[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXPLAIN:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 47

Why is it a good thing Trump dropped out of the Paris Agreement?
>>
It's not, but it doesn't matter. It was non-binding.
>>
>>128057550
Because it was illegal the way we entered it in the first place
>>
File: 1496241035488.png (318KB, 1067x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1496241035488.png
318KB, 1067x1434px
>>128057550
So the usa doesnt funnel money directly to devolping nations that get a free pass to fuck up the environment and the usa has to bend over and take climate migrants
>>
The world backs white genocide.

We genocide the world.
>>
>>128057550
>"To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

>But that amount is identified as a "floor," not a ceiling.

>"Developed countries won inclusion of language that would up the ante in subsequent years," he explains, "so that financial aid will keep ramping up over time."

>China, India, Russia, and other large countries classified as "developing"
>>
>>128057767
i saw a post from CAR earlier, are you actually from CAR..hows the political climate there
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (105KB, 634x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
105KB, 634x950px
Immigration clause.
>>
>>128057767
>So the usa doesnt funnel money directly to devolping nations that get a free pass to fuck up the environment and the usa has to bend over and take climate migrants

There's no better way to say it.
>>
Because the Paris accords is the foundation towards an international technocracy controlled by a bunch of liberal billionaires who spew more carbon themselves then 100,000 normal people.

All this hur duur bad for business is a bunch of BS. The only reason big publicly traded companies come out against this is for PR purposes so they can be seen as Socially Responsible companies, keeping their major investors.
>>
File: the American answer.gif (446KB, 499x408px) Image search: [Google]
the American answer.gif
446KB, 499x408px
>>128057918
Thank fucking christ, what a shitshow
>>
>>128057767

so basically it's the SJW constitution
>>
>>128058134
Can't stand the bitch, but I've got to admit that is a fine titty.
>>
File: 077077.jpg (109KB, 968x727px) Image search: [Google]
077077.jpg
109KB, 968x727px
>>128057550
Companies will now be able to freely pollute our rivers, which could be a good thing seeing as it's mostly Trump voters that will die from it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170601-183711.png (179KB, 1536x586px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-183711.png
179KB, 1536x586px
>>128057550
>>
>>128057550
We weren't in it in the first place. Never ratified by the senate. Another one of Obama's attempts to rule by edict and thus toothless and easily removed. We would also be the only country expected to actually follow it anyway. Which would piss away our jobs from a country that does control actual nasty pollution and send those jobs to a country that literally dumps poisons straight into their water. I used to think "liberals" were naive but well intentioned. Now I think they are just stupid or suffer pronounced mental illness.
>>
>>128057550
>Why is it a good thing Trump dropped out of the Paris Agreement?

"good" is subjective here...

It's good for the U.S. because we're not controlled by faggots from other countries.

It's bad for non-U.S. because we're not paying you to be faggots anymore.
>>
>>128057550
Have you read the Paris Agreement? it has a bunch of shit in it about migrants and open borders. it was a massively one sided agreement where the U.S put up most if not all the capital compared to Europe/Asia/The America's, dropping out of it is just smart and if the faggot leftists want a real agreement it has to be fair across the board.
>>
>>128058710

so world communism basically funded by the US
>>
The Paris Accord is a shit deal for the US.

That said, serious steps do need to be taken to protect the environment. If Trump were smart, he'd use this moment to launch some sort of Space Race-like program for clean energy.

Doing so would allow him to quit the Paris deal while offering an American, job-generating alternative. Unfortunately, Trump is a dumbass that only cares about 'muh 85IQ coal miners'.
>>
File: chinaco2gdp.jpg (124KB, 732x850px) Image search: [Google]
chinaco2gdp.jpg
124KB, 732x850px
>>128057550
because its a fucking chinese scam

read for yourself:
goal of the EU: drop of TOTAL EMISSIONS by 40% of the level from fucking 1990
https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/strategies/2030_en

goal of the USA: drop of TOTAL EMISSIONS by 26% of the level from 2005
http://www4.unfccc.int/ndcregistry/PublishedDocuments/United States of America First/U.S.A. First NDC Submission.pdf

Goal of China: drop of TOTAL EMISSION INTENSITY by 60% of the level from 2005
https://www.c2es.org/docUploads/chinas-contributions-paris-climate-agreement.pdf

Emission intensity is tied to GDP, so when GDP grows the intensity shrinks automatically.
China can keep their Emissions at the same level and it will shrink automatically, they can even increase their emissions by a modest amount as long as it stays below GDP growth.
>>
File: 8OawvIc.jpg (29KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
8OawvIc.jpg
29KB, 720x438px
CIVICS 101

3 Branches of the US Government

1) Executive, enforces the law and handles the military
2) Legislative, writes the law and handles the budget
3) Judiciary, interprets the law and is the last buck in court appeals

The Paris Agreement will be enforced as a law for Americans yet it was never debated nor voted by Congress, the branch of the US government literally responsible for the budget and law. The United States entered into the Paris Agreement illegally in the first place when Obama never went through Congress.

We're a country of law, not one fueled by rabid liberal emotions about how a world government should enforce laws on American soil.
>>
>>128057550
Trump dropping out of the (((Paris Agreement))) is a good thing because it will allow us to import less Chinese/Indian goods. China and India are the real culprits to CO2 expansion. Curtail the insects from producing so much toxic waste then selling the byproduct of that toxic waste to American liberal dumbfucks, and we might CONSIDER playing into a global CO2 reduction agreement. Until then, get fucked globalists.
We're tired of being the boogeyman to the world's environmental problems. Liberals are trying to fuck over our society with this stupid shit without an inkling as to the mechanization behind these problems. It's not as simple as reducing it to "Americans drive trucks, therefore the world will burn," but that's how it's portrayed. Fuck off already with this shit. Americans need to produce American goods. We need to be able to compete with the countries that are allowed to toxify the environment without regulation, or the cycle will continue unabated.
MAGA.
>>
>>128057550
It doesn't really achieve anything, even if every nation did what they said they would it'd reduce warming by between 0.1 - 0.2°C.
>>
>>128057550
Why is it a bad thing the us is out for the us, specifically?
>>
>>128057918

I fucking knew Trump saw something I didn't.

He's a successful businessman for a reason.

He wipes his ass with contracts like the Paris Agreement.
>>
>>128057550
Carbon credits are just another ponzi scheme to funnel wealth.
>>
>>128057550
Bump

Like the refugee crisis, when Belgium sets quotas for European countries or "face the consequences", it becomes an authoritarian regime. Same for the Paris Agreement.
>>
Because we all know what this is about.

>money in the bank, shorty what chu drank.

Get off peasants.
>>
what they're talking about cannot be reversed any other way than killing billons of people so since that will never happen it's just best we keep our tax money.
>>
>>128057550
NOW THAT'S THE AMERICA I REMEMBER
>>
>>128057918
Link to where it says this?
>>
>>128057550
It's good for US taxpayers because now our hard earned money won't be going to the coffers of rich people in poor countries, to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars.

By the way, do you know what the UN themselves said this treaty would do? Lower CO2 levels by 3/10 of 1°...BY THE YEAR 2100. Again, UN data.

Fucking trash legislation, is just a redistribution of wealth.
>>
http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa

Okay that guy was right. It is just an excuse to funnel money into africa
>>
>>128058590
This is not how environmental policy works. Trump backed out of a nonbinding international agreement to cripple ourselves economically while allowing developing nations to continue pumping out carbon, which for some retarded reason is all these trendivists give a shit about. More importantly, it does nothing to curb the increased emission rates of far more acutely dangerous heavy metals, volatile compounds, petroleum hydrocarbons, and a whole slew of other chemicals, ect. without any regard to their affect on the population or environment. All this agreement did was get the west to transfer wealth to poor nations while giving them a pass to continue their exponential industrial growth. It's even more useless than the kyoto accords which did nothing to slow carbon emissions any faster than technological developments allowed.
The clean air and water acts are still the law of the land in the US, in addition to numerous state led DEPs. Fuck, states are even starting to bid out all the non-CERCLA industrial remediation to private companies at this point because the government led agencies were to incompetent to actually clean anything up. And just because chief nigger's executive order to cripple coal production was repealed does not mean companies are pouring 55-gal drums of green goo into pristine streams. If you actually gave a shit about the environment then read some fucking regulation and stop getting your talking points from the meat street Minotaur.
>>
>>128058590
It's sort of fascinating that you think this, assuming you're not b8
>>
>>128057680
How so
>>
>>128057550
It's terrible for the planet, but look at all these angry liberals on twitter! Totally worth it guys!

GOD EMPEROR

MAGA

upvote me please
>>
What stops you from buying the more expensive stuff that stops climate change?
>>
Unedited shot of Washington DC, circa 2020.
>>
>>128065883
He made the right choice
>>
>>128057550
global warming is a hoax
>>
>>128057550
It isn't. Trump is ruining nationalism worldwide. This climate change denial of the right and the AfD will cost them at least 3%-5% votes

>inb4 lAWL das nozthing
They only have a chance on 10-15% in the first place
>>
File: TRUMP KEK.png (2MB, 2192x1388px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP KEK.png
2MB, 2192x1388px
>>128057550
Because he just fucked over Macron for being a cocky little twat
>>
>>128057550

He just wants free markets to decide. People still have a choice to buy from companies who emit less CO2.
>>
>>128057550
Other than the fact that even if he did, China would keep going, thus rendering the whole facade pointless. And let's also conveniently ignore that scientists have come out saying we've hit the "no way back" point years ago AND that Trump is actually for a clean environment ("I'm for clean air and clean water")

But no, he doesn't want to subject the US to a globalist budgetary & economic control so he a dum who hate humanity.

kys if you think anything like this btw
>>
>>128070170
*China would keep polluting
>>
>>128065603
It's a great deal for African countries who will get free development ment from US taxpayers while Germany and France pick their nose and don't pay a dime.

