[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity vs. Paganism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 69

File: Reminder.png (200KB, 1120x960px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.png
200KB, 1120x960px
Hey /pol/, I have a simple yet hard question to answer for both Christians and Pagans.

>Christians
How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?

>Pagans
How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.
>>
>>128058014
>do you deal with Jesus being a Jew

Jesus is God.

>Christianity being a foreign religion

Your alphabet is Phoenician, your numerals are Indian.

>Pagans having our back

I'd rather not be back-stabbed.
>>
>>128058014
the abrahamic religions are pretty much 100% political.
The jews said they would take over the world, and then christianity happened, then islam happened. Now "the god of abraham" really does control almost all of the world.
>>
>>128058472
Didn't answer the question
>>
File: 23421345234562345.jpg (127KB, 667x637px) Image search: [Google]
23421345234562345.jpg
127KB, 667x637px
>>128058014
>>128058014
Explain how Christians aren't larpers?
They're literally preaching stories given to them from Semitic people, and almost all of them dont even practice their religion as stated in the book. 99.9999% of Christians never enter a church except for Christmas eve.
Christianity is pushed by the churches to appeal to everyone around the planet and they actively seek out new members in 3rd world countries. So when all of Africa and china are christian, how important are Europeans going to be to the church establishment as a whole?
Whos the real larper here?
Paganism makes sense because a significant part of paganism is about ethnicity.
When it comes down to it Christians will have to ask themselves, do i want to protect the church, or the white race? because your open doors globalist religion isnt going to have your back in the long run.
>>
>>128059668
Good points. You seem to be coming from a Pagan standpoint. If you could answer the question I am asking Pagans. (I'm very neutral to this discussion and need all the answers I can get)
>>
File: chuckling northmen.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
chuckling northmen.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>128058014
im more or less just agnostic but i really don't see myself as a christian at all. i enjoy the old norse sagas and stuff, and i couldn't care less what any of my ancestors would think about it. at this point, christianity is very intertwined with our culture, just like how paganism to a certain degree still is
>>
>>128058014
I'm mostly Norwegian so it was arguably only 1000 years falling for Jew tricks. You take the stories as serious as you would a Jew rising from the dead or walking on water. It's more about the morals they instill.

Even some of the Romans didn't believe their stories in a literal sense
>>
>>128060636
how about you assimilate faggot, or go back
>>
>>128059668
both are larpers
http://www.strawpoll.me/13091457
>>
>>128058014
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity
I don't really care, Jesus is just the incarnation of Son who has no nationality
>your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Our alphabet is semitic and so are our law and architecture should we give them up tho ?
And my culture is deeply entwined to Christianity so i have no problem with it
>>
>>128058014
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer
How do Christcucks take their stories and God seriously?
>>
>>128058014
Pagans will be CHARLEMAGNE'D (trademark pending) when Christ returns, remember that.

"Every knee shall bow"
>>
>>128058014
It did come into existence within the borders of an European empire, Rome that is. It's the reason it spread across the rest of Europe too
>>
Jesus was a Jew?

how "foreign" is Christianity?
Jesus was born in Roman lands.
Levantines, Anatolians, Greeks and South Italians are very genetically similiar. Jesus went against the Jews and their religion and culture, and never against Rome. Jesus respected Rome.

it's foreign it what way? Europeans have been the ones that developed Christianity the most.

Christianity is as foreign as the M16 is Chinese.
>>
>>128058014

>Christians

Jesus was European. He wasn't a Jew. He hated Jews.

>Pagans

The stories are morals and gods are archetypes.

The answer is to fuse both Christianity and Paganism.
>>
Jesus didnt existed
hes just an amalgamation of ancient stories
>>
File: Abrahamic religions.png (194KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
Abrahamic religions.png
194KB, 636x360px
>>128058014

>Christcuck
>>
File: 1455935391374.gif (497KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
1455935391374.gif
497KB, 210x224px
>>128058014

No thanks, Europe was built by Southern Europeans not by a bunch of glorified mudhut Barbarians. Fuck Pagans.

>inb4 muh Jew divide & conquer

Fuck off
>>
>>128058472
Isn't Jesus the son of God? Why can't Christians get their story straight?
>>
>>128062375
Were the Southern Europeans who built up Europe not Pagan?
>>
>>128062492
holy trinity
>>
>>128058472
>Jesus is God.
Not an argument. Romans already notices that kind of autism on christians (Celsus, etc.). Just claiming that someone or something is God wont make that someone or something actually God for everyone; miracles arent a prove either, as proved by (christian thinker) Hume for example.
>Phoenician, Indian adaptions
one word: bullshit.

>back-stabbing pagans
Christians are the biggest traitors in Roman history and beyond.
>>
>>128062804
germans have killed more whites than anyone else, always looking to fuck up europe
>>
>Jesus being a Jew
Jesus was from Galilee and was not a Judean. The religion now known as "Judaism" is Pharaseeism, and they were his sworn enemies. Jews DESPISE Christ/Christianty/Christendom and have used every tool to do so; communism, consumerism, secular humanism, kosher nationalism, etc to destroy it. They even say so in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Talmud.

>Foreign religion
Depends, considering it's integral to European culture. Erase thousands of years of Spanish, Italian, Portugese, etc so you can implement Secular Humanism (Jewish) or LARP? Don't even get me started on "Zionist Christians" or jew loving freemasons.

Christ came for everyone, except the filthy fucking toucan nosed usurers kikes.

Christus Rex

>>128062492
Holy Trinity.
>>
>>128062605

Who knows, I just wanted to shitpost.
>>
>>128062804
"Jesus is God" is indeed not an argument.

>Christians are the biggest traitors in Roman history and beyond.
Well, yes, but that's a dishonest comparison, since for treason to happen, trust has to exist, and pagans usually didn't trust each others to begin with.
>>
>>128063241
this picture makes no logical sense.

z=a
z=b
z=c
therefore z= a, b and c
but
a =/= b =/= c
>>
>>128058014
>Christians
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew

He was a jew in the farthest sense of the word. He whipped money lendors who handled money on church steps. He pissed off the jewish leaders so much by telling them they were wrong and forgot the proper ways to worship. They called for his death when the Romans who were kill happy said they were taking it a bit too far. He was a perfect man, so he did not have their short comings because he was created to be God on earth, not a greedy jew.

>and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?

I can't quote a specific pasage, but in the bible people came to one of the apostles because they were worried about something. Pagans were converting to Christianity, but they were still celebrating their old holidays. The apostle said it was a good thing. He encouraged people to keep their old ways because it allowed them to keep their culture and sense of comunity, while still living a Christian life.

A big thing that worried many people around the world was the fact they felt like they had to completely change cultures. But, that is a new concept and actually not a inheritly Christian one. You are encouraged to keep your sense of community.

Christians converted much of the Norse worshipping germanic tribes simply by telling them Ragnarok already happened. Since they believed that after Ragnarok one man and one woman would be protected in a tree to restart the human race.
>>
>>128063570
ice is H2O
water is H2O
vapor is H2O

yet ice =/= liquid water =/= vapor

makes perfect sense
>>
File: 1492292843665.png (295KB, 416x465px) Image search: [Google]
1492292843665.png
295KB, 416x465px
>>128060636
>>
>>128061669
>The answer is to fuse both Christianity and Paganism

It's called catholicism and it's great. Would recommend.
>>
>>128063716
>Christians converted much of the Norse worshipping germanic tribes simply by telling them Ragnarok already happened
no

read haakon the good's saga, olaf tryggvason's saga, olaf the holy's saga and harald hardrada's saga if you want to learn how we became christians. hint: it involves a lot of killing
>>
>>128058014

Jesus betrayed the kikes and is only redeemable because of his transgressions against them. He knew he was better than them so he fucking told them and they responded in the jew way and got him killed by the government.

>Pagans taking stories seriously
the real practicing pagans are on a completely different level from all of the faggot LARPer horseshit. The stories and tales allow the pagans to create a deeper connection with the world around them and teach them the morals to live their life by. The faggots shouting praise Odin and wearing cosplay armor are autistic hacks
>>
>>128058014
I am focused on nationalism not religion, dont attack nationalism and thats it, you can believe sticks and kikes on sticks.
>>
>>128062804
>Christians are the biggest traitors in Roman history and beyond.

