[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Trump left the Paris Accords

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

This is an actual educated thread. Dumb fucks not allowed.

My belief aligns with this analyst:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/why-leaving-canada-makes-sense-for-alberta-and-u-s-would-likely-welcome-a-new-state

A Two big things. The first is shale oil — the U.S. will be energy independent by the end of 2016. Shale is severing the strongest link between us in North America and the rest of the world. The Middle East is becoming someone else’s problem.

The second piece is demographics. The percentage of Americans who are baby boomers is smaller than the equivalent cohort elsewhere. Every other country (except New Zealand) has a much larger population hitting mass retirement, and you’ve got all the financial problems that come with that.
>>
>>128087105
Next up - The implosion of Canada and the birth of new states

But really, it comes down to demographics. Right now, every man, woman and child in Alberta pay $6,000 more into the national budget than they get back. Alberta is the only province that is a net contributor to that budget — by 2020, the number will exceed $20,000 per person, $40,000 per taxpayer. That will be the greatest wealth transfer in per capita terms in the Western world. The only other place we see things like that is in Saudi Arabia, where the oil-producing regions subsidize the rest of the country.
>>
>>128087105
Its also an attack against the kikes. Kikes are pissed as fuck right now. 25 top kike companies are pissed and about to fund some heavy anti trump propaganda, more than ever
>>
>>128087105
the main thing I'm understanding is that we need to renegotiate an unfair set of standards that Obama-era negotiators had agreed to. Trump identified it as too much give, so he withdrew. Now they have to give America a better deal to return. Trust me though, we'll re-enter once he lays out his demands and they are given into. Trump gets his way and that hasn't stopped since June of 2015
>>
>>128087353
I would agree. He has turned the US from being a patsy in this scheme into an independent nation again. They will come at him like Nixon but they have already blown their load with most of America pushing towards open revolt if they attack him.

I am guessing they will pull all of their assets out of the stock market and housing market bubble and shift them to other countries claiming this Paris Accord as the cause. In return, Trump will have cause to shut the American marketplace down and impose an import tariff on overseas goods effectively wiping out the Chinese and EU trade imbalances.
>>
>>128087744
I could see that with more logical actors in play but it almost appears as if they actually believe their own propaganda and have fallen on the hubris trap.

I have seen this same hubris trap in many of the C-suite they named who pushed against Trump openly from business experience and I would not be surprised if they overplay their hand.

The soft leaders of these companies and countries aren't the WW2 leaders of old who knew how to play extremely dirty.

Honestly, they are dealing with a man that had to outplay the Sicilian Mob and other similar organizations his entire life in real estate.

He would be very tough to compete against.

Someone that quotes Arabic and exposes their ignorance like he has would difficult to say the least from an analyst perspective.
>>
>>128087877
That's fucking bleak anon.
>>
>>128088511
It matches the surge in bitcoin, gold, etc. with the counter surge in stocks.

They are using the QE funny money to pull some very odd tricks with the legitimate Forex markets and the non legitimate ones.

I think Trump will re-enact the Henry Carey Greenback policy that Lincoln and Hitler used to revitalize their countries and in the process the Central Banks will come at him and America with everything they have.

I have a feeling in a sense that the Paris Accord was a symbolic Fuck You I am a Patriot and will fight for this country.

The sale of 500 billion in weapons to the Saudis and the kickstart of their own NATO was an effective washing their hands of the Middle East in exchange for stable oil prices for energy independence.

I would think that a similar deal has been struck with Russia (I already know they have one with Canada) to align all the energy exporters.

Americans will go through a correction period but will come out on top this time and most likely it will be the United States of North America after it.
>>
>>128089164
The biggest risks I personally see in my analysis is the austerity measures that will trigger civil unrest and a rise in communism that will require some brutal stamping out. The communists have already begun to promise the moon of benefits to buy support for their takeover, see California.

The second risk is an actual assassination of Trump. If he is killed it devolves into civil war.
>>
>>128087105

He got paid by the coal industry and potentially other businesses that can have reduced costs with less climate regulation. Whats so fucking hard to understand?
>>
>>128089538
Wont be much of a civil war. Leftists and the kikes will use spics and muh refugees to fight for them. Kike funding would really hurt us if they got tanks and the sort, and thats when we would take a beating. I believe we would win even if that happened. We would outsmart a bunch of gibmedats who would take 5 minutes loading a round, with muh feelings in command
>>
>>128090886
i think the only thing that patriots underestimate is that israel is notorious for going after civilians and disobeying all of the laws of warfare.

where russia will buzz a ship to test new capabilities, israel will just attack it ala the uss liberty.

hard men will be required to lead the us through their counter attacks and make them pay.
>>
>>128090258
>muh clean energy

Coal is a strong export to other countries who rely on fossil fuels. Coal also adds jobs, and makes our economy strong. You can have 1000 windmills or 10,000 solar panels and it takes maybe 30 people to operate. Coal employs an entire state
>>
>>128091464
>creating jobs that are completly unnecessary just for the sake of it and just so that people are not unemployed
the fuck off my board you commie
>>
>>128091464
>>128091934
any response? I agree that coal is stepping backwards
>>
>>128091934
Lmfao. Learn to read. Coal is a great export for 3rd world countries. More money in america for a resource we dont need
>>
>>128091934
>muh welfare state
>>
I want to annex Alberta, it would be a great state.
>>
>>128092969
Coal is a step forward for countries who barely have electricity. More coal mining will make it more profitable to buy and convert to electrical power for countries like india who have a potential to supply 1bil people with electric, and improving their economy overall
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.