But hey, the whole US Government works with 3 branches doesn't mean shit when the President can abuse his power to enter a deal that would tax the living shit out of Americans. You know, something that Congress has as its job description and Obama ignored Congress to sign us up for free giveaways to the rest of the world.

Not constitutional free shit to the rest of the world. But yeah man, it's totally about Redditor jokes here.
>>
File: Paris Disagreement.jpg (433KB, 1316x716px) Image search: [Google]
Paris Disagreement.jpg
433KB, 1316x716px
>>128057550
Si, mucho benefitio!
>>
>>128059032
>Trump is a dumbass that only cares about 'muh 85IQ coal miners

I was about to say you should be 51st state until you went full retard right there.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA ALL LIBSHITS BTFO

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>128057767
Go in the other thread and tell the shill cunt this please.
>>
>>128057550
We don't live on a planet.
>>
>>128057550

Fuck you and your globalist wealth redistribution
>>
>>128057550

Fuckung SAAYYIIVED
>>
>>128058496
It ain't natural but it's built very well.
>>
>>128057550
I was born in 1971.

The amount of times I have seen so-called trusted scientists and experts claim that the world was doomed and everything was going to end in 10 years or 5 years or 15 years I quite literally can't even count. I heard it when I was a little boy, as a young teenager, as a young adult, as a man with children, every single time they predict anything it never actually happens.

Authority means nothing if that authority cannot actually demonstrate why people should put their stock in it.
>>
>>128058907
Attempts at communism have always been funded by capitalism, so yes.
>>
>>128057550
fuck paris and the environment.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (31KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
31KB, 405x720px
Who cares? As long as I can fill my giant SUV with cheap Chinese-made crap at WalMart
>>
>>128076342
Probably the only honest answer ITT

Too many retards saying "Hurr I don't trust scientists! My local Republican representative knows better!"...
>>
File: 1492808026424.png (537KB, 572x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492808026424.png
537KB, 572x700px
>>128057550

The agreement wont change anything but shift money off the backs of superpowers to shitty 3rd world countries who will explode with population growth so they can migrate to the same countries who gave them money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47bNzLj5E_Q
>>
>>128057550
>Scientists agree that climate change is real
>None can agree on the degree to which humanity has changed the climate

Until I see hard evidence that man-made carbon emissions are the cause for climate change these people can go fuck themselves. As it stands there is no hard evidence to support man-made climate change and it honestly just looks like a way for liberals invested in green energy and carbon credits to make easy money off of people looking to feel good about protecting the environment.
>>
>>128065966
Climate change isn't.
>>
Climate change is just a smokescreen.
The Paris Agreement was about building infrastructure in countries with large pools of cheap labor and making the people about to get outsourced pay for it.
>>
Literally just for the fact that it's another thing Obama did that Trump is undoing.
>>
>>128076060

You and I were around to remember when they were predicting global cooling due to the same factors, mainly man made pollutants.
>>
>>128068712
Fuck that Big Oil and Big Coal should die right here an now.
>>
>>128076496
>Too many retards saying "Hurr I don't trust scientists!
I DO trust scientists. What I don't trust are the libtard political-agenda stooges sucking Jew cock for sheckels. All their doomsday predictions from twenty years ago turned out wrong.

Do you believe in science or not? They had a theory. We did the experiment. Their theory was disproved.

Only in the minds of you dick-sucking libtards does a failure of proof of your theory make you MORE convinced you're right.
>>
>>128076855
I guess hotter than average summers and weird winters aren't evidence enough? How about that huge hole that was in the ozone layer.
>>
>>128057767
Came here to say this.
>>
File: Central-African-Republic-Flag-1.jpg (296KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Central-African-Republic-Flag-1.jpg
296KB, 1600x1000px
>>128057767
that flag is pretty dank
>>
>>128057767
Holy shit I don't have you yet. Thanks.
>>
>>128077468
Where in this post is there any evidence?
>>
>>128077468
No evidence to support that hotter summers and strange winters were created my MAN-MADE carbon emissions and not a natural part of the planets carbon cycle.
>>
File: Greenlandicecover.png (652KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Greenlandicecover.png
652KB, 1280x768px
the ice caps are mel-
>>
>>128057550
Well let me give you the number one rule with agreements, laws, acts... etc. The name is just a title like for an image in your folder, it doesn't matter and it usually never pertains to what it is.
>>
>>128078022
climate cycle*
>>
>>128057550
The United States is on the brink of financial collapse. We can no longer send money overseas. We must save our own people. Those fucken countries are on their own for a while.
>>
>>128078022
>a natural part of

Milankovitch and sunspot cycles.
>>
>>128059032
Did you even listen to what he said today? I believe that he has common enough sense to understand that polluting the environment is a bad thing to do. He said so multiple times. He also said that it would be irresponsible of him as YOUR representative at the table of this discussion to sign onto an arrangement in which we lose jobs, profits, and industry in order not to pollute while sending a shit load of capital to countries who will have free reign to pollute.
Why in the fuck would someone who cares about this nation want to sign that?
>>
>>128057550
I guess if white people go down they're taking everyone with them.
>>
How are Americans using the excuse "Obama didn't go through the three branches of legislature", when Trump hasn't done that for his shit? Isn't that the entire point of an Executive Order?
>>
>>128078022
Step outside for more than a minute and you'll see it in my 25 years on this planet I can say I see it if you can't you're blind or ignorant or both.
>>
File: 1495337003859.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495337003859.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Global warming is bad and abandoning the paris climate agreement is bad.

Mythbusters did a test few years back. they compared the temperature of a room with high levels of CO2 with a room that has lower levels of CO2

Guess what is the result?
You guessed it, Scientists were right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPRd5GT0v0I
>>
>>128079211
>leaf cucks to authoritarian overreach and constitutional violation
Big surprise
>>
>i-it made liberals cry!!
That's why and the only reason why.
/pol/ would rather destroy the fucking planet they live on only to have a chance to make liberals cry.

Reminder that those liberals are crying because of your stupidity.
Not so much because of how stupid you specifically are but because your stupidity will *literally* kill us all.
If only there was a way your stupidity didn't affect us and only made you die.
>>
>>128057660
>Non-binding meme again

Cuck juncker says it will take us 4 years to get out

Get the fuck out reddit
>>
>>128079227
That's not evidence that's confirmation bias. Unless you provide me with hard evidence that climate change is man-made then I will continue to not care.
>>
>>128079227
Lmao at this level of education
>>
>>128081226
Kiribatti , a country is sinking
>>
>>128057550
China and india should be pating the carbon tax not america.
>>
>>128081814
>asking for scientific proof that climate change is man-made and not naturally occurring
>here is thing that is happening

Okay faggot, but where's the hard evidence that HUMANITY is causing climate change. I'm not denying that climate change exists I'm denying that it is man-made.
>>
>>128057550
-Make other countris unhabitable
- Make the few millions with high income and skills flee, let the other billions die
-Enjoy new society of millions of immigrants with more money and power than you
>>
>>128058590
The bill send jobs to brown countrys
It doesnt help the enviroment.
China and india are the top polluters.
>>
>>128082168
The rate at which is happening matches industrial revolution and accellerates exponentially with oil boom
>>
File: low-tit.jpg (85KB, 634x950px) Image search: [Google]
low-tit.jpg
85KB, 634x950px
>>128079352
Feeling a little low?
>>
File: 1496340349798.jpg (31KB, 634x227px) Image search: [Google]
1496340349798.jpg
31KB, 634x227px
>>128076496
Neil tyson degrasse is labeled as a scientist and he is retarded.
Bill nye the so-called scientist thinks there is 68 genders.
>>
>>128079352
Tell china and india to stop polluting
>>
File: 45.jpg (2MB, 3862x2241px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
2MB, 3862x2241px
>>128057550
it called for $100,000,000,000 a year from 'rich nations' to go to the third world so they could skip the fossil fuel stage and go straight to renewable energy.

its also hard to increase US manufacturing as he promised without increasing carbon emissions

lastly, my theory, its a nice way to say FUCK YOU to those commies in europe without ripping up military alliances or treaties

>>128057767
quality post
>>
File: 1487123828206.jpg (171KB, 850x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1487123828206.jpg
171KB, 850x1145px
> lets sign a climate deal that forces the US to reduce its carbon footprint by 20% while funneling massive amounts of funds into developing shitholes so the can "go green"....all while not imposing carbon foot print reductions on countries like China, India, and Russia.

You'll be thanking Trump sometime in the future when you finally realize he saved our country from being absolutely cucked by some bullshit one sided "climate accord".
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128057550

"Climate Change" is part of an Agenda to De-industrialize The West, drop populations/Justify doing mass Eugenics/Extermination of them & its connected into UN Agenda 21/24

Since the Earths climate has always been changing, if you want to talk about "Man Made Climate Change", then take a look at Geo-Engineering/Warfare.