Alaric I
>>
>>128063893
Nothing more American than pretending you're still European
>>
>>128064741
European is a race not a feeling, i can stop being european as soon as a dog becomes a penguin
>>
>>128064904
let's agree in saying you're a mutt.
sure, still a dog...
>>
>>128065254
No, a European race is a European race doesnt matter land he happens to inhabit.
>>
>>128065398
>European race
How to spot a mongrels American. Anglo are not Aryan are not meds are not slavs are not Iberian etc. There is no "european race" you mutt.
>>
>>128065398
yes, Europeans are dogs, Americans are dogs, Europeans happen to be several breeds of dogs while americans are mutts.

we're all still dogs, just different dogs.
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler-Drawing.jpg (63KB, 429x593px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler-Drawing.jpg
63KB, 429x593px
The only true religion for the white man is Esoteric Hitlerism.
>>
>>128066047
Founders were more nationalistoc than Hotler.
>>
>>128066475
USA was more Nationalist than all Rurope until the 1960s, when the negroid race was to be called thevsame as the white race.
>>
>>128065764

>Europeans happen to be several breeds of dogs while americans are mutts

This fucking poetry right here. He just summed up 50% of /pol/s discussions.
>>
Pagans get out reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>128058014

As none of both these are fucking easy to answer.

>>Christians
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Christianity is about the message, which is basically pacifism. The bearer's origin doesn't matter, as christianity do not keep their faith to their ethnicity. The same with islam, from a religious perspective they don't give a shit about your race. Unlike jews, the "real ones" need to be birthed by legit jewish women.

The relativey unique thing about christianity is it's adaptive nature. The "original" representation would be the orthodox way (greek, russian, koptic, ...). Catholisism was adapted to meet the european tribes halfway, sort of. Protestantism was a post-catholic movement trying to get back to the essence, puritan in a way.

>>Pagans
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.
European christianity is a blend of the original christianity and pagan customs. Culturally, there are still traces of pre-christian rituals left. The honouring of the virgin Mary was basically a way to lure egyptians into christianity (the godess Isis - nothing to do with muslims), stuff like easter was to convince the germanic tribes, ...
>>
>>128058014
>>Pagans
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.

Anyone that takes their own mythology literally is either an idiot or mentally ill. Deities in the various pagan traditions are genrally representations of aspects of the natural world and human society that have been anthropomorphized into relatable forms and placed above humanity.
>>
>>128066475
Founders were jew loving freemasonic trash. Hitler was a devout Catholic.
>>
How on earth was Jesus European anon? His 'father' can trace his family back to King David iirc and I'm pretty sure Mary wasn't Germanic. If being Jewish is hereditary as well as religious, to be 'King of the Jews' surely Jesus couldn't be European at a time where the Jews weren't exactly mixing with Euro populations even if they had been kicked out of Israel bu then.
>>
>>128062605
The Romans were Pagan if that's what you mean. They were pagan until at least 300 ad, probably 400 if I push it a bit (because who wants to accept Cuckstantine's new religion) and were since 753 bc. So the people normally credited with making Europe great were Pagan up until they became Christian around the time the decline of Rome happened.

I know my dates aren't 100% accurate, I'm working from my memory and a few quick google searches here and for the record I'm agnostic and more or less neutral on the matter.
>>
>>128058014

Don't see any problem with this

Literally read a book. Modern Spain was Christian long before it's foundation.There was also massive inmigration from European Christian countries during the Middle Ages, who brought the religion with themselves.

>ethnic religion

those words have very different meanings, I don't think you can just throw them together like that

Overall, from my perspective It looks like Christianity has had a rather positive influence in the development of this country (and specially the ex-colonies) over the years.
>>
>>128065254
There's been countless waves of migration and invasion in Europe, I'm little more mixed than a lot of Europeans
>>
>>128066906
>Catholisism was adapted to meet the european tribes halfway, sort of.

How? Catholics are nothing but christian Western Romans; Catholicism was made by Roman emperors. The more tribal form of christianity would be classy protestantism; Martin Luther supported all the little lords and dukes and counts he could gather against Rome; he was a seperatist, a regionalist and an early obscure spicemen of "antiimperialism". the essence of protestant politics is tribal, regional, therefore a barbarian element, which is one of the phenomenons of European culture ever since, just like the jewish-christian element and the Roman element of political, econimcal and ethical thinking. These three elements make European civilisation. Its a terrible mistake to cut jewdom of christianity since the christian were a jewish sect among multiple other jewish gnostic sects. The early christians were nothing but jewish gnostics; Jesus wasnt God, which means the one being which created everything that is, which I believe in too, but just another jewish preacher who created an early form of communism and degeneracy.
>>
>>128058014

I'm not Christian but I don't really have a problem with it being foreign, since Constantinople fell, Christianity as we think of it has been a European faith, led by Europeans for Europeans.

I also like Paganism, if we can believe in one Magic Sky Man why not a few more? I don't see the harm in returning to Paganism if you're not doing it for special snowflake reasons. I'm reading into Modern Paganism at the moment and a lot of the values that it seems to hold I think /pol/ would approve of if only the pagans and christfags could stop memeing eachother in every religion-related thread.
>>
>>128064066
Good job, I agree
>>
>>128065669
They're all Indo-European
>>
>>128065669
Tell that to every other race, fucking leaf
>>
>Pagans want to be more like their white ancestors and their old gods
>Christians want to be more like their God and uphold the virtues he represents

The sooner all of you misled whites realize that the reason both of these major religious groups are a massive piece of white history for many reasons, and the only reason that you turn back to them are because they champion old white virtues, the sooner you realize hitler was right.

Stop fighting amongst eachother.
>>
File: 1487644745539.jpg (64KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487644745539.jpg
64KB, 640x920px
>>128069716

:^)
>>
>>128058014
While I sympathise with the idea, I don't think it's realistic to throw away Christianity. Personally, I'd reform it and make Jesus just part of a greater pantheon.
>>
File: 1488908463101m.jpg (69KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488908463101m.jpg
69KB, 576x1024px
>>128070427
The kind of SJW who tells fags they'll burn in hell for eternity if they continue to sin. /ourguy/
>>
>>128058014
CHRISTIANITY > paganism
>>
>>128058014

>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer

They're not literally true stories, despite the reality of the gods. They're folktales that preserve and pass on mores, mythic history, etc.

>who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.

I honor my Christian ancestors. They did amazing things in architecture, exploration, learning, etc.

There's no dichotomy there. I just don't follow their religion. Fifteen-hundred years is a much shorter time than several millennia.

I would also point out that the differences between my Christian family's religion and mine aren't all that great. They honor our ancestors as well. Many of the gods are remembered as saints. The only real difference is that I don't worship Christ, and I don't have to call the gods saints to prevent cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>128070427
Yes, only the injustices he fought against were real.
Slavery was commonplace then, mind you, also authorities at that time and place probably outclassed the most corrupted politician you can think of today
>>
>>128058014

Not sure about how things work in the U.S., but Ásatru (Norse Paganism) was never about being religious. They acknowledged other gods and cultures, but saw the Norse gods to be for the Norsemen only.

In addition to that, Paganism in general has always been about living in pact with nature, not against it.

Everything else is just BS.
>>
>>128061669
>Jesus was European

No, wrong

>He wasn't a Jew.

No, wrong, he was the king of the jews

>He hated Jews.

He certainly hated money changers, but was himself a jew
>>
File: 1493315352279.jpg (35KB, 406x523px) Image search: [Google]
1493315352279.jpg
35KB, 406x523px
>>128064066
finally a reasonable leaf
>>
>>128064066
Get your heresy outta here leaf.
>>
>>128073752
Get YOUR heresy out of here you protty
>>
>Jesus was a Jew
Yes. God did not choose the Jews because they were good people, or because they were the strongest, or the smartest, or the most beautiful. If anything, God chose them because they were not these things. Jesus gave himself for all men, so that all might be made free in his Holy Name, and sanctified by the merits of his Cross, and cleansed by the Precious Blood of the Lamb.

