[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the California Hate but My Environment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ca.png (219KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
ca.png
219KB, 2560x1707px
I'm genuinely curious if the environmental outcry we've been seeing here are actual /pol/tards or a giant influx of shills.
Why the general California hate if people here really care that much about the environment? The fact that California has paved the way for pro environmental issues more so than any other state it seems strange to me so many despise its existence.

Admittedly born and raised here I can be the first to complain about the liberal policies and bullshit legislation, but I'm honestly curious how many people here legitimately feel the way they do.
>>
>>128067579
I hate the environment. That's why I pour my motor oil down the drain
>>
>>128067831
Fair enough, but what if someone paid you to take it to a recycling facility rather than pay a carbon tax?
>>
One shameless bump and I'm done
>>
>>128067579

don't you have a dam to rebuld?
>>
File: lemmings.gif (933KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lemmings.gif
933KB, 320x240px
>>128067579
>we're pro-environment but only take your money instead of 'helping' nature.

fuck off and die, shill
>>
>>128067579
California is a fucking hellscape, the environment is destroyed. Concrete, third world shantytowns, and a few palm trees are what passes for the environment here.
>>
File: 394.jpg (114KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
394.jpg
114KB, 700x394px
>>128067579
Fuck California.

t. Colorado
>>
>>128070042
Is that the real perspective of this state though?
I have no love for the legislatures and I know damn well we're getting killed on taxes for "environmental" shit most people don't care about.
I've never been on the outside looking in. Obviously
>>
>>128071234
yes
>>
I gave some fucks about the environment in the past, but now I see it is all a way to seize power and crush small businesses. People in California give no fucks about the environment. They just won't say it directly.
>Silicon Valley is the tech industry, and uses the most energy while "rural and suburban retards" go outside, shoot guns, and use little to no energy, yet THEY hate the environment
>The idiots of California throw money at solar energy, when other energies like nuclear, volcanic, hydroelectric, or even algal biomass can be researched/used for renewable energy. Why do they do that? So they can show off to their little buddies on how great they are.
>>
>>128067579
/pol/ has been getting shilled massively. should be really obvious if you stick around a while.
>>
>>128073486
Its strange that all this "clean energy" that keeps getting pushed still has fallout. The solar plants kills animals. The wind farms puke grease into the ground and kill animals.
Solar City and others find a new idiot every day to leverage their property into a 20 year payment for solar that doesn't save them any money in the guise of saving the environment.
Low Lead laws that make not dangerous things even more not dangerous while driving up the price. Years later it infects the entire country.

I guess I fail to see even living in this environmental utopia why Trump telling the entire world we don't need an agreement is a problem. We're already balls deep in this bullshit. Why should we let some third world country tell us what to do? We're already doing a good enough job fucking it all up.
>>
>>128073626
Agreed, but this environmental conscience crap has been here long before the blue shills. This board has always been split.
>>
>>128067579
stop exporting your cancerous people to other states asshole
>>
>>128074912
I'm not going anywhere senpai. Its the low income millennials and beans that can't even afford to split rent between 9 people you guys have to take in. Not our fault shit is so cheap elsewhere.
Poor Texas.
>>
>>128075339
>Not our fault shit is so cheap elsewhere.
It's not that shit is cheap elsewhere, it's that you morons made it expensive

These idiots move here and vote for $15 dollars an hour minimum wage and other ridiculous nonsense and then whine when they can't afford rent. Now they are even talking about rent price controls, absolutely cancer.
>>
>>128071234
I've never seen California do a thing that was not ultimately self serving, despite all their moralizing to the contrary. All their environmental policies (that I know of) are either simple taxes that shift pollution to other areas or symbolic things that don't do dick all. I'm in favor of fixing environmental stuff, but for commiefornia, it's just an excuse to push neoliberal economic policies down our throats.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u6.jpg (88KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u6.jpg
88KB, 800x782px
>>128071234
the people of California vote for prop 157 for it to go to CA supreme court and fuck the people of the state who voted for said prop - They are being run in a big way by lawyers and politicians and judges of the Hebrew persuasion and those who have been definitely Manchurianed on their side - I would hate to live in CA - the Jewish mafia are in complete confrol and all out to not do what the voter want
>>
>>128077904
Fucking liberals man. Jefferson needs to split off already.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.