[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beast and the Harlot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1103.jpg (106KB, 481x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
106KB, 481x563px
Should we kick California out of the union? They destroyed Colorado and have their faggy bloodshot eyes set on Texas. What do we do?
>>
>>128086560
nah (((they))) want to fracture and balkanize america. hopefully the only section of california ruining itself and the country will slide into the pacific, hopefully quick enough in one large event to take those people with the land, less they migrate to a red state and fuck it up too.
>>
They already migrating to Red states. If we lose Texas every White girl will bear nigglets and every White man will be slaves.
>>
All deranged filth originates from California or New York. It spreads through the (((media)))
>>
>>128087944
New York liberalism is a different breed than California's vile liberalism.
>>
>>128086560
Yes, but it would help if California thinks it was their idea to leave. Then the rest of the country can invade California to bring the land back in. After that we can implement Radical Reconstruction, the dissolution of the Sacramento statehouse. Californians living outside California who have voted Democrat will be rounded up and returned to California. Their journey will be known as "The Trail of Queers." I advocate this as a Californian who wants to see his state preserved from itself.
>>
>>128086560
I think we should split it up into 3-6 smaller states. They wouldn't be able to throw their weight around the way they do if that was the case. And its not really fair to the conservative parts of the state that they have to get dragged along with a literal commie agenda
>>
File: California Demographics 2014.png (220KB, 740x686px) Image search: [Google]
California Demographics 2014.png
220KB, 740x686px
>>128089052
I don't think a breakup is the best solution. Only the largely rural far north of the state is truly conservative. So the former Californian states would actually gain power in the Senate while losing only slightly in the House.

The fundamental issue is that California is majority non-white. Even with massive deportation sweeps and the end of mass immigration the state might still have a majority non-white population.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128086560

The "Truman Show"(Celeb/Hollywood Breeding & Handling program) is active in it. So is multiple Trafficking Networks & several country's(China & Mexico) have been making deals involving Land/Control of it.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 1344397143500.jpg (9KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1344397143500.jpg
9KB, 183x200px
>>128088622
>"The Trail of Queers."

Thanx, I needed a little smile. I'm from California and this is the last straw. Now the CA Senate is passing a motion that punishes any contractor that works on The Wall as well. This place is so beautiful, now liberals, niggers, and wetbacks have ruined it.
>>
>>128086560
Former Californian here. Now live in central Oregon with muh guns

Do it. Sink the entire state
>>
>>128086560
No, I want to visit my dad w/o a passport
>>
>>128086560
Deport all commiefornian expats back to their shithole.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.