God is the the God of all nations. There is only one God. Jesus is the Savior of all nations. There is only one begotten Son of God. The Holy Spirit is the Grace to all nations; there is only one Divine Comforter. Anyway, we are all brothers in Christ, and the biological children of Adam and Eve.

>Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Kike means "denier of the cross." Anyone who denies Christ is a kike.
>>
i actually like pagans. why cant we all just get along for the good of the white race? cant you all see that (((they))) want us divided?
>>
Jesus was god(the word/son) wearing a jew body who opposed the jews and their actions. The followers of the supposed "white mans religion" the vikings traded white slaves to muslims and attacked and pillaged civilized white countries like niggers while on the other hand the christian crusaders fought and died to keep them out. and as for it being foreign it IS the religion of Europe no matter what the demon worshipping larpers say. Christianity has been a wall against both the jews and the muslims.
>>
>>128075445
>has been
>has been

Yup, not anymore, Christianity no longer protects Europe, it's a dead religion.
>>
paganism = even more dead religion
>>
>>128058014
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Jesus is God incarnate. He may have taken the earthly body of a Hebrew (a different community than the Ashkenazi Jews that most of us are familiar with) but he is far beyond that. We don't worship 'A Jew'. We worship God made flesh.

Also, Christianity is not a foreign religion. It has been a deeply European religion for 2000 years. It has inspired countless European kings, warriors, artists, philosophers and scholars. Look at how many flags of Europe bear a cross. Look at how practically every European nation was founded by a Christian King. Christianity may have started in modern day Israel/Palestine, but those lands were part of the Roman Empire and the Mediterranean world, deeply entertwined with Europe.

Frankly, this criticism of worshiping a 'foreign religion' is always a bit rich coming from 'Wotanists' who have little if any Scandinavian ancestry.
>>
File: Christianity.png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>128058014
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion.

Pic related and also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostatic_union

>Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?

Religion carries a worldview with it. The focus should be what is true, rather than where the truth came from. We don't question the Naturalist worldview spreading to non-western countries but it ends up being the exact same thing.
>>
>>128076604
>that pic
Sweden is a monarchy you fucking retard.
>>
>>128074455 exactly
>>
>>128058014
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors"
nordic paganism doesn't contradict scrience in that it teaches wisdom/learning is the end all. the stories can easily be taken as metaphorical and easily can be used for teaching of morals. LARP means you don't honor your ancestors, pray to the gods, or practice the teachings paganism brings. you can think of LARPers being the weeaboos of paganism; only knowing a few things they saw from a few movies and have never really put much effort into being pagan because to them it is just "cool" and will only ever be that way in their mind. pagans see it as much more and they see a deeper connection.
>which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian
my ancestors came from norway and iceland with a wee bit of celt sprinkled in. Christianity had not reached and expanded into those places fully until about 500 years ago. not everybody is cucked like how bad Rome was when the emps decided christianity was a good idea.
>>
>>128058014

Christianity = Zionism

You can not save christcucks, they will not see that Christianity is what got us in this mess. They will deny that Christianity requires them to love black Christians more than non-christian whites.

They are useful cucks, let them think that Christianity is based and not a jewish trick. As long as they are racialists (not good christians) then it is fine.
>>
>>128062492
>Can't into mysteries
Not our fault
>>
>>128076826
...?
How does that contend what I said?
>>
>>128063570
>God not making sense
Geez, almost like the Bible has an entire book in the old testament dedicated to this sentiment.
>>
>>128076976
>they will not see that Christianity is what got us in this mess.
Atheism got us into this mess you dipshit.
>>
>>128061019

2/10 for separating atheist and agnostic.
>>
File: 147693508068592.jpg (7KB, 122x116px) Image search: [Google]
147693508068592.jpg
7KB, 122x116px
>>128076976
>Christianity = Zionism
>my face when you realize that Zionism and the rise of circumcision and other Jewish elements in Europe came from Protestants trying to separate from their Catholic/Orthodox history and trying to be more like the early church and Jews
>your whole claim is only applicable to Evangelicals nowadays
>>
>>128058014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

If you aren't Christian, you are a traitor to your European ancestors.

Christianity conformed to European culture, too. Mohamedanism is culturally destructive. Christianity only got rid of stuff like sodomy, pedophilia, etc. It removed sin from society.

Plus, the jews are the Synagogue of Satan. Read Revelation. They put Jesus Christ, the Son of God, on the cross. Much of the Bible speaks poorly of the jews.
>>
>>128076541
this
>>
>>128077243
>Implying the position that there is no god shouldn't be separated from a position if indecision
>>
>>128077186

You are an idiot, America is overwhelmingly christian and thus our entire value structure of acceptance and being cucks for others. Love you fellow black Christians, faggot. All that matters is they worship the same semitic god as you!
>>
Jesus was a Christian not a Jew. Jews still exist because they denied Jesus as their Messiah.
>pagans
Worshippers of fallen angels and their children from before the great flood.
>>
>>128076969
if anything going back to paganism is better as christianity will only be a blip in the timeline of our ancestors. it just happens to be fresh in our memories so it seems more demanding.

>i have your back and you have mine
i would rather trust a white person than a christian. globally we are about 2-3% of the population now.
>>
>>128073898
You wanna go cathCuck
>>
>>128077518
Yes, but it's protestant Christian, which means it's watered down
>>
>>128077248

How long until you realize the entire thing is a meme and the Pope is LARPing?

>>128077445

Agnosticism = "I don't KNOW if there is a god, I an be christian, jewish etc."

Atheism = I don't BELIEVE in a god, I can be agnostic or "gnostic". (Gnostic doesn't really mean that, but you get what I'm saying.)
>>
>>128058014
European Christians are delusion and will fight to defend their supposed non jew, but Jewish prophet
>>
>>128077243
atheist isnt the same as agnostic though. atheist believes there is no god, but agnostics dont believe in any religion because you cant proof any of them
>>
it didnt jew our culture thanks to the decision made at the council of jerusalem by the apostles to not force jewish culture on non jewish converts. also indo europeans worshipped different gods from their proto indo european ancestors and pagan tribal cultures kept splintering off and invented their own narratives of their pagan deities which constantly changed. theres no such thing as an ethnic religion desu.
>>
>>128063827
So God just enters different states of being to be a the chosen part of the Trinity?
>>
>>128077590

Do you say that of Jews today, the one's that are atheist or christian? Are they not jews, hypocrite?

Jewishness is not simply a matter of religion, there are many aspects. Many Jews are atheists. Jesus was not white, he was semetic and looked arabic/jewish.
>>
>>128078061
>Agnosticism = "I don't KNOW if there is a god, I an be christian, jewish etc."
>Atheism = I don't BELIEVE in a god, I can be agnostic or "gnostic". (Gnostic doesn't really mean that, but you get what I'm saying.)
there's significant overlap, and that definition of atheism contains both people who don't have a position, and people who believe there is no god etc. It's an entirely unuseful set of definitions
>>
>>128077518
>>128077518
>America is overwhelmingly christian and thus our entire value structure of acceptance and being cucks for others

No, that was literally secularism. The Protestants and Catholics fought wars over one another. In the late 20th century those sectarian feelings were still very prominent as to cause sectarian violence in Ireland and Britain. The Enlightenment thinkers wished to end the war by making people not care enough about their values more than peace and to promote tolerance as a virtue.

The European idea of tolerance as a virtue is L I T E R A L L Y a secular idea. This is where the 'cucked' nature of Europe comes from.

>Love you fellow black Christians, faggot. All that matters is they worship the same semitic god as you!

You love all humans as they are all worthy of dignity, whether or not you believe they have the same capability as you. But to love an African (to will the good of the African without self-interest) doesn't necessarily mean giving your country to them, nor your genes. Previously people found it better that people be in their own homelands. That was the charitable thing to do. That you see being loving and charitable to a non-white as specifically being a tolerant multiculturalist is totally just made up in your head by modern norms.
>>
>>128078344
Do you honestly think that every single ethnic Jew is a part of a single unified conspiracy, all the way from people like George Soros to that Jewish kid who bags my groceries? Every single one?

