[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on (((Einstein)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

redpill me on (((Einstein)))
>>
He was actually black.
>>
File: 1493499279091.jpg (944KB, 2508x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1493499279091.jpg
944KB, 2508x1504px
>>128075409
he literally copyed everything from other physicists and then made shit up hilarious first shitpost heard around the world so good in fact that he even eventually believed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP69hdDWWaM
>>
>>128075409
>einstein
>ein
>stein
What else do you need to know?
>>
File: einsteinfraud.jpg (1MB, 752x4161px) Image search: [Google]
einsteinfraud.jpg
1MB, 752x4161px
>>128075409
>>128076691
Einstein was legit
>>
pretty much this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMoWEwK-4A
>>
Einstein was legit and seemed to be a good guy by all accounts.
>>
He fucked up physics and cosmology irreversibly because no one ever wants to say that relativity is bullshit since it has to rely on a frame of reference and that is something that doesn't actually exist
>>
He personally tried to convince Truman to bomb Japan, falling prey to his Jewish nature. Waging war to end war doesn't work.
>>
>>128076691
Dude, no. He did work with other scientists and expanded upon their work. That is how science works. You can be redpilled on the JC without falling of the deep end
>>
>>128075409
Plagiarized a lot and somehow got all the credit. Also his theories have a lot of flaws but he won the "war" against others like De Broglie and our scientists refuse to question his works.

He is one of the reasons why we are looking in the wrong direction, and why we have not made a lot of progress inbphysics since the 50s.
>>
>>128076691
>>128077149
its not uncommon for people to discover the same things at the same time but you guys need to push less with the anti jewish nazi narrative to not lose all credibility

>>128077685
fucking burger, those bombs ended the war
>>
>>128077972
They were not necessary to end the war, hence why Truman was on the fence about it. Einstein wanted to drop them anyway to make a demonstration to the world of how horrible war would be if we ever went to war again.

The same logic was used for observing the gruesome weaponry WWI, which also failed to stop further war, and which also failed to stop gruesome weaponry.
>>
>>128075409
Hoping someone will have the picture of the guys that actually invented the atom bomb and then their covered up by eintstein saying "but muh guilt, all them lives"
>>
>>128077625
>Einstein was legit and seemed to be a good guy by all accounts.
Put down your crack pipe and open up a book some time.
>>
>>128077667
>>128077941
Who has a better theory than (((Einstein)))?

Protip: Noone.

This kike won the war on gravity related theory on a macro scale.
>>
Wasn't he a mason?
>>
>>128078185

dumbest post all day
>>
>>128077941
>why we have not made a lot of progress inbphysics since the 50s
You're a fucking moron. We have entire fields today that didn't exist or were barely forming 60-70 years ago. plasma physics, condensed matter, solid state, high energy, particle physics, etc etc not to mention the leaps and bounds that AMO, fluid dynamics, electrodynamics, and thermodynamics have made in the last half a century.
>>
>>128078374
Learn some history, leaf. For both the Great War and WWII, it was critical to bait the US in to joining even though it had no interest. The result of the Great War was the League of Nations, which the US bucked and which was structured ineffectually (cf. "The Ango-American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley). The result of WWII was a reboot called the United Nations.

Meanwhile, the US has been at war (though technically not declared) more or less ever since WWII, and the state of weaponry has only gotten worse, ranging from the continued use of chemical weapons that was supposed to be stopped after the Great War to even worse things like the use of DU munitions in Iraq.
>>
>>128077886
watch the video in link or look it up then come back leaf
>>
>>128077149
Another interpretation of the Michelson Morley experiment is that the Earth is not moving.

Look into Sagnac experiment and it shows a different result. They don't teach us that shit in school.
>>
>>128079070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
>>
>>128078703
new fields autist's
>>
>>128079639
On the contrary; it's time to start. My journey into the redpill came from some casual study of astrophysics, thereupon wanting to remind myself how different kinds of nuclear bombs worked, and then that reminded me to follow up on a comment I'd come across once that Truman was a nutjob as evidenced by his diaries.

You might prefer a starting point like, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen, or perhaps just an ovierview like "All Wars are Banker's Wars" by Mike Rivero.
>>
WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!
>>
Pantheist, rejected atheism.
>>
>>128075409
fucked his cousin
>>
>>128075409
Very redpilled on the JQ. Was against the creation of Israel, and openly stated "anti-semitism" was a result of the Jews themselves behaving so abominably.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.