[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0544.jpg (135KB, 750x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
135KB, 750x1030px
Really makes you think
>>
>>128062359
/pol/ loves (((wall street))) after all
>>
File: 1523423414234.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1523423414234.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
NO, THIS CANT BE
>>
File: 1473902533570.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473902533570.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>128062359
>>128062667
>actually thinking the bubble getting bigger is a good thing
>>
Oh cool, billionaires get to add more fake fiat currency into their bank accounts before the next market crash. Neato. Hope you guys are a fan of the year 2008, because the U.S. economy still hasn't recovered from that. Next crash will finally bring about some semblance of reality for America, can't wait.
>>
>>128062849
The bubble has to keep growing forever, that's the basis for the Western economy. It stops growing and everything goes kaput. That's not going to change until the economy stops being global, which by the looks of things, may not ever happen.
>>
>>128062849
This. When it all comes crashing down and we need some sheckles everyone will tell us to fuck off
>>
>>128062939
Or you know... those of us with jobs and investments and 401's, unlike the fat angry fuckwads, like yourself. Keep being degenerate, faggot.
>>
>>128062939
Oh, you think? My fellow anon, what do you do with your life? Do you work hard, own a home, have a wife and kids?
Were you effected by the crashes that came before? Why do you wish such hurt upon your countries brothers and sister, living their lives? Experiencing life and growing daily?
You're depressing, find some stability and meaning in your life.
>>
>>128062939

You know, if you were so certain of market crashes, you could bet on them. So why don't you?

Oh yeah, its because you're so fucking edgy that you cant even jump on an opportunity to make money because your fellow NEETs have convinced you that the entire world is rigged against you and that the billionaires will always be billionaires, while you wallow around in your own shit like a fucking pig
>>
Wall Street kikes are making out like bandits under Republicans and ZOG?

You don't say!
>>
>>128062939
Open a margin account and start shorting everything you think is due for a correction, faggot.
>>
>>128063801
>Yes goy, invest in clean unregulated fossil fuels, stick it to the poor by suffocating your own degenerate retard kids. They are all fat anyway, because they don't consume enough Oil
>>
>>128063134
>defending the boom and bust cycle

Kaynes pls
>>
>>128064792
>a bear market only affects oil company stocks
Get a load of this broke retard.
>>
>>128063355
>implying we aren't powerful enough to just take whatever we want
>>
>>128064778
>implying margin accounts will be honored in a massive crash
>>
>>128064491
Bull markets do help create wealth for all though. That's why the Wall St. Girl is such a facepalm
>>
>>128062849
But we do, when this world comes crashing down we want it to be the single most damaging thing humanity could suffer outside of some cosmological event like a nearby star going supernova.

The recover will be long and hard, but humanity will be better for it once the majority are dead and the survivors must adapt, survive, and thrive.
>>
>>128065212
>implying you think you know how shorting stocks works
>>
>>128062359
>>128062667
You're in for a rude awaking when you wake up tomorrow

God emperor waited till markets closed before he made his announcement
>>
There's going to be so much money to spend they won't even know what to do with it.
>>
>>128062849
The costs of the agreement were already priced into the market.
Bubble or not, bub.
>>
File: 1495771701867.gif (1MB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
1495771701867.gif
1MB, 500x253px
>>128062359
I've had visions foretelling the coming collapse, but this is beginning to confirm my suspicions...

What's the smartest thing to do before a financial collapse anons? I'm a neet, but I'm thinking about taking out a shitton of loans and buying rual land somewhere. If the fake money's gonna be useless, might as well spend it while I can, right?
>>
>>128065271
Surprised no one has destroyed the statue yet to be quite honest.
>>
>>128062849
>when the economy grows you lose
>>
>>128065036
The boom and bust cycle is normal though. What's not normal is the Keynesian idea that the government needs to dampen the bust, instead of letting the economy right itself naturally. This intervention is what causes recessions to last 8-10 years instead of 1-2.
>>
>>128065271
the wall st girl is such a facepalm because the original bull was put there as an act of guerrilla art.

The girl was commissioned by a billion dollar conglomerate who added a listing to the stock market to track women's roles in wall street. The girl is an ad.
>>
>>128065091
>we
Mate l, hate to break it to you but there isn't a WE, if anyone is going to be taking shit they will be doing it for themselves and taking it by force from peasants like you.
You are a pissant pleb , your contributions are trivial, your importance is low; there is nothing that differentiates you from all the other trash desperate to believe the governemt will save them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.