Also, you could say that Women cause climate change due to how they are mass consumers.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 1482031748641.gif (2MB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
1482031748641.gif
2MB, 359x359px
>>128068638
based brazil infographic makes me hard everytime
>>
>>128057550
If for no other reason, it triggers cucks like you.
>>
>>128057767
Thanks
>>
>>128068638
Beautiful.
>>
>>128083055
>I and my advisors
>>
>>128076890
>Climate change isn't
Because it's been a naturally occurring phenomenon since the earth formed.
>>
>>128084086
Do you believe the shit coming out of your mouth I mean do you truly believe it? This si nothing but a move to give corporations more money so they can hoard it.
>>
>>128065361
did congress vote to join or did obama just sign us in?
>>
>>128057550

It's not good, it's not really bad either.

Knowing Trump, he heard "climate change" and thought CHYNA IS WROOOONNNG and backed out without even reading the damn thing.
>>
>>128065361
The President can sign treaties (saying he agrees and will try to pass it).

Only congress can ratify and pass a treaty, making it into law.
>>
>>128057550
Because, if global warming was real, there would be enough evidence to convince so-called "science deniers."
>>
File: paris-accord-impact.jpg (67KB, 900x499px) Image search: [Google]
paris-accord-impact.jpg
67KB, 900x499px
Reality:
The Paris Accord makes no difference to temperatures even in alarmist global warming models (which are BS, but whatever,) but would have real costs of trillions to US GDP:
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/05/31/in-one-graph-why-the-parisclimate-accord-is-useless/
>Full study link:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1758-5899.12295/full
>>
File: 2017-06-02 03.17.14.jpg (854KB, 1048x2038px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-02 03.17.14.jpg
854KB, 1048x2038px
>>128058590
>Plant food is pollution
Retard
>>
>>128082309
>China and India are the top polluters.
/This. Our country has fucked up heat waves because of the fucking chinks are greying the skies creating a greenhouse effect. Climate change is coming from them.
>>
File: jUNCKER sCREWED.png (406KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
jUNCKER sCREWED.png
406KB, 900x500px
The EU will collapse now! Ye Ha! This is long but VERY VERY insightful.They couldn't have screwed us to the point we are without CIA ART believe it or not A REAL Serious Education here boys Collns Bros BEST researchers EVER they are millenials! Fuck ART! Paul co-authored with his brother Phillip The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship. They declare NWO dead
Paul and Phillip Collins on Weaponized Art
>>
>>128089450
It is to the weather and how to planet functions and it is to the human race fucknut.
>>128088308
Pumping diesel smoke and fucking up the environment isn't dipfuck
>>
File: noaa whistleblower.jpg (46KB, 306x488px) Image search: [Google]
noaa whistleblower.jpg
46KB, 306x488px
>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
https://archive.fo/V3h6t
>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
https://archive.fo/a1lJ4
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/29/noaa-attempts-hide-pause-global-warming-disgraceful-cover-since-climategate/
https://archive.fo/1aCOs
>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
https://archive.fo/Bjsqs
>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
https://archive.fo/HwxX6
>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
https://archive.fo/lyvW0
>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
https://archive.fo/HzquC
>>
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#597e0b5e27ba
>>
>>128057550
Climate change isn't real and pollution isn't harmful, in fact pollution is just a byproduct of a healthy civilization.
>>
CO2 makes the planet greener and healthier. People living at altitude are healthier because of the increased CO2 at altitude.
>>
>>128089925
CO2 is not pollution.
>>
>>128089200
>Trillions in GDP
That's laughable. The real problem is thar it's non-binding. No one was going to meet those goals and no one was really trying to. The US was only in it because dropping out gives China more influence.
>>
File: 1424916968236.jpg (33KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1424916968236.jpg
33KB, 650x366px
>One president is going to cause climate disaster and not billions of chinks
>>
File: PEPE A covfefe.jpg (83KB, 350x372px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE A covfefe.jpg
83KB, 350x372px
Paul and Phillip Collins on Weaponized Art
NWO or any tyranical regimes only last ONE lifetime and dies.This NWO IS dying Fresh off the presses B4 Trump Pulled the plug! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmco1x5otWQ
>>
>>128089986
I said nothing about CO2.
>>
>>128057550
Urban retards BTFO

Enlightened rural & suburban ubermensch wins again
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (124KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
124KB, 780x439px
I'm the CEO of Exxon mobile.
>>
File: 1495900001598.png (213KB, 331x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495900001598.png
213KB, 331x337px
How are people not understanding yet? The reason Trump pulled out was because of a economic issue not a scientific issue.
>>
File: Thiswindysob.png (425KB, 970x1331px) Image search: [Google]
Thiswindysob.png
425KB, 970x1331px
>>128057767
oh look another climate thread
let's tax americans just for breathing to gain political power and tax money for useless programs. Geez at least have an environmental program that picks up trash ffs god damn you guys are so fukken stupid.
>>
>>128089927
It's generally the stuff that's emitted with CO2 that's unhealthy and kills tons of people per year.
>>
>>128061027
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/01/531048986/so-what-exactly-is-in-the-paris-climate-accord

literally just google the text next time
>>
>>128090313
Barring the fact that no one was going to follow it anyway because it's non-binding, the agreement, if implented, would've had very little effect on the economy. Signatory nations defined their own goals, and the emissions levels that the US set are going to happen with barely any intervention because of factors like ageing population and improving tech. It's a deal that's more about publicity and international politics than economics or climate change.
>>
>>128057550
I don't get how everyone views this as Trump saying no, thus it's the equivalent of shooting a baby seal in the face.
It was a poor fucking deal filled with emotional high fives and ridiculous stipulations that would of cost us trillions. Also, even the UN cites it as not really doing much to curve anything, even by the most devout of climate science.

So we're supposed to sign a deal that robs us of wealth, be beholden to Europe and gain little in return while "developing" countries get all the benefits? Sounds like a shitty deal to me, regardless of what you feel on climate science.
>>
File: DBQx2G_XYAEIuhR.jpg orig.jpg (103KB, 593x898px) Image search: [Google]
DBQx2G_XYAEIuhR.jpg orig.jpg
103KB, 593x898px
>>128057550
>>128057660

It was non-binding anyway and he could have ruined it by ignoring it, but 99% was elected was to piss of liberals and globalists, so he's doing his job.

>>128057767
>So the usa doesnt funnel money directly to devolping nations that get a free pass to fuck up the environment and the usa has to bend over and take climate migrants
No, they dump them on Europe, call Europeans cucks for taking them, and then ramble on about someone paying a 'fair share.' Genius trolls.
>>
>>128091042
It isn't going to cost anyone trillions. You're that it's just countries high fiving each other. It's basically this.

>Projection shows China's emissions growth will drop from 10% to 5% by 2030 (as an example)
>China agrees it will stay in that range.

Repeat for the US, Germany, etc. It's a bunch of countries signing on on things that are going to happen anyway with very little costs. The only real cost is the 100 billion for the 3rd world, and that's practically chump change.
>>
>>128091541
You're right though*
>>
It removed 2.5 Trillion dollars per year from our GDP and would force us to lose just under half a million jobs.
>>
>>128091530
>but 99% was elected was
*99% of the reason why he was elected

>So we're supposed to sign a deal that robs us of wealth
It's too late. Financially you win nothing, because nobody is going to invest in coal and the other stuff that was negatively affected by this deal. Why should they, given that they have to assume Trump's successor will sign it again.
Oh, and you officially leave the agreement one day after the next presidential election.
(Where Trump will probably win if the Dems don't find a very good candidate.)
>>
>>128091541
>The only real cost is the 100 billion for the 3rd world, and that's practically chump change.
Nobody will pay it anyway.

>>128091636
>It removed 2.5 Trillion dollars per year from our GDP and would force us to lose just under half a million jobs.
According to whom? Don't you think "2.5 trillion $ per year" sounds a little bit silly?
>>
>>128057767
So let me get this straight

The main people shilling for this are leftists. Leftists who also support and are supported by the 'oppressed'. Migrants, women, minorities, indigenous.

And yet the text of this agreement lets these so-called oppressed people an out in order to pursue their 'right to development'

In other words, the very people supporting this deal have written in a clause which allows them to bypass it
>>
Primary Reason: Destroy the UN Green Climate Fund (GCF) 100B/yr
where most Paris signatories get $, primarily through graft and fraud to fund bogus energy projects that have no effect on World Wide temps.
>>
File: 1496298959507.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1496298959507.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>128057550
Why is it that every time something happens with (((climate change))) some little fucking dork has to raise hell and over react about it?
>>
Also, fucking up the climate is good. It's time, Earth has gone through changes before, that drive evolution foreward.

The weak will be purged, the strong will survive and animals will learn to eat plastic waste.
>>
>>128092973
Its the modern day version of secular Armageddon fear mongering. (((Climate change))) has become a religion.
>>
The US had no legitimacy in the treaty anyhow. Treaties are to be ratified by congress to be legit, not by executive order.
>>
>>128057550
Because /r/the_donald follow their fat president blindly, and do not have brains.

