[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Solve Global Warming, 6 Billion Need to Die Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: g-pop-growth-chart-map.gif (37KB, 1100x451px) Image search: [Google]
g-pop-growth-chart-map.gif
37KB, 1100x451px
For all of the talk about solving global warming, no one is willing to state the obvious - 6 Billion people around the world need to die, now. Why? The Industrial Revolution (and with it advances in Medicine and Agriculture) that has allowed people to multiply like rabbits without fear of predators.
>>
>>128085312
I'm fine with this
>>
File: co2[1].gif (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
co2[1].gif
63KB, 640x480px
>>128085312

It is no coincidence that these two charts match up so closely.
>>
>>128085451
same. where do we drop the nuke?
>>
Then again... no cure for AIDS, Zika, and other diseases as of yet.
>>
>>128085691

No nukes needed when countries like the U.S. and Canada stop handing out food and drugs for free.
>>
I'm happy people are starting to see the final solution to global warming.
>>
>>128085312
You mean niggers and asians need to die?
>>
>>128087056
Nature is not going to play favorites for 'whitey' - the arrival of AIDS showed that
>>
>straya got BLACKED
>>
File: super jew.png (385KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
super jew.png
385KB, 520x388px
>>128085312
OY VEY, REMEMBER THE SIX BILLION
>>
>>128086254
Trouble is, who is going to be ordering people to drink the Kool-Aid? Left Side or Right?
>>
>>128087639
Not exactly excepting refugees anyone...
>>
>>128086136
This dumb moterfucker believes that poverty lowers population. It increases it you moron
>>
So... my fellow Monsters of the ID - who will be the first in a position of power to start talking about population control - post this recent conference of Bilderberg?
>>
>>128085312
Will you volunteer to be the first one of the movement? So generous with us the other 1 billion
>>
>>128088029
{smile} There are no free lunches (or medicine) in Nature, just in 'Civil Society'
>>
>>128088307
{grin} Member of the Hemlock Society I am not... Truth - the orders to drink the Kool-Aid will be from seats of power in Ottawa (if that flag of yours is to be believed).
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128085312

If you want to do massive scale Eugenics, Bioweapons that target Race and/or Sex are the way to go.

That or Feminism, which drops birthrates/populations & has destroyed Planets before.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.