if we just give them enough time and help them integrate more.
>>
>>128118245
NUKED*

>>128118297
>My jewish bloodline is standard Ashkenazi from Alsace
I'm 100% Litvak btw, which is the kikiest of kikes... fucking ashamed M8
>>
File: chuck.jpg (31KB, 512x334px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
31KB, 512x334px
>>128117213
>>
File: nosetar.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nosetar.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>128118245
You are a literal kike, and you will always be my brother. We are partners in crime. Deep down you know you can't resist the call of the Jewish gene to destroy the goyim. Go out into the wild, Schlomo. Blend in with the unsuspecting goyim, you sleeper agent of Zionism.
>>
>>128118297
>self-delusion - the post
>>
>>128118351
I've looked into their marriage patterns and they're not integrating whatsoever. Mizrahi and Ashkenazi have historically high intermarriage rates and are effectively creating a new "Jewish race"; Something like 25% of all Israeli jewish kids are mixed. I'm not so concerned with race as I am with IQ, and white Ashkenazi Jews happen to have much higher IQs, as do many (but fewer) Mizrahim.

Ethiopians, on the other hand are irredeemable. Their IQs are in the low 70s
>>
>>128096360
>honest
>jew
literally pick ONE XD
>>
>>128118369
Abrahamic, lol stupid goyim. Odin
>>
>>128118527
>>128118527
I

WILL

NEVER

BE

YOU
>>
Post pasectomy results and I'll do you a Soros, when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>128117484
this
>>
>>128118759
>I've looked into their marriage patterns and they're not integrating whatsoever.
I wasn't talking about getting married to Jews from other ethnicities, just generally achieving full participation and similar outcomes on average to non-Ethiopians, but this obviously isn't happening either, nor could it ever, and that's my point: it's not just that they were "allowed" to come, but the Israeli government helped them immensely to do it, because many Jews unironically believe in Jewish leftist ideologies, believe it or not.
>>
>>128113213

No, not even Asheknazi. Most Asheknazi look visibly Jewish (that Armenoid look, with the bent nose and all).

If they convert to Christianity, then they can become honorary Whites.
>>
>>128118351
There was never a grand scheme. This is history put right into the evolutionary biological self. Jews are unconsciously trying to "muh equality" the host society so they can blend better and not be expelled for the 400th time. The backfire in Israel is more hilarious than anything. Becoming a normal people imply having normal peoples problem. Best of luck in the New Israel
>>
File: rubbetti.png (93KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
rubbetti.png
93KB, 454x340px
>>128119019
Too late, Chaim. You can't crawl back into your mother's vag now. You gotta deal with the fact that we share our anti-goy genes and we will both partake in the destruction of the Aryan race. The goyim know, so there's no sense resisting.
>>
>>128119296
>more incoherent ranting
>>
>>128119302
No you're fucking sick, you need to repent (I don't mean literally to God, but you get my point).

You are taking pleasure in fucking over others, you're a sadistic pig. I'll take pleasure in fucking YOU over AND EVERYONE LIKE YoU

GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING TRASH

GO TO FUCKING HELL
>>
File: disgusted-merchant.png (97KB, 296x364px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-merchant.png
97KB, 296x364px
>>128119435
Nope. It's not working. The goyim know.
>>
>>128118360
The few Lithuanian hymies I knew were not the less jewy but I didn't know you had some sort of honorary title :D
I'd say the Eastern mayhem breed some additional madness, life here in the Rhin was quite normalized at some point.
>>
>>128119483
MY PIC IN OP IS A FUCKING COMEDIC JOKE ASSHOLE

ALSO NOT ALL JEWS ARE PART F THE EVIL SICK TWISTED MINDSET THAT YOU HAVE

I'VE NEVER BEEN LIKE YOU, YOU NEED TO FUCKING OFF YOURSELF, YOU MAKE ME ASHAMED OF MY FUCKING HERITAGE AND BLOODLINE

FUCKING TRASH

>>128119537
I do believe that my Litvak blood has made me significantly more neurotic, though I can't prove it.
>>
>"multiculturalism is our strength"
kek fucking liberals.
>>
>>128119202
I see Israel's (perhaps the whole west's?) main problem as one of IQ. If the government would just ban people of sub 100 IQ from reproducing, these inter-ethnic conflicts would be resolved. This would also effectively erase Ethiopians from the Israeli genepool.

Radical leftism has unfortunately plagued the Jewish mind ever since the holocaust. Aside from the enormous casualties, it has seared Jews with the indelible brand of victimhood, the natural extension of which is to grant any "downtrodden" minority group (Ethiopians in this case) equal status. Do you see this ever being reversed in Israel?
>>
>>128119644
I honestly can't tell if you're schizophrenic or LARPing. You keep crying #NotAllJews, then you say "this is why they hate us, because of people like you who control the media and banks", implying that I control the media and banks, and you seem to think that you deserve individual justice but keep lashing out at me for saying that people who favor collective punishment are shit. Just make your mind up, you spaz.
>>
>>128119644
Kek, there should be some associations like AAA for recovering neurotic Jews.