Oh wait, this is >"/pol/"
>>
>>128077468
The ozone hole has nothing to do with it. Its shrinking since CFCs were removed from the market.
>>
>>128057767
>Reading the preambs
>Thinking preambs matter
Spot the UNlet
>>
>>128078597
yeah man you're the only one who knows about milankovitch cycles haha you're so smart :) climate scientists definitely don't consider that, you should call them up! :D
>>
>>128057767
FLAG
L
A
G
>>
>>128092198
Trump is done what. Trump is also a disaster and now >>128091530 damage control is in full swing

>haha we were only pretending to be retarded haha
>>
>>128057550
Tbh i hadnt heard of it before america started backing out. Is earth kill?
>>
>>128057550

because its a fake thing to extort money from countries
>>
>>128077727
are you saving them and can i get a template?
>>
File: IMG_0946.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
>>128091636
Source on that? Given that your national revenue is 3.5 trillion, it's unlikely any person in the US would bother supporting it

The Accords are just a goal to strive towards, not an actual binding agreement about how wealth is used.

Like, the US could say it was going to lower its emissions by investing in transitioning areas on coal and natural gas power plants over to nuclear ones, or even just saying we'll set up cleansing technologies for all the coal power plants to minimize emissions

There's nothing in the agreement that dictates how we reach the goals
>>
>>128083737
>what is leaving nato

keep being retarded scrub
>>
>>128057550
It is like Steve Bannon said about earlier agreements: it moved money to Asia to make a middle class there and weaken the US
>>
>>128093879
>I did model UN one time: the post
>>
>>128094428
But how?

The Agreement is literally just having nations agree that climate change is an issue and strive to reduce emissions within their own means

Trump could have said "we're going to pursue a job-creating method of emissions mitigation by subsidizing both nuclear and green energy businesses as well as subsidizing retrofitting older power plants with cleansing technologies

The agreement does not spell out how each country has to actually try to mitigate emissions, just acknowledge it as a goal
>>
>>128094724
Did you listen to his speech? He listed a bunch of monetary requirements, payments to India, and effects on GDP and jobs.
>>
>>128058590
This. You're all retarded.

>>128063027
except he stripped funding for the EPA and also deregulated companies so they can fuck over the environment lmao. Not too bright friend.
>>
>>128084086
It would reduce China's emissions by 60% from 2005 levels compared to the US' 20% from 2005.
Nice try though
>>
>>128057550
Because it's a garbage agreement that doesn't even accomplish what it alleges to do while the EU and US essentially had to bribe poorer countries to join it.

I'm not down to participate in an agreement that has us and Europe paying 100 billion every year to poor countries that don't even have to reign in their emissions.

You want to cut emissions? Stop all aid and foreign development, instead tax the shit out of them unless they use clean energy, which they can't afford. Then focus on alternative energy at home. Then once the technology catches up they can start growing again.

There is no effective climate agreement the world can agree on. Instead we put money and effort towards it while other countries can just ignore it. If we ignore it, the media will call us planet hating monsters and guilt everyone. The agreement is a fucking joke.
>>
>>128059302
your cabinet broke the law you fucking idiot
>>
>>128057767
Cool flag, quality post.
>>
>>128095198
IF China actually went through on the agreement, when there is no enforcement. You probably supported Clinton's agreement with the Norks cause it would stop them from getting the nuke.
>>
>>128094463
>only MUN
I'm you but stronger
>>
>>128095486
>Down to "if" scenarios
Pathetic
>>
>>128095198
It's non binding plus "the U.S. government’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory had already predicted China’s emissions would peak around 2030 even without the climate plan. And a Bloomberg analysis found that China’s 60-65 percent target is less ambitious than the level it would reach by continuing with business as usual. All this came before the country admitted it was burning 17 percent more coal than previously estimated—an entire Germany worth of extra emissions each year."

http://www.politico.eu/article/paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-cop21-emissions-china-obama/
>>
>>128095198
If I am correct, they don't have to even start reducing emissions until 2030, and their emissions are 60% MORE than what they were in 2005, so what the fuck are you talking about? Is their deadline like 2100 or something?
>>
>>128057767
>climate immigrants

what
>>
>>128095823
The whole agreement is an if, fag. It is non-binding.
>>
>>128090396

So why are people bitching about "high" CO2 levels
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>128057550

Until humanity finds a real alternative to fossil fuel consumption *combating* climate change is fishfull liberal thinking. (smart elites do it so they can make some moolah).

Smart men like Bill Gates is calling for more funds on DEVELOPING Efficient Green Tech.

Solar Panels and wind turbines will not make a single dent in global warming, it will probably just kill adopting countries economicaly.

This is what the orange turd forgot to say in his address, humanity is simply not there technologicaly.

The Paris Agreement is a joke, its non binding, and also has a little doorway for "developing" nations to not follow it.

Wich basically means the US and EU pumps money into green third worlders, while China and India literally swim in shit and toxic air with a booming industry.
>>
>>128096011
(((climate models))) predict alot of african countries will be uninhabitable by 2050 because of climate change so they believe western nations must take there fair share of climate migrants. its basically newspeak for economic migrants but as of late none actual are beneficial to any economies so they have to rebrand to make white genocide palpable
>>
>>128095019
He's talked mainly about the Green Climate Fund which we would only be pouring 3 billion into over time, so the total cost per year would be less than one percent of the government's revenue. The main goal of that fund is to try to cap the emissions of countries that don't have robust enough economies to support green energy or cleaner coal technologies

The other bit he talked about was how China and India's self set goals were to stop their emissions from growing by 2030, which they are ahead of schedule on.

India hardly needs our money, their green energy sector is growing faster than their coal sector can drop prices for.

The whole point of the fund is basically subsidizing countries that would pollute a ton in the name of growth to pollute less. At less than one percent of the government revenue (particularly given all the cuts Trump has made these past months) we can easily afford to drop dosh into that fund.

Again, we would be personally be giving up very little. How we pursue low emissions is up to each country for themselves, and the fund is just to help the poorer countries develop cleaner.

If you fundamentally agree that climate change is an issue, then you also acknowledge that developing countries pollute disproportionately to their population and taken as a whole, the third world can do some serious damage.
Given that climate changes affect the whole planet, it's in our own interest to have developing countries pollute as little as possible on their way to economic stability. It's a small investment that will ideally pay back In fold

The worst thing that happens is we observe abuse of the fund in two years and pull out and stop giving it money. Hell, given that it takes four years to pull out, we'll have time to observe for abuse in the interim

Tl;Dr: monetary requirements are minimal, India's solar sector is growing fine without payments, there would be no effect on our GDP and Jobs depending on how we pursue lower emissions
>>
>>128057550
frees up some petro dollars and it's great for methíco too!
>>
>>128096581
Not just this but we need to develop technologies to scrub the air more efficiently. One of the ideas I've been working with a friend on are a sort of algae based solution

>create an algae filter
>put it in cars and power plants to absorb carbon
>bury it or process it to obtain raw carbon in a given form for manufacturing

I'm surprised no big company has tried to make money cleaning the atmosphere locally
>>
>>128096967
The trillions that he mentioned was loss of GDP:

https://www.atr.org/obamas-paris-agreement-all-cost-and-no-benefit-us

I don't think climate change is the threat that you apparently do, which you seem to have made a reasonable conclusion rather than an emotional one, so it is just honest disagreement.

But I honestly think even if it were an issue, automation is going to severely decrease emissions in the coming years.
>>
>>128095239
This is a pretty dumb post friend
>>
>>128097640
Calling a post dumb is not a refutation of the argument.
>>
>>128096748
you believe climate models when they say there are going to be climate migrants but not when they say the world is warming. lmao you guys are so fucking dumb.

>>128097816

>You want to cut emissions? Stop all aid and foreign development, instead tax the shit out of them unless they use clean energy, which they can't afford. Then focus on alternative energy at home. Then once the technology catches up they can start growing again.

Why would i need to refute something as dumb as this statement?
>>
>>128090262
The former CEO of Exxon Mobile (Tillerson) voted to remain you idiot shill
>>
>>128098212
Didn't say you had to, just said it wasn't a refutation.
>>
>>128098212
>Why would i need to refute something as dumb as this statement?

because thats how debating works, kike.
>>
The job isn't finished yet.
The EPA must be disbanded.
>>
>>128098212
Because calling me dumb does nothing to discredit what I said. Tell me how rapidly developing economies dependent on carbon to grow helps with carbon emissions.

Pro tip: it doesn't.
>>
>>128059884
All the while US taxpayer is sacrificing more than anyone
>>
>>128098383
not when an argument is this fucking dumb. Sorry I'm not going to debate some edgelord on why pulling funding from all aid and foreign development is a no go

>>128098672
Isn't that why the paris agreement was formed? To stop developing countries from producing carbon while funding greener energy for said countries? Is this an actual response?
>>
>>128097593
I don't think it's a threat like Day After Tomorrow or 2012. For me, it's largely an economic and societal matter.

The Earth is the only genuinely inhabitable planet we can reach in a timely fashion because we're already here

The infrastructure we have set up are designed to handle specific environmental conditions.

