[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Global Warming)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0026.jpg (114KB, 728x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
114KB, 728x667px
Of all the things the kikes push this is a big one I don't get, why in the blue fuck are they balls-deep in pushing this shit?
Why are they so damn invested in it? What do they gain from it?
Gotta be something.
I personally believe it's a worldwide money laundering scheme
>>
Easy way to get people on board with new laws and regulations.
>>
>>128060318
Communist redistribution of wealth by other means, that's why gems are called watermelons. Green on the outside, red on the inside
>>
>>128060318
>why's that dude alarmed his house is on fire

Gee I don't know Cletus
>>
>>128060610
*greens
>>
>>128060318
Please explain in specific detail how you think this is allowing "them" to launder money
>>
File: what.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>>128060318
CONTROL
>>
>>128060318
just play a little game: pick a topic and see how many articles have been written trying to connect it to global warming. I'll give you one to start with then report back:

>Rape

have fun.
>>
>>128060318
Its called climate change now you ignorant American piggu!
>>
think of it like there's a hot slut that really loves to get raped. obama set up a wall around the slut, and told all the people in the world that if they rape the hot slut, then they will die. so they all believed obama, because they all don't want to die. meanwhile, obama and his buddies are behind the wall raping the hot slut for all she's worth, while everybody outside the wall has dry, withered dicks and they all hug each other for not being rapists. even though she wants it.
>>
File: 1485309195434.jpg (32KB, 287x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485309195434.jpg
32KB, 287x512px
>>128060318
Because it's real you fucking idiot
>>
>>128060656
Meanwhile, he continues to go about his normal routine, never altering his daily schedule apart from the occasional hand-wringing and whining about how, "You really ought to pay me do something about this fire, goy."
>>
>>128061507
And den plants eats up all the nummy seeohtus duh duh duh
>>
>natural cycle goes unchanged for billions of years
>Humans evolve and find carbon based minerals in the earth
>Humans use the minerals, byproduct enters the atmosphere
>This effects the climate

Hi Alex. What is the industrial revolution
>>
>>128061337
pretty good analogy desu
>>
>>128060516
Sounds likely Mo Chara.
>>128060705
Never heard them called that, but makes sense
>>128060914
>Racism
Well I'll be damned, climate change is literally satan!
>>
>>128060318
They are selling you air. Pay for the air, goyim.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (47KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
47KB, 600x445px
>>128064884
>Russia
Lol even SEEING Your Flag must piss (((them))) off so much these days, knowing that they failed miserably to convince the West to go to a suicidal war with you all
>>
>>128060318
Because it embodies liberalism. Control and self loathing. We're the bad guys harming the planet so we need these people up high to tell us what to do and who to pay to make things right. The government will fix it all for us. It is the holy grail of liberalism because it is control on a global scale.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.