[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wiggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4be.png (2MB, 716x915px) Image search: [Google]
4be.png
2MB, 716x915px
Why do so many white guys act like niggers, /pol/?

>Lazy and irresponsible
>Poor language skills and ebonics
>Listen to shit rap music
>Fuck white women and then leave them as single mothers

Our ancestors are frowning upon us. What do we do now?
>>
You elected a nigger.

>has five children with three different women
>has been to court more times than he can count
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidents speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>has no real understanding of how government works
>thinks because he's the President, he's "da boss" and can do whatever he wants (see previous point)
>chimps out immediately at even the smallest perceived slight
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'
>>
Because of their alcoholic/drug addicted/lazy degenerate white fathers, you see.
>>
>>128089389
>Why do so many white guys act like niggers, /pol/?
Because they either don't know hardship or are poor and just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>128089479
You had that copy pasta rearin to go didn't you friendo :)

You will never contribute anything to humanity :)
>>
>>128089479

When you spell it all out its pretty accurate desu
>>
>>128089389
You just listed 3 traits of your president, since most of /pol/ support Trump it's kinda logical that they share the same traits.
>>
>>128089389
You start by fighting back. Start with a tag on twitter. Get off your ass and activise. Weather it's about this or anything else you care about. Get up and do something!
>>
>>128089711
Return to reddit :)
>>
>>128089711
:) :) :) Xd Xd
>>
why do NEETsocs project so hard?

>I saw X therefore X is an epidemic

stop with the doom and gloom.
>>
File: dylan roof.jpg (28KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
dylan roof.jpg
28KB, 460x259px
>>128089389
Brainwashed through media and our peers to make it seem cool or trendy while you are a actor playing a role.
>>
>>128089389
How common are wiggers? I haven't seen them around since I was in middle school back in like 2005.
>>
>>128089389
Low IQ & Black Culture
>>
The women in most cases are sheep, and lack the backbone that held families together in the past. The state makes a good baby daddy, and will enforce child support laws. Also wiggers need radiation baths
>>
>>128089389
2 Sides of the same Low-IQ coin.

Nigger = Black Monkey Retard

White-Nigger = Country Retard with Zero skills or endearing qualities

Go to the city you get niggers, go to the country you get white niggers, it's like you can't escape this subhuman mentality anywhere anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.