The issue with climate change is that small alterations in localized starting conditions can interact with other local factor and cascade over time to generate unpredictable events

What we developed as a species over thousands of years were observations about the cycles that the planet went in, over a year, over multiple years. We built our physical infrastructure based on those assumptions

What climate change does is introduce altered starting conditions for a lot of phenomena that can bring about weather conditions that exceed what our infrastructure was designed to handle

The biggest issue is that even if we stopped emissions today, we don't have a solid idea of how long it will take for the climate to stabilize into new cycles since those cascading elements feed back into themselves again and again over time

I could give less of a flying fuck about natural beauty and endangered species but a sustainable society that isn't just living on limited resources and conditions and gluttoning itself into self destruction is what I'm interested in

I agree automation is going to kill emissions in the future. The only thing I'd like Trump to say is that, even if we leave the Paris Agreement,we will continue to pursue lower emissions and pollution but with the engine of capitalism instead of state mandated standards

Why not give tax breaks to electronics companies that lower their product's energy pull by X %

Sometimes it feels like Trump is going against the grain ideologically just for the hell of it
>>
It would have cost us a lot of $$$
>>
>>128057550
Because we don't want energy regulations to cost us too much money. Our economy is shitty enough. We don't need to fund libtard vanity projects to protect hippy feels.
>>
>>128097593
Just finished your article

Yeah, I agree that the way Obama would have pursued both funding the GCF and lowering emissions would be through taxation but that doesn't mean Trump has to give up the goal altogether

Those taxes weren't enforced by the Paris Agreement but by ourselves. All the agreements actually do is have countries agree it's an issue and that they'll do their best to reduce emissions in their own ways
>>
>>128057550
Because it is a global racket pushed for one reason only: enforcing the power consolidation agenda from an unaccountable global elite.
>>
>>128098538
Amen! We are just getting this concert rockin. Party on world, you ain't seen nothin yet. Trump is the man...
>>
>>128099224
Poorly, yes. There straight up is not the technology to develop solely with renewables, and little accountability otherwise should they break this 'agreement'. For the foreseeable future, any substantial growth is dependent on carbon. You can either help the poor masses of the world or you can keep destroying the earth, a hard choice for someone such as yourself, which is why we have these retarded agreements.

Tell me, how are these countries going to deal with energy storage? Are they going to subsist on 4-6 hours of power a day?

Let's play a game, you respond without insulting me. Consider it a lesson is discourse, something you lack.
>>
>>128082805

That is strangely arousing
>>
>>128099346
I'm not opposed to investigating alternative energy, but when it comes at a cost to the people and state it becomes an issue.

The issue with tax breaks for electronic companies is that with the change from automation, there will be a major fluctuation in jobs and many jobs might simply disappear. The State will need money to handle that transformation.

And Trump stated he is willing to renegotiate, but Europe immediately said no. It seems the only people the EU governments are willing to play hardball with are white allies.
>>
The Goldman Sachs CEO blasted Trump for doing it. That's all you need to know why this is a good thing.
>>
File: wrong.gif (704KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
704KB, 480x287px
>>128057767
>>128058207
>>128073766
>>128077617
>>128083737
But the funding for developing countries was literally never a requirement for the agreement because they knew the U.S. would never pass it
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/12/paris-climate-deal-key-points
>>
>>128099629
But then what is the point of the agreement anyways? Why can't we just take steps, if necessary, as a sovereign state? What's the purpose of the agreement if countries can just do it on their own?
>>
>>128099865
The fund is not to necessarily give poorer nations all green energy but also to help them Mitigate the emissions they do produce

On a side note, if you pursue a mixed green sector of wind and solar, you can actually operate pretty easily within your margins if you use carbon to make up the difference

>more electricity is used during the day time
>poorer countries are closer to the equator and get more sunlight per day year round
>solar cells are used during peak electricity use and wind and carbon are primarily used during the evening
>>
>>128057550
the faster we damage the environment the more money we make "trying to fix it" it dum dum
>>
>>128099932
>trumpmerica
>allies

lol
Nah, we will prefer to get along with nations that will realy matter in the future, like china. Or the rest of the fucking world.
>>
>CLimate Migrants

man just when you think the kikes cant stoop any lower they come up with some new shit like this
>>
>>128100414
>thinks Europe matters.
>>
>>128099932
Why does the state need money to handle disappearing jobs though?

It wasn't the states job to take care of horse and buggy drivers when cars became mainstream.

Again, there's nothing to negotiate since all the Paris Agreements are are goals, not instructions

The only reason it seems unfair to the US is because we have to do more work than other countries to reach our personal goals and THAT is because we produce more emissions per capita than anyone else in the world. If you made most of the mess, you're the most responsible to clean it up

The market will be responsible for handling the transformation of the economy, not the stage
>>
>>128057550
Because carbon taxation is a scam
>>
>>128079211
Exceutive order isn't something that can be used to tax. EO can only do stuff that the Executive branch has control over. The right to tax is congress' job.
>>
>>128100106
We can,the Paris agreement is mostly just a formal acknowledgment by the world governments that climate change is an issue

It's like how the UN was originally an acknowledgement of the worlds governments that war with each other was a bad thing
>>
>>128099865
>there is not the technology to develop with renewables
NUCLEAR

POWER
Stop letting Big Oil fuck your planet up because the Simpsons made you think nuclear is scary and bad. Nuclear can meet any of these shithole nations' needs and then some. They don't build nuclear because the plants are expensive to build initially and require a lot of good engineers that they don't have. That's what the agreement was pushing for. Giving them the expertise to make that happen
>>
>>128100820
This too

Modern Nuclear Power plants are so safe and efficient that you couldn't make one into a bomb if you wanted to. Even the fuel material they use is incapable of being used for detonation

Most of the anti-Nuclear buzz is paid for by the petroleum lobby
>>
File: db8.png (2MB, 1200x930px) Image search: [Google]
db8.png
2MB, 1200x930px
>>128057550
Climate change is real, "fighting" it is a scam.
>>
>>128099346
I like this response a lot actually. If he cared about the environment though in any way he wouldn't have stripped the EPA of its funding or pushed for deregulation. I honestly don't think he cares.

>>128099865
I understand discourse. I also understand that discourse hasn't worked this entire election with any of you. Liberals called all of this and you failed to listen. Now I'm going to continue to call retarded people retarded. There were so many signs any competent person could have seen. Now you want discourse just so you can deflect or disagree like every one of you does? nah son thanks for playing you already said too many dumb things.

>>128099956
There are Goldman Sachs executives all over his cabinet stop
>>
>>128100620
This is the issue that I have with automation and it's effects. People think it is comparable to the changes we went through before. It doesn't. People will be replaced with no where to go. Now either the government supports these people or let's them die.

If the people who made the mess are responsible, then Europe should vastly increase foreign aid to nations it colonized (which I don't think they should, just an example).
>>
>>128057767
Nice flag and great post!
>>
>>128100995
Do people actually take Ben Garrison seriously lmao
>>
>>128100804
Then why the uproar? Why don't Democrats rather say let's have an honest discussion about what we can do to make changes and minimize economic impact? That's how our Republic should act. Instead, the whole Left has responded with apocalyptic rage.
>>
>>128100995
This. When the glaciers first began receding, was it because the mammoth's shit was releasing too much methane into the atmosphere? No. We *might* have some affect on accelerating it, but we can't stop nature.
>>
>>128101112
Yeah. The automation of days past targeted tasks primarily based on physical labor

The AI and machine learning in the economy nowadays is looking at how to automate not just more complex physical tasks (the ones that don't require just brute force) but also tasks based in mental discipline and training

The process of automation has been to continually push as many people out of the process of creating goods and services as possible.

This is my personal doomsday scenario: eventually robotics companies start replacing soldiers with coordinated robots,thus introducing the age of true military robotics.

Given that the least intelligent and least educated of our societ reproduce the most,yet the intelligence threshold for getting a solid paying keeps rising, it seems that we are moving towards a situation where there is literally no economic need for 99% of the working age population in a country. That top one percent of robotics manufacturers will have control of the physical resources, the labor and manufacturing to shape those resources and the AI to direct those robotics and the military technology to defend themselves

I think that Europe should have to at least stabilize nations they are responsible for destabilizing, at least if they are going to value justice as a virtue at all. It's one thing if you don't value justice or responsibility/consequences but if you do value them and don't take care of your own instances of it,I take exception
>>
>>128057918
Holy shit need source. This would change everything, if true.
>>
>>128101670
>gosh those silly geologists and climate scientists didn't think of my half-ass explanation for climate change being natural in the 200+ research papers written on the phenomenon and its history, what a bunch of morons
>good thing I never went to college
>>
http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/finale-cop21/
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/01/531048986/so-what-exactly-is-in-the-paris-climate-accord
http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa
>>
>>128101938
I have the same fear as you, anon. Well stated. I fear more the government than private industry with robotic military, but your scenario is just as valid and horrifying.
>>
>>128101345
Because he won't do it. He thinks global warming is a myth invented by China. He doesn't want any impact on the economy due to climate change. He probably wouldnt budge at all, especially since this was literally just an agreement to admit climate change is real and he said no

>>128101670
So fucking retarded
>>
>>128102259
Whoops 4u
>>128102088
>>
>>128101345
Because the sense everyone is getting from trump is he still thinks climate change is basically nothing. He doesn't believe it exists, and if he does believe it exists he doesn't believe we should do anything about it. That's like saying you don't believe your home is at risk of being invaded, and even if you do believe there's a risk, you don't think you should buy a gun for protection (leftists, I'm looking at you)

Particularly because Trump doesn't seem to believe in or care about climate change, he's willing to let his coal country base pollute as much as they want so long as they re elect him in 2020. That's just an outsider's take on it, given how often he justified his positions with "my base wants it"
>>
File: America_bombs_Canada.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
America_bombs_Canada.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>128057767
Holy shit saved
Jew World Order eternally BTFO by superior Anglo sovereignty
>>
Well one dipshit in pittsburg said trump was not elected to represent them, and 63 million dipshits that voted trump said thank you. Are you willing to now start negotiations? We are, but its not just your terms that matter.
>>
>>128102279
The government doesn't manufacture the robots, they just pay for them.

