[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, why do you approve of MegaChurches?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Beyond Mega Church.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond Mega Church.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
/pol/, why do you approve of MegaChurches?
>>
>>128079050

we don't sage
>>
I like the pro capitalist teaches of Joel Osteen. He talks about business in every single sermon.
>>
>>128079050
A gross american distortion of the faith, but better than a mosque full of muslims
>>
did you retards not read the story about Jesus and the money lenders at the temple?
>>
>>128079050
You mean the Mega Brainwashing gatherings.
Nah brah im all set on that shit
>>
>>128079663
He serves Mammon.
>>
>>128080460
Is that like Obama?
>>
>>128080537
It's more like Wall Street. See Matt 6:24
>>
>>128079050
>Osteen is a life coach, not a preacher.
>All TV preachers are in it for the money and self glory

Only ignorant sheep follow these wolves.
>>
>>128079050
why would I care one way or the other?
>>
>>128079050
No. Churches up to 1,100 on a regular Sunday are enough. In bigger churches you can't foster a close-knit community and have the pastor know people and constantly be in touch. Those pastors are usually in it for the money and fame. Nothing about God except John 3:16.

My church is about 900, and it's a good community - everyone knows each other and we always help out in need. Connections are good, and favors are almost always available.
>>
>>128079050
i live next to a mega church pastor guy had 5 cars in his driveway yesterday
>bentley
>ferrari
>escalade
>hummer h2
>jeep 4door brand new
>>
>>128083120
TAX RELIGION
>>
>>128079050
No, the close-knit community that a biblically based and wholesome church is a cornerstone of American culture
>>
>>128083527
but can't god's presence pervade even an infinite number of people?
>>
>>128079050
Best mass church is the TB Joshua Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbpp4vyfTZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RuCLB6vM3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He9H500yGZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5M_E5uCPgA
>>
>>128080123
>We love anarcho caps!
>We love Christianity!!
>Boo! We hate people who mix the two
Nothing but hypocrites on this cum stain of a board
>>
>>128083508
THAT IS HARAM!
>>
>>128079050

Gospel of prosperity is herasy
>>
>>128079050
Because:
1) They are not taxpayer funded and are built off donations
2) They should do whatever they want with their money so long as its legal
3) If their supporters are in favor, so be it
>>
>>128079050

these churches are ALWAYS filled with cuck-tier christfags who think jesus wants you to take in all the refugees and open up the borders, etc.
>>
>>128079050
I dont. My Church isnt a megachurch but I still dont care for it too much. I used to live in Alaska and it was a nice tradition baptist church with hymn books and pews, stained glass windows etc...

Remember, those who teach the word of God are subject to more judgement, since they either lead people to or from Him. I would be very afraid if I was a heretic prosperity gospel.
>>
>>128086982
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>128079050
No. The protestants are seriously fucked in the head.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.