Nothing is monolithic.
>>
>>128077005
>is monarchism redpilled
No, it's fucking not.
>>
>>128078021

All Christianity has it's roots in Judaism and worships the same god.

Look, it's all made up anyway, I don't much care if you follow a semitic religion except that it makes me question your ability to reason.
>>
>>128074579
This
>>
>>128077286
>Christianity only got rid of stuff like sodomy, pedophilia, etc. It removed sin from society.
>pedophilia
It sure did.
>>
why do "pagan" larpers forget about all their Christian ancestors who built the modern world etc etc and instead focus on their nigger like degenerate pagan ancestors who lived in mud huts. when they convert is it not betrayal to their christian ancestors who spent their lives building European countries/civilization for them. I guess to much LOTR, GoT, Vikings and Skyrim does this to people
>>
>>128078705
It sure as fuck isn't socially or legally acceptable.
>>
>>128078841
>It sure as fuck isn't socially or legally acceptable.
It is if you are a catholic priest.
>>
>>128078715
Because they aren't religious. They use the concept of religion as a political tool, and anyone who puts religion second to something else isn't actually religious.
>>
>>128078325

Exactly. There are not three separate deities under the Trinity, the Trinity represents the different ways God manifests Himself.
>>
>>128059668
>leaf
>>
>>128078909
Except it isn't. You can make jokes about priests playing hide the magic pickle, but the fact is in modern western society we don't consider that to be okay.
>>
>>128078084

Wrong, there are agnostics that believe in religion through FAITH rather than KNOWLEDGE. "I can't prove that god exists, but I believe"

Agnostic theists exists.

>>128078421

See above. The poll is what one BELIEVES, not what one KNOWS. Thus, agnosticism should not be included because it overlaps every religion and ACTUALLY many Christians do not claim to be able to prove god exists. Thus they are agnostic Christians.
>>
>mfw my white best friend is a pagan and not a white supremacist or nordic pagan at all. Just a pagan polytheist.

Unitarian monotheism + natural law is the only reality of this life.
>>
>>128078715
>mud huts
>>
>>128078625
How does it feel to be cucked by (((Jew))) run "science"
>>
>>128079059
>See above. The poll is what one BELIEVES, not what one KNOWS. Thus, agnosticism should not be included because it overlaps every religion and ACTUALLY many Christians do not claim to be able to prove god exists. Thus they are agnostic Christians.
My point is that you're using definitions that aren't fucking useful. Besides, the fact that agnosticism is included in a poll about what one believes clearly indicates it's using the definition I gave earlier.
>>
File: tumblr_ogabuvX7pK1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (405KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogabuvX7pK1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
405KB, 1024x1536px
i dont care if jesus was from cambodia and visited basket weaving forums

if hes the son of god it doesnt matter

thats the reason its not up for debate my opinion if he was supposed to be european or something
>>
File: born without a brain.jpg (12KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
born without a brain.jpg
12KB, 270x270px
>>128078620
>Sweden has a monarchy
>Sweden is currently shit
>So so is monarchy

Anon, nothing of Sweden's problems deal with monarchism. Their monarchy is nearly powerless and become almost a symbol alone.

Monarchy is and has been a neo-reactionary alternative for centuries.

>>128078909
>Poland saying this
Anon, stop being stupid you know that isnt the case.
>>
>>128074579
THis
>>
all glory to dyeus phatar! the christian and pagan canons are one in the same
>>
>>128074579
Because I won't accept people trying to divide the church.
>>
File: Christogenea.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
Christogenea.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
>>128058014
Christian Identity is objectively the best option here
>>
File: Every Day is Great.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Every Day is Great.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>128074579
>i actually like pagans. why cant we all just get along for the good of the white race? cant you all see that (((they))) want us divided?

Because a united Europe is precisely the issue that brought alone an EU and destroyed nationalism and national identity.
>>
>>128059958
Not him but I'll give it a shot. I don't think most of the Greeks and Romans even truly believed in their gods. For the Romans, they may have believed in the Gens (the family gods), but the Pantheons? Probably the same amount of detachment you get in modern-day Christianity, if not more.

Remember Hieron of Alexandria built many of his engineering wonders (like automatic doors and statues that wept blood) to help cynical priests convince the public that what they worshiped was real.

In Ancient Greece, both sides would make sacrifices before going into battle -- and they'd keep making sacrifices until the sacrifice said they'd win (kinda like how the EU asks for referendums until they get a Yes to Join and then never ask again). And all battles had a winner and a loser. So certainly the entrails the losing side read to tell them to go into battle were a lie or a not-too-seriously taken superstition.

Just as modern-day Christianity, I think Paganism represented a method of teaching society the values it should espouse, by using the examples of great men and gods of the past. You should be wily like Odysseus, and vigorous like Achilles, and remember to honor your oaths to your father or else suffer the fate of Theseus.
>>
>>128079221
>Anon, stop being stupid you know that isnt the case.
Yes, i live in majority catholic country, this is why i know not to leave kids with priests. Especially if they were moved from other parish "for no good reason".
>>
>>128079400
Fuck off kike I am a christian, I wont attack anyone by their faith, only if they are for the white race.
>>
>>128058014
whats wrong with being a jew?
>>
>>128079428
>Christian Identity
WE WUZ HEBREWS AN SHIET
>>
>>128076541 I agree, well said ol' chap!
>>
>>128079499
>I am a christian
>Lol we should just be friends with all pagans
Some Christian.
>>
I don't blame my ancestors that were Christians, they had to accept it at the point of a sword. Now that we have free choice to choose our religion, I choose the one that speaks to me the most. Having the brotherhood of man, when I hate niggers, I reach a contradiction in my beliefs, so I reject that belief and find something better.
>>
File: tumblr_ogacdpohKt1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (335KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogacdpohKt1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
335KB, 1024x1536px
maybe atheists are just uneducated on the subject
maybe thats the problem

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
>>
>>128078538
>No, that was literally secularism.

Have you ever read the bible? Have you been to a church? Jesus was a socialist egalitarian, you worship a cuck.

>You love all humans as they are all worthy of dignity, whether or not you believe they have the same capability as you.

If I stop a random christian and ask them what the bible says about how we should treat non-whites, what would they say? If I ask them about what the christian way to treat christian blacks? You think the bible ALLOWS for yo to forcefully remove them or to push them out? Come on man, there is a reason christcucks travel the globe helping non-whites or adopting black kids.
>>
File: mvd6586194.jpg (18KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
mvd6586194.jpg
18KB, 750x500px
HAZEUS
>>
Traditional Catholicism is more authentically "pagan" than any neopaganism. The Church = living tradition passed down from your ancestors, neopaganism = phony reconstruction with no real connection to the past or to the divine
>>
>>128058014

i have no problem with religious or racial jews because they're jewish.

i have a big damn problem with globalism promoting zionists. that most to all of them are either religiously or racially jewish does not lower or raise my opinion of these disgusting people at all.
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57KB, 416x431px
>>128058014
Friendly reminder that the Gospels twice trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam.

You have to believe mankind started with two people six thousand years ago to be a Christian.
>>
>>128078616

>Do you honestly think that every single ethnic Jew is a part of a single unified conspiracy

Not at all, what I'm saying is that an atheist Jew is a Jew. If a person identifies as an ethnic Jew, they are Jewish. This does not apply to whites with some Jewish blood that identify as whites.
>>
>>128079713
What's up with this anon and posting asian women alongside crazy christcuckery in every theread he is in?
>>
>>128079965
If they aren't all bad, you'll need more of a complaint than just "Jesus was a Jew". He was clearly opposed to the negative traits ascribed to Jews.
>>
File: oohh, boy.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
oohh, boy.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>128079747
>>128079747
>Have you ever read the bible? Have you been to a church?

Yes. Stop trying to imply an argument.

>Jesus was a socialist egalitarian, you worship a cuck.

