[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0652.jpg (238KB, 1242x1669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0652.jpg
238KB, 1242x1669px
FUCKING LMFAO

A TV HOST

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU ASK FOR ADVICE ON A WORLD ALTERING DECISION FROM A D-LIST FOX NEWS PERSONALITY

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

INCREDIBLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Lola, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on 4chan, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!!
>>
We cannot continue to commit to the Paris agreement because of the beautiful little babies. Beautiful little babies, people. They are beautiful, innocent, little babies. Just horrible. Just horrible.
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (55KB, 590x359px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
55KB, 590x359px
>>128090367
>>
She was slated to be press secretary you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1496331735342.png (318KB, 1067x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1496331735342.png
318KB, 1067x1434px
>>
>>128090367
He's doing a fucking job interview, retards. He wants to hear Kim, under pressure, respond naturally to the question. He's known he was pulling out of Paris for more than a year.
>>
>world altering
This plan would've at most reduced the temperature by 0.1 degrees on average. It's just more useless regulations and globalist bureaucracy to fuck over our economy.
>>
Trump talks to 50 people about an issue. One of them believes they were tapped to be the "one".
>>
>>128090367
Incredible is your idiotic and weak mind for letting propaganda news put their dick so deep in your mouth you can barely think straight.

Its all a orchestrated act. What did you expect the White House think tanks explaining why it doesn't suit the American interest to comply with other agreements? No, you get an stupid egocentric maniac character as an excuse to kick the table and reset diplomatic relations and trade you couldn't do in normal situations.

Daily reminder why Jews are in charge and not whites. You are incapable of looking ahead, 3 steps forward.
>>
File: angrybeb.jpg (12KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
angrybeb.jpg
12KB, 257x196px
this upstet beb
>>
>>128090845
>we need immigrations for economic growth
SCREW THE ECONOMY
>the environment is in a disastrous state and we need to do something
BUT THE ECONOMY!!!!!!!!

nibbles the cognitive nugget
>>
>>128091127
>we need immigrations for economic growth
Holy shit. Go back to the Re-Edit cancer site. Fucking normies are clueless about geo-politics.

Read about fucking automation.
>>
>>128091127
I'm sure you're only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>128091523
>immigration is encouraged because nefarious, clandestine organizations run by hooknosed semites want to destroy the noble white man out of envy for his accomplishments
Far more sensible than - immigrations are necessary for longterm growth and sustainability? Not quite, shithead.
>>
>>128090367
>implying this is the ONLY person he spoke to on the matter

ffffake news
>>
Isn't she a lawyer? It's not like she's a fucking retard.
>>
>>128092159
>immigration is necessary for long term growth
Yeah we should import a bunch of third world savages who have no skills other than manual labor who don't want to assimilate into local culture and tend to be violent rapists and terrorists. Good thinking Ahmed. Those few extra shekels for Mr. Goldberg and your GDP will sure be worth all the bombs and your daughters being raped.
>>
>>128090532
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.