[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GEORGE SOROS YES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: handrubbing.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
handrubbing.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
http://www.euronews.com/2017/06/01/soros-urges-eu-to-keep-poland-and-hungary-in-democratic-check

>Soros urges the EU to keep Poland and Hungary in check, calls Hungary a "mafia state"

George Soros has urged the European Union to continue pressing Poland and Hungary to preserve the rule of law.

Speaking at the Brussels Economic Forum, the American billionaire financier said he welcomed the EU’s recent tough words on both countries which critics accuse of being increasingly authoritarian.

Thousands of people have turned out for recent protest in support of Soros’ CEU university, which is under attack from the Hungarian government.

“I am full of admiration for the courageous way the Hungarian people have resisted the deception and corruption of the mafia state the Orban regime has established,” Soros said.

“I’m also encouraged by the energetic way the European institutions have responded to the challenge emanating from Poland and Hungary,” he added.

A Hungarian government spokesman said Soros had a clear political agenda and the organisations funded by him were pursuing this.

Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban has portrayed Soros as a financial speculator who supports mass immigration into Europe.

Soros also warned the EU that it’s facing an “existential crisis”, saying the bloc should not let protracted Brexit talks distract it from making vital reforms.

He called for a “multi-speed and multi-track” Europe that allows member states a wider variety of democratic choices.

Is Soros correct?
>>
The EU will dissolve within the next 50 years
>>
Can Polish or Hungarian intelligence services assassinate Soros? Seems like a win-win for everyone.
>>
>>128091054
Try the next 10.
>>
>>128089285
God please send this guy to Hell ASAP
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128089285

Destabilization is a Industry & Soros is very involved in that Industry.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>128089285
why weren't his university and groups banned yet?
>>
>>128091054
You're really that pessimistic? I see it gone in about a decade.
>>
>>128091692
He knows that where he's going, these Satanists are very self aware, which is why he's trying to inflict as much damage as he can before his miserable exit from this world.
>>
>>128091054
USA first
>>
How is this kike still alive?
>>
>>128093818

regular transfusions of infant blood.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.