Please attempt to prove that.

>If I stop a random christian and ask them what the bible says about how we should treat non-whites, what would they say?

Hopefully "as yourself". That doesn't reject anything I said.

>You think the bible ALLOWS for yo to forcefully remove them or to push them out?

To defend the common good, yes, which is why the Protestants and Catholics did that to each other before secularism's bullshit too greater hold. The same with the Muslims in Spain.
>>
>>128058014
He wasn't. He was of the tribe of Judah, not a "Jew".
>Christianity being a foreign religion.
The Christian Identity movement solves this problem nicely.

The problem here is that you are conflating Jews with the tribe of Judah. Jews are Edomites, and not descended from Jacob. The ten tribes of Israel weren't Jews in any sense, and are the ancestors of the Germanic tribes. YHWH wasn't a new foreign God, he was the ancient ancestral God reclaiming his chosen people.
>>
Why do Christians insist on worshiping both a jew on a stick and a Jewish god?
>>
>>128079197
>Science is a jewish trick

Some times, but only an idiot disregards all science. The rest of us have to use our brains and believe the parts that seem true.

>>128079200

Wrong, they are 100% useful when discussing religion but "agnostic" is 100% useless in a poll about what people believe. You can not give alternate definitions, the words mean what they mean. I mean, you CAN be just entirely wrong and use the word incorrectly, that is your right.
>>
>>128080326
Yeah. Things like nationalism, caring about your family and about not beliving that the world will end any day now.
>>
File: 1496202536208.jpg (378KB, 1000x823px) Image search: [Google]
1496202536208.jpg
378KB, 1000x823px
Religion
RELIGION, noun relij'on. [Latin religio, from religo, to bind anew; re and ligo, to bind.

limitation and restriction...

ask abba for guidance and you see the patterns!!!!!!!!!

wake up brothers, don't be slaves to the wicked hashemites and their folly... we are all unified by the true high god not their dark emanation!!!!!!!
>>
>>128080560
Nigger what.
>>
>>128080521
Is global warming real i wanna hear what you think m8?
>>
"WE WUZ PAGANZ AND SHIIIIIEEEETTT HAIL ODIN / ZEUS etc etc !!!" has 0% ancestral connection to these ancient peoples who practiced this very dead religion until they all converted to Christianity .
>>
>>128080482
>The Christian Identity movement solves this problem nicely.
It's also makes as much sense as niggers claiming to be egyptians. Or jews for that matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
>>
File: hashem.jpg (145KB, 1241x718px) Image search: [Google]
hashem.jpg
145KB, 1241x718px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
>>
>>128080326

That is not the only thing I have said, that is just the argument you happened to make that I responded to. The bible is conflicting, false in some parts and belief in god runs into a multitude of philosophical problems. However, I'm not here to argue about that and that wasn't your point.
>>
>>128080729
>Luke 14:26
>Galatians 3:28
>Matthew 16:28
>>
File: tumblr_oi2ua4FRQE1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg (221KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi2ua4FRQE1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg
221KB, 900x601px
>>128080009
dont worry sweetie
you would understand if you knew the truth of the world

>>128080516
easily you just do it

hey god ur too jewish for me (what does that even mean)

Ad Hominem desu
>>
>>128067672
hes a kike
>>
File: 369tesla1.jpg (903KB, 1247x1200px) Image search: [Google]
369tesla1.jpg
903KB, 1247x1200px
http://cranberryletters.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-indo-europeans-and-their-god-sky.html
>>
>>128081028
Your response feels like a nonsequitor.
>>
>>128069716
fuck off, you're that thirteen yr old cuck who has no idea about anything, if only there were a way to verify what I said, oh yeah! its in the fucking scripture you fucking moron! one of the central themes of christian doctrine is submission: submission to god, submission to rhetorical doctrine, submission, to your pastor, submission to other men, there is simply no other way to state it, and its not like everyone chose this, because of the way christianity/pisslam work like mind viruses most people were forced into it as children, so not only are you a slave defending your masters, but you never even bother to question why.
>>
File: tumblr_oi6jykrpKA1t4mby8o5_1280.jpg (212KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi6jykrpKA1t4mby8o5_1280.jpg
212KB, 804x1200px
>>128081239
>hes a kike
Ad Hominem
>>
>>128080475
>Please attempt to prove that.

Honestly, no. If you have studied the bible and disagree with about the teachings of Jesus then it would be a waste of time.

Here is an easy quote: "And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also."
>>
File: matrix.jpg (350KB, 1712x830px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
350KB, 1712x830px
many blessings
>>
>>128080786

I have not looked into it much, I thing they are exaggerating to an EXTREME degree. My guess is that we are not too far off from natural trends and any actual man made warming is minor, but I really don't know.
>>
File: The Other Cheek.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
The Other Cheek.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>128081390
>"And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also."

And here is an anon teaching you what that line means properly.
>>
>>128058014
Heathen here. Don't give a shit, there things at work far worse than our disagreement. Say what you will, I'm done talking talking down white Christians. They won t always repay the favor, but like I said. Big picture.
>>
>>128081267
>Luke 14:26
Puts faith above family
>Galatians 3:28
Denuances nationalism
>Matthew 16:28
Annuances that end times will happen within one generation. So either world is already over or some dude that listened to those words is still alive somehow.
>>
>>128081239
So you're saying jesus denied the cross?
>>
>>128067120
>kills people for land
"""catholic"""
>>
>>128058014
>without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors"
But some pagans in the past were agnostic LARPERs in the past too, all religions are LARPing anyway, but Christians on this boards are the biggest LARPers, they post endless stupid Deus Vult memes with crusader pictures.
>>
File: tumblr_ogbxf2mhiN1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (511KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogbxf2mhiN1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
511KB, 1080x1920px
>>128081658
There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple.

John 2:15
And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

the bible says jesus didnt actually ever do anything violent one single time

Isaiah 53:9
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

more proof jesus supports pacifism for believers

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
>>
>>128058472
Once again proving whites invented nothing on their own. Your ancestors are a bunch of smelly barbarians who adopted and copied their civilization from superior non-white races.

Pathetic.
>>
>>128058014
Also, as for your questio, its not larping any more than any other religion. I don't wear axes, I don't have braided hair or a huge beard. Ancestral veneration is literally a gifting exchange for luck, wether they were Christian or not. Thier spirits have a vested interest in you maintaining and building your Wyrd and Orlog. Rural fags will understand this as familiar status. That and there are spirits that live in the Earth itself. 99% of the Gods stuff is sacrificial in the same way that gifting is.
>>
File: enoch.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
enoch.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>>128058014
Christianity differs from most other religions

Most gods require that you sacrifice something to it.

Christianity is a religion where God sacrifices himself to you.

there is a creator of the universe, and he has a plan for mankind, and its laid out in the bible. this stems from the belief that people have been around for hundreds of millions of years, I subscribe to the hindu belief that the earth is about 155.5 trillion years old.

Man shall be appointed mortal sorrow, but the glory of god shall instruct that his death, (gods death) shall bring the despairing comfort and rest.

with paganism you can trace EVERY SINGLE pantheon to a single monothesitic creator, people larping as odin worshipeers fail 2 realize 2 things. Odin is dead, Ragnarok ALREADY happened, and Gignugagap has re-assumed control of the world, and that Gignugagap is Yahweh, whether you believe it or not.
>>
File: 006_1493867700276.jpg (1MB, 1872x2724px) Image search: [Google]
006_1493867700276.jpg
1MB, 1872x2724px
>>128081658
>mental gemnastics

Honestly loled famalam. If you take what some 4channer said as literal gospel, I am done here. That is NOT what it says in the bible, that is not what 99.99999999% of Christians thing is says and it's simply made up. I can slap you however I wish no matter what cheek you present. Trying to tie that verse with another to change it's meaning is retarded. I can tell the guy tried really hard, but it's embarrassing that he or you actually believes that.

