[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breeding Camps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 20170601_173947.jpg (63KB, 425x264px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_173947.jpg
63KB, 425x264px
When the inevitable collapse of western society ensues, what do you think of white breeding camps for roasties and single mothers?

We will need to raise the birth rate, and with the amount of chimp outs due to occur and the end of subsidized single motherhood, the obvious choices are either tier-polygamy or breeding camps.
>>
>>128071380
Don't you think we will be too busy trying to survive to have the surplus resources to maintain a "breeding camp"? Silly proposition.
>>
the left
>>
>>128071380
from the left.
yes, yes, yes, yes.
>>
What the fuck happened to this board? I can't believe how fucking hard reddit and /lgbt/ won.
>>
>>128071698

Well in areas with a high retiree population, I already figures that human protein and fat churned and cleaned with ammonia and citric acid would make a decent filler homemade ration supplements to assist with good shortage as well as deal with the aging population, so I do not think hunger will be too large of an issue for too long.
>>
>>128071830
autism
>>
>>128072213
no just larger body and perfect hair
>>
>>128071380
This right here is why a white ethnostate will never succeed. You will kill one another to protect your daughters.
>>
File: laughinghitler.jpg (7KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughinghitler.jpg
7KB, 222x225px
>>128071380
>implying any of you mouthbreathers would be chosen to procreate

Dream on, little fella
>>
>>128071380
The solution is simple. Sperm donors. Encourage the genetic creme of the crop of the white race to donate sperm, and allow women to choose whom they receive insemination from. No obligatory anonymous insemination.
>>
File: GXI9Rnk.jpg (122KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
GXI9Rnk.jpg
122KB, 640x653px
Left girl is making a move on that Aryan qt's thigh.
>>
>>128072599

That wouldn't solve single motherhood in the least
>>
File: 1489031852255.webm (954KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489031852255.webm
954KB, 1024x640px
make a breeding camp that is exclusive to white men and asian women. then im on board.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.