People are jealous of the Jewish grip on society but if they knew. The most toxic and nepotic Jews I came across were sad, broken, depressive beings.
Can't wait to see the equally mentally-deranged Hapa race join the ride. This will be epic, mad mischlings everywhere doing strange things
>>
>>128120286
>mad mischlings everywhere doing strange things
sounds like a Kafka novel

>>128119976
fuck off
>>
>>128119809
>If the government would just ban people of sub 100 IQ from reproducing
How are you going to enforce this law? There's already a whole bunch of things that are banned and people keep on doing, so what makes you think you can successfully ban literally half of the population from reproducing, and what are you going to do when someone breaks the law? Kill the child? Put the parents in jail and send the child to an orphanage? Sterilize half of the country? I would love for sub-100-IQ people to stop reproducing, but legislating against it is bizarre.

>Do you see this ever being reversed in Israel?
I don't know. It's getting worse here, just as it's getting worse elsewhere, and sooner or later it has to culminate in something. We'll see how that something turns out, but I'm not very optimistic.
>>
File: 1467675374977.png (2MB, 1240x827px)
1467675374977.png
2MB, 1240x827px
>>128119976
Yeah, way to much work.
>>
>>128120394
>unable to explain his bizarre behavior
>chimps out instead
So is it #NotAllJews or is it "you people control the banks!"?
Is it #NotAllJews or is it "collective punishment is okay. show some respect and compassion"?
You can't have it both ways, nigger. Pick and and LARP consistently.
>>
File: GerAtmos2.jpg (447KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
GerAtmos2.jpg
447KB, 900x600px
>>128096360
You should have probably started this thread by not saying you were a jew at all. Or not making it. If you're not jewish, then you're not jewish.

If you want to oppose the "new world order", more accurately called the modern power pool/cabal.. Then you will go a long way by starting to live like someone who does.
Not only denounce and condemn the existence and practice of abrahamic murder cults, but live free of its influence. Start exercising too. Read about europeans in history, cultures that have been here since the dawn of civilization etc ..

Good luck.
>>
>>128120544
Not all Jews are hateful trash, but YOU are
>>
>>128120824
You didn't answer the question, though. Is it #NotAllJews or is it okay for stormweenies to want to gas you? You literally cannot have it both ways.
>>
>>128120909
It's UNDERSTANDABLE that they dislike all Jews, because the only kind of Jew they get exposed to.... is a sick twisted kike like you.

It's not right, but at least I'M TRYING TO BUILD THE FRAMEWORK OF COOPERATION AND FRIENDSHIP WITH THESE GUYS

YOU'RE JUST POISONING EVERYTHING MORE AND MORE DEEPLY. PLEASE FUCKING KYS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
File: confusedp.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
confusedp.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>128120817
How is that going to help him? I have literally nothing to do with "Abrahamic murder cults" or "Jewish ideologies", yet half of /pol/ wants to gas me whenever I make a post disagreeing with some popular opinion? Why? Because flag. So what happens when OP lives in WhiteEthnistan and happens to disagree with popular opinion, and someone finds out about his Jewish heritage because his nose looks funny?
>>
>>128096360

Talmudism is cancer, u can help us save the world from it by using your jew powers to dance around political correctness and tell the world of the horror your people wish to bring to the world...

I have met a few fantastic jews, the problem is that people are awakening to what the jews are doing, their hate of the goyim and the similarities between judasim and islam will end in disaster for you.

The weakness of the jew is the same as the weakness of muslims, they feel superior and they have a book that tells them so. They are not superior and this is why eventually you both shall fail, so its time for u guys to wake up to the cancer you spread or suffer the consiquences, when a black men chimp out 2 tribes hack each other up with machettes, when the chink chimps out they starve each other to death, when arabs chimp out they explode themselves.... when the white man chimps out... you do NOT want to see the white man chimp out
>>
>>128120414
In the coming decades, the job market will exclude people below an IQ of roughly 100 from participating because the labor will be too technically demanding. Here's how such a law would look: If you are unemployed, no reproduction.
>>
File: wtf-am-i-reading.png (67KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-am-i-reading.png
67KB, 404x404px
>>128121041
>#NotAllX, but it's """UNDERSTANDABLE""" to want to murder people indiscriminately
>they only think so because of sick fucks like you
>sick fucks that say that wanting to murder innocent people is neither acceptable nor understandable
>>
>>128121198
You seem disturbed. You think "half of /pol/" wants to do this to you, but then you have to actually consider how that would work out in the real world. Chances are you're taking everything way too seriously. If he says he wants to denounce jewishness, who is to stop him?
>>
>>128121270
>the job market will exclude people below an IQ of roughly 100 from participating because the labor will be too technically demanding
This is true, but when half of your population is literally unemployable, you're in some deep shit even before you start trying to impose non-reproduction on them.

> Here's how such a law would look: If you are unemployed, no reproduction.
Okay, but this doesn't address any of the questions raised by my post. How are you going to enforce it, what makes you think people will respect it, and what do you do when they don't?
>>
>>128121330
Tell that to the Palestinians. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwObSeJ7FEQ
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.