It's not like that's the only problematic quote anyway, but I'm not here for bible study,
>>
>>128058014
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously
The Gods aren't to be taken like actual walking, breathing things. They're allegories. Do Christians not understand this concept? Do you truly believe that, when you take communion, you're LITERALLY eating Jesus's flesh and drinking his blood?
>implying that's being an "agnostic LARPer"
If you see every religion from the optic of Semitic religions, then yes, that might be "agnostic LARPing".

>for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly christian
Before that, and for a much longer time, they were not Christians.
>>
>>128081847

I'm afraid you are wasting your time. I tried to redpill with your last point before, they just come up with excuses and convoluted explanations or they just claim that "just because I don't have all the answers, that doesn't mean it's not true".
>>
>>128082405
wrong reddit poster. Christ makes you sacrifice your life to him. He wants you to be subservient shit or rather a cuck to him. He wants you to bend your knee to him and never look upon him.
>>
>>128082024
Its pretty similar. Heathens call it Forn Sed. Groups that participate for the sake of community. Like that guy who goes to church, even when he doesn't believe. Then these LARPatru, which is just helmets, swords and shit.
>>
>>128082675
you got shit on shut the fuck up
>>
>>128082405
there are actually sometimes single creators in paganism, in Saami paganism for example.
>>
>>128082454
>>128081658

Here, since another anon posted it:

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Surely he means to defend your home land and not be a cuck, right? Do you have some more 4chan gospel to change the meaning of that scripture.
>>
>>128058472
FPBP
>>
>>128058014
>>Pagans
Many pagans are, in a very loose way, LARPing when it comes to gods. It's not as gay as that though since the practises are actually real and beneficial and not just a game based on a score system or however actual LARPing works. The idea and tradition surrounding the gods is more important that literal belief in them. Plus, 1500 is nothing compared to at least 50 000 years and potentially upwards of 500 000 years of tradition. The last 1500 years have been an invasion period but paganism still lives.
>>
File: tumblr_oeqc5n6Ptn1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg (493KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeqc5n6Ptn1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg
493KB, 1000x750px
>>128082675
>>128081847

matthew 24 is about the end times and he says this generation of the end times will see it all happen and unfold within 1 generation

hes not saying this one to the people next to him hes giving future prophecy idiots
>>
>>128082909

The opinion of a person like yourself simply doesn't matter to me. The truth is obvious to anyone with half a brain.
>>
>>128082909
Pretty devastating retort. Church fathers would be proud.
>>
>>128083207
I like how you keep posting these Asian females all over the place. You are no christian just a larper.
>>
File: 1464500514655.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1464500514655.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>
>>128083207

It's plain as can be, he is speaking to a certain group of people about what they will see before they die. I know it's inconvenient.
>>
>>128080475
How long have you been a christian?
>>
>>128082043
>There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple.

That has literally nothing to do with anything I said.

>the bible says jesus didnt actually ever do anything violent one single time

He did damaging property of others, whipping animals, and heavily scolded people and persuaded people against them. But he didn't get into a physical fight if thats what you mean.

>more proof jesus supports pacifism for believers

Please look up Just War Theory.

>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Why would you have a problem with this? it's saying to be charitable in the face of hate, not to contend bad actions.

To "love" means, classically, to will the good of the other without self-interest. You're confusing that will being nice. Jesus was not nice. He was good.

>Romans 12:19

Same as above.

>>128082454
The 4channer taught it correctly and effectively parsed the meaning of words. I use it because its written well and that it is correct.

>he's deciphering the meaning of ancient eyewitness accounts by appealing to the meaning of the words used and the historical context!
>mental gymnastics

Anon, that's fucking stupid.

also
>problematic
>>
>>128082287

Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
File: IMG_2266.jpg (98KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
98KB, 750x732px
>>128083491
>>
File: Based Chamberlain.png (207KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
Based Chamberlain.png
207KB, 443x523px
>>128083622
I was raised baptist/methodist and became an atheist (Naturalist) at 9 or so. Became Catholic about 4 years ago now. I treat it as basically a separate religion from what I was raised in. As did my family at first.
>>
File: tumblr_ogmunc0Ykb1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (396KB, 1259x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogmunc0Ykb1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
396KB, 1259x1920px
>>128083440

"this generation" starts when israel was announced to be a nation in 1947

1947 + 70 (70 years is one generation) the world is ending sept 23 2017

the hebrew year is 5777 right now

>I like how you keep posting these Asian females all over the place. You are no christian just a larper.

how does that have to do with anything

>>128083540
you dont know what end times prophecy is

matthew 24 is all about a future prophecy and the generation of the end times

if you read it in context
>>
>>128083647

You can not be helped, worship the middle-easterner of your choosing and come up with a million convoluted excuses for the many cucked scriptures in the bible, I don't care. None of this shit is real, the only part that bothers me is that whites believe this foolishness. Even if you interpret it in some retarded way that makes it non-cucked, most Christians don't.
>>
File: reckless_faggotry.jpg (51KB, 625x338px) Image search: [Google]
reckless_faggotry.jpg
51KB, 625x338px
>>128063241
>Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Talmud

>Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Oh boy, we've got a live one.

>The Talmud
Pray tell me, where does it say so? Have you actually read any portion of it?
>>
>>128084089
>"this generation" starts when israel was announced to be a nation in 1947
Things i pulled out of my ass: the post
>how does that have to do with anything
What your fetish for kpop stars has to do with anything?
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 127x95px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 127x95px
He never existed the way we think today he does. He was a roman creation AFTER the fact. Have you heard the good news? The Flavians and Piso's created it.

Why was he so friendly to Rome? How the ROME really hijack this whole religion and why? It was all about the jews.

Just think about it.
>>
>>128084103
>You can not be helped

Because your arguments don't stand to criticism.
Your bullshit simply doesn't hold. To make it worst, you don't even bother to believe what you do hold as valuable. You obviously don't care for truth, you care for supporting your own goals.
>>
>>128063163

LOL the level of stupidity in your comment is absolutely mind boggling. AMERICANS as puppets of the JEWS (they still are to this day) Have KILLED and LIED the most. Fucking mutts. Always so alienated with the "I'm a hero" story for children. Germans were one of the only few that stood up FOR EUROPE.
>>
>>128084768
>modern conspiracy theories
>>
>>128084768
>The Flavians and Piso's created it.
That's a retarded conspiracy theory. If new testament was really created by romans it would be of way higher quality and wouldn't contradict itself. Fact that we have FOUR gospels and pauline letters contradicting them and each other means that there were multiple authors.
>>
>>128084945

Interpret as you wish. We disagree on what the truth is.
>>
File: 1496346889405.png (102KB, 609x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496346889405.png
102KB, 609x497px
>>128083996

>>128084028
hahaha figures.
>>
>>128084983
>Germans were one of the only few that stood up FOR EUROPE.
>let's bomb shit out of europe and kill millions of slavs anglos and french
>FOR EUROPE
>>
File: 1496345655222.jpg (3MB, 1904x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1496345655222.jpg
3MB, 1904x1672px
>>
File: 1496295689846.png (266KB, 655x678px) Image search: [Google]
1496295689846.png
266KB, 655x678px
>>
>>128061549

What? No. It originated in the middle east. It gained power in Rome... Didn't originate in it. It's a desert religion. Abrahamic. Semitic.
>>
>>128085292
And we should try to find unity in what is truth, not sit around with everyone agreeing to disagree.
>>
>>128085298
Does it? How?
>>
>>128082848
wrong phone poster, the mortal life creates the eternal life.

>>128082914
it is pretty much every single pantheon goes back to a single monotheistic creator, and I do mean every single one, egpyitans, greeks, nordic, hindu, the native americans believed "in the great spirit of the sky, who gives the spirit to every living creature" you just have to trace the lineage far enough.
>>
>>128085852
I'm not phone posting nice try reddit christcuck
>>
>>128058014

That's the same logic if Islam took over Europe for example, and hypothetically, after 1500 years there would be idiots thinking Islam IS EUROPEAN.

>agnostic LARPer?

Man, it's not like that at all, that's just the way Christians (Follower of the desert cult) try to portray Pagans nowadays just to discredit them. Don't be dumb.
>>
File: any2.jpg (28KB, 249x333px) Image search: [Google]
any2.jpg
28KB, 249x333px
>>128086249
you smell of /r/atheism.

