[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Can we move all trump discussion to a new board? For the last few months /pol/ has been infested with Trumpfags and shills. If we move all discussion about trump to a new board, it'll move both the trumpfags and the shills away and we can finally get back to having interesting conversations again

Something like /trump/ would do

>inb4 shill divide and conquer etc
>>
we already made a new board, /bant/. it's for all the irrelevant shitposts like yours. you can head over there if you'd like. this is a MAGA board now, and they're not going anywhere.
>>
>>128071025
No.
>>
File: usasize.jpg (72KB, 860x586px) Image search: [Google]
usasize.jpg
72KB, 860x586px
>>128071708
I thought it was just people overreacting, but it seems like this has really become the_donald.
What a shame.
>>
>>128072033
this is a MAGA world. we just allow you to live in it
>>
>>128071025
Lol kys
>>
>>128071025
Don't you have an internet curfew to abide by now OP?
>>
>>128071708
I don't want to listen to a 24/7 circlejerk about fucking trump. It's not even remotely interesting anymore, it's just annoying. We can't even have proper debates anymore, Its just been reduced to calling each other "shill" or "drumpfy".

Without you trumpfags, both the shit tier Reddit discussions about how great trump is and the leftypol shills following you will disappear
>>
>>128072549
too bad so sad buh bye! :)
>>
>>128072549
Also, none of you nonces ever take any criticism about trump. I'd at least be cool with it if it wasn't just a giant circlejerk session, and we could actually debate stuff, but literally all discourse about trump is reduced to "much shills". Fuck off.
>>
>>128071025
you can always fuck right off if you dont like it instead of whining about it faggot.
>>
>>128071025
I'm all for this
>>
>>128071025
>For the last few months /pol/ has been infested with Trumpfags and shills
Trumpposting has been going on for the last two years you fucking newfag.
>>
>>128073286
I know that but it was never as bad as it is now. Back in 2015 you could at least have debates about it all, and have interesting conversations, but now it's just spam
>>
>>128073478
Agreed. Open debate is what keeps me coming back to this shithole, and the myopic Trump posting is starting to grate on my nerves. This is supposed to be an all-out competition of ideas, but the massive wave of Trump posters has made that impossible, a perfect example of why immigration should be stopped.
>>
>>128071025
agreed just make a containment board for the zealots.
and this is coming from a guy who likes Trump
cuz i think he's useful for the current times
>>
>>128073769
Exactly. Posting quality has been dramatically decreasing for a year or so now, it's mostly thanks to newfag trump supporters coming in from like 9gag and Reddit, thinking 4chan would be a save space for trump talk.
>>
>>128073769
gee I'm sorry there's too many Americans on this American site talking about the most important man in America (and the world)
>>>/bant/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.