If I were that major robotics manufacturer for the government, I'd install every unit with a kill switch to change authority. So when every soldier and police officer has been replaced with a robot that is three times more effective at killing, I would consider pulling that kill Switch and just taking the government for myself (assuming there was anything I value more than profit that I can only achieve through direct actions rather than indirectly through the economy)
>>
>>128102284
I think that's bullshit. Make the argument that investing in renewables could create more jobs, jobs that will exist longer than old energy jobs, and he would listen. Saying he won't listen and not making an attempt to discuss is not leadership. It is partisan bullshit to cover for a lack of leadership.
>>
>>128102120
Just in case you're not a shill, have you ever considered climate change and research on it is being manipulated for political and financial gain?
>>
>>128089010
interesting, thanks for the insight. Is this unique to the American political system?
>>
>>128102316
But if lowering emissions can be coordinated with empowering the economy, Trump would listen, just based on it would make him look better. Use evidence to make that argument. Walking away from the table without discussion makes it a fait accompli that he won't do anything to address an issue that people on the other side say is a literal threat to mankinds existence.
>>
>>128102869
A big part of him pulling out was because it was a promise to his base, I think.

It didn't matter if he could take a pro business stance while remaining in the Agreement, he doesn't want to look like a sell out to his base
>>
>>128102633
That would be risky. If the government found the kill switch before activation there would be hell to pay.
>>
>>128103324
But if the Agreement doesn't actually enforce anything, then the American Left should start a new discussion then having an apocalyptic seizure, that's my point. Pick up from here if it really is that dire of an issue.
>>
>>128103254
I agree that Trump would normally listen to that argument but I think he's playing politics here to keep up on his campaign promises. I think that's what drives a lot of the particulars of president Trump's decision making (aka,building an expensive wall vs investing in a less expensive high tech alternative
>>
>>128101053
You failed to do the very thing I requested for you, so no. Don't act like you are above anyone if you sink to lower levels. You're wasting your breath here, insulting people you disagree with on the internet is pathetic.
>>
>>128103540
I agree. I dont think Trump pulling out is that big of deal honestly

I wager most large corporations interested in it (automobile manufacturers, energy companies) are going to keep getting more energy efficient just as heavily populated blue states are going to lower their emissions voluntarily.

The President leaving the agreements doesn't mean that everyone in the country is obligated to start using 19th century coal engines again
>>128103373
You could easily pass it off as an emergency reboot device in the case of an EMP
>>
>>128103561
But the only play to his base was the withdraw from this Agreement. If Democrats could present Trump with another plan, or make a trade on taxes or infrastructure, they could make a deal. Trump is not an ideologue, there is room for compromise but the Left is in such a lather, it refuses to even talk.
>>
>>128103874
Agree on both points. Hadn't considered that second point.
>>
>>128102869
We've tried dude. You can't argue with dumb. If he did even the tiniest bit of research himself he would understand there are no jobs in coal but thats what he ran on and thats what his base wants so fuck it we're getting coal. It's not like his base even cares. My mom only voted for him because he said "America First" just like how most of his base voted. They don't care about the blanket statements after blanket statements without any real plan they only care about AMERICA

>>128102499
thats because 63 million are uninformed or dumb lmao

>>128103574
There's no disagreement dude you are actually just dumb and 3 other people stated it too just more nicely

>>128103953
This is also wrong. Trump will never let the climate change is fake thing go no matter how many times dems try to talk to him.
>>
>>128103953
Right, hence I think that this whole thing is mostly just posturing for Trump and the corporate democrats are using it as a rallying cry.

Personally I just don't think Trump is as bright as he used to be, that's just me doing a superficial observation based on his speech and diction now compared to that when he was testifying to Congress about the housing crisis back in the early 90s.
>>
>>128057550

Because it's a deal for suckers. Only China scores on this one.
>>
>>128057550
It's not, it's pure greed, America needs to be invaded and nuked.
>>
>>128057550
>This thread
>Coming from Mexico
>Literally one of the worlds biggest polluters (not even including the human trash you send over here illegally)
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (204KB, 1125x1177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
204KB, 1125x1177px
>>128104402
>>
Well men and women don’t go into the mines to dig coal but they do work on the machines, ohh they also work on the railways that transport the coal, ohh dam they also work in the stell and power plants.. yeah i guess trumps wrong you cucks
>>
>>128104121
Seriously when did any Dem try to talk to Trump about this? Show me one piece of evidence. And I get it, you look down on us Trump voters cause so much smarter than us.

Trump said in numerous interviews that mankind might be influencing the environment. Do you actually pay attention to what he says?
>>
>>128104121
>renewables
>creating jobs

I don't think you wholly understand the concept of renewable energy.
>>
why do white men own mineral rights and how do we nullify wealth of whitey over the next 30 yrs...... whitey cant dig
>>
>>128057550
oh man we're out!?!?!? fuck yes I can burn random chemicals in my backyard and fucking kill polar bears on the weekend.
stupid fucking liberals watched bambi too many fucking times. they embrace darwin like he's God, and yet think evolution on a global scale is bad. let the fucking animals adapt. stop trying to save them because you think they have a personality like in babe, and it hurts your feelings. for God's sake, grow the fuck up and realize that we are a part of nature. everything we do, burn, kill, build, is natural, no matter how "technologically advanced" you may think we are. where do you draw the line of something that's "natural"? is a beaver dam not natural? how about a beehive? ant hill? the most advanced thing on this planet is DNA and all life has it, built from the elements of dying stars. don't you dare act so naive to think we aren't animals and part of nature. cut down on pollution, sure. maintain biodiversity for the sake of a selfish human hedge on survival, sure. saving an animal from evil "unnatrual" human things because they are cute and fuzzy, go fuck yourself you hypocrite.
>>
>>128104662
Solar would mainly be manufacturing, transportation and installation.

Given that solar cells get more efficient every year, you would see old customers every 3-4 years to replace their old cells with newer, more efficient ones or even just doing maintenance on their old ones
>>
This is an attempt to shut down apalachia seam 3 .... well we do have 2 more. Coal is not dirty, nuclear is.
>>
>>128104256
But if this is such a dire threat, why not give him this victory, feed his ego and try to make an agreement from there? Let's say Obama wanted to let in refugees, but I thought Islam might wipe out the world. I would accept a certain amount of refugees to give Obama that small victory and show I was willing to work with him, but then I would talk to him about what a threat Islam is. If he then continued to refuse to listen, then I would cry to the Heavens, not before trying to work together.
>>
>>128104504
Kek
>>
>>128103244
Ratifying treaties is the exclusive power of the Senate granted by the Constitution.
>>
>>128103561
Pretty much this. In the long term of things, people will act outraged, but over the years we will eventually admit this was no more than a formal agreement to recognize climate change exists and had virtually no effect whatsoever in terms of actual polity, and that there are little to no ramifications that will come from this other than minor foreign disputes, but this will be chalked up as a win for his voting base, which right now is the major coefficient in measuring Trump's presidency. And even then, he said he's willing to negotiate it, which even if you agree with the European nations and think he can't, it still only works in his favor and makes him look more willing to make a point central to American interests, or that others are preventing his campaign aspirations.

So while I think it's only $100bil a year that's relatively ineffectual on our budget, let's be honest, I also think the nations partaking in it are doing it purely for masturbatory reasons to flaunt overblown dogwhistling of an issue that most people know nothing about. Could we have paid this? Sure. But why are China and India, the biggest polluters considered developing nations in this treaty? Why are we leaving a reserve for other developing nations to dodge investing in fossil fuels, or any energy market, entirely? Even though it's non-binding, it serves the US an infinitesimal amount of good boy points for other nations (basically nothing) and a lower positive effect on the environment than simply investing in alternative energy research, improving infrastructure and related jobs (ironically what the treaty was mainly about aspiring to do anyway), which is what Trump will probably focus on doing regardless. This is a much better feather in his cap for re-election than it is in the Democrats', considering what they wanted him to say instead, and the fact that Obama circumvented Congress to thrust us into this agreement instinctively. It's basically a similar story as the TPP.
>>
Seam 2 is one of the richest ever dug, 3 is deeper but the US easily hit 100 meter depths. Bad thing is we already mined it and have stored it in large tunnels. Nat gas is whats left accuming in the caverns.
>>
File: Milo.jpg (16KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
16KB, 480x479px
>>128104599
Does he pay attention to what he says lmao. Also do you think that trump has never in his entire life talked to a democrat about global warming? Do you think that giving up on his base that still believes climate change is fake is good for him? He would have been labeled as a "Globalist shill" by you and everyone else who voted for him

>>128104662
i wholly understand that there are more jobs in renewable than coal lmao

>>128104860
nice ramble that has nothing to do with the discussion good job.
>>
>>128105036
The "dirty" refers to externalities that affect the environment.