>>128085657
one pope killed more christians than every other roman emperor put together. catholicism is a luciferian counterfeit, stop shilling for it charlatan
>>
>>128058014
Why would pagans and christians EVER unite? That's like Fascists and Feminists uniting. CHRISTIANS are the ENEMY!

They burned us at the stake because we wouldn't follow their slave cult
>>
>>128085298
the funny thing with Zeus is that he is not attributed for the creation of the earth, or universe ANYWHERE in the greek mythos.
>>
Bottom line is that Christianity isn't European, therefore not ours. It's some dirty thing that crawled out of the desert of the Middle East. It even fucking talks about camels, and no camels live in Europe.
>>
File: file.png (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
119KB, 800x600px
>>128084028
>>
>>128086902
Odin is dead
>>
File: quran ksiser.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quran ksiser.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>128086902
you're mixing christianity with catholicism.

catholics burned everyone at the stake, mostly innocent Christians, and the non-religious alike and accused them of being "pagan" or witches.

Catholicism is the continued roman persecution of Christianity, and world conquest. you should take this lesson to heart, the greeks took pride in preserving the cultures they conquered, the romans took pride in destroying the cultures they destroyed

catholicism and islam are 2 sides of the same mirror.

pagan was also originally a word for someone who lived in the country, and was twisted into a word meaning "someone who is not part of the catholic church" the word pagan in itself originally has nothing to do with religion.
>>
>>128085852
Many of those religions go back to Indo-European God Dyeus, but I'm not sure if Dyeus has been viewed as the creator, there seems to already exist things with him, most creation myths in paganism involve more than one deity most of the time, pagan Gods are more like personification of nature and concepts. Native Americans seem to have had mostly a creator though,

Here's a list of creators
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_deity#Polytheism
>>
File: tumblr_ky294yhAt21qaqps8o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ky294yhAt21qaqps8o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1229x1740px
>>128087348
>OH IT ISNT REAL CHRISTIANITY
>MUH MUH CHRISTIANITY HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED
>>
THE BEST REDPILL FOR CHRISTKEKS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
>>
>>128087459
Are you retarded?
>>
>>128060296
Paganism isn't "intertwined" with culture, it emerged from it. The things that produced it produced the culture we see now as well.
>>
>>128087348
False, protestants still viewed non-christian as satanic and evil, which led to more witch-hunts as well. Catholicism is actually superior, looked at the cucked countries, they are all protestant, Catholicism has some good values and traditions preserved as well along with all the negative things.

http://www.thomas-hardye.dorset.sch.uk/documents/news_12/dan_horn.pdf
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>128087459
the catholic church invented Islam.

>if anyone comes to me and does not hate father mother etc etc.

>And Jesus having heard, says to them, "Those being strong have no need of a physician, but those being sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

jesus came for people who are sick, people who honor their parents, and love themselves and others, are not sick, nor sinners

>israel

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>synagogue of satan

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>128087348
>the romans took pride in destroying the cultures they destroyed
Bitch, romans wrote a giant ass book on culture of huns. Which funnily enough was destroyed by orthodox byzantine emperor.
Romans copied religion of conquered greeks. Those fuckers prided themselves as biggest in the world idea-stealers.
>>
>>128087981
We need a new crusade a protestant led one to show islam and the Israeli special intelligence service we are done getting cucked. Oh and send all the hammites to a etho-state.
>>
>>128088716
>>
>>128088957
>>implying im larping
>>
>>128089161
You are literally larping as a crusader
>>
File: 14254524.png (898KB, 641x740px) Image search: [Google]
14254524.png
898KB, 641x740px
>>128088716
>we need to die fighting in desserts again for nothing
>>
File: 1496293701002.jpg (47KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496293701002.jpg
47KB, 500x750px
so /pg/ gets deleted but not these threads? what the fuck?
>>
>>128089299
This is what goims are for. Dying for G_d's choosen.
>>
>>128089426
>>128069265

pagan general is up right now and at the bump limit
>>
>>128089707
it was deleted earlier for whatever reason even searched for it nothing showed up....
>>
>>128058472
numerals didn't destroy a native european religon unlike christianity
>>
>>128060296
And when Islam takes over there will be another person like you saying the same thing about Islam.
>>
>>128089217
Not larping friend. I get power these things happen.
>>
>>128058014
>the past 1500 years
Some of us have Nordcuck in our blood.
>>
>>128069027
Catholicism was invented by Charlemagne

There was a Frankish until with its own canons until Charlemagne go full romaboo and suck rome's dick
>>
>>128090261
>There was a Frankish
Frankish Church*
>>
Transgender people man.

Theyre mentally ill,

Why do they have rights
>>
>>128089299
We need to die fighting to retake Christiandom.
Ftfy.
>>
>>128058472
>Jews are God
>>
>>128062804
>Phoenician, Indian adaptions
>one word: bullshit
Greek alphabet is literally Phoenician faggot.
>>
>>128064066
>It's called catholicism and it's great. Would recommend
KYS. I was married to two catholics (not at the same time)
They were always ready to preach but not follow their own preachings.
>>
>>128063241
>Christian
>logic
>>
File: Cauldron22.jpg (88KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cauldron22.jpg
88KB, 400x600px
>>128088146
man, its almost like the byzantine and latin empires were 2 legs of the same roman empire, and not only that, the eastern leg of rome stood for a thousand years longer than the western log did.

>muh book
where are the huns now?

lions used to range from africa, to the middle east of syria, europe, and india, they now only exist in africa? guess who made them go extinct between syria and europe? the roman empire.

the roman empire destroyed everything, and preserved nothing. catholicism destroyed europe. the fat ass book doesn't account for the fact the huns are gone.

>>128088026
you know the catholic church burned mothers alive who taught their children the bible in English without intervention from the church institution. and I'm not a fan of martin luther either, he attacked home and personal study of the bible just as much as the catholic church did. and he didn't even start the reformation, John Calvin, Erasmus of Rotterdam Jan Huss, Jerome of Prague and John Wycliffe did.
the key thing to identify the whore of babylon is who is drunk on the blood of saints, and through their proxy of Islam, as well as the inquisition has killed more innocents, not just christians, but innocent peoples than Rome, which is continued to this day through the catholic church.

>Catholicism has some good values and traditions preserved as well along with all the negative things.

you're literally not allowed to read the bible in catholicism.

>False, protestants still viewed non-christian as satanic and evil, which led to more witch-hunts as well

>what is a judas cradle.
the RCC anally tortured people before the protestant reformation started. and like i stated, I'm not protestant, nor do I care for them, I'm a king james fundamentalist that incorporates the gnostic gospels as divinely inspired scripture, and think the gospel of judas is canon.
>>
>>128077069
if you think that's what Torah is about then you're a fool
>>
>>128092207
> they now only exist in africa?
and india**
>>
>>128063241
sweet fidget-spinner-based theology, bro
>>
>>128079026
i really liked your posts. (you)

>>128092214
what would constitute as proof to you that the old testament, and the bible in general was written outside of space and time, if you were try to prove that claim about a piece of "scripture" not just the bible but several others, how would you go about doing it?
>>
Christians are pagans, a blasphemous bunch of people.
>>
>>128058014
any pagan Christians here?
>>
File: qu.jpg (7KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
qu.jpg
7KB, 276x182px
>>128092552
catholic detected

>you can't read the bible, but you have the churches permission to kiss the quran.

>>128092628
I'm a gnostic christian, which is probably the closest thing, i also consider the Vedas Gitas, Puranas, and most scriptures to come from the same god, what is a pagan christian?
>>
>>128092207
You wouldn't be able to read the bible at that time, because most people were illiterate and books were very expensive. protestants none of this will change the fact that protestants are cucks.

