[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once a year, prisoners with life sentences are put in a room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 4MurdoprisonBarlinnie.gif (68KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
4MurdoprisonBarlinnie.gif
68KB, 460x276px
Once a year, prisoners with life sentences are put in a room with a single button. If the button is pushed, the room is sealed and nitrogen is pumped into the room whIle oxygen gets sucked out. The prisoner peacefully falls asleep forever and his family receives 50% of the estimated cost for the remainder of his sentence.

Tell me how this is a bad idea, seems like a win/win for the taxpayers and their families.
>>
File: 41512.jpg (42KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
41512.jpg
42KB, 600x375px
>>128075462
>be me
>be poor as shit
>love family too much to watch them suffer
>kill a bunch of people in a mssacre
>get arrested
>6 life sentances
>first chance i get i push the button
>I enjoy a non painful death
>takes between 30k - 80k a year to keep me alive
>lets say 50k
>6*90=540 years
>540* 50k = 27000000 dollars

took me five seconds to figure out you retard
>>
>>128075462

Just use them as slave labor and let the family of the victim decide if they are to be put down or not.
>>
File: e55.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
e55.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>>128076302
>>128075462
sorry you specified it was only 50%, so they only net 13.5 million for murdering a bunch of people

my bad
>>
>>128075462
I have a better idea: How about everyone sentenced to death is immediately shot in the head the second the trial is over. That would save the taxpayers a whole lot more.
>>
Or you know, just shoot them in the head and don't give anyone any money.
>>
Why compensate the family? Why give them a choice?

Just kill the criminal and stop pussy footing around.

There should not be a sentence greater than 5 years. Anything more either deserves death or slavery.
>>
>>128076662

That's basically how China does it, but with a lethal injection van, pretty solid.

I'll admit my idea has some issues, but can we make this a death penalty thread now?
>>
>>128076662
What if you were innocent or later found innocent?
>>
>>128076949
Sure. Death penalty is to light.

Niggers don't fear death. Have you ever seen a nigger on death row? He has no fear. Do you know what they do fear? Torture. Instead of having a life sentence you should just be tortured for a year then killed.

That or real forced slavery like they still have in Africa. Force them to mine coal and other resources.
>>
File: Jubius_Ebola.jpg (1MB, 3968x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Jubius_Ebola.jpg
1MB, 3968x1632px
Or we could just hang them.
>>
>>128075462
>giving them a choice
Why?
>>
>>128075462
Suicide is an affront to God.
>>
>>128075462

Let's give niggers millions of dollars
>>
>>128075462

Just leave a coil of rope in each of their cells. After a few years, I'll get pretty tempting
>>
>>128075462
Better yet
>doctors are allowed to assist you in suicide
>you need an approval from family members
>no outstanding debts or obligations
Would you do it? Would you even qualify?
>>
or how about do the world a favor and just kys before committing any crimes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.