Coal releases carbon into the air, that's unavoidable, the only question is how much is released and how much is absorbed by the environment.

Nuclear only has two externalities:the body of water used to cool of the reactor and the land fill in the desert where we dump the waste.

Given that the carbon results in a less breathable air in general and warms the climate more on average than the nuclear plant warns the nearby body of water, also relative to the power each respectively puts out, Nuclear is less dirty than coal
>>
>>128085453
i forgot he did that for SNL. and then those kikes turned on him.
>>
>>128104962
so does this *create* jobs, or is a net loss of jobs? Don't pretend you know the answer. According to the hype generated by Musk, we should all be free of power plants when he releases his solar shingles this summer. Manufacturing will be done in China. $20/hour labourers will do roofing.
>>
>>128105319
If the argument can be made that jobs can be created as well as lowering emissions, Trump would be down for that. Face it, you and your ilk don't think it is the threat you say it is or you would be doing everything to convince him of your point of view instead of antagonizing the guy who will make policy for at least the next four years.
>>
>>128105082
I agree, and it seems like the two parties are actually more willing to work together in congress these days, given that we got that budget through at all.

Yeah, I'd be down for Trump making America have the strongest private green energy sector. I wager that most corporate democrats and leftists don't properly understand the Paris Agreements either. The half intelligent people who do understand them and also denounced Trump believe he personally still thinks Climate Change is a hoax and is sticking to his guns in it out of spite for his opponents

I wager he could be convinced to quietly continue to catalyze the green energy market in America if Tillersen or Ivanka snuck it into the budget for 2018
>>
>>128105319
lmao it's an influx followed by a decline because it's supposedly going to eradicate the need to find and extract more resources.
>>
>>128105319
I think he has a fair point: I've never heard anyone openly discuss climate change and global warming directly with him. Even in the debates, they didn't challenge that, or what will happen to Yemen, etc. Also he is right, Trump has said we've influenced the environment, and though I find his view on the topic outdated, he does have a large amount of his charity going to environment funds. Appealing to his directive on what his campaign promises were is the key to finding better policies that are more compromising with him, so creating more jobs (emphasis on more) and alternative energy investing opportunities are right up the alley for talking to the guy. I just don't get where people think he's so ideologically driven, he's definitely at the behest of his voting base, though, but they're pretty amorphous compared to any modern demographic of voters I've seen in past elections.
>>
>>128057550
The Plants will enjoy more CO2
>>
>>128105319
>climate change has nothing to do with evolution
must be nice to have a sub 150 iq and sleep easy at night
>>
>>128105531
It's a net loss obviously since the actual process of creation of energy doesn't require people like how coal miners and power plant workers exist now.

My only point is that it will be better for the vast majority of American consumers, that more wealth will be created in this country as a result

The simple fact is that most of the workers who will be displaced are at the tail end of the final stages of physical automation removing most physique-dependent work. It's going to happen eventually, might as well just rip the band aid off now
>>
>>128105792
Who wouldn't be in support of the US leading a new industry? Seriously people who think Trump voters would be against that really don't understand anything.
>>
>>128106081
>Implying the intelligence quotient has been remotely relevant for the past thirty years
>>
>>128105792
>strongest private green energy sector
>I wager he could be convinced to quietly continue to catalyze the green energy market in America if Tillersen or Ivanka snuck it into the budget for 2018
This, probably
>>
File: Hognose.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
Hognose.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>128105456
Probably because he was well liked by everyone until he ran for president. He was a personable funny guy who had always been rich. He's just a bad president and now will be viewed forever as possibly the worst president we ever had.

>>128105658
Yea bro its our fault because we can't convince a retard that climate change is real when most scientists and people and literally every country except for ours believes in it. Fuck off you actual mouth breather. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
>>
Scientist on Reddit got you covered.
>https://reddit.com/r/science/comments/6erjjd/rscience_stands_with_the_paris_climate_agreement/dicnzsy?context=3
>>
>>128057660
fpbp
>>
>>128106066
They will but part of the issue is that we end up killing more and more plants.
If we actually set up sectors of land to act as the carbon sink, areas where we basically compensate for our meddling in the carbon cycle, then there'd be no big issue I wager
But given that deforestation is still a big industry and algae almost exclusively absorb carbon that enters bodies of water (a tiny fraction of the total carbon in the air), we lack any such counter weight
>>
>>128106096
automation is death for the majority and for the remaining consumers to be held under the thumbs of technocrats. There is no legal, economic, or military mechanism put in place to defend the regular citizen from this occurrence. Enjoy becoming an eternal consumer.
>>
>>128105807
Well stated. Trump voters care about jobs and if jobs can be created by investment in new energy without killing other jobs, Trump voters would support him if he made such an agreement.
>>
>>128106081
thats literally not the point i was trying to make have fun with you IQ of 150, though I do believe you're lying because you're a trump suppoter lmao
>>
>>128090766
Cite your source at the start next time after making large claims.
>>
>>128105807
>Trump supporters are pretty amorphous
I wish more people would get this.
>>
>>128106256
Ah now the name calling without ever making a discussion about how to solve the issue for both sides. It is such a big issue, you turn people who are open to discussion off by resorting to insults.
>>
>>128106480
tell me how climate change is unrelated to evolution. i'm waiting.
>>
>>128106256
Is your head so far up your own ass that you are choking on your rib cage?
>>
>>128106160
That's the thing though, the concern is that Trump is more concerned about re election than America itself. That he mainly wants to be seen fulfilling his promises and has no interest in governing beyond those front page photos.

I don't know if that's true but that's the image I get from the talking heads

Like I said above, if he does end up continuing to support the green energy industry, it'll be piggy backing on some other budget due to Ivanka or Mnuchin or Tillersen's influence. Hell, even Roger Stone might be down for that given how he's gone all Libertarian and they are typically apathetic to the petroleum lobby

The most unusual thing for me is that people believe that green energy will destroy oil businesses. Oil is actually an incredibly diverse industry in terms of the products it produces. Losing portions of the energy market would be s big deal but not crippling
>>
>>128106256
>Yea bro its our fault because we can't convince a retard that climate change is real when most scientists and people and literally every country except for ours believes in it

He's never denied climate change. Climate change isn't just global warming. How are you going to make the case about climate change if you don't even know the difference? Multiple people have expounded on this and you keep ignoring that he really isn't as ideologically opposed to climate change research as you seem to think; it's clearly a matter of short-term/long-term job development and private research investing to him (or his voters). Also, since when is the US in agreement that it doesn't exist? Even the UN thinks the effects of the treaty were pointless, though they still believe in climate change. Anyone can make this argument, it's in bold detail all over the treaty, it doesn't matter which person may be skeptical of it.
>>
>>128106368
That's partially why I'm studying robotics now as a grad student, I'm trying to make myself indispensable as one of the relatively few robotics engineers (relative to the total population's skill sets)
>>
>>128106361
As for the mass deforestation and ocean algae getting fucked by pollution, this will tell you all you need to know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFhpoDY0As&t=3s
>>
>>128106898
Concern without discussion is meaningless. How is the reaction to this decision more likely to convince Trump to the idea global warming is an issue? People want to talk about his ego, but they are putting their ego above an issue they supposedly believe will kill mankind.
>>
>>128107046
but are you jewish?
>>
>>128106898
>The most unusual thing for me is that people believe that green energy will destroy oil businesses. Oil is actually an incredibly diverse industry in terms of the products it produces. Losing portions of the energy market would be s big deal but not crippling

Not to mention that Exxon and other oil conglomerates have invested heavily in alternative energy innovations, so that tells you something when people try to paint oil businesses as this terrifying evil moneygrubbing machine when it's actually highly effective in environmental protection at the same time.
>>
>>128107155
I know. It's why I think the fact that liberals haven't hired Roger Stone or Manafort to get to him blows me away.

Maybe it's cause I just finished up Get Me Roger Stone (it was pretty good) but it seems like it's actually pretty easy to get Trump's ear

>>128107089
I'll watch it
>>
>>128107413
Yeah he seems open to listening to people especially those who feed his ego (and I was and am a Trump supporter).

So you recommend Get Me Roger Stone?
>>
>>128107164
I wish so sometimes, they seem to be doing something right

>>128107241
Oil businesses themselves know about climate change more than anyone.

I mean, mind you, they do these sorts of things for a variety of reasons: sometimes it's good for business and sometimes it's just PR. But all the same, they understand their product well enough to know which way the wind is blowing socially and technologically.