Evangelicals are cucks too.either zionists or race mixing advocates like Steven Anderson
>>
>>128082405
these aren't very good Hebrew translations of their names
>>
>>128092755
I'm actually Jewish, Catholics are pagan too
>>
>>128058014

you are a moron
>>
>>128062332
>fire, ether & water
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>128058014

Christian here:

Some historical facts:

>Judaism in biblical times was one of the most diverse religions there was, and it was essentially competing with itself because of the various groups with differing beliefs (Pharisees, Saduccees, Plain Jews, Essenes, and progressive/insurrectionist types who ultimately instigated the Great War from 66-77 where Jerusalem was sacked and the Jewish Temple was destroyed).

>Many modern facets of Judaism were just coming to be during that time; for example, Hanukkah was a relatively new holiday, only about 100 years old then.

>This diversity and innovation led to many problems and disagreements within the Jewish community then; priests did not obey the purity laws properly, they didn't perform the sacrifices properly, they used the office for self-advantage, etc.

>Although the first century marked a relative period of disagreement and turmoil within the Jewish community, the second century marked a period some Jews call the "era of definition," where Judaism essentially embraced a new era of literature and culture, becoming a direct predecessor to modern Judaism.

Therefore, the modern Jew and Jewish ideology as we know it today did not exist until after the death of Christ and until the second century, and Jesus can not be said to have been a direct part of this culture. Rather, he BTFO'd this culture and founded Christianity that would develop separately.

Therefore, since Jesus is separate from 2nd century Judaism (the birthplace of modern-day Kikery), so too is Christianity; Thus, Christianity is not kiked.
>>
File: Genealogy-of-Genesis-5.jpg (104KB, 1439x930px) Image search: [Google]
Genealogy-of-Genesis-5.jpg
104KB, 1439x930px
>>128092986
ok, why don't you translate their names and tell me what you get.

>>128092979
>what is the Septuagint
being able to read was a lot more common than you think. people were actually very able to read Koine Greek until the middle ages in the eastern leg of rome. the western leg of rome is a different story. but even then, people were still able to read, maybe not write, but could read their native languages.

are you a catholic or something?

>>128093108
do you study the kabbalah? you can use the kabbalah methods to find the messiah in the old testament. are you orthodox jew? what do you think of Karaite Judaism?

>using a catholic word to describe idolaters.
lol
>>
>>128093988
Jew here, you're right on most of it. But you overplay the importance of Jesus, Christianity was still a very very small time cult when Judaism was redefined, it wasn't Jesus but it was the destruction of the second temple and that caused Jews to rebuild our religion, Christianity mostly flew under the Jewish radar until it started being adopted by the Greeks and Romans
>>
>>128094460
No, just don't think that most non-Catholicism is any better.
I'm an agnostic.
>>
>>128094460
>Adam is hard to translate but the best I can think of is "Earthling"
>Seth is something like "put onto" which appointed isn't too bad of a translation
>Enosh I don't know
>Kenan has a lot of translations, usually smithing related
too tired to do the rest
>>
>>128094460
I don't study kahbbalah, I follow Maimonides' philosophy. Not orthodox, conservative. Don't care about karaites desu.
>>
Laughed inappropriately...
https://www.revealnews.org/blog/portland-killer-pledged-to-off-trump-and-clinton-in-the-name-of-a-nordic-god/
That sort of whit looney should rather been moslem or jew or even a stronk Christian
>>
File: poq.jpg (10KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
poq.jpg
10KB, 293x172px
>>128095076
ok, what do you think of the point of view that the catholic church invented Islam?

>agnostic
there's a better word for that, ignoramus

>>128095370
>typical jew reply
better hebrew scholars than you have confirmed this translation

who is the son of Joseph? is it written that the jews ould reject the son of Joseph? that they would crucify him after he declares himself savoir?

in the tanak it states that the messiah would be born in Bethlehem, he would ride into town and be declared king on a donkey, he would be rejected by his people, that he would be born of a virgin. that he would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver.

the old testament is the true word of god. the talmud is not, but the words of men who are liars.

you should study the kabbalah. it would do you a lot of good. the secrets of the torah are revealed in the skipping of the letters.
>>
>>128058014
Jesus stood against Jewish power. (((They))) killed him for it.
You have to go back almost 2,000 years to claim it as a foreign religion. I'm not even sure I understand the point being made with that question.
>>
>>128096280
nah that shit isn't in the Tanakh, I've read it many times. Christians love taking ambiguous things out of context to support their house of cards.
>>
File: 1496373707865.jpg (48KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496373707865.jpg
48KB, 640x575px
>>128086902
>slave cult
>I'm a nazi
Do you realize national socialism isn't some libertard bullshit
we aren't about freedom and frolicking through the fields
this is why pagans make the worst natsocs you tards have no idea what you are following and think only in aesthetics
now go the fuck back to marxism and atheism until you learn your place
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (25KB, 229x346px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
25KB, 229x346px
>>128096801
>a
Micah 5:2
Isaiah 7:14
2 Samuel 7:12-13
Isaiah 9:7

Psalm 45:6-7
Daniel 2:44

Isaiah 7:14
Hosea 11:1
Jeremiah 31:15
Isaiah 40:3-5
Psalm 69:8
Isaiah 53:3
Deuteronomy 18:15
Malachi 4:5-6
Psalm 2:7
Isaiah 11:1
Isaiah 9:1-2
Psalm 78:2-4
Isaiah 6:9-10
Isaiah 61:1-2
Psalm 110:4
Psalm 2:6
Zechariah 9:9
Psalm 41:9
Zechariah 11:12-13
Psalm 35:11
Isaiah 53:7

>what do you think of this guy.
>>
>>128097246
Isn't he that rabbi that became catholic?
>>
>>128097491
oh man, no, catholicism is fraudulent.

and no, he's a rabbi who met the messiah, and found the code that states Jesus's hebrew name in the hebrew bible.
>>
>>128097673
Like Joseph Smith?
>>
>>128060988

>civic nationalism

how about you fucking neck yourself
>>
>>128068539
>Modern Spain was Christian long before it's foundation.

Spain has never been christian. We are pagans. Celtiberians.
>>
File: cunts.png (285KB, 491x566px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.png
285KB, 491x566px
>>128058014
Most Pagans really are agnostic LARPers, but it's really no different from what most Christians do, saying prayers and celebrating holidays while picking and choosing which parts of the scripture to follow if not straight up ignoring it.
>>
>>128058014

I practice HEMA and so I do a lot of combat with sword and shield and I find stories about Odin giving his eye for wisdom actually hold some value, also polytheist pagan gods make more sense as it is not implied these gods are perfect, they are more human and each represent a certain attribute to a whole human, so maybe you pray to Odin for strength and wisdom and Freya for compassion, whether or not they all exist their examples and attributes are all things that you are contained inside you, so when I am about to enter a fight and I pray to Odin I am just asking that part of me that I feel the "spirit" of Odin in me and I engage in combat with the all fathers wisdom and strength, it emboldens me regardless of their existence.
>>
>>128099388
>engage in combat
Like Mortal Kombat?
>>
>>128100322
no it's mostly tournament or sparing, no one dies, but you do get many bruises and I broke a thumb once from a steel longsword feder
>>
>>128099388
Typical HEMA autistic larper.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (2KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
2KB, 300x150px
>>128063163
>being this new
pic related
>>
>>128063570
A brother is a man.
A father is a man.
A son is a man.
But a brother is not a father is not a son.
>>
>>128086902
D&C KIKE
>>
File: incompetent.jpg (42KB, 412x426px) Image search: [Google]
incompetent.jpg
42KB, 412x426px
>>128079146
Ah yes, because Roman and Hellenic paganism is quite prominent and can be exemplified by such figures heads as:
>

Oh wait, paganism is almost entirely Germanic-based, which has almost little to no major civilization achievements aside from creating the greatest overrated meme warrior of all time and giving us some fancy rocks and mud huts.
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! jewish religionj.jpg (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! ! jewish religionj.jpg
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>128099157
This guys actually fucking gets it.
Christians are same larpers as pagans when all they can do is screech "Muh DOOS BOOLT" "Muh crusade" "Muh Constantinople will return"
It's almost amusing to see this autism.
>>
>>128058014
it's not foreign to me, barbarian
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.