They advocate for more efficient cars and energy standards for home appliances because it maintains a need for their main product while they R&D the price of green energy down and it's output up

I mean its fairly conceivable that the mass produced solar cells that take the future economy by storm will be primarily made with plastics and a transistor material made from oil
>>
>>128079352
Good the planet works vastly differently to an isolated container then, Chaim.
>>
>>128107670
Yeah, it gives a brief history of Stone with both his and Trump's input and lays out how he and Manafort and a third guy basically set up the modern lobbying infrastructure

It helps that Stone is really great to just watch and listen to
>>
>>128107879
Will check it out, thanks.
>>
>>128057550
Yes
>>
>>128063027
oyy veyy I needed those dollars to increase my cooper mining production and pollute the whole pacific ocean
>>
File: Two Babies One Fox.jpg (331KB, 920x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Two Babies One Fox.jpg
331KB, 920x1211px
>>128106619
You are blaming the dems for not speaking to the president about climate change when he will literally not budge on this notion because of his base. Fox News and other right wing trash for years have been saying climate change is fake. You think these retards will just let that go? Hell even /pol/ didn't believe in climate change either a few years ago and apparently some still don't. If I'm turning you off I'm sorry but maybe hearing that you're a dumbass 30,000 times will change your way of thinking.

>>128106709
It probably is but again has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Liberals aren't just saying save the polar bears. That isnt what this is about

>>128106783
nice rebuttle friend

>>128107044
He constantly denied climate change even calling it a myth made by china. It's not his ideology its his base. He's very flexible in every way (everything he's said on the campaign vs everything he's actually done) but his constituents aren't and he knows that. And we agreed it didn't exist yesterday friend, the only country who didn't because of their retarded base.

For a bunch of right wingers you really dislike how my free speech is causing you dismay, especially when I'm insulting you. I guess you could how understand most minorities feel lmao.

>inb4 haha kike, nigger, faggot xD
>>
>>128106526
Don't be such a lazy nigger. If you're curious about something, look into it.
>>
>>128057550
There is something deeply deeply wrong with the general sensibility of this board. Your republican representatives spew nonsense that you continue to gobble up. When there is an overwhelming consensus in modern science that human occupation and activity causes a rise in global temperatures, sometimes its better to lose your pride and acknowledge that we have to do something about it. Its not about being a cucked lefty, its legitimately about trying to foster the innovative practices of sustainable energy. Its actually sad its gotten to this point because you're so obsessed with a tiny fragment of the agreement to do with migrants, only conveying how bigoted and retarded this board still is.
>>
>>128108129
Jobs, phrase the changes for global warming into creating jobs. No one would be against a deal that gave global warmest Cassandras what they want, if jobs would be created without others being destroyed. You are almost certain a coastal dweller who has no one depending on them. You are supremely arrogant and uncaring for people who these agreements are putting out of jobs.
>>
File: Magiceyebaby.png (198KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Magiceyebaby.png
198KB, 1000x600px
>>128108456
I don't understand how every other board is super informative and most have what they're talking about down when this board is the literal exact opposite lmao
>>
>>128108456
There aren't that many people on this board denying climate change anymore. Those deniers number about the same as the flat earthers here.

The only thing we discuss here is how big of a deal is climate change, is it good/bad/neutral, and ( if it's bad) how do we best deal with it?
>>
>>128108456
I'm on my way to Australia now with a .44 Magnum. I'm going to execute as many people on that continent as I can get a hold of. You have that? What's going on here? You communist, scumbag country? I'm going to murder as many people on that island as I can. Just keep your eyes open you scumbag.
>>
>>128108129
>For a bunch of right wingers you really dislike how my free speech is causing you dismay, especially when I'm insulting you
What the fuck? yeah it is free speech but also are called fallacies and with those discussion cant go foward
>>
>>128108129
Oh waaaaahhh minorities! No one gives a shit about your insults, it just shows how desperate you are to not discuss actual issues and ways to solve them.
>>
>>128108622
I live in PA and I have no one to depending on me at this point. I care about jobs just not in the coal industry friend.

Why don't you be his advisor you're so smart!

>>128108834
except i am and you guys keep trying to defend something thats literally retarded
>>
>>128108716
And if it is man-made in any major way.
>>
File: 1496099606520.png (601KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1496099606520.png
601KB, 1440x2560px
>>128108716
>>128108646
>>
>>128108129
>dems aren't speaking to the president about climate change
>won't budge
???

Are you referring to appointees like Musk? They have no real political sway, they're there to advise of the effects their judgments may have. But no, Dems haven't posed the question, and even if they did, they never asked Hillary these questions during the debates, so it goes both ways on that. If you want to push him on that, you can ask directly for his opinion on the topic, but I have never heard any reporter given an interview with him, break down in detail what he thinks about this.
>He constantly denied climate change even calling it a myth made by china. It's not his ideology its his base.
No he fucking didn't. You clearly didn't read what I said, nor did you read the supposed tweet that was used as proof of this. It was that GLOBAL WARMING was a hoax created by China, and it was 4 years ago. A lot of political party leanings have shifted in those 4 years which is why I want to know where he stands now, but global warming is not everything related to climate change.
It's strictly just been pundits who think global warming = climate change, and if he doesn't accept their definition of global warming he's ostensibly worse than Hitler. He is beholden to his base, you're not wrong there, but that doesn't mean his base is as stalwart as you're making them out to be. Do we have to revisit how many Dems and Independents voted for him, ignoring party politics, to explain this?
>And we agreed it didn't exist yesterday friend, the only country who didn't because of their retarded base.
Signing a treaty to declare climate change exists only to spend money in foreign deposits to "developing nations" that are just going to mishandle it and ignore climate change prevention anyway really isn't worth the trouble. Even if it's $100 bil a year, signing this doesn't mean it isn't accepted here and you know that.
>>
>>128108940
So you don't care about the Americans in the coal industry and their families.

No you aren't. You haven't once said how to make changes to industry that would be climate friendly have the least impact on American workers. You just make arguments how Trump is stubborn (when you refuse to even discuss the issue with him) and then hurl insults and cry about minorities.
>>
>>128109105
I mean I always assumed Jews were big in Hollywood and business was because they emphasize education and, especially since they became so liberal, the arts as a part of raising children.

So they implicitly get ahead in terms of their mental development since it's valued in those families much more.
>>128108964
That too though it seems that at least the posters who stick around on these threads tend towards the anthropogenic theory

My argument is that it's better to try to deal with climate change and be proven wrong (that it was either not happening or not because of us) than to never try to fix it and have it be anthropogenic
>>
>>128108129
>For a bunch of right wingers you really dislike how my free speech is causing you dismay, especially when I'm insulting you. I guess you could how understand most minorities feel lmao.
I guess this is just bait, but ok then. I'm hardly even right-wing, more centrist than center-right at this point, but this isn't about you having free speech, it's that you've openly ignored what many have said multiple times and circumvented past it rather than addressing your fallacies head-on, and you look more like an idiot who can't defend his points rather than someone who is making anyone upset about freedom of speech.
>I guess you could how understand most minorities feel lmao.
Minorities have the same basic rights as every other person in America. Arguably, they have more than the white majority, considering there are specific laws that foster affirmative action and favoritism of said minorities.

>especially when I'm insulting you
>inb4 haha kike, nigger, faggot xD
So only you're allowed to insult people? Only then is it free speech, but if someone else does it they're triggered?
>>
>>128063027
capped
>>
>>128109573
But only to deal with it in a way that doesn't destroy our economy and citizens' livelihoods. That we can agree on.
>>
> migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity,

This is just a Trojan horse to further globalism. What does gender equality and women's rights have to do with climate ?
>>
File: 1495742729057.png (527KB, 1360x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1495742729057.png
527KB, 1360x1328px
>>128109573
>>
Bump for reply
>>
File: A+Greninja.png (136KB, 915x582px) Image search: [Google]
A+Greninja.png
136KB, 915x582px
>>128108814
They can go forward if they'd admit they were wrong, but they wont, and they'll continue to deny it because they don't want their pride hurt. They'll only deflect. I'm stating it as clear as can be. This was retarded and there's no defense.

>>128109162
more shit. Dude if you actually believe that the president of the United States needs convincing of something so full of common sense by the party he and his constituents hate the most then you are absolutely retarded.

Climate Change and Global warming were synonymous at one point and are even now very close and to deny that also makes you a retard. People voted for him because Hillary was also bad and people thought he would be better. I can't blame them for doing so but I can blame them for not following the election more closely and not voting while being informed. Dude stop its most of his base that denies it's real you cant argue that. He doesn't except it and neither do most republicans.

>>128109300
Oh i care about them but there's this thing called a free market.

>>128109584
what fallacies? I'm defending my points pretty well friend. You being able to say those things to minorities and fight for your right to say them is fine but I'm just letting you know your point is wrong. Black people are equal when observed through the law but not through a social lens. Saying that they're equal now because 60 years ago they signed a law that barred segregation is pretty bad way of thinking. Whites have had everything forever. Blacks got their rights 60 years ago and i think its about time they speak out about what they think is wrong in america and I agree with most of it.

You can insult me all you want. I've been right about everything that's happened in this election so far and I'm going to continue being right. You on the other hand have been wrong this entire election and are failing to admit he isn't some alt-right hero you thought he was because of your pride. You can be critical of both
>>
>>128109729
Right.
The issue is that given that weather is stochastic, it takes time to run"experiments" on the climate

(I say "experiments" since it's really hard to set up control groups for fucking planets)

If we happened to know for sure what the effects of climate change were (let's say they were pretty bad) and that we were responsible, i would trade in short term economic comfort for long term survival. Given that we don't know any of that, I generally advise to take moderate steps against it now just in case. Like keeping a gun just in case of intruders
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.